Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

Wonder what would this country be heading for if Donnie were to have his way and succeed in modeling the US after his autocratic idol in Russia? Probably something like this...

Russian Pop Star Who Criticized Putin Found Dead After Drowning

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ru ... 8c1&ei=113
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

In all fairness, I'm shocked that Stormy is still around to Tweet daily.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Everything that Trump has done, the extreme division that he sowed, the blatant, outright lies that he used to hold his base, and the cult that he created, and this shit is what might take him down?
Some gutter trash gold digger lets him raw dog her, then accepts money to shut up before going around crying about it, playing some kind of syphilitic hero, and that’s what’s going to do it? Not stealing from charities, lying to the American public, influencing elections, etc. He gave a whore money. I obviously understand the whole campaign finance thing, I just hate that this bullshit is what’s most likely to stick in light of all the damage that he’s done. And he’ll get a slap on the wrist for it.

This country is truly a fucking shit show.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

You are correct ^^^^ but we'll take it!!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Jim Ned Jr. and them is already a-fixin' to head to the local electrical substation for some pow pows and ping booms.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:49 am Everything that Trump has done, the extreme division that he sowed, the blatant, outright lies that he used to hold his base, and the cult that he created, and this shit is what might take him down?
Some gutter trash gold digger lets him raw dog her, then accepts money to shut up before going around crying about it, playing some kind of syphilitic hero, and that’s what’s going to do it? Not stealing from charities, lying to the American public, influencing elections, etc. He gave a whore money. I obviously understand the whole campaign finance thing, I just hate that this bullshit is what’s most likely to stick in light of all the damage that he’s done. And he’ll get a slap on the wrist for it.

This country is truly a fucking shit show.
For some reason this is just the first thing up on the laundry list. Probably because it dates back to pre-2016. It's certainly not the only offense that could stick. The worry I've seen mentioned is that it could establish a trend if it doesn't stick, but I have a hard time understanding that. Each one of his crimes is separate and will be litigated separately. He will have to come up with some industrial strength teflon to fend all of it off IMO.

I mean the guy originally called "Teflon Don" eventually got taken down; that's the precedent that I like.
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk

And of course we won't mention the Repug outrage when Clinton paid Paula Jones hush money. :roll:

Fast forward to 2023 . . . "Trump's private life should be kept private!"
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

Since announcing he was going to be arrested Tuesday, Trump has managed to get over 1 million dollars in donations.

Suckers and their money. 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie is now stopping just short by a hair of calling for all out violence from his tards. Not that they don't clearly hear the dog whistle but once again he doesn't have the balls to outright say it because he wants to be able to avoid the death penalty on a technicality.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Florida Man Surprisingly Found Guilty Of Doing What Everybody Already Knew He Did

Story at 11...
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's still absolutely confounding how this whole thing apparently hinged on whether the victim was "his type". Who gives a flying fuck what his type is?

That is not and never has been a viable point of substantiation in the motivation for rape or sexual assault. He wasn't looking for a suitable companion or somebody to settle down with. Nor is any other rapist. It's about power and domination, not finding somebody purty or whatever.

It's very possible that if Donnie Weinstein hadn't bungled the identity of the woman in the photo, he would've gotten away with it. Again.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

exitflagger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:42 pm It's still absolutely confounding how this whole thing apparently hinged on whether the victim was "his type". Who gives a flying fuck what his type is?

That is not and never has been a viable point of substantiation in the motivation for rape or sexual assault. He wasn't looking for a suitable companion or somebody to settle down with. Nor is any other rapist. It's about power and domination, not finding somebody purty or whatever.

It's very possible that if Donnie Weinstein hadn't bungled the identity of the woman in the photo, he would've gotten away with it. Again.
Its the equivalent of getting popped for stealing a a set of tools, and saying "Dude.... I doent even do repairs! I hire a handyman for that shit!"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's just as ludicrous as anything that ever comes out of his mouth. By even implying that he has a "type", he's indirectly saying "Yeah, forcing myself on a helpless woman in a store dressing room would be quite plausible if she looked attractive to me."

He is human garbage to the fucking bone.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So Stephanie Grisham talks about witnessing Donnie's sexual harassment first hand and then gets slammed for not doing anything at the time and cashing in on it by writing about it afterwards. What part of her speaking to Mark Meadows and other Chiefs of Staff about it is not doing anything about it at the time? Isn't going to your supervisor what we've learned in all these sexual harassment videos we're required to watch? And fuck Mark Meadows.

https://news.yahoo.com/really-bad-ex-tr ... p_catchall
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Oh god, I watched about 5 minutes of the CNN town hall and it was all I could take. Quadruple down, quintuple down, on and on, what a complete idiot.

Sounds like the Boxer by Simon and Garfunkel.

"Lie la lie... Lie la lie lie lie la lie...". :roll: :lol:
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk

Loaded with softball questions from the audience, I'm sure.

Pathetic . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk

And I wonder if Trump has sent out his "Convicted Sex Criminal" notices to his neighbors in Mar-A-Lago???
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

#TrumpIndicted

LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Brad Welp
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Brad Welp »

kreamygoodness wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:07 pm #TrumpIndicted

Meanwhile, Biden gets off scot-free.

Pence too.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Brad Welp wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:35 pm

Pence too.

Biden for what?
TravisBicklesMohawk

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:51 pm

Pence too.

Biden for what?
Marjorie Taylor Greene posts here???
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Pence too.
Yes, they do.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Dog whistle time! You heard the man, Trumptards! Go f*ck shit up! Seriously, what’s the over/under on some “free-thinking patriot” actually answering the call and getting thrown in the hoosegow for it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shares ... 59119.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:46 am Dog whistle time! You heard the man, Trumptards! Go f*ck shit up! Seriously, what’s the over/under on some “free-thinking patriot” actually answering the call and getting thrown in the hoosegow for it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-shares ... 59119.html
How do you watch that and support him and not know you're on the side of evil? He's actively trying to look/sound like Big Brother or Darth Sideous. Or do they just not care because they're mad as hell and someone's gonna pay...
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Trump's doing a pretty good job riling up his base with the hatred and lies that's changing the course of our democracy. When are the sane elder Rep's who are out of office and have nothing to lose vote wise (see Liz Cheney) going to say enough is enough?

I'm waiting for each living President (and other respected senior officials) to come together with a message that this individual does not represent who America is, etc....
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

cowpins wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:33 am Trump's doing a pretty good job riling up his base with the hatred and lies that's changing the course of our democracy. When are the sane elder Rep's who are out of office and have nothing to lose vote wise (see Liz Cheney) going to say enough is enough?

I'm waiting for each living President (and other respected senior officials) to come together with a message that this individual does not represent who America is, etc....
Wouldnt matter. They love Trump more than Jesus. What the fuck do they care what Clinton, Bush and Obama would say?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:05 am
cowpins wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:33 am Trump's doing a pretty good job riling up his base with the hatred and lies that's changing the course of our democracy. When are the sane elder Rep's who are out of office and have nothing to lose vote wise (see Liz Cheney) going to say enough is enough?

Wouldnt matter. They love Trump more than Jesus. What the fuck do they care what Clinton, Bush and Obama would say?
Ahem. Jimmy Carter.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I can't believe they're letting Biden get away with the thing I totally made up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Kinda thinking we need age limits to those serving in public office. What should the age be? 62? 50?