Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chieftan44 »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:31 pm How come all the Trumptards are laying low since Jan 6? Are they licking their wounds, or just waiting for an election to get all combative again? And is Sludge indicative of a larger trend with the whole USA?
Why are Biden Bitches pretending like all is well? Your Veep just told an entire continent of brown people to not even try to enter the US legally. The only thing Trump ran on was illegal immigration. This clusterfuck of an "administration", and I use that term loosely, is very clearly against legal immigration.
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Chieftan44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:49 pm Your Veep just told an entire continent of brown people to not even try to enter the US legally. The only thing Trump ran on was illegal immigration. This clusterfuck of an "administration", and I use that term loosely, is very clearly against legal immigration.
You are an absolute fucking retard.

Here's the speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGitFIzamQ. Watch it.

She specifically appealed to migrants not to come illegally, then stresses that there are LEGAL METHODS BY WHICH MIGRATION CAN AND SHOULD OCCUR.

She also stated that the United States will continue to enforce our border laws. If Trump said those exact words, you would be jacking yourself raw and using the blood to finger your asshole while moaning his name. It's almost like you're a complete political sheep, or something.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chieftan44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:49 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:31 pm How come all the Trumptards are laying low since Jan 6? Are they licking their wounds, or just waiting for an election to get all combative again? And is Sludge indicative of a larger trend with the whole USA?
Why are Biden Bitches pretending like all is well? Your Veep just told an entire continent of brown people to not even try to enter the US legally. The only thing Trump ran on was illegal immigration. This clusterfuck of an "administration", and I use that term loosely, is very clearly against legal immigration.
What are you talking about? Stop “turning something around” that isn’t relevant.

I asked why the trumpers haven’t been posting. Regardless of what you think about Trump, this is a pretty indisputable fact (unless you’re going to use your post as evidence to the contrary). I simply asked why. Biden’s accomplishments or failures have nothing to do with this question.

“Hey, why do those 3 Trump supporters all drive Fords?”
“BIDEN IS GOING TO BAN ALL GUNS NATIONWIDE!”
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

Because Trump isn't the president anymore, cumquat. Joe Biden is. Why are you so worried about Trump? He's just a hasbeen celebrity at this point.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chieftard44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:43 pm Because Trump isn't the president anymore, cumquat. Joe Biden is. Why are you so worried about Trump? He's just a hasbeen celebrity at this point.
Until August. :wink:
ImageImage
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

“At the same time, I want to be clear to folks in the region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come,” she added. “I believe if you come to our border, you will be turned back.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... ome-492047

This is the Biden administration speaking. They set the policy now. And that was their message to EVERYONE coming from South America, not just illegal immigrants.

This is worse than Trump.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

:lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Dumber than dog shit. Absolutely dumber than dog shit.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Chieftan44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:53 pm
“At the same time, I want to be clear to folks in the region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States-Mexico border: Do not come. Do not come,” she added. “I believe if you come to our border, you will be turned back.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... ome-492047

This is the Biden administration speaking. They set the policy now. And that was their message to EVERYONE coming from South America, not just illegal immigrants.

This is worse than Trump.
Chieftard44 wants open borders now. :lol:
ImageImage
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:50 pm
Chieftard44 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:43 pm Because Trump isn't the president anymore, cumquat. Joe Biden is. Why are you so worried about Trump? He's just a hasbeen celebrity at this point.
Until August. :wink:
I read today the My Pillow guy may need until early December for the Supreme Court to reinstate Trump as president.
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Lindell now claims Dump will be reinstated in December and that he wasn't in for the ego.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell baselessly claims Trump will be 'our real president' in 6 months

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-li ... m=referral

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says Trump is the first president in his lifetime 'who wasn't in it for the ego'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mypillow-ceo ... 11247.html

"He is the only president in my lifetime who wasn't in it for the ego and worked only for the people and not for his own interests," Lindell told the journalist Stephen Rodrick.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

RNC, without 'a hint of irony,' slams Biden for meeting with Putin
https://theweek.com/republicans/1001598 ... with-putin

The Republican National Committee is going after President Biden for his Wednesday meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Geneva, accusing him of handing Russia a "win."

RNC Communications Director Danielle Alvarez in a statement Wednesday argued that "giving Putin a meeting is just the latest win that Joe Biden has handed Russia," attacking the president for "foreign policy failures" that have "strengthened Russia at the expense of our country."

Other Republicans had previously slammed Biden leading up to the summit for being soft on Russia, though The New York Times wrote that such critics tended to "neglect to mention their backing of" former President Donald Trump, who "spent four years seeking to befriend" Putin while "dismissing Russia's aggressive behavior." During his Helsinki summit with Putin in 2018, Trump famously said he didn't "see any reason why" Russia would have interfered in the 2016 presidential election, defying U.S. intelligence officials.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I don't think people are being alarmist enough. The coup attempt didn't work, but it's not over. The Republican party is fading fast and these reps are desperate. They're very much still willing to dismantle democracy or invalidate Democrat-won elections. They want a one-party rule in this country.

If the Trump-worshipping domestic terrorist groups appear to be silent, it could just be they don't know what the next move is gonna be or that they do and are actively planning it. But the FBI seems to be imparting the notion that they are still very much a threat. Trump himself may be a faded clown but his MAGA supporters and the party looking to rouse them into action are far from faded.

I'm really not sure how seriously Democrats are taking this threat.
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:54 pm I don't think people are being alarmist enough. The coup attempt didn't work, but it's not over. The Republican party is fading fast and these reps are desperate. They're very much still willing to dismantle democracy or invalidate Democrat-won elections. They want a one-party rule in this country.

If the Trump-worshipping domestic terrorist groups appear to be silent, it could just be they don't know what the next move is gonna be or that they do and are actively planning it. But the FBI seems to be imparting the notion that they are still very much a threat. Trump himself may be a faded clown but his MAGA supporters and the party looking to rouse them into action are far from faded.

I'm really not sure how seriously Democrats are taking this threat.

I typically vote Republican and I am holding out hope that Trump
Does not run again
But if you really think the Republicans are fading, you will
Probably be really disappointed come the Mid-terms.

The country really needs 2 or preferably 3 viable parties to keep the others in check.
I plead for both parties to nominate someone under 70.
It is time for some new blood

Can you imagine a debate between 80 something Biden and late 70s Trump
Would be even worse than The ones in 2020
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The Republicans will be back stronger, next time. A shit ton of them voted Trump the fuck out, because he's embarrassing, but now that he's out, those people will go right back to voting Republican again. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next President is Republican, especially with the rampant voter suppression that they're putting in place right now to ensure it.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:48 pm The Republicans will be back stronger, next time. A shit ton of them voted Trump the fuck out, because he's embarrassing, but now that he's out, those people will go right back to voting Republican again. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next President is Republican, especially with the rampant voter suppression that they're putting in place right now to ensure it.
Yeah, but if Trump wants to run again, there's almost no repubs who say they'll oppose him in the primaries (like Nikki Haley said) and even if one does, who can beat Trump? As of now hes the only person who they can field, unless shit changes.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:26 pm Yeah, but if Trump wants to run again, there's almost no repubs who say they'll oppose him in the primaries (like Nikki Haley said) and even if one does, who can beat Trump? As of now hes the only person who they can field, unless shit changes.
If the Republicans actually gave a fuck about anything but power, they'd already be publicly promoting candidates. Since they've turned into a cult for one dude, they're not. What a strange, strange time to be alive.
Image Image
TexDaddy
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TexDaddy »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:39 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:26 pm Yeah, but if Trump wants to run again, there's almost no repubs who say they'll oppose him in the primaries (like Nikki Haley said) and even if one does, who can beat Trump? As of now hes the only person who they can field, unless shit changes.
If the Republicans actually gave a fuck about anything but power, they'd already be publicly promoting candidates. Since they've turned into a cult for one dude, they're not. What a strange, strange time to be alive.
There will be people to challenge him, but probably ones with no chance now or in the future.
Like I said I really Hope he just fades away, has a stroke or something.

Right now he is still ratings for those who love and hate him. Media is all about ratings so Trump is the only Republican that will get any attention

I want an election cycle about policy instead of the about your support or hatred of a single candidate or party.
I doubt I get my wish though
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm not gonna TenLenny it, but like I told a Trump-apologist friend of mine: Republicans will never see the inside of the White House again until they move on from Donnie Dickweed. You can quote me on that. I literally have money riding on it.

The reason Trump got so many votes in 2020 is STRICTLY because of media coverage of early voting. The mile-long early voting lines were all for Biden; all from people absolutely ready to eat a fucking bullet if Trump got in for four more hell-years. The reaction from Trumpies was to scrape and scratch and threaten and panic to get every single Trumptard and his mother to the polls no matter the cost.

We will not have another 2016 for a long time. That was an aligning of the planets. For the foreseeable future people need only remember the past four years and be reminded of their lost friends, neighbors and loved ones, 100% caused by Trump's sheer, willful incompetence and we will find a way to keep him out.

If he runs in 2024, I hope somebody keeps count of how many times the media will run images of January 6th and remind us that the insurrection happened AFTER the election. After his much-ballyhooed 74mil votes. It's easy to dismiss Trump voters as a monolith of disgusting idiots but realistically there are probably a healthy number of them who wished they could rescind their votes after that happened.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:05 pm I'm not gonna TenLenny it, but like I told a Trump-apologist friend of mine: Republicans will never see the inside of the White House again until they move on from Donnie Dickweed. You can quote me on that. I literally have money riding on it.

The reason Trump got so many votes in 2020 is STRICTLY because of media coverage of early voting. The mile-long early voting lines were all for Biden; all from people absolutely ready to eat a fucking bullet if Trump got in for four more hell-years. The reaction from Trumpies was to scrape and scratch and threaten and panic to get every single Trumptard and his mother to the polls no matter the cost.

We will not have another 2016 for a long time. That was an aligning of the planets. For the foreseeable future people need only remember the past four years and be reminded of their lost friends, neighbors and loved ones, 100% caused by Trump's sheer, willful incompetence and we will find a way to keep him out.

If he runs in 2024, I hope somebody keeps count of how many times the media will run images of January 6th and remind us that the insurrection happened AFTER the election. After his much-ballyhooed 74mil votes. It's easy to dismiss Trump voters as a monolith of disgusting idiots but realistically there are probably a healthy number of them who wished they could rescind their votes after that happened.
I hope you're right about this. There are still plenty of hyper-conservative-evangelicals out there (including rural Northeast GA where I'm from) who continue to worship the ground Trump walks on and treat him like the almighty savior of America from the Satanic Clinton/Obama/Hollywood/lizard pizza parlor pedo cults, one world order "great reset" agenda conspiracies, fake "scamdemic" microchippings, etc., all while blaming Biden for the rising prices from inflation. Hopefully January 6th woke enough people up that the number of Nunose/Don't Damn Me-type crazies is dwindling.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chieftan44

Post by Chieftan44 »

It's really amazing how callous Democrats/liberals are to murder. The worst possible crime a human can commit and Democrat strongholds are unequivocally the leaders in America when it comes to murder. Move geographically out of a Democrat stronghold and the murder rate falls off a cliff.

This is your ideology at work and you are on the wrong side of history. Shut the fuck up about the environment, pronouns, "equality", to name a few of your bullshit agendas and start focusing on the worst problems you have because Democrats are among the world's leaders in murder. Fix that first before you start talking about other things.
Danzig in the Dark

Chieftard44 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:03 pm It's really amazing how callous Democrats/liberals are to murder. The worst possible crime a human can commit and Democrat strongholds are unequivocally the leaders in America when it comes to murder. Move geographically out of a Democrat stronghold and the murder rate falls off a cliff.

This is your ideology at work and you are on the wrong side of history. Shut the fuck up about the environment, pronouns, "equality", to name a few of your bullshit agendas and start focusing on the worst problems you have because Democrats are among the world's leaders in murder. Fix that first before you start talking about other things.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosm ... micide.htm
It seems Republican states have more deaths via homicide.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:19 pm
Chieftard44 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:03 pm It's really amazing how callous Democrats/liberals are to murder. The worst possible crime a human can commit and Democrat strongholds are unequivocally the leaders in America when it comes to murder. Move geographically out of a Democrat stronghold and the murder rate falls off a cliff.

They also have the lowest education rates, the lowest incomes, the highest infant mortality rates, and contribute the least to the GDP. But none of that allows us to parrot terms like "Democrat strongholds" in 90% of our posts, so let's ignore it.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:59 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:19 pm

They also have the lowest education rates, the lowest incomes, the highest infant mortality rates, and contribute the least to the GDP. But none of that allows us to parrot terms like "Democrat strongholds" in 90% of our posts, so let's ignore it.
Let’s not forget which are the shithole states where COVID is holding strong.

“The Democrat media won’t tell you that they are the LOWEST when it comes to 5G implants and new autism cases!!!!”
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yes, it is definitely politically savvy people who are committing murders. They go straight from DNC strategic think tanks to the nearest rival gang turf so they can mix it up. I figured everybody knew that.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:12 pm Let’s not forget which are the shithole states where COVID is holding strong.
Uh, you mean the virus that has a 99% survival rate that I refuse to take the vaccine that has a .0000000012% chance of adverse reaction to that is a Liberal propaganda piece but that Trump deserves all the credit for?
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

The Rock is gonna save us all!!

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:46 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:12 pm Let’s not forget which are the shithole states where COVID is holding strong.
Uh, you mean the virus that has a 99% survival rate that I refuse to take the vaccine that has a .0000000012% chance of adverse reaction to that is a Liberal propaganda piece but that Trump deserves all the credit for?
Yes. But I forget if it's a 99% survival rate NBD or if it's a totally made up fake virus of Fauci's creation, or if it is a dastardly Chinese bioweapon.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:53 pm Yes. But I forget if it's a 99% survival rate NBD or if it's a totally made up fake virus of Fauci's creation, or if it is a dastardly Chinese bioweapon.
It’s a maniacal plot from Joe Biden, who is a doddering old fool but also an evil election stealing genius.
Image Image