Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

room213 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:06 pm
vlad wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:57 am I hope the Scots give him what for while he golfs this weekend.
Oh we will :wink:
We thank you.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Rorysfan wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:29 pm Image
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

President Trump dismisses his own Theresa May take-down interview as 'fake news'

:lol:

It's on tape, out of his own mouth. Published by his buddy Murdoch.

President Trump on Friday dismissed his own Theresa May take-down interview as “fake news” while he grasped the Prime Minister’s hand and insisted they have a “bond like no other.”

Speaking alongside her at a joint press conference at Chequers, the President said he does support a trade deal with the United States and the UK in wake of Brexit — comments that stand in stark contrast to remarks, many of them critical of May, published by “The Sun” Thursday night.

“I didn’t criticize the prime minister. I have a lot of respect for the prime minister,” he told reporters.

But in his interview — published while May hosted a dinner for him at the Blenheim Palace — Trump said her “soft” Brexit plan, which seeks to maintain some economic ties to the EU, would “kill” any trade deal with the U.S. He also suggested former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, who stepped down earlier this week in protest of May’s Brexit proposal, “would be a great Prime Minister.”

Trump continued on to tell “The Sun” he would have handled the negotiations “much differently,” adding May decided to ignore the tips he’d offered.

He sang a seemingly different tune Friday, claiming that British tabloid omitted his praise of May and that his staff has the entire thing on tape.

“I said tremendous things. Fortunately, we tend to record stories now so we have it for your enjoyment if you would like. We record when we deal with reporters. It’s called fake news and we solve a lot of problems with this good old recording instrument,” the President said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/n ... D=ref_fark

Oh yeah, 12 indictments.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

vlad wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:25 am President Trump dismisses his own Theresa May take-down interview as 'fake news'

:lol:

It's on tape, out of his own mouth. Published by his buddy Murdoch.

President Trump on Friday dismissed his own Theresa May take-down interview as “fake news” while he grasped the Prime Minister’s hand and insisted they have a “bond like no other.”

Speaking alongside her at a joint press conference at Chequers, the President said he does support a trade deal with the United States and the UK in wake of Brexit — comments that stand in stark contrast to remarks, many of them critical of May, published by “The Sun” Thursday night.

“I didn’t criticize the prime minister. I have a lot of respect for the prime minister,” he told reporters.

But in his interview — published while May hosted a dinner for him at the Blenheim Palace — Trump said her “soft” Brexit plan, which seeks to maintain some economic ties to the EU, would “kill” any trade deal with the U.S. He also suggested former Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson, who stepped down earlier this week in protest of May’s Brexit proposal, “would be a great Prime Minister.”

Trump continued on to tell “The Sun” he would have handled the negotiations “much differently,” adding May decided to ignore the tips he’d offered.

He sang a seemingly different tune Friday, claiming that British tabloid omitted his praise of May and that his staff has the entire thing on tape.

“I said tremendous things. Fortunately, we tend to record stories now so we have it for your enjoyment if you would like. We record when we deal with reporters. It’s called fake news and we solve a lot of problems with this good old recording instrument,” the President said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/n ... D=ref_fark

Oh yeah, 12 indictments.

Such a weaselheaded fucknugget!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

"No games!"? So he's *not* golfing in Scotland after all? I call bullshit, Donnie!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's being said that Republican reps are readying to oust Rod Rosenstein. The country might be about to lose its biggest protector of the Mueller investigation. This feels like the start of a big push to discredit the investigation many feared was coming. But the level of disdain for the investigation as increasingly displayed by Republican reps over the last few weeks is now making clear that the party is likely to dismiss whatever Mueller's findings are.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... oon-report
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Protester touting 'RESIST' banner paraglides feet above President Trump as he arrives at his Scottish golf club
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23482154/

Welcome to Scotland, Mr. President.

A daredevil protester greeted President Trump by paragliding feet above his head shortly after he arrived at his private golf club in the Scottish countryside Friday night.

The propeller engine-powered paraglider held a massive yellow banner emblazoned with the words “TRUMP: WELL BELOW PAR #RESIST” while floating just above the President as he mingled on the lawn of his Turnberry resort shortly after 9:30 p.m.

Greenpeace UK took credit for the highflying stunt and a video of the incident shows Trump nearly tripping on a curb as Secret Service agents rushed him inside.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So when Trump suggested Russians look for Hillary's missing emails during one his campaign rally speeches, they did it around that time. If Trump was doing more than just talking out loud and actually signaling them to make their move, that's really not going to go down. We're now getting closer to truly delegitimizing Trump's actual election.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... p-publicly
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:03 pmWe're now getting closer to truly delegitimizing Trump's actual election.
No. We're getting closer to "collusion"--which is a tricky term, since it's debatable whether or not it's a crime--being legitimized.

Unless it's proven that voting booths were hacked in his favor, Trump was voted into office.

Democrats like yourself need to stop thinking "collusion" is a magic wand. It's obvious to everyone right now that there was coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign. Now what?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Go, go, go, Little Queenie, GO!

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Julian Assange thing could become important as well. Remember when this guy was initially a street level hero for a hot minute? Now he's likely to just be a villain in the whole Trump mess.

https://twitter.com/HoarseWisperer/stat ... 5414852609
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:06 pm The Julian Assange thing could become important as well. Remember when this guy was initially a street level hero for a hot minute? Now he's likely to just be a villain in the whole Trump mess.

Oh wow. The accused rapist who everyone thought was a villain a year ago is now going to be a villain.

Thanks, Len.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:06 pm The Julian Assange thing could become important as well. Remember when this guy was initially a street level hero for a hot minute? Now he's likely to just be a villain in the whole Trump mess.

Oh wow. The accused rapist who everyone thought was a villain a year ago is now going to be a villain.

Thanks, Len.
The "rape accusation" always seemed a little sketchy but I suppose this is 2018 the "woke" generation etc..

"According to the transcripts leaked to the Guardian in 2010, the woman told police she met Assange at a seminar at which he was speaking, and afterwards went to the cinema with him, where they kissed in the back row.

Two days later, she arranged to meet him and they went to her flat. They started to have sex, she said, but she moved away because Assange had not wanted to wear a condom, and he fell asleep. She told police they later had sex at least once when he had “unwillingly” worn a condom, but the following morning, after she had gone to buy breakfast and then climbed back into bed and fallen asleep, she had woken to find him having sex with her without a condom.

According to the statement, she told him: “You better not have HIV” and he answered “Of course not,” but “she couldn’t be bothered to tell him one more time because she had been going on about the condom all night. She had never had unprotected sex before.” The statement says that she bought the morning after pill and took an STD test but when she telephoned Assange asking him to be tested he said he didn’t have the time."

He claims she was awake during the "morning sex".

My son lives in London and has a printed out multiple choice questionnaire he gives to girls when he meets them, they tick the boxes for what they are up for, then sign off the form.

Kills the romance though I suppose :D :D :D
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Helsinki loves Donald too: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10304846

Must be nice to draw more hate than Putin from a country that was annexed and invaded by Russia multiple times.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:02 am Helsinki loves Donald too: https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10304846

Must be nice to draw more hate than Putin from a country that was annexed and invaded by Russia multiple times.
We have from stateside Finnish friends who are home for the summer who are going to protest his visit.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:52 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:03 pmWe're now getting closer to truly delegitimizing Trump's actual election.
No. We're getting closer to "collusion"--which is a tricky term, since it's debatable whether or not it's a crime--being legitimized.

Unless it's proven that voting booths were hacked in his favor, Trump was voted into office.

Democrats like yourself need to stop thinking "collusion" is a magic wand. It's obvious to everyone right now that there was coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign. Now what?
Too many people putting their eggs in the delegitimise and impeach basket, not enough people putting their eggs in the let’s run a united campaign behind a strong candidate basket. And yes, I know they’re not mutually exclusive, but the latter needs to be consuming more of people’s bandwidth if unseating Trump is the goal.
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:33 pm Image
Oh, the humiliation!!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm Protester touting 'RESIST' banner paraglides feet above President Trump as he arrives at his Scottish golf club
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23482154/

Welcome to Scotland, Mr. President.

A daredevil protester greeted President Trump by paragliding feet above his head shortly after he arrived at his private golf club in the Scottish countryside Friday night.

The propeller engine-powered paraglider held a massive yellow banner emblazoned with the words “TRUMP: WELL BELOW PAR #RESIST” while floating just above the President as he mingled on the lawn of his Turnberry resort shortly after 9:30 p.m.

Greenpeace UK took credit for the highflying stunt and a video of the incident shows Trump nearly tripping on a curb as Secret Service agents rushed him inside.

I imagine at least one Secret Service agent must be thinking, "Do I really have to lay my life on the line for this fuckin' clown?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

demolition23 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:58 pm Too many people putting their eggs in the delegitimise and impeach basket, not enough people putting their eggs in the let’s run a united campaign behind a strong candidate basket.
I knew it would eventually happen, but we really are at a point where we can't be so outraged anymore when Trump says something obviously false. It was the basis of all that overdone "This is not normal!" outcry from left leaning media early on. They were terrified of lies and disinformation becoming normalized but ultimately there's nothing we can do about it. We're at the point now where everybody is just going to have to let him play his game while getting focused on a highly canvassing effort to not allow The_Mistake to happen again.

I understand the cynicism that drives people to figure Trump will continue unabated and likely be re-elected in 2020 but the presumptuous/apathetic attitude toward it all has obviously changed since 2016.

The only stumbling block is coming up with a legit plan instead of dwelling on the distraction of the shitshow. I think it will be a surprise to all the pessimists how strong the numbers can be if some thin veneer of organization and unity are put forth. Third parties, split agendas, dirty tactics within the process, moderate vs. progressive, etc. It's going to be critical that all that stuff be put aside for the bigger cause. Fall into the same trap again and we're fucked.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Putin and Trump's Press Conference in Finland may be happening soon. https://youtu.be/gqigwlTccO0
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

That treasonous, TREASONOUS motherfucker just stood up there, gazing adoringly at Putin, and blamed the US for the Russian meddling/hacking. Fuck that piece of shit, and all of his Cultist followers. Oh and of course he brought up the election results.

This is a horrible day for America. But at least he owned the libs, right? !
Fuck sigs.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 am I understand the cynicism that drives people to figure Trump will continue unabated and likely be re-elected in 2020 but the presumptuous/apathetic attitude toward it all has obviously changed since 2016.
This is me.
He’ll get a second term. It’s just life, now. Whatever’s the absolute worst for the people is the best for politicians. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Nobody’s coming forward to put an end to it. The democrats are just as feckless as any other group and the republicans are blood drunk. God, I hope I’m wrong, but why would I be?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:54 am That treasonous, TREASONOUS motherfucker just stood up there, gazing adoringly at Putin, and blamed the US for the Russian meddling/hacking. Fuck that piece of shit, and all of his Cultist followers. Oh and of course he brought up the election results.

This is a horrible day for America. But at least he owned the libs, right? !
But it's the USA's fault, didn't you see how she was dressed. She was asking for it.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 am
exitflagger wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:23 am I understand the cynicism that drives people to figure Trump will continue unabated and likely be re-elected in 2020 but the presumptuous/apathetic attitude toward it all has obviously changed since 2016.
This is me.
He’ll get a second term. It’s just life, now. Whatever’s the absolute worst for the people is the best for politicians. They don’t even try to hide it anymore. Nobody’s coming forward to put an end to it. The democrats are just as feckless as any other group and the republicans are blood drunk. God, I hope I’m wrong, but why would I be?
My point is that I don't think things are as hopeless as that. Take the Putin press conference for example. Going into the 2016 election Trump didn't have very tangible acts of treason WHILE IN OFFICE in his portfolio. Now we have not just one but several. On top of all the other idiotic blunders, one right after another.

In 2016, for what it's worth, he was a blank canvas. That's what tipped the scales. Everybody knows he has a certain contingent of followers who would go right over the precipice with him. But those people weren't the deciding factor in 2016. It was the "Let's give him a chance" people, coupled with the "Hillary's gonna win in a landslide so fuck it" people.

I don't want to seem like a Pollyanna, but a defeatist take on it may be just as damaging as foolish optimism.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 am I don't want to seem like a Pollyanna, but a defeatist take on it may be just as damaging as foolish optimism.
You’re probably right and you do make some good points. I’m not optimistic, but unless the opposition is worse (lolz), I’ll be voting that fuck out with extreme prejudice, regardless. I’ll speed through five states with a headless body in the passenger seat to get home and vote against this cunt. But I’m not getting my hopes up that it’ll matter.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image