Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

I love how the news reports that Bill Barr is in the office today and could turn over his summary of the report later today. Mueller spends two years toiling on this thing and Barr is like, "Well, there ya go." Thanks for taking some time with this, dude. Not like this was important or anything. :roll:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm No matter what's actually in the thing, we're going to get one side saying Trump is going to jail ANY DAY NOW and the other side saying there's nothing there, no collusion, he's totally exonerated. We're so far beyond actual reality with Trump and Mueller that what's actually on the pages might be irrelevant.

The fruits of the Mueller investigation are already there: Numerous indicted, some already convicted. Anyone that actually believes Trump is not a criminal is a moron. But will justice be served? I'm doubtful.
During this entire investigation deal I've remained silent, never guessed or tried to predict what was going to be found or who'd be indicted. I figured let the Mueller guy do his thing and wait... I was amazed about one thing in the entire deal though and there were no leaks... Despite Drumpf's repeated attacks on the investigation, the lies and bullshit he twittered every other day and his personal attacks on Mueller, it was all met with silence...

It's not going to matter whats in the report... One side is going to always believe him guilty as fuck and the other side will NEVER believe their savior was ever anything but the 'Murica loving, flag huggin patriot he has them believing he is..

I'm just interested to see what Drumpf says about Mueller after his repeated attacks on a decorated veteran if he's found pure as the driven snow by the report... Apologies? Praise for Mueller?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

All I've ever heard was that they were investigating the Trump campaign for conspiring with the Russians. I was assuming that Trump was guilty based on the fact that he's been a lying piece of shit long before this ever took place and because innocent people don't act the way he does. His foreign policy reads like a Vladimir Putin honey do list.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:55 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:53 pm No matter what's actually in the thing, we're going to get one side saying Trump is going to jail ANY DAY NOW and the other side saying there's nothing there, no collusion, he's totally exonerated. We're so far beyond actual reality with Trump and Mueller that what's actually on the pages might be irrelevant.

The fruits of the Mueller investigation are already there: Numerous indicted, some already convicted. Anyone that actually believes Trump is not a criminal is a moron. But will justice be served? I'm doubtful.
During this entire investigation deal I've remained silent, never guessed or tried to predict what was going to be found or who'd be indicted. I figured let the Mueller guy do his thing and wait... I was amazed about one thing in the entire deal though and there were no leaks... Despite Drumpf's repeated attacks on the investigation, the lies and bullshit he twittered every other day and his personal attacks on Mueller, it was all met with silence...

It's not going to matter whats in the report... One side is going to always believe him guilty as fuck and the other side will NEVER believe their savior was ever anything but the 'Murica loving, flag huggin patriot he has them believing he is..

I'm just interested to see what Drumpf says about Mueller after his repeated attacks on a decorated veteran if he's found pure as the driven snow by the report... Apologies? Praise for Mueller?

Like I said above, Trump was able to gaslight a lot of people successfully. It will take years, maybe a decade or two to undo the more severe damage he's done.

I find it hard to believe all of these other people were indicted for crimes involving Russia but Trump is squeaky clean on this front. At worst, it might be a case of Mueller not locating the evidence of collusion Trump himself actually *did* do. But since Trump's organization seemed to operate with the intelligence of the Keystone Cops, and since he's a buffoon, I can't imagine the evidence won't be there.

But you're right. If he's found to be the traitorous bastard many of us think he is, Republicans need to spine up. The cries to do so will become even more deafening and remain so.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rageman wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:01 pm All I've ever heard was that they were investigating the Trump campaign for conspiring with the Russians. I was assuming that Trump was guilty based on the fact that he's been a lying piece of shit long before this ever took place and because innocent people don't act the way he does. His foreign policy reads like a Vladimir Putin honey do list.

The Trump-Putin bromance has been suspicious from day one. Regardless of any actual criminality, deeply committed, patriotic American politicians at least have always understood that Russia has historically been a foe, not an ally, and that you simply don't cozy up to Russia.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Aren't there still a number of sealed indictments? I wonder what those are about and when they will get unsealed?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Hopefully The Pee Tapes surface to drive him crazier a month before the Big Macs shut him up for good.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

With Trump pulling out of the ABM Treaty and generally being a cold-war hawk piece of shit, it's almost as if our token Collusion truthers never followed or gave a shit about US foreign politics. If Putin is evil and you want to believe in global enemies, Trump is your guy, you fucking mongoloids.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:56 am With Trump pulling out of the ABM Treaty and generally being a cold-war hawk piece of shit, it's almost as if our token Collusion truthers never followed or gave a shit about US foreign politics. If Putin is evil and you want to believe in global enemies, Trump is your guy, you fucking mongoloids.
Whatever Trump is for , asstards like TenLenny will oppose it, even if it's one of the few times Trump's on the right and reasonable side of things. I wish he would come out publicly in favor of breathing so TenLenny would put a plastic bag over his head in protest of what has to be a dastardly and traitorous act.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Countdown to leaks followed by massive meltdowns

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

I wonder how many voted for this clown with the belief he could never win, or thought, well fuck it, lets try a reality tv star and see how that goes.

Dude is in way over his head, and lives in his own fucking reality. I would like to think that America could not be so fucking stupid to put him back in the white house again, think how ever thats just wish full thinking. Be great fun to watch him loose his shit if he did loose the second term.

When we put up the phony pics of his inauguration to show he had more there than Obama, imho, it was at that moment America knew.........They fucked up.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Funny how the report apparently says in no uncertain terms that it DOES NOT necessarily exonerate Trump, but HIS appointed AG has pre-characterized it that way and now Donnie's echoing him as loudly as possible and will be doing so at every turn from now on till we all want to vomit.

We thought we've learned better since OJ Simpson? No. We haven't learned a fucking thing. Look for a ghost-written Trump book in the future called "If I Colluded".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

So is Mueller still a deep-state Obama-flunkie Democrat?

Not seeing that take so much anymore.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

tym wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:21 pm I wonder how many voted for this clown with the belief he could never win, or thought, well fuck it, lets try a reality tv star and see how that goes.

Dude is in way over his head, and lives in his own fucking reality. I would like to think that America could not be so fucking stupid to put him back in the white house again, think how ever thats just wish full thinking. Be great fun to watch him loose his shit if he did loose the second term.

When we put up the phony pics of his inauguration to show he had more there than Obama, imho, it was at that moment America knew.........They fucked up.

The inauguration pic and Spicer's defense of it were a really ominous harbinger of the chaos to come. Also the whole angry inauguration speech framed by that grey sky.

I still find it astounding that despite *everything* that's happened in the last two years and change, there are still a lot of people thinking, "Yeah, this is going well. I could get in on this again."
Danzig in the Dark

ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I was just watching a YouTube clip in which Giuliani and Jay Sekulow called into CNN earlier to state that AG Barr's summary determined (what else?) "No collusion!" They sounded a little nervous, but I thought I was hearing some panic on the defensive by the CNN hosts, too. I don't know how this report rollout is going to shake out, but I think lefties and non-Trumpers are probably a little anxious right now. The right is already working hard to spin the narrative that the report *has* indeed made Trump into a victim of a two-year witch hunt.

Of course what they're saying isn't clarifying the obstruction of justice issue. I mean we heard "Russia, if you're listening..." and "Lester, I got rid of Comey because of the Russia thing..." Those were clear as fuckin' day.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Now that the Russian thing is off the table, what is the next exhilarating we are gonna be subjected to? Campaign finance?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:23 pm Mueller's a master poker player who never gives his game away. And it's freaking the shit out of Donnie and Rudy.
Well, that was a shitty poker game. Kinda seems like "Go Fish" now.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Lenny is just pure cringe.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:50 pm Lenny is just pure cringe.
BlackCrypt is a close runner-up.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm
TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:23 pm Mueller's a master poker player who never gives his game away. And it's freaking the shit out of Donnie and Rudy.
Well, that was a shitty poker game. Kinda seems like "Go Fish" now.

All over Twitter I see a lot of people expressing some pretty glum disappointment right now. Not a very climactic finish, I guess. But Barr's letter doesn't say much about the report, and all citizens and members of Congress deserve to be able to see that report in full. From what I'm reading, people are despairing too early based on this preliminary information.

Trump is a bullshitter and he'll find a way to duck his recent comment about full transparency with that report. And I don't trust Barr either, who has come off like a Trump loyalist from the beginning.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Avenatti's facing prison time for stupidly trying to extort Nike? Yet another bad optic for the left's cause as the right likes to weaponize scandals and flaws. After shouting for a year that Don Jr. was going to prison, it turns out Avenatti's the only one that's been charged with a crime so far, which Junior is already gleefully tweeting about.

Avenatti should have understood how important being a stand-up lawyer was with his involvement in fighting Trumpworld, but it seems his own narcissism got the better of him. Stormy Daniels described her reaction as saddened but "not surprised," which I guess is her way of saying the guy gets results but is a shark.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If they can't get Trump on anything else, it looks like he may go down for murdering Barbara Bush.

Lock him up! Lock him up!
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 pm Now that the Russian thing is off the table, what is the next exhilarating we are gonna be subjected to? Campaign finance?
Guess we could always go back to fake birth certificates or BENGHAZI!

Or was eight years of that enough?
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:20 am
BlackCrypt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 pm Now that the Russian thing is off the table, what is the next exhilarating we are gonna be subjected to? Campaign finance?
Guess we could always go back to fake birth certificates or BENGHAZI!

Or was eight years of that enough?
I am glad this is over, at least the investigation. I mean the way R's were carrying on you would've thought they never approved of longer investigations, you know like Emailgate, and Benghazi and Whitewater.
Odd.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

C'mon guys, Collusion isn't even a Class 4 Felony, what was the big deal?
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Danzig in the Dark

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:55 am C'mon guys, Collusion isn't even a Class 4 Felony, what was the big deal?
Are you asking why it might be considered a problem if a sitting President was beholden to a foreign power for his position?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I love how the Republican butthurters are now trying to characterize the investigation as a "hoax". That's not quite how it works. You had a president giving ALL the outward signs that he did everything that he was accused of, and the FBI duly did what they are in place to do. The entire thing never would have happened if there wasn't a complete fool waving his arms and all but shouting to everybody "HEY GUIZE! I'M WORKING FOR RUSSIA OVER HERE!"

If there's a guy in a mask outside of a bank with the alarm going off and he's holding a bag of cash and a gun, it isn't a "hoax" if the cops might look into it.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm I love how the Republican butthurters are now trying to characterize the investigation as a "hoax". That's not quite how it works. You had a president giving ALL the outward signs that he did everything that he was accused of, and the FBI duly did what they are in place to do. The entire thing never would have happened if there wasn't a complete fool waving his arms and all but shouting to everybody "HEY GUIZE! I'M WORKING FOR RUSSIA OVER HERE!"

If there's a guy in a mask outside of a bank with the alarm going off and he's holding a bag of cash and a gun, it isn't a "hoax" if the cops might look into it.
But Benghazi(all 10 of them), the emails and birthergate were all legitimate investigations. :lol:
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

How about actual foreign policy for a change? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1R30KG Since you're all so above partisan fake news outragey stuff and only deeply care about politics that matters, right?