Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by SeniorGrande »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:28 pm Trump opens Florida office to push his former administration's agenda
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN29V07C

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Donald Trump opened an office in Florida on Monday that will handle his duties as a former U.S. president and seek to further his administration’s agenda.

“The Office will be responsible for managing President Trump’s correspondence, public statements, appearances, and official activities to advance the interests of the United States and to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration through advocacy, organizing, and public activism,” a statement said.

"President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings. "
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Melania Trump hires staff and establishes post-White House office
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/politics ... index.html

Former first lady Melania Trump is establishing a post-White House office in Palm Beach, Florida, according to two sources familiar with her plans.
Her intention is to "maintain 'Be Best,' " said one of the sources, Trump's loosely defined initiative that looks to help children. During her time in the White House, "Be Best" existed as a broad, three-pillared initiative, consisting of children's health and well-being, safety online and prevention of social media bullying and the impact of the opioid crisis on children.
Trump often did little to help clarify or expand on her platform during her time in the White House, often going weeks between Be Best-focused public events. The East Wing policy office was not robustly staffed, at times sat vacant, and at most had one full-time, dedicated East Wing employee.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

Man pleads guilty in conspiracy to kidnap Michigan governor

https://www.startribune.com/man-pleads- ... 600015611/

DETROIT — One of six men charged in an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer pleaded guilty Wednesday to conspiracy, admitting that the group discussed an incredible scheme to snatch her at her lakeside vacation home and destroy a bridge to slow down police.

Ty Garbin's guilty plea is a major catch for prosecutors, only about four months after arrests were made. His testimony would strengthen the government's case against the others and back up evidence collected by informants and undercover agents.

Garbin appeared in federal court in Grand Rapids a few hours after prosecutors filed a plea agreement that is loaded with details about the operation and his pledge to fully cooperate with investigators. There is no agreement on his sentencing.

The FBI in October said it broke up a plot to kidnap Whitmer, a Democrat, by anti-government extremists upset over the coronavirus restrictions she imposed in Michigan. Six people were charged in federal court while eight others were charged in state court with aiding the alleged scheme.

In the plea agreement, Garbin, 25, of Hartland, admitted to more than six pages of stunning allegations. He said he and others trained with weapons in Munith, Michigan, and Cambria, Wisconsin, last summer and "discussed the plan to storm the Capitol and kidnap the governor."

The plot, he said, eventually switched to Whitmer's second home in Antrim County.

Garbin said he "advocated waiting until after the national election, when the conspirators expected widespread civil unrest to make it easier for them to operate."

In September, the six men trained at Garbin's property near Luther, Michigan, constructing a "shoot house" to resemble Whitmer's vacation home and "assaulting it with firearms," the plea deal states.

The men also made trips to Antrim County to surveil the home and the area, Garbin said.

Garbin said he sent a text message to someone who turned out to be a government informant, indicating that "if the bridge goes down it will stop the wave," a suggestion that police would be delayed in responding to a kidnapping if a nearby bridge was blown up.

He said he also offered to paint his boat black for another night of surveillance.

Last fall, defense attorney Mark Satawa said Garbin had no intention to carry out a kidnapping, no matter what he might have said in recorded or online conversations. A "big talk" defense emerged as a strategy.

"Saying things like, 'I hate the governor, the governor is tyrannical' ... is not illegal, even if you're holding a gun and running around the woods when you do it," Satawa said in October.

The other defendants are Adam Fox, Barry Croft Jr., Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta. A trial has been scheduled for March 23.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Florida's Trump Plaza residents move to change name
https://www.aol.com/finance/floridas-tr ... 24578.html

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The residents of a South Florida condo complex want former President Donald Trump's name officially removed from their home following the siege at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month.

The board of the Trump Plaza condominium voted unanimously last week to change the legal name of the 32-story, twin-tower complex in West Palm Beach, the Palm Beach Post reported. Residents still have to vote on a new name, with submissions due at the end of February.

The complex sits on the Intracoastal Waterway, just a few miles away from the Mar-a-Lago private club on Palm Beach, where Trump is now living. Units at Trump Plaza start around $1 million and top out at over $4 million.

Signs with Trump's name have been gone for months, and legally changing the name will sever the final connection to the former president.

“The Trump brand is damaged, so rebranding the complex is a wise move,” said Burt Minkoff, a Palm Beach real estate agent with Douglas Elliman Real Estate.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:04 am Florida's Trump Plaza residents move to change name

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The residents of a South Florida condo complex want former President Donald Trump's name officially removed from their home following the siege at the U.S. Capitol earlier this month.

The board of the Trump Plaza condominium voted unanimously last week to change the legal name of the 32-story, twin-tower complex in West Palm Beach, the Palm Beach Post reported. Residents still have to vote on a new name, with submissions due at the end of February.

The complex sits on the Intracoastal Waterway, just a few miles away from the Mar-a-Lago private club on Palm Beach, where Trump is now living. Units at Trump Plaza start around $1 million and top out at over $4 million.

Signs with Trump's name have been gone for months, and legally changing the name will sever the final connection to the former president.

“The Trump brand is damaged, so rebranding the complex is a wise move,” said Burt Minkoff, a Palm Beach real estate agent with Douglas Elliman Real Estate.

How about Biden Villas?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:23 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:04 am Florida's Trump Plaza residents move to change name

How about Biden Villas?
LOL!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The Trump brand is damaged???

Gee took them long enough to figure that out. :roll:

Since 1990 if anything had the Trump logo on it, people pointed and laughed.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Should we assume Marjorie Taylor Greene is basically the Republican party now? It sure seems like she's sucking up all the oxygen (sorry Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, McCarthy, etc.). Someone might even convince this loony that she should start her own party. I'd like to believe Liz Cheney could anchor a new Republican party, but the party's not moving away from Trump so I don't see her getting much traction.

Republican politics is like show business. Trump is gone and doesn't have a national stage/screen, and the party needs a new "star," and I think there are people in the public and even media outlets who like how she fills the void. She's just as deranged and hateful as he is and it's a goldmine for mobilization and ratings.
TravisBicklesMohawk

TenBenny wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:01 pm Should we assume Marjorie Taylor Greene is basically the Republican party now? It sure seems like she's sucking up all the oxygen (sorry Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, McCarthy, etc.). Someone might even convince this loony that she should start her own party. I'd like to believe Liz Cheney could anchor a new Republican party, but the party's not moving away from Trump so I don't see her getting much traction.

Republican politics is like show business. Trump is gone and doesn't have a national stage/screen, and the party needs a new "star," and I think there are people in the public and even media outlets who like how she fills the void. She's just as deranged and hateful as he is and it's a goldmine for mobilization and ratings.
Can't we just ignore this bitch?? :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:03 am Man pleads guilty in conspiracy to kidnap Michigan governor

https://www.startribune.com/man-pleads- ... 600015611/

DETROIT — One of six men charged in an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer pleaded guilty Wednesday to conspiracy, admitting that the group discussed an incredible scheme to snatch her at her lakeside vacation home and destroy a bridge to slow down police.

Ty Garbin's guilty plea is a major catch for prosecutors, only about four months after arrests were made. His testimony would strengthen the government's case against the others and back up evidence collected by informants and undercover agents.

Garbin appeared in federal court in Grand Rapids a few hours after prosecutors filed a plea agreement that is loaded with details about the operation and his pledge to fully cooperate with investigators. There is no agreement on his sentencing.

The FBI in October said it broke up a plot to kidnap Whitmer, a Democrat, by anti-government extremists upset over the coronavirus restrictions she imposed in Michigan. Six people were charged in federal court while eight others were charged in state court with aiding the alleged scheme.

In the plea agreement, Garbin, 25, of Hartland, admitted to more than six pages of stunning allegations. He said he and others trained with weapons in Munith, Michigan, and Cambria, Wisconsin, last summer and "discussed the plan to storm the Capitol and kidnap the governor."

The plot, he said, eventually switched to Whitmer's second home in Antrim County.

Garbin said he "advocated waiting until after the national election, when the conspirators expected widespread civil unrest to make it easier for them to operate."

In September, the six men trained at Garbin's property near Luther, Michigan, constructing a "shoot house" to resemble Whitmer's vacation home and "assaulting it with firearms," the plea deal states.

The men also made trips to Antrim County to surveil the home and the area, Garbin said.

Garbin said he sent a text message to someone who turned out to be a government informant, indicating that "if the bridge goes down it will stop the wave," a suggestion that police would be delayed in responding to a kidnapping if a nearby bridge was blown up.

He said he also offered to paint his boat black for another night of surveillance.

Last fall, defense attorney Mark Satawa said Garbin had no intention to carry out a kidnapping, no matter what he might have said in recorded or online conversations. A "big talk" defense emerged as a strategy.

"Saying things like, 'I hate the governor, the governor is tyrannical' ... is not illegal, even if you're holding a gun and running around the woods when you do it," Satawa said in October.

The other defendants are Adam Fox, Barry Croft Jr., Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta. A trial has been scheduled for March 23.
All of this planning to kidnap and possibly murder a sitting governor because some idiots didn't want to wear a mask and didn't like the governor trying to prevent the spread of a pandemic.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:43 pm All of this planning to kidnap and possibly murder a sitting governor because some idiots didn't want to wear a mask and didn't like the governor trying to prevent the spread of a pandemic.
kOnsTiTOOshuNuL RiTeZ!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:57 am
TenBenny wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:01 pm Should we assume Marjorie Taylor Greene is basically the Republican party now? It sure seems like she's sucking up all the oxygen (sorry Boebert, Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, McCarthy, etc.). Someone might even convince this loony that she should start her own party. I'd like to believe Liz Cheney could anchor a new Republican party, but the party's not moving away from Trump so I don't see her getting much traction.

Fuck That! The crazy cunt needs to be accountable for her words.

I’d love to slap her with a cast iron skillet but I can’t believe nobody on her staff hasn’t already.

Not out of malice but out of love.

I haven’t seen a bitch with that kind of jawbone since Chyna.
TravisBicklesMohawk

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pm

I’d love to slap her with a cast iron skillet but I can’t believe nobody on her staff hasn’t already.

All good, but is that actually going to happen? She's not going anywhere.
The media makes her a star, regardless of her batshit crazy beliefs.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:02 am
eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:30 pm

All good, but is that actually going to happen? She's not going anywhere.
The media makes her a star, regardless of her batshit crazy beliefs.
If it wasn't her, it would be some other batshit crazy Trumptard. They're not going back in the loony closet without a fight. Not after 4 years of the spotlight.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Ha! Well, Trumptards, here's your voter fraud...from one of your own!

Pro-Trump lawyer reportedly being probed for voter fraud

A pro-Trump attorney who pushed conspiracy theories about the 2020 presidential election, including allegations of voter fraud, is reportedly under investigation for illegal voting. CBS Atlanta affiliate WGCL-TV cites a high-level source in the Georgia Secretary of State's office as saying that office is investigating whether Wood voted "out of state" — in Georgia even though he was actually a resident of South Carolina at the time of the November election. It's unclear if Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia and if he was considered a resident when he cast his ballot.

In a statement sent to CBS News, Wood said he has "been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday [February 1, 2021]."

He added, "This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger" — the Georgia secretary of state.

Wood told NPR he "was domiciled in Atlanta in October of 2020 and was a resident of Georgia at that time. ... I own properties in Georgia and South Carolina."

The prominent pro-Trump figure sued Raffensperger in one of a series of unsuccessful lawsuits alleging election fraud in the 2020 election. Wood, along with Sidney Powell, filed the suits in battleground states to try to overturn election results.

Wood spoke at far-right rallies about his claims, including a December 2 "Stop The Steal" event in Georgia.

A "Stop The Steal" rally in Washington, D.C. preceded the January 6 assault on the Capitol.

The 68-year-old was permanently suspended by Twitter for pushing conspiracy theories and promoting the Capitol attack. He was temporarily suspended, then banned for saying he'd use a second account to get around the suspension, according to Buzzfeed News.

Recently, the State Bar of Georgia opened an investigation into Wood's competence. According to The Associated Press, the inquiry falls "under the bar rule that has to do with mental incapacity or substance abuse."
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Word is the DOJ might be looking at some kind of RICO prosecution for the insurrection rioters, which could pull in a bunch of politicians, too. Good. Make a clean sweep.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

“I Think People Will Get Tired of Him”: For Donald Trump, Sarah Palin’s Fall Shows the Limits of Media Obsession
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02 ... -obsession

The former Alaska governor dominated coverage while she was seen as a GOP kingmaker and potential presidential candidate—until reality (or at least reality TV) set in. The spotlight on Trump, too, may dim without a social media megaphone and as new outrage makers, like Marjorie Taylor Greene, grab headlines.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:11 pm “I Think People Will Get Tired of Him”: For Donald Trump, Sarah Palin’s Fall Shows the Limits of Media Obsession
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02 ... -obsession

The former Alaska governor dominated coverage while she was seen as a GOP kingmaker and potential presidential candidate—until reality (or at least reality TV) set in. The spotlight on Trump, too, may dim without a social media megaphone and as new outrage makers, like Marjorie Taylor Greene, grab headlines.

Maybe. Let's hope this applies to his kids as well.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Who's ready for "Impeachment Trial II"? Will the sequel be better than the original? I'd say most assuredly, although I don't think the outcome will be some shocker. But you can be sure the House Democrats are going to let the audience see details of this event and its planning so horrific that this will amount to real-time career suicide for many of the Republican senators voting to acquit.
VinnieVincentsVag

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:24 pm Who's ready for "Impeachment Trial II"? Will the sequel be better than the original? I'd say most assuredly, although I don't think the outcome will be some shocker. But you can be sure the House Democrats are going to let the audience see details of this event and its planning so horrific that this will amount to real-time career suicide for many of the Republican senators voting to acquit.
Yes, can’t wait for them to spend our money on this again.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:30 pm Yes, can’t wait for them to spend our money on this again.
But it's for a good cause, Asspancho. You see this is setting a lovely precedent. The awesome news from this is that Trump will be acquitted and it will open the door for a future despot who's not a dumbass to use this template and actually succeed in overthrowing the government. How is that good news you ask? Because if the next guy is not a dumbass with a legion of retards as followers... he's obviously going to be a liberal. A liberal with the majority of the population on his side (as can be borne out by Republicans only winning the popular vote once since the 80s). With the population and all branches of government run by leftists, it will be a socialist utopia! Won't that be great?

And we'll finally feel good about Donnie Dumbfuck for making it all possible.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:30 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:24 pm Who's ready for "Impeachment Trial II"? Will the sequel be better than the original? I'd say most assuredly, although I don't think the outcome will be some shocker. But you can be sure the House Democrats are going to let the audience see details of this event and its planning so horrific that this will amount to real-time career suicide for many of the Republican senators voting to acquit.
How many Benghazi hearings were there again that "they" spent our money on?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:06 pm

Ya gotta love the hypocrisy. Four Americans were accidentally killed on a mission and there were, what, 15, 20 hearings? Almost 450,000 Americans die in part due to government negligence in stopping a deadly virus and there are crickets.

Republicans should never, ever invoke Benghazi talking points again.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

One of his buddies who voted against certifying biden:

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TravisBicklesMohawk

^^^^ Awwwwww :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:06 pm
Hah!

They were 6 years and $70 Million into the Clinton's real estate deals before they turned up that completely unrelated blowjob.

70 Million in NINETIES money, +-120m in today's.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Democrats gave a compelling day one in this trial. That video was pretty harrowing and really connects all of this together. The rioters were without a doubt inspired by Trump's rhetoric. But Jesus, Trump's lawyers meandered a fuck ton. They got nothin' here. Word is even Trump thought they sucked as much as the worst mob lawyers he'd ever seen.
scottsota
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by scottsota »

What does Jeep know about Bruce Springsteen's DWI and when did they know it!
scottsota
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by scottsota »

What part of America is President dummy planning on destroying today?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

scottsota wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:12 am What part of America is President dummy planning on destroying today?
The cross burning, pointy hood wearing, cousin fucking part. Sucks to be you.
ImageImage