Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:25 am 'A total disgrace': Trump lashes out at big tech companies after Facebook ban is upheld
https://www.aol.com/news/total-disgrace ... 00054.html

“What Facebook, Twitter, and Google have done is a total disgrace and an embarrassment to our Country,” Trump said in a statement.

“Free Speech has been taken away from the President of the United States because the Radical Left Lunatics are afraid of the truth, but the truth will come out anyway, bigger and stronger than ever before,” he continued. “The People of our Country will not stand for it! These corrupt social media companies must pay a political price, and must never again be allowed to destroy and decimate our Electoral Process.”

Trump also began fundraising off of the Facebook announcement, texting supporters with a link to donate to his joint fundraising committee Save America. The webpage said, “President Trump is still BANNED from Facebook! Ridiculous! We are handing him a Donor List with the names of EVERY PATRIOT who publicly stood with THEIR PRESIDENT when the Left came after him. If you step up in the NEXT 10 MINUTES, we’ll make sure your name is the FIRST name on the list. Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to get your name at the TOP of the Official Donor List!”
"Thanks for this Peter...... Hey Melania, come over here! Let me read you the first three pages of donors! We got Jim-Paul Reynolds, great patriot there, Eunice Masterson, live Enunice. Oh! We got Steven Harks, he's out of Oklahoma, I think. Are you listening, Melania? This is important."
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

scottsota wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:24 am THE BIG LIE
The Big Lie is saying the election was stolen.

"NO IT'S NOT! THE BIG LIE IS THAT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN!!!"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Loser.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"God has ordered me to raise eight million dollars by the end of May to save our country. Those who do not give will be punished."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

You want to talk about straight-up cancel culture? The Republicans just ousted Liz Cheney, one of the most otherwise Conservotard members of their cult, for not going along with election fraud claims. It's almost like Republicans are hypocritical pieces of shit, or something. Talk about a straight-up fucking cult. Christ.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:04 am You want to talk about straight-up cancel culture? The Republicans just ousted Liz Cheney, one of the most otherwise Conservotard members of their cult, for not going along with election fraud claims. It's almost like Republicans are hypocritical pieces of shit, or something. Talk about a straight-up fucking cult. Christ.
It's as if the GOP WANTS things in the US to be worse, and I think many of them do.
Bottom line = Misery really DOES love company.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:41 am
It's as if the GOP WANTS things in the US to be worse, and I think many of them do.
That's what I don't get. And there's no one with any clout to stand up a say, "WTF?" and people listen. Romney tried...zero. Cheney tried....zero. Colin Powell tried....zero. I mean, who's alive that can step up and say enough is enough and Trumptards will listen?

I vote for......Laura Bush. As a formal Rep first lady, wife, mom, etc...who has seen it all and knows it all, she can address the party and give the, "Grow up. Ronald Reagan would be so ashamed of each any every one of you", speech.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

cowpins wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 am

I vote for......Laura Bush. As a formal Rep first lady, wife, mom, etc...who has seen it all and knows it all, she can address the party and give the, "Grow up. Ronald Reagan would be so ashamed of each any every one of you", speech.
And right after Trump would tweet out from his new platform: "Loser Laura yaps away, always jealous of Melania. Melania much better first lady than her. American people want the TRUTH not Loser Laura LIES."

And that would be that for his fans.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Liz Cheney is going to be a giant hole in the boat for them. At this point democrats can really do whatever they want. There's no viable entity to hold them back.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That's what I don't get. And there's no one with any clout to stand up a say, "WTF?" and people listen. Romney tried...zero. Cheney tried....zero.
Romney is a corrupt pussy, and Cheney's dad stole BILLLIONS from the USA during the Gulf War.
Maybe they don't totally fall in line with the GOP troublemakers, but they're both scumbags.

......................................................................................

Trump takes victory lap as Cheney ousted from House leadership
https://www.aol.com/news/trump-takes-vi ... 00640.html

Former President Donald Trump took a victory lap Wednesday morning after House Republicans ousted Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., from leadership.

"Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being," Trump wrote. "I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our country."

"She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our great military, the worst decision in our country’s history," he added. "I look forward to soon watching her as a paid contributor on CNN or MSDNC!"

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn....I meant John McCain, not Cheney. Before he passed. I don't know much about Dick "Shotgun" Cheney or his daughter.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

So is Liz still going to support the party that told her to fuck off?
Kinda like a black man still loyal to a country club he's been restricted from.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am So is Liz still going to support the party that told her to fuck off?
She'll probably do the Flake/Romney thing and suddenly grow a pair now that she's mad at the party for rejecting her. It took being rebuked by Trump before either of those two dudes grew any semblance of a spine and started airing more of their grievances.

Or she could do the Ted Cruz thing and leave her tongue firmly attached to his balls, regardless of their disagreements.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I love that you mentioned Flake because when I ask REP friends (and family) about their thoughts of him being a future they ALWAYS say, "Jeff Flake? Don't know him". Every time.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am So is Liz still going to support the party that told her to fuck off?
Kinda like a black man still loyal to a country club he's been restricted from.
Kinda like a lesbian still loyal to a bakery that won't sell her the wedding cake she wants.

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:11 am
That's what I don't get. And there's no one with any clout to stand up a say, "WTF?" and people listen. Romney tried...zero. Cheney tried....zero.
Romney is a corrupt pussy, and Cheney's dad stole BILLLIONS from the USA during the Gulf War.
Maybe they don't totally fall in line with the GOP troublemakers, but they're both scumbags.

......................................................................................

Trump takes victory lap as Cheney ousted from House leadership
https://www.aol.com/news/trump-takes-vi ... 00640.html

Former President Donald Trump took a victory lap Wednesday morning after House Republicans ousted Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., from leadership.

"Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being," Trump wrote. "I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our country."

"She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our great military, the worst decision in our country’s history," he added. "I look forward to soon watching her as a paid contributor on CNN or MSDNC!"
It didn't matter to any of them until she pulled her lips off his orange ass.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That's what I don't get. And there's no one with any clout to stand up a say, "WTF?" and people listen. Romney tried...zero. Cheney tried....zero. Colin Powell tried....zero. I mean, who's alive that can step up and say enough is enough and Trumptards will listen?

I think Cindy McCain already tried this. If they wouldn't listen to the respected wife of a revered Republican senator, what chance does Laura Bush have?

Even if George W. tried this it wouldn't work. Being in a cult means shutting out all reason in deference to one leader. Those 70 million kooks have abandoned and forgotten everything they ever believed to bow in the presence of Trump.

Liz Cheney is no hero, but in this instance she's taken the correct stance. And as a Cheney, she probably has the receipts. McCarthy and the others may think they're ready to go to war with her, but hey, fuck around and find out.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Why doesn't Liz Cheney just say she wasn't booted? That's really all it takes. Worth a try.
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:50 pm Why doesn't Liz Cheney just say she wasn't booted? That's really all it takes. Worth a try.
So pull a Costanza and just show up like nothing happened? I like this.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

When Trump is indicted:
"They're not indicting ME....they're indicting AMERICA! Are you going to STAND FOR THIS?"

If and when Trump is convicted:
"Are YOU going to let a bunch of traitors lock up YOUR FREEDOM? ACT NOW"

I'm starting to think that Jan 6th was a practice run.
Trump is scared.

Palm Beach planning for possibility of Trump indictment
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... indictment

Officials in Palm Beach, Fla., are reportedly considering a course of action should former President Trump be indicted by Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. while he is staying at Mar-a-Lago.

According to Politico, law enforcement officials in the town have discussed how to handle a possible extradition if Trump is indicted by authorities investigating whether he committed banking and tax fraud.

The news outlet notes Trump's location would affect potential extradition proceedings, as Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

“The statute leaves room for interpretation that the governor has the power to order a review and potentially not comply with the extradition notice,” Joseph Abruzzo, circuit court clerk of Palm Beach County, told Politico.

scottsota
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by scottsota »

☝️ What a stupid conspiracy theory ☝️
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:39 am ☝️ What a stupid conspiracy theory ☝️
Says the Trumptard whose favorite president routinely pushes conspiracy theories.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:39 am ☝️ What a stupid conspiracy theory ☝️
“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” —George Orwell

Ron DeSantis could block Trump’s extradition if he’s indicted by Manhattan district attorney
https://news.yahoo.com/ron-desantis-cou ... 03714.html

Governor Ron DeSantis could potentially block Donald Trump’s extradition to New York if he’s indicted by Manhattan’s district attorney, a new report by Politico says.

According to a little-known clause in Florida law, the governor of the state has the authority to investigate whether a “person ought to be surrendered” over an indictment. Mr DeSantis has long been a fiercely loyal ally of Mr Trump’s.

scottsota

Post by scottsota »

"Most secure election in history" and they don't even have the right number of ballots. And they're hiding databases. And they're hiding routers. And they took vote totals home with them every night.

Joe Biden applesauce brain did not win Arizona.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's always funny when the dumbest people on the planet try to mock Biden's intelligence.

Scottsota can barely construct a sentence and he's calling people "applesauce brain."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am "Most secure election in history" and they don't even have the right number of ballots. And they're hiding databases. And they're hiding routers. And they took vote totals home with them every night.

Would you like to post any proof of any of that?
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

scottsotallied all the votes personally.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am "Most secure election in history" and they don't even have the right number of ballots. And they're hiding databases. And they're hiding routers. And they took vote totals home with them every night.

Right?

Arizona is pretty far right. It would take something egregious, like mocking their favorite son even after death to have turned Arizona against Trump, and he certainly never would do a thing like that.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

I am glad that we have a totally impartial, non-partisan recount going on in Ariz right now. It is a vital thing they're doing, and has a great chance of overturning an election from half a year ago. Flipping Arizona means trump is only behind by like 60 electoral votes... we'l get this sorted by... oh say 2026 at least!
scottsota

Post by scottsota »

Everybody knows peanut butter is sticky..,Right?

It’s sticky.