Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by cowpins »

Do we see an actual president being sent to prison, and of so where will his secret service be? In the adjoining cell?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

cowpins wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:14 am Do we see an actual president being sent to prison, and of so where will his secret service be? In the adjoining cell?
No. Even if they start impeachment proceedings (and for what?), he'll be out of office long before anything sticks. If they (like the FBI, Meuller, etc) had anything legitimately criminal on him, we'd know. His fixxxer didn't have anything revelatory enough to earn a truncated sentence, and he's a guy that should know pretty much everything.
It's super hard to prove that paying off your side bitches is directly related to your campaign for Presidency, rather than just to negate negative press that any celebrity would try to avoid. We know for a fact that he's unfaithful in his relationships, but being a dick isn't illegal. If it was, he and I would both have been put to death in infancy.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Mojo wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:04 am
cowpins wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:14 am Do we see an actual president being sent to prison, and of so where will his secret service be? In the adjoining cell?
No. Even if they start impeachment proceedings (and for what?), he'll be out of office long before anything sticks.
My question was actually based on the talk of facing charges when he's out of office. Trump or not, where do they send a former President? Talking about of of whack. Going from the white house to a 10x10 cell. Image the cost of incarcerating a president. The security behind it. Probably have his own wing in a prison.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wherever they are, everyone will know it. The suits and sunglasses are a dead giveaway.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:07 pm
Wherever they are, everyone will know it. The suits and sunglasses are a dead giveaway.
Hahahahaha....Damn, TC, You've been on fire the last few months. :D
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

No. Even if they start impeachment proceedings (and for what?), he'll be out of office long before anything sticks. If they (like the FBI, Meuller, etc) had anything legitimately criminal on him, we'd know. His fixxxer didn't have anything revelatory enough to earn a truncated sentence, and he's a guy that should know pretty much everything.
It's super hard to prove that paying off your side bitches is directly related to your campaign for Presidency, rather than just to negate negative press that any celebrity would try to avoid. We know for a fact that he's unfaithful in his relationships, but being a dick isn't illegal. If it was, he and I would both have been put to death in infancy.
Of course I don't know shit, but I think the Meuller probe, which could have ended 9-months into it without any evidence, just continues to open up a new treasure trove of potential damaging evidence every turn it takes. Investigating one thing just continues to open up additional areas of interest and Meuller is just continuing down the rabbit hole of putting all of the pieces together. If and when the hammer drops it could be a little more than paying off two women.

Nearly every organization he has led in ... tigation.
https://www.pressherald.com/2018/12/15/ ... -multiply/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump: “SNL should be tested in courts”
Trump believes the sketch comedy series only exists to "defame & belittle" him
https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/12/ ... in-courts/

The cold opening of Saturday Night Live’s annual Christmas episode was a Trump-themed riff on It’s a Wonderful Life. The sketch imagined a world in which Trump lost the presidency and how much better his staff’s lives were because of it. Mike Pence was able to pursue his career as a DJ, Eric Trump had time to attend adult education classes, and Melania got a divorce. Not surprisingly, the moral of the story was lost on Alec Baldwin’s Trump, who ultimately pleaded to become president again.

Though the sketch was one of SNL’s better moments of 2018, it didn’t seem to sit well with the actual Donald Trump. Early Sunday morning, he questioned the legality of the comedy series and suggested it “should be tested in courts.”

“A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live,” Trump tweeted. “It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?”

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

I thought he didn't watch SNL?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:43 pm I thought he didn't watch SNL?
He was probably briefed by his top intelligence officials. Maybe Don Jr. or Rudy.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

They use the Fox News defense... that they are entertainment and not actual news.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:09 pm but over the past few weeks things finally really seem to be unraveling for the man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Collusion?
Dunning... meet Kruger. Kruger... this is Dunning.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:14 am
Luminiferous wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:08 am

Unfortunately, I think that could be just the beginning if whole patriot militias of armed Trumptards march upon DC in his defense.
Hey look at it this way, it will finally be entertaining to watch those shit talking faux patriot chickenhawks being led by General Ped Nugent finally face up to a military force and how quickly they run away when their Confederate flags get a few bullet holes in them and they start throwing off their MAGA hats on their way back to the double wide...
What if the military force sides with the Trumptards, though? I've noticed the possibility that half or more of Trump's supporters are military men or vets, so suppose they use their own military force to defend Spanky against the libruls?
I’ve noticed the possibility that half or more of your posts show significant signs of below average intelligence.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:14 pm I’ve noticed the possibility that half or more of your posts show significant signs of below average intelligence.
God, I love you.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:23 pm
eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:14 pm I’ve noticed the possibility that half or more of your posts show significant signs of below average intelligence.
God, I love you.
Okay, you two, so there aren't that many vets/military who support Trump, but there are a few, and there are Trumptards out there who like to brag about their lord and savior having the military on his side. Yeah, I know you're no fan of Trump, Eddie, so my apologies for generalizing.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Oh please stop it you don’t have anything to apologize to me for I was just funnin you.

But I’m still going to have to put another check mark down.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 pm Oh please stop it you don’t have anything to apologize to me for I was just funnin you.

But I’m still going to have to put another check mark down.
Go right ahead! :mrgreen:
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

If Trump were to go to prison, I would expect there would be no consideration for him in there. Why would anyone have any real concern for his well-being over anyone else at that point? I mean maybe if someone is open to taking money (if there's any money left to be had) for some pampered treatment in return, then sure, it could happen. But barring that, I kinda feel like Trump's gonna just sit like a lump. Presumably he'd finish his life in there.

P.S. Rudy is once again doing a bang-up job of helping speed along America's wake-up to sense and reason. He now says Trump will be interviewed by Mueller "over my dead body." Sounds like a lawyer whose client is totally innocent. :roll:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/g ... view-trump
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenDummy's thinking that if something legal happens with Trump, he's going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit and eating slop off a metal tray and getting fucked in the ass. Reality check: Trump could literally be convicted of mass murder and he would still be in federal prison conditions that are more comfortable than any of our living situations. Worst aspect for him would be that maybe he wouldn't be able to go to Mar a Lago anymore.
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 am Worst aspect for him would be that maybe he wouldn't be able to go to Mar a Lago anymore.
But to your point it probably wouldn't be too far off. A funny meme would be a cartoon of a "Trump Presidential Library", but inside of a federal prison. Or instead of a Navy vessel a prison names after him. You read it here first.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump needs to be unfettered by federal investigators so he can address the real problems our country faces. Like how SNL are a bunch of meanies and make Donnie cry.
ImageImage
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

No you wouldn’t know. When investigators are acquiring evidence and building a case, they don’t advertise every piece of evidence found as soon as they find it. Investigations do not work that way. There have been absolutely no leaks from muellers investigation. The only thing anyone knows is from the documents filed in court. Any “leaks” have been through trumps team and Giuliani.

Keep your head buried in the sand. When it all comes out, like all the evidence is pointing to, many people are going to have to question how they were fooled for so long.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 pm Keep your head buried in the sand. When it all comes out, like all the evidence is pointing to, many people are going to have to question how they were fooled for so long.
I'm legitimately looking forward to your "I told you so."
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 am TenDummy's thinking that if something legal happens with Trump, he's going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit and eating slop off a metal tray and getting fucked in the ass. Reality check: Trump could literally be convicted of mass murder and he would still be in federal prison conditions that are more comfortable than any of our living situations. Worst aspect for him would be that maybe he wouldn't be able to go to Mar a Lago anymore.
I wouldn't even bet on the guy being impeached, let alone imprisoned. But yeah, on the very remote chance he's convicted of anything, he's not being sent to Oz. :lol:

I'll say it again: Dems need to stop treating the Mueller investigation like it's a magic wand. There is no "normal" to go back to. It would be deeply satisfying to see Trump have to answer for something in his life, but it doesn't do anything about the conditions that put a goofy asshole like Trump in office in the first place.

If Dems like Lenny want to be productive, they'll start reckoning with their own party. That means when Chuck Schumer mocks Trump for bragging about winning North Dakota and Indiana, ask Chuck why he was so condescending. It's that condescension to middle America that handed Trump the White House. And with Grabby Joe Biden probably getting the nomination in '20, it doesn't appear that things are going to change.

Democratic voters absolutely must move on from these Mueller fantasies and more importantly, move away from establishment hosers like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.

And it's why I predict the House won't pursue campaign finance violations, which may be the only thing they can nail him on. Because that's not a precedent they're willing to set for themselves.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:09 pm
exitflagger wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:26 am TenDummy's thinking that if something legal happens with Trump, he's going to be wearing an orange jumpsuit and eating slop off a metal tray and getting fucked in the ass. Reality check: Trump could literally be convicted of mass murder and he would still be in federal prison conditions that are more comfortable than any of our living situations. Worst aspect for him would be that maybe he wouldn't be able to go to Mar a Lago anymore.
I wouldn't even bet on the guy being impeached, let alone imprisoned. But yeah, on the very remote chance he's convicted of anything, he's not being sent to Oz. :lol:

I'll say it again: Dems need to stop treating the Mueller investigation like it's a magic wand. There is no "normal" to go back to. It would be deeply satisfying to see Trump have to answer for something in his life, but it doesn't do anything about the conditions that put a goofy asshole like Trump in office in the first place.

If Dems like Lenny want to be productive, they'll start reckoning with their own party. That means when Chuck Schumer mocks Trump for bragging about winning North Dakota and Indiana, ask Chuck why he was so condescending. It's that condescension to middle America that handed Trump the White House. And with Grabby Joe Biden probably getting the nomination in '20, it doesn't appear that things are going to change.

Democratic voters absolutely must move on from these Mueller fantasies and more importantly, move away from establishment hosers like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi.

And it's why I predict the House won't pursue campaign finance violations, which may be the only thing they can nail him on. Because that's not a precedent they're willing to set for themselves.
We are at a fucked up place in politics. Both sides have become so corrupt and complacent with the way things have been working they are freaked the fuck out that us peons are starting to catch on to it.

Screw draining the swamp. 'Murica needs to do a hard reboot.

if genders are no longer binary, why should our political system be?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Foundation To Shut Down Amid Lawsuit Against The Charity
The president is accused of using the Donald J. Trump Foundation for his personal and political benefit.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/do ... lp00000029

President Donald Trump’s personal charity has agreed to shut down amid an ongoing ethics investigation into its finances, the New York attorney general announced on Tuesday.

The agreement follows a court ruling last month that a lawsuit filed against the Donald J. Trump Foundation by Attorney General Barbara Underwood in June will be allowed to move forward.

“Our petition detailed a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more,” Underwood said in a statement. “This amounted to the Trump Foundation functioning as little more than a checkbook to serve Mr. Trump’s business and political interests.”

Underwood’s lawsuit seeks millions in restitution and penalties. It also seeks to prevent Trump and his three eldest children ― Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump ― from serving on the boards of other New York charities.

The president vowed shortly after Underwood’s lawsuit was filed to fight the case, calling it the work of “sleazy New York Democrats.”

“I won’t settle this case!” he tweeted.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I was watching Fox News last night for some unintentional comedy and Laura Ingraham came through as she Freudian slipped the thought process of Drumpf's base about Russia.

After a guy had said the China was changing and honoring intellectual property, she said a phrase that came out both backwards and perfect at the same time.

"Yeah, we'll see it when we believe it."

Truer words have never been spoken.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Giuliani: Trump signed off on Moscow project
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23622932/

WASHINGTON, Dec 19 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer on Wednesday said Trump had signed an October 2015 letter of intent to develop a real estate project in Russia during his presidential campaign, after earlier denying it in a weekend television interview.

Rudy Giuliani had told CNN on Sunday that "no one signed" the letter of intent to go forward with the Moscow project, although he acknowledged talks about the development had extended through November 2016 when Trump won the U.S. presidential election.

Giuliani reversed course in comments to Reuters on Wednesday, however, after CNN reported late on Tuesday that it had obtained a copy of the Oct. 28, 2015 letter signed by Trump, who had announced his White House bid in June that year.

"If I said it, I made a mistake," Giuliani said of his previous denial about Trump having signed the letter.

"There's nothing wrong with his signing it. When he did it, he wasn't president yet."

The letter was also signed by Andrey Rozov, who owns Russia-based I.C. Expert Investment Co, CNN said. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rudy wrote: "There's nothing wrong with his signing it. When he did it, he wasn't president yet."
Then why did you lie about, you liverspotted fuck?
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:33 pm
Rudy wrote: "There's nothing wrong with his signing it. When he did it, he wasn't president yet."
Then why did you lie about, you liverspotted fuck?
"It's the darnedest thing. What might seem to be a lie to one person could be the truth to another person. Maybe you and I aren't really here right now."