Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by exitflagger »

I love this thing where all the Trumpy business types now say they are finished dealing in New York because poor Donnie was punished so harshly, thinking it will show outrage and solidarity with him, when in reality it looks more like they are using the same below board tactics themselves and are shit scared of getting busted.

They say "Who's next?" Well, one has to figure anybody brazenly committing finance fraud will be 'who's next'. Duh.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Yeah that Mr. Wonderful dood has about 0 legit enterprises.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

He stole money from the businesses and the people of New York. They are more than happy to be rid of him and his ilk.

In fact, New Yorkers never thought much of Trumptard anyway.

And as far as the big truck protest goes, that of course is laughable.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

thoughts on the SOTU last night?

Biden killed it, IMO.

the Republican rebuttal speech, however, was bizarre as Hell.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

alleyrulez wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:26 am the Republican rebuttal speech, however, was bizarre as Hell.
It was a shallow, pathetic attempt to lure youth and women voters, and just as cornball as the gold sneakers.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:43 am
alleyrulez wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:26 am the Republican rebuttal speech, however, was bizarre as Hell.
It was a shallow, pathetic attempt to lure youth and women voters, and just as cornball as the gold sneakers.
Haha, they put the woman in a fucking kitchen to deliver the speech..... to let the voters know she knows where she's most needed.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:26 am
Haha, they put the woman in a fucking kitchen to deliver the speech..... to let the voters know she knows where she's most needed.
Trump's second scenario choice was to have her bending over in the shower.

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I don't know her, but she's getting ripped to shreds all over the media. They say she's a bright Republican senator, but whoever coached her in that rebuttal is a moron, and she must not be that bright to think that will enhance her political career.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Gosh darn it, Biden sucks DONKEY DICKS."

TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Fucking shit: At the 11th hour, the appeals court agreed to block the $450 million bond if he puts up $175 million.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:03 am Fucking shit: At the 11th hour, the appeals court agreed to block the $450 million bond if he puts up $175 million.
how the fuck does he constantly get away with shit?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

alleyrulez wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:57 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:03 am Fucking shit: At the 11th hour, the appeals court agreed to block the $450 million bond if he puts up $175 million.
how the fuck does he constantly get away with shit?
I've always suspected that maybe rich people get special treatment.
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk

Ya think? ^^^^^^

Also, the courts are not going to save us from this nutbag. We need to vote and make sure he doesn't get near the White House ever again.

That's the ONLY option, folks!
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I've said a few times since 2016 that I can't believe a John Hinkley Jr. is out there looking for this guy.

Edit: Mind you, I'm not advocating that. I'm just saying with the crazies he attracts there must be crazies he repels. Though a debilitating stroke, I wouldn't shed a tear over.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 pm I've said a few times since 2016 that I can't believe a John Hinkley Jr. is out there looking for this guy.

Edit: Mind you, I'm not advocating that. I'm just saying with the crazies he attracts there must be crazies he repels. Though a debilitating stroke, I wouldn't shed a tear over.
Hopefully even the wackos know that making Trump a martyr is probably the worst thing anyone can do. Civil war might be a stretch but not a big one. His followers are deranged.

I would much prefer he get re-elected to spend another term being an idiot maniac that doesn't get anything he promised done. What did he really do last time? Fucked up the Supreme Court for a generation and... built a mile of fence? Everything else was standard Republican President shit.

Which is why I'm baffled by anyone thinking there's an international conspiracy to take him down. How is he different from any other Republican? He's a blowhard dumbshit that says everything out loud, that's about it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:50 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:54 pm I've said a few times since 2016 that I can't believe a John Hinkley Jr. is out there looking for this guy.

Hopefully even the wackos know that making Trump a martyr is probably the worst thing anyone can do. Civil war might be a stretch but not a big one. His followers are deranged.

I would much prefer he get re-elected to spend another term being an idiot maniac that doesn't get anything he promised done. What did he really do last time? Fucked up the Supreme Court for a generation and... built a mile of fence? Everything else was standard Republican President shit.

Which is why I'm baffled by anyone thinking there's an international conspiracy to take him down. How is he different from any other Republican? He's a blowhard dumbshit that says everything out loud, that's about it.
I'd enjoy a Stephen Hawking-like version of Trump. I don't think a second term would be as benign as his first.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:50 pm I would much prefer he get re-elected to spend another term being an idiot maniac that doesn't get anything he promised done. What did he really do last time? Fucked up the Supreme Court for a generation and... built a mile of fence? Everything else was standard Republican President shit.
He fucked the courts (not just the supreme one) pitted American vs American every chance he could, leading to a literal attempted coup, embarrassed this country over and over in foreign relations, not the least of which was allowing Kim Jong Un to bend him over like the rookie statesman he was, and worst of all, he was a SHITTY crisis manger, throwing gasoline on the flames of the George Floyd killing and the Covid crisis.

I cannot overstate enough how his meddling cost lives and sowed division during the pandemic and BLM. Both of those could have been wins in the hands of any president with wit and compassion, using a tragedy to bring the nation closer together, but not with that asshole.

We may never recover from Trump's bullshit.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

TravisBicklesMohawk

Nope. Never gonna recover.

Based on the recent SCOTUS decisions turning the clock back on abortion, this country is going to take a LONG, LONG time to get unfucked.

And that's just one example.

And you can also believe another Trump will run for President at some point in time.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sleek wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 pm We may never recover from Trump's bullshit.
Between that and the Covid pandemic, I think we're going to have at least ONE 'lost generation', with a big lack of education, ambition and common sense.
However, the US has made several comebacks after major physical and social catastrophes, and will probably recover with some lessons learned.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

AI Trump Accepts the GOP Nomination

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz91mziworM

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Which boxes are left to be checked on the Trump "I'm rubber, ur glue" list?

If he gets any specific criticism at all, he instantly parrots it back, always with zero evidence to back it up. And by the same measure, he's always guilty of his accusations against others.

Newest box checked: His fun nickname of "Sleepy Joe Biden". This dumbfuck falls asleep DURING HIS OWN HUSH MONEY TRIAL! :lol: What a fucking doof.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk

He looks pretty orange to me, so that juror was kinda wrong. :D
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Man sets self on fire moments after Trump jury seated outside of courthouse.

That’ll show them.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

eddie lee roth wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am Man sets self on fire moments after Trump jury seated outside of courthouse.

That’ll show them.
Charles Darwin and I support more MAGA protesting in this fashion. Peacefully, of course.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 am Image
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Apparently there is an ex Iranian Secret Serviceman out to assassinate Trump for killing their general...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by aznsquirt »

By this logic, you should be more worried about Biden than Trump. But, clearly you're only focused on the portion of that logic that "you wouldn't shed a tear over".