Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Gotta love the little condemnation video he put out that holds the insurgents responsible while not saying a fucking word about how his own directions caused all of it. I look for him to be more and more accusatory in all directions available as the shit continues to hit the fan in an effort to shift blame from himself. Per his usual cowardice.

Have I said lately that 2016 was the biggest mistake this country has ever made?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:50 pm Gotta love the little condemnation video he put out that holds the insurgents responsible while not saying a fucking word about how his own directions caused all of it. I look for him to be more and more accusatory in all directions available as the shit continues to hit the fan in an effort to shift blame from himself. Per his usual cowardice.

Have I said lately that 2016 was the biggest mistake this country has ever made?

Note the misspoken line In that video, “I cannot emphasize there must be no return to violence...” Botched line or secret message to his supporters?

This is a video probably goaded on by his aides/legal team to a man scared about prison and a complete end to his brand. But because Trump can't help himself, he'll completely say something later that undoes whatever damage control he was attempting in the video.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:50 pm Gotta love the little condemnation video he put out that holds the insurgents responsible while not saying a fucking word about how his own directions caused all of it. I look for him to be more and more accusatory in all directions available as the shit continues to hit the fan in an effort to shift blame from himself. Per his usual cowardice.

He threw his own people under the bus. :lol:
ImageImage
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

He throws EVERYBODY under the bus except for family.

It's that revolting mob mentality.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Watching them board up Washington DC and other Capitol buildings on the news. Is this for the violent Left? I've read that this doesn't exist on the Right because they all have to work. I'm so confused!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

On the day he was impeached for a history-making second time, President Donald Trump lacked a comprehensive legal strategy, had nothing on his public schedule and was without his preferred social media methods of responding -- in part because his son-in-law put a stop to efforts establishing his presence on fringe platforms after he was banned from Twitter.
So if it wasnt for his Jewish son in law, he would have taken to Gab and Stormfront??
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:04 pm

Note the misspoken line In that video, “I cannot emphasize there must be no return to violence...” Botched line or secret message to his supporters?

This is a video probably goaded on by his aides/legal team to a man scared about prison and a complete end to his brand. But because Trump can't help himself, he'll completely say something later that undoes whatever damage control he was attempting in the video.
This is all about damage control. His attorneys and aides are telling him to do this as a way of trying to downplay his criminal and civil liability. They are scared how many lawsuits could come out of this and trying to stop the bleeding of contracts being cancelled on the Trump organization. Remember when it comes to the Trumps money rules every thing. In the last week he has lost multi-millions in contracts that were pulled from his properties. The mayor of N.Y.C. said the city would cancel contracts with the Trump Organization for two ice rinks, the Central Park Carousel and the Trump Golf Links in the Bronx that netted the Trump Organization profits of about $17 million a year. He also lost the PGA championship that was to be held in 2022 at the Trump Bedminster golf club. Banks have told him they won’t lend to him anymore. Remember he got loans coming due that he has to pay back soon. According to Eric Trump the Trump company has debt of $400 million. They are trying to stop the money bleeding.

New York City Will End Contracts With Trump Over Capitol Riot
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/nyre ... rinks.html

In blow to Trump, golf’s PGA strips major championship from Trump-owned course
https://abcnews.go.com/US/blow-trump-go ... d=75168540

Trump business backlash part of 'cancel culture,' son says (Eric mentions the company has minimal debt $400 million)
https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap-to ... e-son-says

Companies and institutions are shunning President Trump and some associates after the attack on the U.S. Capitol. The Trump family business, built on luxury hospitality, is contemplating a reinvention
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/busi ... l-mob.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

After All That, Trump Told Aides Not to Pay Giuliani for His Legal Services
https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-all ... vices-wapo

The relationship between President Donald Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is crumbling. The commander in chief has told aides not to pay Giuliani at all for his legal work attempting to overturn Trump’s loss in the November presidential election, according to The Washington Post. Since November, Giuliani has traveled the country to testify before swing state lawmakers and promote the president’s unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud. Trump told aides he wants to personally review any reimbursement requests from Giuliani. The former New York City mayor also demanded $20,000 per day at one point, reportedly angering Trump. Trump was impeached for a second time Wednesday on charges of inciting an insurrection, the first president in American history to face removal from office twice.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:15 pm After All That, Trump Told Aides Not to Pay Giuliani for His Legal Services
https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-all ... vices-wapo

The relationship between President Donald Trump and his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani is crumbling. The commander in chief has told aides not to pay Giuliani at all for his legal work attempting to overturn Trump’s loss in the November presidential election, according to The Washington Post. Since November, Giuliani has traveled the country to testify before swing state lawmakers and promote the president’s unfounded claims of widespread voter fraud. Trump told aides he wants to personally review any reimbursement requests from Giuliani. The former New York City mayor also demanded $20,000 per day at one point, reportedly angering Trump. Trump was impeached for a second time Wednesday on charges of inciting an insurrection, the first president in American history to face removal from office twice.

THis could be REALLY bad for Trump.

Trust me, he DOES NOT want Guliani's amazing legal skills turned against him after he leaves office.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Just watched Trump's speech from earlier today...

https://youtu.be/MF-T37ekSDE

It's fascinating. With a normal president, it would come across as a regular speech about unity in uncertain times, but thrown into all of the other bullshit he's been putting out over the last week, it is a sad anomaly...too little, too late, and completely out of character.

The unfortunate part is that it is exactly the kind of speech his people needed so they can go back to clutching their pearls in their fantasy of moral high-ground.

Immediately upon seeing what was happening at the capitol last week, all of my right wing friends immediately started with this litany of: "Those aren't Trump supporters.", and now Trump has echoed them with his line: "no true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence".

This was a little gift directly to his base to enable them to wash their hands of this and any future violence in Trump's name. I expect to see a nauseating amount of: "That wasn't us" and "Those people don't represent us!" in the future.

Trump is leaving office the coward he has always been, standing by nothing, endorsing nothing, taking no responsibility for his actions or for those of his followers.

This was his biggest pardon.

wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Some times you should say nothing at all or have a person or two vet your speech and Rep. Tom McClintock's (R-CA) should of followed that advice today, in part of his speech arguing against impeachment he said or click the link to listen to it.

"Every movement has a lunatic fringe. Suppressing free speech is not the answer, holding rioters accountable for their actions is the answer. And we are. If we had prosecuted BLM and Antifa rioters across the country with the same determination these last six months, this incident may not of happened at all." - Rep. Tom McClintock's (R-CA)

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/202 ... peachment/
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

wildside1969 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:31 pm This is all about damage control. His attorneys and aides are telling him to do this as a way of trying to downplay his criminal and civil liability. They are scared how many lawsuits could come out of this and trying to stop the bleeding of contracts being cancelled on the Trump organization. Remember when it comes to the Trumps money rules every thing. In the last week he has lost multi-millions in contracts that were pulled from his properties. The mayor of N.Y.C. said the city would cancel contracts with the Trump Organization for two ice rinks, the Central Park Carousel and the Trump Golf Links in the Bronx that netted the Trump Organization profits of about $17 million a year. He also lost the PGA championship that was to be held in 2022 at the Trump Bedminster golf club. Banks have told him they won’t lend to him anymore. Remember he got loans coming due that he has to pay back soon. According to Eric Trump the Trump company has debt of $400 million. They are trying to stop the money bleeding.

New York City Will End Contracts With Trump Over Capitol Riot
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/13/nyre ... rinks.html

In blow to Trump, golf’s PGA strips major championship from Trump-owned course
https://abcnews.go.com/US/blow-trump-go ... d=75168540

Trump business backlash part of 'cancel culture,' son says (Eric mentions the company has minimal debt $400 million)
https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ap-to ... e-son-says

Companies and institutions are shunning President Trump and some associates after the attack on the U.S. Capitol. The Trump family business, built on luxury hospitality, is contemplating a reinvention
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/busi ... l-mob.html

I have to admit I didn't realize Trump had so much money invested into the public side of New York. He owns ice rinks and that famous carousel? Usually I'm just used to anything he owns having his name on it. Well, I knew he owned the Plaza and had bought the art deco Bonwit Teller building which he knocked down to build Trump Tower and maybe one or two other properties, but that was about it.

But as for all of his cash flow issues, I still feel like, strangely enough, he could still make as much off of the base. He made half a billion dollars since the end of the election, and that money is free and clear for him to use any way he wants, and he even put a disclaimer at the bottom of the emails stating that, so I'm not even sure he can be charged with fraud. Maybe. But barring that, these cult members might just continue to pony up long into the future.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

wildside1969 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:05 pm Some times you should say nothing at all or have a person or two vet your speech and Rep. Tom McClintock's (R-CA) should of followed that advice today, in part of his speech arguing against impeachment he said or click the link to listen to it.

"Every movement has a lunatic fringe. Suppressing free speech is not the answer, holding rioters accountable for their actions is the answer. And we are. If we had prosecuted BLM and Antifa rioters across the country with the same determination these last six months, this incident may not of happened at all." - Rep. Tom McClintock's (R-CA)

Sometimes I think about how no one knows what some of these reps really think in private. All I know is that publicly, many of these people are too far down the Trump rabbit hole to get out now. Although there's a split now where there wasn't before. Some of them are getting out, like Liz Cheney, while others like Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, and I guess McClintock, are all in, going deeper, gambling that Trump's base is going to transfer over to them and sustain/propel their own political ambitions into the future.

Only one of those sides is going to be right. Personally, I'm wondering whether or not, if Trump goes to prison and his family and brand dissipate, his base can still sustain that fervor. A cult needs the leader to survive and to sustain it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eccentric Doctor Who Said Trump Was in Excellent Shape, Dead at Age 73
https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/01/14/e ... -at-age-73

Trump doctor Harold Bornstein says bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files
Bornstein said he felt "raped" after White House aide Keith Schiller and lawyer Alan Garten showed up unannounced and took Trump's files.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... ok-n870351

In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.

The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years.

In an exclusive interview in his Park Avenue office, Bornstein told NBC News that he felt "raped, frightened and sad" when Keith Schiller and another "large man" came to his office to collect the president's records on the morning of Feb. 3, 2017. At the time, Schiller, who had long worked as Trump's bodyguard, was serving as director of Oval Office operations at the White House.

Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Good article from The Atlantic talking about the Trumper's feeling of greivance an victimization. Pull quotes for the easily distracted:

"Even as Trump commits one constitutional, legal, and ethical abuse after another, his followers depict themselves as somehow the people truly suffering unfairness. Trump was a perpetrator who thought himself a victim, and American society has indulged that same illusion among Trump supporters."

"Unlike the looters who sacked stores during the protests in the summer of 2020, these pro-Trump groups were engaged in political action, not private criminality. Unlike the radicals who besieged the federal courthouse in Portland, the pro-Trump groups are not a hopeless fringe group. They mobilized to support the man who heads the government—and they are praised and encouraged by him."

"Many of President Donald Trump’s crooked schemes are so ill-thought that even his intimates cannot take them seriously.

So it was on January 6.

What Trump was trying to achieve that day was so flat-out delusional as to defy belief.

Trump had gotten it into his head that the vice president could overturn a national vote, kicking the certified tallies back to the states, which could subtract enough legitimate votes on the grounds of fraud to hand the election to Trump. This plan was both illegal and impossible, and Vice President Mike Pence said as much to Trump. But Trump did not quit. His admirers devised a Plan B for him. If Pence would not willingly overturn the 2020 election, then Pence could be strong-armed into doing so.

Even supposing the crowd had succeeded in intimidating Pence into rejecting the certified returns, his ruling would not have been sustained. Joe Biden would still become president at noon on January 20."

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... VBG870AEhw

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:18 pm Good article from The Atlantic talking about the Trumper's feeling of greivance an victimization. Pull quotes for the easily distracted:

They really did think it was like a football game, where you show up to the pre party, and then you go and fight hard, and a ref had a bad call they could overturn and if they could get off one more play then the reversed penalty is locked in.

And you wear stupid gear with your teams colors on is and a dude takes it really far by painting his face
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:37 am
wildside1969 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:05 pm Some times you should say nothing at all or have a person or two vet your speech and Rep. Tom McClintock's (R-CA) should of followed that advice today, in part of his speech arguing against impeachment he said or click the link to listen to it.

Sometimes I think about how no one knows what some of these reps really think in private. All I know is that publicly, many of these people are too far down the Trump rabbit hole to get out now. Although there's a split now where there wasn't before. Some of them are getting out, like Liz Cheney, while others like Josh Hawley and Ted Cruz, and I guess McClintock, are all in, going deeper, gambling that Trump's base is going to transfer over to them and sustain/propel their own political ambitions into the future.

Only one of those sides is going to be right. Personally, I'm wondering whether or not, if Trump goes to prison and his family and brand dissipate, his base can still sustain that fervor. A cult needs the leader to survive and to sustain it.
What a good portion of the general public apparently does not understand is that politicians in the House and Senate are often good friends with their colleagues across the aisle. They spend a lot of time together behind the scenes. For many of them, what you see on TV and on the floors of congress, is performative. The rhetoric, the feigned outrage, etc. For some others, what you see is what you get.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Drump told people he won't resign because he couldn't count on the Vice President to pardon him like Gerald Ford did for Nixon. I wonder why that could be. Is it because you called him a coward. Is it because you called him a liar. Is it because you told him to his face he's not your friend and you don't want to be friends with him. Is it because you called him a traitor. Is it because of how you treated the Vice President's aides and staff. You personally banned Pence's Chief of Staff from the White House grounds so there had to be other staff of his banned. Is it because of every thing you said which launched your supporters to start a witch hunt for him which almost cost him his life. Hell when that crazy guy tweeted saying the VP should be arrested for treason and executed because of not agreeing to throw the electoral college your way. What did you do? You didn't condemn it. I could go one but I made my point.

Trump explodes at Nixon comparisons as he prepares to leave office
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/politics ... index.html

Trump has been consumed by the unraveling of his presidency during his last days in office, according to people around him, which included a casual discussion among advisers recently about a possible resignation.

Trump shut the idea down almost immediately. And he has made clear to aides in separate conversations that mere mention of President Richard Nixon, the last president to resign, was banned.

He told one adviser during an expletive-laden conversation recently never to bring up the ex-president ever again. During the passing mention of resigning this week, Trump told people he couldn't count on Vice President Mike Pence to pardon him like Gerald Ford did Nixon, anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------

How the rioters who stormed the Capitol came dangerously close to Pence
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

About one minute after Pence was hustled out of the chamber, a group charged up the stairs to a second-floor landing in the Senate, chasing a Capitol Police officer who drew them away from the Senate.

Pence and his family had just ducked into a hideaway less than 100 feet from that landing, according to three people familiar with his whereabouts, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation. If the pro-Trump mob had arrived seconds earlier, the attackers would have been in eyesight of the vice president as he was rushed across a reception hall into the office.

---------------------------------

Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short Says He's Been Banned from White House by Donald Trump
https://people.com/politics/donald-trum ... ite-house/

Trump's allies are turning on Lin Wood after he tweeted about executing Mike Pence and arresting Mitch McConnell
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-a ... ets-2021-1

Trump Goes Down Screaming About Pence, Vowing to Primary Traitors
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-goes-down- ... 57756.html
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Jesus Christ, five more days of this shit.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Dickhead gonna leave office with historically low approval rating of 29%. Which begs the question: Who are these 29% who answer this poll "Oh sure, he's just doing a fine and dandy job."? :?
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

My neighbor finally just pulled up his Trump 2020 No More Bullshit yard sign. Even he gets it.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

And he has made clear to aides in separate conversations that mere mention of President Richard Nixon, the last president to resign, was banned.
---------------------------------

Mike Pence’s Chief of Staff Marc Short Says He's Been Banned from White House by Donald Trump.

Wait a minute! BANNED??????

BUT WHUT ABOUT FREEDUMBS?!??!?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:55 am Dickhead gonna leave office with historically low approval rating of 29%. Which begs the question: Who are these 29% who answer this poll "Oh sure, he's just doing a fine and dandy job."? :?
He who must not be damned, for one. The most ringing of endorsements.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Watching people who won’t even wear a strip of cloth over their faces to not kill my grandma cry about unity and division in the wake of impeachment two disgusts me to no end. Fuck your unity and die in a fire.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says only Jesus Christ more famous than him
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1a4tcQ

"Someone said to me the other day, 'you're the most famous person in the world by far.' I said, 'no, I'm not'... they said, 'who's more famous?' I said, 'Jesus Christ'," Trump recounted, prompting cheers from his crowd of supporters.

The president added, "I'm not taking any chances ... I'm not having any arguments - Jesus Christ!"

"And let me look up and I'll say it's not even close," Trump said, looking to the sky.

"The Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the 'atheists,' and they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they're totally fine keeping liquor stores open," the younger Trump said on a North Dakota radio show, referring to some governors' coronavirus restrictions.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Pandering cunt.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:39 pm Trump says only Jesus Christ more famous than him
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB1a4tcQ

"Someone said to me the other day, 'you're the most famous person in the world by far.' I said, 'no, I'm not'... they said, 'who's more famous?' I said, 'Jesus Christ'," Trump recounted, prompting cheers from his crowd of supporters.

The president added, "I'm not taking any chances ... I'm not having any arguments - Jesus Christ!"

"And let me look up and I'll say it's not even close," Trump said, looking to the sky.

"The Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the 'atheists,' and they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they're totally fine keeping liquor stores open," the younger Trump said on a North Dakota radio show, referring to some governors' coronavirus restrictions.
Oh, that far left Biden presidency. He's always run as an absoute leftest extremist. It's really a party of absolute communists. They hate business, and wont rest till the stock market hits zero. They'll outlaw every gun and openly hate god, jesus, the bible and all it's teachings. Not sure why they want to ban christianity, it could be be because they're satanists, or terrorist muslims, its not clear.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Goddamn, the MyPillow guy is still front and center in the white house, floating idiotic conspiracy crap and trying to convince Trump to impose Martial Law so this 'undoubtable proof' can finally overturn the stolen election. He's being given actual face time with federal lawyers for a bunch of made up horseshit. Pillowtard showed the printed out pages to Trump and he didn't acknowledge any of the written content, he was only concerned with a picture of two people in the report. An irrelevant picture was all he could mentally process.

These are severely, catastrophically stupid people. It's truly like a satire that doesn't realize it's a satire.
ImageImage