Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Just another day in Spankyland

New York sues to dissolve Donald J. Trump Foundation
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23459080/

New York's attorney general sued U.S. President Donald Trump, three of his children and his namesake foundation on Thursday, alleging "persistently illegal conduct" at the nonprofit, including support for Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

Barbara Underwood, the attorney general, asked a New York state judge to dissolve the Donald J. Trump Foundation, and impose bans on Trump, his sons Donald Jr. and Eric, and his daughter Ivanka from holding leadership roles in New York charities.

"As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his business to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality," Underwood said. "This is not how private foundations should function, and my office intends to hold the Foundation and its directors accountable for its misuse of charitable assets."
The investigation also found that the board existed in name only and did not meet after 1999. Additionally, Trump allegedly made all decisions related to the foundation.

Don't worry people. It's just another witch hunt by a bunch of Hillary and Obama lovers in the FAKE state of New York.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I wonder if the FBI is going to hire the same firm that Starbucks used to do the in-depth training.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So here's one of the latest flat out bullshit lies he told.

Unless thousands and thousands of centenarians or walking around attending his rallies in 2016. Talking about the Korean War.
"We have thousands of people who have asked for that — thousands and thousands of people," Trump said. "So many people asked when I was on the campaign. I would say, 'Wait a minute, I don't have any relationship.' But they said, 'When you can, president, we'd love our son to be brought back home — you know, the remains."
The fucker doesn't even know when the Korean War ended (yeah, yeah, armistice). 1953 for those that don't know (the youngest possible soldiers alive today would be 85 this year). Maybe he's confusing the actual war with M*A*S*H.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 pm Maybe he's confusing the actual war with M*A*S*H.
Maybe his bone spurs prevented him from attending history class when they covered that.

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I wonder if Drumpf ever saluted John McCain like that?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Luminiferous wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:53 am I wonder if Drumpf ever saluted John McCain like that?
That guy never got captured.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

This whole "joking around" and "I was being sarcastic" thing is enfuriating. It's incredibly disrespectful to the country to do shit like that, never mind that none of it is ever actually funny even when taken in that context.

Trump treats the American people as if he's on a blind date and blurts out something like "You know what we should do? Howzabout I stick my tongue all the way up your ass?" Girl freaks out and he says "Haha, I was just kidding." He does this because there's a long shot chance that she might just say "Hey that sounds good. Go for it." THEN it never was a joke. Get it?

It's a classic douchebag tactic and he's obviously done it all his life. He just needs a good solid beatdown. If he got that enough in his younger days we wouldn't have this problem.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:59 am This whole "joking around" and "I was being sarcastic" thing is enfuriating. It's incredibly disrespectful to the country to do shit like that, never mind that none of it is ever actually funny even when taken in that context.
Schroedinger's Douchebag:

One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

Just woke up to BLOTUS giving some presser. He said something to the effect that when Kim Jung Un says something his people stand up and do it. He wishes Americans would act like the North Koreans. Also, he's defending his brushing away of Kim's complete lack of human rights. Essentially he's sucking the guy's dick to "avoid nuclear war".

edit: Here's the exact quote about Kim. I bet he wishes the "honor the troops by making them march in November to stroke me ego parade" were goose-stepping.

"He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."
Last edited by vlad on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
LJP 2002-2014

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

vlad wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 pm Maybe he's confusing the actual war with M*A*S*H.

I say it's at least even money that is correct.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Alright! Manafort is jailhouse bound! Any guesses on who, if anyone, will go down with him?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/judg ... itics.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The 49 wildest quotes from Donald Trump's bananas interview with Fox News
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/15/politics ... index.html

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

“I feel badly for General Flynn. He’s lost his house; he’s lost his life,” Trump said. “And some people say he lied and some people say he didn’t lie. I mean, really, it turned out maybe he didn’t lie.”

Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.... So is Drumpf trying to say Flynn was lying about his lying?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 pm
Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.... So is Drumpf trying to say Flynn was lying about his lying?
Spanky barely knew the guy. He doesn't associate with liars. He's as pure as the yellow snow.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

vlad wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 am
exitflagger wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:59 am This whole "joking around" and "I was being sarcastic" thing is enfuriating. It's incredibly disrespectful to the country to do shit like that, never mind that none of it is ever actually funny even when taken in that context.
Schroedinger's Douchebag:

One who makes douchebag statements, particularly sexist, racist or otherwise bigoted ones, then decides whether they were “just joking” or dead serious based on whether other people in the group approve or not.

Just woke up to BLOTUS giving some presser. He said something to the effect that when Kim Jung Un says something his people stand up and do it. He wishes Americans would act like the North Koreans. Also, he's defending his brushing away of Kim's complete lack of human rights. Essentially he's sucking the guy's dick to "avoid nuclear war".

edit: Here's the exact quote about Kim. I bet he wishes the "honor the troops by making them march in November to stroke me ego parade" were goose-stepping.

"He speaks and his people sit up in attention. I want my people to do the same."
The only thing that piece of shit will ever get from me is two middle fingers.

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Drumpf has a whole team of "coffee boys" just waiting to get indicted.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump now supports GOP immigration bill after originally saying he’d reject it
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... story.html

President Trump ignited eleventh-hour confusion Friday over Republican efforts to push immigration legislation through the House, saying he wouldn't sign a "moderate" package. The White House later walked back the comments, formally endorsing the measure and saying Trump had been confused.

The campaign-season tumult erupted as GOP leaders put finishing touches on a pair of Republican bills: a hard-right proposal and a middle-ground plan negotiated by the party's conservative and moderate wings, with White House input. Only the compromise bill would open a door to citizenship for young immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children, and reduce the separation of children from their parents when families are detained crossing the border — a practice that has drawn bipartisan condemnation in recent days.

"I'm looking at both of them," Trump said when asked about the proposals during an impromptu interview on Fox News' "Fox & Friends," adding: "I certainly wouldn't sign the more moderate one."

The comment prompted widespread confusion on the Hill and jeopardized Republicans' plans for votes on both bills next week. Leaders released a schedule for next week that included "possible consideration" of immigration legislation.

Earlier this week, House Speaker Paul Ryan had told colleagues that Trump supported the middle-ground package. White House aide Stephen Miller, an immigration hard-liner who has been accused of trying to sabotage immigration deals in the past, told conservative lawmakers at a closed-door meeting that the president backed that plan.

But a senior White House official later said Trump had misspoken and believed his Fox interviewer was asking about an effort by GOP moderates — abandoned for now — that would have forced votes on a handful of bills and likely led to House passage of liberal-leaning versions party leaders oppose. The official, who was not authorized to discuss internal conversations by name, spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 am
exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 am Another day, another hypocrisy. They have video of Trump saluting a North Korean General at the summit. This is after Trump went off on Barack Obama when he bowed to Saudi's King Abdullah back in 2012, who by contrast, is NOT a long time military ADVERSARY of the US.

Trump. Is. A. Fucking. Idiot.
LMFAO, incredible.

Perhaps Chief of Staff John F. Kelly should inform the idiot in chief and his press secretary that it is not common courtesy for the commander in chief of our armed forces to salute the military of our adversary. It's an insult to the American troops and their service. It's even more disgusting that US military personnel are required to salute a 4 time draft dodger.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't think it was intentionally disrespectful but that's the thing--HE HAS NO IDEA. And everyone around him was put in a position where they thought "Do we tell him not to salute the North Korean military?" They went with no because nobody wants to tell this guy he's a fucking moron.

And also, he's gotta be such a pile of shit to work for that when stuff like this happens, it's probably pretty great. I'm a firm believer that everyone in his inner circle, even the people that fully believe in his agenda, don't respect him. Why would they?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:39 pm I don't think it was intentionally disrespectful but that's the thing--HE HAS NO IDEA.
If the guy was black, Spanky would have raised a clenched fist. "Right on, soul brother!"

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:26 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 am Another day, another hypocrisy. They have video of Trump saluting a North Korean General at the summit. This is after Trump went off on Barack Obama when he bowed to Saudi's King Abdullah back in 2012, who by contrast, is NOT a long time military ADVERSARY of the US.

LMFAO, incredible.

Perhaps Chief of Staff John F. Kelly should inform the idiot in chief and his press secretary that it is not common courtesy for the commander in chief of our armed forces to salute the military of our adversary. It's an insult to the American troops and their service. It's even more disgusting that US military personnel are required to salute a 4 time draft dodger.

Bingo.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Davidson quit this week because the shelter where he worked in Tucson, Ariz., didn't have the trained staffing to handle the influx of younger, more traumatized children, he says.
The breaking point for Davidson came, he says, when he was asked to tell two siblings, ages 6 and 10, that they couldn't hug each other. "They called me over the radio. And they wanted to translate to these kids that the rule of the shelter is that they are not allowed to hug," he says. "And these are kids that had just been separated from their mom - basically just huddling and hugging each other in a desperate attempt to remain together."
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/15/62025432 ... eparations
LJP 2002-2014

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

vlad wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:25 pm
Davidson quit this week because the shelter where he worked in Tucson, Ariz., didn't have the trained staffing to handle the influx of younger, more traumatized children, he says.
The breaking point for Davidson came, he says, when he was asked to tell two siblings, ages 6 and 10, that they couldn't hug each other. "They called me over the radio. And they wanted to translate to these kids that the rule of the shelter is that they are not allowed to hug," he says. "And these are kids that had just been separated from their mom - basically just huddling and hugging each other in a desperate attempt to remain together."
It is not just a Drumph thing.

Andrés Jiménez, under the guardianship of a Florida ‘fairy godmother’ after his father’s deportation, is one of hundreds of children whose families are broken by a fickle system

“They let us hug him and then they took him away,” he said, speaking English. “It makes me sad to think about.”
SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

First Sessions invoked the bible as a legitimate authority to allow the separation of children and parents at the border, then Trump said he wouldn't sign any legislation that attempted to stop the practice (only for the White House to backtrack hours later). Then mention was made that the GOP was afraid that the terrible footage coming out of what was happening to these children could affect them in the midterms.

If hell exists, there's a VIP section for politicians like these.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO, incredible.

Actually have heard a few Trumpbots express outrage over Trump's Norther Korea suckfest. It's just a matter of time before his support collapses.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

He is the Herb Tarlek of "politicians".
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

LennyCrypt wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:54 pm
vlad wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:25 pm
It is not just a Drumph thing.

Andrés Jiménez, under the guardianship of a Florida ‘fairy godmother’ after his father’s deportation, is one of hundreds of children whose families are broken by a fickle system

“They let us hug him and then they took him away,” he said, speaking English. “It makes me sad to think about.”
SOURCE
But... but... Obama! Who is President right now? How long are you going to blame "that ni**er in the White House"?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Guess what's in the forefront of Spanky's mind this Father's Day??

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

LMFAO, incredible.

He was informed not to salute....
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics ... index.html

"A US official told CNN that Trump was briefed on protocol, which is to not salute military officers from other countries. The White House, however, is not viewing Trump saluting a North Korean general as a mistake. It is being seen as all part of the broader goal that day, which was to show respect to Kim and his entourage, according to the official."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:14 am
He was informed not to salute....
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/14/politics ... index.html
"More FAKE NEWS LIES! I was adjusting my eyebrow. Everyone knows and says that. Swear to God!"
.............................................................................................

Melania Trump 'hates to see' children separated from their families at borders
https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/17/politics ... index.html

"I vish I knew someone who could put a stop to thees tragedy."