Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

FUCK!

I wish I could post gifs using my phone!

CNN has one of Putin & MSG sorta high fiving each other.

Was gonna ask for captions. Mine:

"See, I told you, you have nothing to worry about."
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm FUCK!

Yeah, I shuddered watching them fondly greet one another (with a lost and dazed-looking Trump ambling around behind them). What's also interesting is how other footage shows all the world leaders walking around and commiserating with each other like the close of a "Saturday Night Live" episode and *no one* wants to talk to Trump. Another reminder that every single thing he's done in the last two years-plus is now coming crashing down. The respect he demanded, or thought he was owed or could strong-arm them into, is clearly never going to come.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm FUCK!

Yeah, I shuddered watching them fondly greet one another (with a lost and dazed-looking Trump ambling around behind them). What's also interesting is how other footage shows all the world leaders walking around and commiserating with each other like the close of a "Saturday Night Live" episode and *no one* wants to talk to Trump. Another reminder that every single thing he's done in the last two years-plus is now coming crashing down. The respect he demanded from them, or thought he was owed or could strong-arm them into giving, is clearly never going to come.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Convictions are probably pointless. Trumptardo will pardon each and every one of them.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:44 am Convictions are probably pointless. Trumptardo will pardon each and every one of them.

And, his supporters still won't see a damn thing wrong with any of it.
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:18 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:44 am Convictions are probably pointless. Trumptardo will pardon each and every one of them.

In the future, we're going to need to teach schoolkids about cults and how to use critical thinking. And hopefully the Trump presidency will be framed in terms of things like that going forward. The cult-like devotion, the greed and tribalism of the politicians and supporters above love of country. This presidency is now the kind of stain on the country's history we thought we were done with.

My friend always says, "I will accept your contrition, not your excuses." We need to find a way to greet people looking to leave the Trump faction while still having it be implicitly understood that they will own the decision to support him and what he stands for.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump once mocked the same George H.W. Bush quote he used to remember him
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23606021/

Via a statement, President Donald Trump praised his Republican predecessor for inspiring generations of Americans “to be, in his words, ‘a thousand points of light’ illuminating the greatness, hope, and opportunity of America to the world.”

Trump was quoting Bush’s reference to volunteerism in his 1988 Republican National Convention speech.

However, Trump had a decidedly different view of Bush’s “thousand points of light” concept during a campaign rally in Montana back in July.

He whipped the crowd by mocking the philosophy:

“The thousand points of light, what the hell was that by the way? Thousand points of light, what did that mean, does anyone know? I know one thing, Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first, we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out? And it was put out by a Republican, wasn’t it?”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:53 pm
“The thousand points of light, what the hell was that by the way? Thousand points of light, what did that mean, does anyone know? I know one thing, Make America Great Again we understand. Putting America first, we understand. Thousand points of light, I never quite got that one. What the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that one out? And it was put out by a Republican, wasn’t it?”
While I thought it was hokey as all get out and simplistic, I knew what Bush meant, every thinking person knew what he meant. That the concept is foreign to BLOTUS and his fake foundation does not surprise. He is such a stupid, shallow piece of shit. Though I still like "short-fingered vulgarian" the best. It's from the 80s and still applies.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:58 pm I still like "short-fingered vulgarian" the best.
I like the name "Cheeto McTweeto."

A messiah complex (also known as the Christ complex or savior complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are destined to become a savior. The term can also refer to a state of mind in which an individual believes that he or she is responsible for saving or assisting others.

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:24 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:18 am

In the future, we're going to need to teach schoolkids about cults and how to use critical thinking. And hopefully the Trump presidency will be framed in terms of things like that going forward. The cult-like devotion, the greed and tribalism of the politicians and supporters above love of country. This presidency is now the kind of stain on the country's history we thought we were done with.

My friend always says, "I will accept your contrition, not your excuses." We need to find a way to greet people looking to leave the Trump faction while still having it be implicitly understood that they will own the decision to support him and what he stands for.
In order for this to happen, the US has to completely reform its education system. The stupids vote in this country and that’s precisely why we have that tool in the White House.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:59 am
In order for this to happen, the US has to completely reform its education system. The stupids vote in this country and that’s precisely why we have that tool in the White House.

Which is exactly how they've maintained their power. Despite, being outnumbered 99 to 1.
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Pompeo doubles down on US support for Saudi Arabia, says no direct evidence of Saudi leader's involvement in journalist's murder

Washington (CNN) — Secretary of State Mike Pompeo doubled down Saturday on the United States' support for Saudi Arabia and declined to comment on a CIA assessment that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman was involved in journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder.

In an exclusive interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer on the sidelines of the G20 summit, Pompeo again noted a lack of direct evidence linking bin Salman to Khashoggi's murder.

"I have read every piece of intelligence that's in the possession of the United States government," Pompeo said. "And when it is done, when you complete that analysis, there's no direct evidence linking him to the murder of Jamal Khashoggi. That is a accurate statement, it is an important statement, and it is a statement that we are making publicly today."

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/01/politi ... cnn.com%2F

Just more of 'Follow the Leader' at play here.
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he walked offstage during G-20 Summit photo-op
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-o ... it-2018-12

President Donald Trump was recorded saying "get me out of here" as he strode offstage during a photo op at the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Trump was onstage for a group photo Saturday before he shook hands with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage, closely followed by an aide.

A microphone then recorded the president, who was then off-camera, telling an aide "get me out of here."

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 pm Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he walked offstage during G-20 Summit photo-op

President Donald Trump was recorded saying "get me out of here" as he strode offstage during a photo op at the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Trump was onstage for a group photo Saturday before he shook hands with Argentinian President Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage, closely followed by an aide.

A microphone then recorded the president, who was then off-camera, telling an aide "get me out of here."

LOVES being President.

HATES doing the work.
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:33 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:07 pm Trump overheard saying 'get me out of here' as he walked offstage during G-20 Summit photo-op

LOVES being President.

HATES doing the work.

Then again, the guy was basically being shunned. I mean he brought it on himself and he deserves it no question, but I wouldn't expect him to *want* to be in that company given the situation, lol. But of course he wouldn't want to be there whether the reception towards him was good *or* bad. Hmmm. So I guess we're back to hates doing the work. :D
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:56 am Pompeo doubles down on US support for Saudi Arabia, says no direct evidence of Saudi leader's involvement in journalist's murder
There's no direct evidence linking MbS to human rights violations in Saudi or the genocide in Yemen either. None. He just happens to wear a funny scarf and be related to a king, that's all folks!
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rudy Giuliani Says Twitter Sabotaged His Tweet. Actually, He Did It Himself.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/05/us/p ... links.html

(Rudy is a cybersecurity adviser to Spanky.)

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

50% approval rating!!! Donald said so!!!

:roll:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:04 pm Image

It's got to be super awkward sitting next to people you've repeatedly either suggested be in jail, threatened to investigate, claimed weren't American citizens and/or almost gotten physically harmed by inciting deranged supporters. And especially to be at the funeral of someone you've publicly mocked. You can just look at that row of leaders and realize what a rotten person Trump is. He doesn't even pretend like he has any interest in reading those religious passages everyone else cared to read.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Michelle Obama got candy...Trump got none

And more hilarity from 41's funeral:

https://wokesloth.com/trump-awkward-geo ... al/mariam/

:lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:27 pm Rudy Giuliani Says Twitter Sabotaged His Tweet. Actually, He Did It Himself.

That is both hilarious and sad. If Giuliani was on Sludge, he'd be one of the cunts asking how to post a picture for five years while trying to link to his desktop.
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:05 pm Image
This thing comes with an American flag blanket that you can pull out of its ass. Seriously.
ROTFLMAO
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:11 am
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:27 pm Rudy Giuliani Says Twitter Sabotaged His Tweet. Actually, He Did It Himself.

That is both hilarious and sad. If Giuliani was on Sludge, he'd be one of the cunts asking how to post a picture for five years while trying to link to his desktop.

Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

President Trump is dismissing the importance of paying down the national debt, saying he won’t be in office to take blame for the nation's fiscal crisis when it becomes even more unsustainable, according to a report Wednesday.

The national debt sits at $21 trillion and counting. As a candidate, when the national debt was $19 trillion, Trump promised to erase the entire debt “over a period of eight years.”

Senior administration officials showed Trump charts and graphics in early 2017 that illustrated a “hockey stick” spike in the debt in the coming years. Trump said the data showed the national debt would only become untenable after he left office, the Daily Beast reported.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” Trump said.

People close to the president told the news outlet that the national debt never actually bothered Trump, despite his public comments about it.

“I never once heard him talk about the debt,” one former White House official said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... nt-be-here
You nukkas fucked!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 pm
You nukkas fucked!
Watch out. I heard That Trump may save try to save costs on the wall by having you guys build it out of adobe.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:13 pm Michelle Obama got candy...Trump got none

And more hilarity from 41's funeral:

https://wokesloth.com/trump-awkward-geo ... al/mariam/

:lol:
I was waiting for Trump to reach inside his jacket and pull out an order of McDonald's fries and start eating them during the funeral.

You know damn well he wanted to tweet so badly.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:19 pm
Pr0sthetics wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 pm
You nukkas fucked!
Watch out. I heard That Trump may save try to save costs on the wall by having you guys build it out of adobe.

If there was such a wall to be built what makes you think pissed off narcos high on coke and drunk as shit won't just start blasting that shit with rocket launchers or explosives. That wall idea is so fucking absurd. :lol: :lol: :lol: