Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:56 am Investors say Trump properties are worthless until his name is removed
https://news.yahoo.com/investors-trump- ... 00938.html
Having 40% of people like you even more than before, does not make up for having 60% of people really hate your guts if you are in the hospitality industry
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:53 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:56 am Investors say Trump properties are worthless until his name is removed
https://news.yahoo.com/investors-trump- ... 00938.html
Having 40% of people like you even more than before, does not make up for having 60% of people really hate your guts if you are in the hospitality industry
https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/02/1 ... ket-newtab
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Trump was a joke before he became president. I don't see how his recent good fortune would cause his popularity to soar.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

CNN: “He typically spends mornings on his nearby golf course, making and taking calls from a golf cart that doubles as his mobile, and self-driven, office. The multiple trips to the links in the last few weeks have served to accomplish a long-promised goal, says someone who spent time with him recently: Donald Trump claims he has increased his drive by 20 yards, a new favorite brag to golfing partners, or anyone who will listen.”

“Eighteen holes later, he leaves his Trump International Golf Club and returns to Mar-a-Lago, where he retreats within his quarters to his own private living space, separate from that of his wife, and ponders two main questions: Who is with him? And who is against him?”

Axios: Trump’s blunt weapon: State GOP leaders.

and

Daily Beast: “Once he and his remaining advisers start vetting conservative candidates or a possible slate of MAGA primary challengers in earnest, Trump has told several people he prefers to back candidates who haven’t ever conceded he lost the 2020 election.”

“If a potential candidate seeking Trump’s support has a proven record of saying Trump lost and that the months-long push to overturn the 2020 election was a mistake, that could be a nonstarter, the former president has said in recent weeks.”

this country is still in for some rough times ahead, I mean tbis level of subservience to someone who never won more than 46.8% of the popular and insisting he can't be beat fairly. We're going to see more real turmoil and violence in the near future
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The CPAC stage was literally designed like one of the Nazi symbols. It's been mentioned in tweets and photos. That's really chilling.

It's time to start calling out leaders of the GOP. Press them on stuff like this hard. Ask why the stage is clearly designed in the shape of that symbol and tell them they can denounce this Neo-Nazi stuff right now or they can be seen as complicit with the movement. This shit has no place in America.

We won't even go into the fake gold Trump statue that was being wheeled in. I guess none of these people ever read the Old Testament.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:06 am .

We won't even go into the fake gold Trump statue that was being wheeled in. I guess none of these people ever read the Old Testament.
They're Christians. Why would they read the Bible?
ImageImage
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:06 am The CPAC stage was literally designed like one of the Nazi symbols. It's been mentioned in tweets and photos. That's really chilling.

It's time to start calling out leaders of the GOP. Press them on stuff like this hard. Ask why the stage is clearly designed in the shape of that symbol and tell them they can denounce this Neo-Nazi stuff right now or they can be seen as complicit with the movement. This shit has no place in America.

You are also talking about people who just cannot be shamed
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:05 am
TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:06 am .

They're Christians. Why would they read the Bible?
It's bad enough it's full of stories about an arab longhair hippie jewboy, who is for love and tolerance and camel through the eye of the needle n all that.
At least the old testament was all God being angry and killing and smiting.
Trump is the kind of messiah they really want! Time for the nunu testament!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

What's hard to figure out with the stage design is whether it was done as a nazi dog whistle to Trumpies or whether it was designed by a closeted dissenter as sabotaging, knowing somebody would make the connection and slam them for it. It's always a Poe's law type thing with the GOP these days. You can't figure out if they're more evil than stupid or vice versa.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:00 am What's hard to figure out with the stage design is whether it was done as a nazi dog whistle to Trumpies or whether it was designed by a closeted dissenter as sabotaging, knowing somebody would make the connection and slam them for it. It's always a Poe's law type thing with the GOP these days. You can't figure out if they're more evil than stupid or vice versa.
Why does it matter? Take it from the kraut: being a Nazi and being blind to Nazism quickly becomes the same thing.
Danzig in the Dark

exitflagger wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:00 am What's hard to figure out with the stage design is whether it was done as a nazi dog whistle to Trumpies or whether it was designed by a closeted dissenter as sabotaging, knowing somebody would make the connection and slam them for it. It's always a Poe's law type thing with the GOP these days. You can't figure out if they're more evil than stupid or vice versa.
Hanlon's razor?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:48 pm
Hanlon's razor?
Or whatever is the opposite of that. Schrodinger's Epilady?
ImageImage
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Youngman's corollary: That's no epilady, that's my knife.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Danzig in the Dark

Sleek wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:54 pm Youngman's corollary: That's no epilady, that's my knife.
Take my knife, please. Right in the back.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Nice to see the GOP, the supposed hardcore defenders of Christianity in America, somehow missed that commandment in the Bible about graven images:

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

We are, it would seem, gonna be stuck with this Trumper bullshit for a long time. He still commands the party like a puppet master. How the fuck do we get rid of this stench from American society?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 pm We are, it would seem, gonna be stuck with this Trumper bullshit for a long time. He still commands the party like a puppet master. How the fuck do we get rid of this stench from American society?
He fills a need for nearly half the population of US society.
I"m still a little fuzzy about what that need is, unless it's simply a crusade for viciousness.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:57 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:34 pm We are, it would seem, gonna be stuck with this Trumper bullshit for a long time. He still commands the party like a puppet master. How the fuck do we get rid of this stench from American society?
He fills a need for nearly half the population of US society.
I"m still a little fuzzy about what that need is, unless it's simply a crusade for viciousness.
It's a need to feel morally and societally superior to anyone who isn't them. Trump's coddling is just that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

"you are very special and we love you".

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:00 pm

It's a need to feel morally and societally superior to anyone who isn't them. Trump's coddling is just that.
Really?
Try saying that with a mouthful of chewing tobacco while wearing a dirty tee shirt and sweat stained MAGA hat.
Oh, sorry. I was think about the women. :wink:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

When they get tired of winning second place in election after election.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

North Dakota Considers Hiding Vote Totals

“The North Dakota Senate this week passed a bill which aims to forbid election officials from disclosing how many actual votes are cast for each candidate in upcoming presidential elections,” Law & Crime reports.

“The total tallies would only be disclosed after future Electoral Colleges convene to select an official victor.”
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Online news sites are reporting the absolutely shocking news that CNN and MSNBC ignored the Trump CPAC babblethon but Fox and Newsmax aired it live. Who would have ever guessed?

Even more shocking: Straw poll shows that Republitards would vote for Trump if he ran in 2024. :lol: It's tough to make America great again with all those bullet holes in your feet.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

ijwthstd wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:02 am North Dakota Considers Hiding Vote Totals

“The North Dakota Senate this week passed a bill which aims to forbid election officials from disclosing how many actual votes are cast for each candidate in upcoming presidential elections,” Law & Crime reports.

“The total tallies would only be disclosed after future Electoral Colleges convene to select an official victor.”
ND Republican controlled, Republicans all say they want transparency but do shit like this. We know its just so they can try to hide the numbers and rig the vote totals in the days after the election. Republicans trying to suppress the vote yet again.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

It's classic projection. And I think it actually has a good shot at working.

You want to fuck with elections and vote counting, what better strategy than holler like hell that's what the other side is doing and you've got to take drastic measures to stop it?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

In perfectly clueless Trumpian logic, the guy who created the "Golden Trump" for the CPAC thing rejects the obvious fact that it is intended to be an "idol" because, as he claims, "It's not an idol. It's a sculpture." Which begs the question, what exactly was the calf from the Old Testament if not a "sculpture"? If the difference is to be understood, this guy is under the impression that people think he threw random gold items into a fire and it magically formed a goofy image of the worst president in American history.

Yeah I think we knew that didn't happen, thanks. (BTW, the creator is a former youth pastor. But that doesn't mean anything. Nah.)

This would make a good future excuse for say... Klan cross burnings for example. "That is NOT a burning cross. It's two wooden poles of varying lengths that somehow ignited. You say potato, I say po-tah-toe."

It's not only a cult, it's a cult that doesn't have any idea that it's a cult, and will fecklessly lie about even knowing what a cult is.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I know this is the Dump Shithole, but why is Biden sitting there with a 60% approval rate? All he’s done is not get us a stimulus and drop bombs on Syria. Didn’t Trump start out at 48% or some shit?
You can not give people money and bomb other people, and you’ll still be more liked than Trump.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:50 pm I know this is the Dump Shithole, but why is Biden sitting there with a 60% approval rate? All he’s done is not get us a stimulus and drop bombs on Syria. Didn’t Trump start out at 48% or some shit?
You can not give people money and bomb other people, and you’ll still be more liked than Trump.
You could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still be liked more than Trump.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

It is a lower-case T, for "time to leave".