Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:34 am I am glad that we have a totally impartial, non-partisan recount going on in Ariz right now. It is a vital thing they're doing, and has a great chance of overturning an election from half a year ago. Flipping Arizona means trump is only behind by like 60 electoral votes... we'l get this sorted by... oh say 2026 at least!
He won't be able to run again anyway because according to him, he won the election. So therefore, this is his second term.
No third term allowed. If that makes any sense.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:43 am Everybody knows peanut butter is sticky..,Right?

It’s sticky.
Wait...you've never used it for lube????
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sleek wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:03 pm
scottsota wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:43 am Everybody knows peanut butter is sticky..,Right?

It’s sticky.
Wait...you've never used it for lube????
Not the crunchy kind.
ImageImage
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump, Who Thinks He’s Still President, Is Bringing Back His Rallies Next Month
Get ready for unhinged attacks on Biden, Democrats, and the toilets he claims you have to flush 15 times.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/05 ... popular4-1

You might not know it from the way he spent months trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election, but Donald Trump actually hated being president. “I loved my previous life. I had so many things going...this is more work than in my previous life,” he told Reuters in 2017. “I thought it would be easier.” Yes, it was an extremely rude awakening for the reality TV show host to learn that being president was an actual job and a pretty difficult one at that. Necessarily, he made some changes to the gig to make it more palatable to him—reportedly watching hours of TV a day, rolling up to the Oval Office at noon, not reading his intelligence briefings—but when it came to the actual work of running the country, he was not a fan. What he did like about being POTUS was the power, and he especially loved holding rallies where his supporters would hang on his every incomprehensible word and aside like he was an authoritarian ruler. So naturally, he’s bringing them back.

The New York Post reports that Trump’s team “is in the process of selecting venues” for a pair of rallies in June, with a third expected to take place around the Fourth of July. While Trump has done interviews since leaving Washington, he’s yet to address his base via the campaign-style rallies he held during his four years in office, as the Post noted, the last one being the “Stop the Steal” speech he gave shortly before his supporters stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop Joe Biden from becoming president.

What can one expect from the trio of summer events? Certainly, there will be long, rambling claims about how he won the election and that the Democrats and fake-news media stole it from him. Obviously he’ll also undoubtedly blather on at length about the terrible job Biden is supposedly doing, like he did at some poor couple’s wedding in March:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:48 am The New York Post reports that Trump’s team “is in the process of selecting venues” for a pair of rallies in June, with a third expected to take place around the Fourth of July. While Trump has done interviews since leaving Washington, he’s yet to address his base via the campaign-style rallies he held during his four years in office, as the Post noted, the last one being the “Stop the Steal” speech he gave shortly before his supporters stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop Joe Biden from becoming president.
Given his previous history, I hope the venues demand *all* the hire money up front. Unless he's thinking of expanding on the "in the street by a garden centre" routine.
Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Oh, that was only because we'd just had the floor cleaned. You know how friendly tourists like to litter!"

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals The Words That Could Haunt Trump If He Faces Prison Time
“Save it for the warden, my friend,” Kimmel advised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH5GC4LHAmQ

Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Republicans held countless Benghazi hearings but refuse to allow January 6th Insurrection hearings.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 2:19 pm Republicans held countless Benghazi hearings but refuse to allow January 6th Insurrection hearings.
Are we surprised? The GOP has become the go-to political party of society's absolute worst: conspiracy nuts, white supremacists, right-wing religious rednecks. If they allowed an insurrection hearing they'd have to go after their own voting base.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

He still owes money to the venues he held rallies at when he was President. Why would any let him hold rallies now?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rorysfan wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:46 am He still owes money to the venues he held rallies at when he was President. Why would any let him hold rallies now?
Why would anyone support him in the first place?
Simple answer: Nearly half of us are sickeningly evil.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Not paying his bills is a running theme with this crook. He could always use the money he charges the government for the Secret Service to stay at Mar-a-Lago.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The clock is ticking. New York and Georgia have until 2023 or 2024 to make sure this "corrupt motherfucker," to use the *real* president's (Obama) beautiful description, goes to prison. Otherwise, assuming he's not completely senile or his body completely shot, he's probably going to run again.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:33 pm The clock is ticking. New York and Georgia have until 2023 or 2024 to make sure this "corrupt motherfucker," to use the *real* president's (Obama) beautiful description, goes to prison. Otherwise, assuming he's not completely senile or his body completely shot, he's probably going to run again.
Trump's not going to prison, I can GUARANTEE you of that. If he wasn't being tried and put behind bars halfway through his presidency, why would he be going to prison now?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:48 pm
Trump's not going to prison, I can GUARANTEE you of that. If he wasn't being tried and put behind bars halfway through his presidency, why would he be going to prison now?
Astonishing.

You cannot try a sitting president on criminal charges.

He has to be removed first, which obviously didn't happen, or you have to wait out his term, which IS what is happening.

dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Sleek wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:42 pm
Astonishing.

You cannot try a sitting president on criminal charges.

He has to be removed first, which obviously didn't happen, or you have to wait out his term, which IS what is happening.
Oops. Nonetheless, even with my gaffe, he has too many cowards and cronies who won't be putting him behind bars anytime soon.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

...not to mention a virtually limitless amount of money for his legal defense.

But yeah, this is the same shit he's been pulling since the seventies.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TenBenny wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:33 pm The clock is ticking. New York and Georgia have until 2023 or 2024 to make sure this "corrupt motherfucker," to use the *real* president's (Obama) beautiful description, goes to prison. Otherwise, assuming he's not completely senile or his body completely shot, he's probably going to run again.

Republicans were the ones in control of the narrative when he was in office, including the DOJ. And there wasn't enough of the hard-hitting evidence on Trump for a while.

But now... They don't control the DOJ, New York AG's office or Georgia's AG's office, the ones most likely to nail him for one of his many crimes. Hell, even D.C. itself could be looking at charging him with a crime for the insurrection. I'm not automatically saying he can avoid prison, because we've all been conditioned to believe that the rich bad guys escape justice, but this is different. Trump has *so* many major crimes being investigated that one of them is going to stick.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:56 pm

Republicans were the ones in control of the narrative when he was in office, including the DOJ. And there wasn't enough of the hard-hitting evidence on Trump for a while.

But now... They don't control the DOJ, New York AG's office or Georgia's AG's office, the ones most likely to nail him for one of his many crimes. Hell, even D.C. itself could be looking at charging him with a crime for the insurrection. I'm not automatically saying he can avoid prison, because we've all been conditioned to believe that the rich bad guys escape justice, but this is different. Trump has *so* many major crimes being investigated that one of them is going to stick.
Is this more of Mueller's chess?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Hotel raised prices to deter QAnon conspiracists, police files show
Washington hotel pushed prices up on March weekend this year
Rise was ‘security tactic to prevent protesters booking rooms'
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -theorists

Police intelligence documents show that Washington’s Trump Hotel raised its rates “as a security tactic”, in the hope of deterring Trump-supporting QAnon supporters from staying there in early March, on a day which some believed would see Trump restored to office.

The information, which police gleaned from a Business Insider version of a story published in Forbes on 6 February, was confirmed in an 8 February intelligence briefing stolen by ransomware hackers from Washington’s Metropolitan police department (MPD).

The hackers from the Babuk group subsequently published those documents online, and transparency group Distributed Denial of Secrets redistributed them to news outlets including the Guardian.

As Forbes reported in February, Trump International hotel in Washington raised its rates to 180% of the normal seasonal charge for 3 and 4 March this year.

.............................................................................................
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/state ... a-05.21.21
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Many people have asked about the beautiful Boeing 757 that became so iconic during the Trump rallies. It was effectively kept in storage in Upstate New York in that I was not allowed to use it during my presidency. It is now being fully restored and updated and will be put back into service sometime prior to the end of the year. It will soon be brought to a Louisiana service facility for the completion of work, inspection and updating of Rolls-Royce engines, and a brand new paint job. When completed, it will be better than ever, and again used at upcoming rallies!

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

More fun talk from Horse Face Green:
https://youtu.be/6fsM1cHuIgI
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 11:34 am More fun talk from Horse Face Green:
https://youtu.be/6fsM1cHuIgI
Why did she have plastic surgery to make herself look even more like a potato?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like the Manhattan DA has just convened a grand jury in New York to assess whether to indict Don the Con. From what I'm reading you don't do this unless you're, like, 99% sure the person is getting indicted. So it's all but certain Donnie is getting arrested and put on trial at or before this six month period that the jury has been earmarked for.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:43 pm So it's all but certain Donnie is getting arrested and put on trial at or before this six month period that the jury has been earmarked for.

Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

It's not like TenLenny has been predicting this for the last 4 years.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:43 pm Looks like the Manhattan DA has just convened a grand jury in New York to assess whether to indict Don the Con. From what I'm reading you don't do this unless you're, like, 99% sure the person is getting indicted. So it's all but certain Donnie is getting arrested and put on trial at or before this six month period that the jury has been earmarked for.
Since when did an indictment mean a certain arrest?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

NightMoves wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:26 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:43 pm Looks like the Manhattan DA has just convened a grand jury in New York to assess whether to indict Don the Con. From what I'm reading you don't do this unless you're, like, 99% sure the person is getting indicted. So it's all but certain Donnie is getting arrested and put on trial at or before this six month period that the jury has been earmarked for.
Partner,
I've been on these boards for a little while now. You're a special kinda individual aren't you.
:lol:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Roger Stone and Alex Jones Predict Trump Will Be Indicted Soon as Part of ‘Chinese Takeover of America’
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/watch ... ostpopular

The end of former President Donald Trump’s presidency wasn’t the end of the wild conspiracy-mongering by some of his most vocal supporters. Convicted felon and beneficiary of a Trump pardon Roger Stone was on Alex Jones’ InfoWars program, and the two discussed the ongoing investigations into Trump and his family businesses.

Stone predicted that “a fabricated indictment for bank fraud or tax fraud” would soon be coming from Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. Stone promised viewers that he would be “breaking a number of stories,” claiming to have some sort of evidence on his podcast that would “establish that this is a partisan witch hunt.”

Trumpers gonna Trump.
I guess Asian Americans had better consider wearing body armor.

scottsota
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by scottsota »

Ransomware attacks….

Trump: 0

Biden: 2