Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by whammybar »

"Border Patrol told me they can't see through a concrete wall so now we will build a fence! I'm so dense I never thought of that before! No one in my base did either, so it's understandable! They are the best and brightest!"
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Nothing says Donald Trump more than selling his zombies 2000 miles of Wall and giving them 200 miles of Fence.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Everybody set your watches. Immediately after Andrew McCabe says he directed the investigation into Trump for obstruction... it's reported that Trump says McCabe is "a disgrace". Whoa! No shit??? Who saw that bombshell coming?

I love it when the news sites run a headline that reads something like: "Trump rips Dems". :lol: Stop the presses!

Donald is the brokenest fucking record of all time. I'll bet he has made it a mandate around the white house that instead of "Good morning" as a greeting, everybody has to say "No collusion" instead.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

If the Democrats agree to allot a billion for a border fence, as is the rumbling, Trump will call it his wall and declare victory, and quite possibly use it to his advantage when the base applauds him, completely forgetting the promise he made three years ago. I would hope the party knows what it's doing with that kind of move, but who the hell knows these days?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So is this Trumps way out of the wall thingy? Sign what the Dem's are giving him, which is no where near what he wants, and then declare the emergency only to get shot down or tied up in courts and he can then blame everyone except himself for getting us here in the first place?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cowpins wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:28 pm So is this Trumps way out of the wall thingy? Sign what the Dem's are giving him, which is no where near what he wants, and then declare the emergency only to get shot down or tied up in courts and he can then blame everyone except himself for getting us here in the first place?
That’s the gist of it, yes.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 pm
cowpins wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:28 pm So is this Trumps way out of the wall thingy? Sign what the Dem's are giving him, which is no where near what he wants, and then declare the emergency only to get shot down or tied up in courts and he can then blame everyone except himself for getting us here in the first place?
That’s the gist of it, yes.
And his whackjob base will fall for every line of it, guaranteed.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

Yep, poor dehydrated people stopped from crossing the border will end up being a National Emergency. He has to win at any cost.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump will sign bill to avoid shutdown, then declare national emergency to free billions for border wall, official says

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump plans to sign a compromise border security measure Friday and then announce that he is using executive action, including declaring a national emergency, to spend $8 billion for border barriers, a White House official said.

The move will end, for now, a bitter standoff with Congress over his signature campaign promise. But it will likely spark a new constitutional dispute over whether the President is overstepping his authority.

The initial news of Trump's decision came via Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said Trump would sign the bill to avoid a shutdown and then declare a national emergency at the same time.

The White House official says Trump is expected to announce that he will use executive action to draw on a variety of administration funding sources to help finance construction of his wall on the border. A national emergency declaration is expected to be one part of that.

much more...https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

I cannot wait until a dem takes office, and declares a state of emergency on say, guns. Watch the right wingers, the NRA, and other gun nuts heads virtually explode. It will be raining grey matter for weeks. They opened the fucking door, and they can't say a goddamn thing, because it would expose them as the rampant hypocrites that they are. It will be glorious. And I will laugh and laugh.
Fuck sigs.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 pm Trump will sign bill to avoid shutdown, then declare national emergency to free billions for border wall, official says

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump plans to sign a compromise border security measure Friday and then announce that he is using executive action, including declaring a national emergency, to spend $8 billion for border barriers, a White House official said.

The move will end, for now, a bitter standoff with Congress over his signature campaign promise. But it will likely spark a new constitutional dispute over whether the President is overstepping his authority.

The initial news of Trump's decision came via Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said Trump would sign the bill to avoid a shutdown and then declare a national emergency at the same time.

The White House official says Trump is expected to announce that he will use executive action to draw on a variety of administration funding sources to help finance construction of his wall on the border. A national emergency declaration is expected to be one part of that.

much more...https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/14/politi ... cnn.com%2F

The U.S. does have a national emergency.

We need to impeach this POS now. Next prison. With his family members.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

You can always count on Risingfarce to add absolutely nothing to any conversation that doesn’t revolve around men in makeup.
He’s second only to Dmbrocker’s “and his supporters won’t care!” schtick.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well...

You gotta admit our President is terrific at public speaking. :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

His word is so rock solid on everything. About Ann Coulter (three consecutive sentences): "I don't know her. I barely know her. I haven't talked to her in over a year."

Whopper lie dials down to fairly significant lie and finally lands on factually off the mark.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:53 am Well...

You gotta admit our President is terrific at public speaking. :lol:

:?

Worse than G.W. Bush. Way worse. Not looking forward to the next Republican president. It seems like every Repub president we get is worse than the previous one. At least Obama was a few steps above Clinton, so at least the Democrat party goes the other way in which it gets better.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mike Pence commenting on Obama’s executive order to reform the immigration system at the 2014 Republican Governors Association conference:

"Issues of this magnitude should always be resolved with the consent of the government. Signing an executive order, giving a speech, barnstorming around the country, defending that executive order is not leadership.”
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Fake national emergency declared, active shooter, in part of what is a real national emergency, goes on shooting rampage, Trump boards plane for Mar-A-Lago to hobnob with rich paying guests, relax and play golf. Not only are the out-of-whack priorities on display here, but Trump is proving by leaving town that his big emergency is anything but. The guy is pretty brazen with these "Fuck you"s to the country when he knows, as he's known all his life, he won't suffer the repercussions.

Trump wouldn't even comment to reporters about the shootings as he and Melania were boarding the plane. The optics of this, and the lack of concern and diligence are stunningly bad.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm Fake national emergency declared, active shooter, in part of what is a real national emergency, goes on shooting rampage, Trump boards plane for Mar-A-Lago to hobnob with rich paying guests, relax and play golf. Not only are the out-of-whack priorities on display here, but Trump is proving by leaving town that his big emergency is anything but. The guy is pretty brazen with these "Fuck you"s to the country when he knows, as he's known all his life, he won't suffer the repercussions.

Trump wouldn't even comment to reporters about the shootings as he and Melania were boarding the plane. The optics of this, and the lack of concern and diligence are stunningly bad.
Gun violence is certainly a massive problem but the whole point of the backlash against Trump is it's not an executive power that should be used willy-nilly.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar

Post by whammybar »

:D
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Rails Against ‘SNL,’ Again, And Suggests ‘Retribution’ for NBC
https://variety.com/2019/politics/news/ ... 203141919/

President Trump once again took aim at “Saturday Night Live,” suggesting that there should be a price to pay by TV networks for delivering such scathing satire.

“Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!” Trump wrote on Sunday morning.

On Saturday’s show, “SNL” opened with a sketch featuring Alec Baldwin as Trump and mocking the president’s declaration of a national emergency to secure funding for a wall along the southern border. The skit skewered Trump’s Rose Garden announcement on Friday as a meandering series of pronouncements.

“We need wall, because wall works. Wall makes safe. You don’t have to be smart to understand that, and in fact it’s even easier to understand if you’re not that smart.”

This was the seventh tweet that Trump has sent out blasting “Saturday Night Live” since he hosted the show in November 2015 in the midst of his presidential campaign. But he’s lately been suggesting that some sort of legal action should be taken against NBC.

“A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?” he wrote on Dec. 16.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Wait, so now NBC, the network that gave him a TV show which he hosted for 14 seasons, is suddenly the devil? I'd love to see the network fire back at this ongoing shit with, "Hey, you didn't seem to have a problem working for us."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Japan's leader nominated Trump for Nobel Prize at Washington’s urging: Report
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23671406/

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize — but he did so at the U.S. government’s prompting, according to a Sunday report in Japan’s Asahi Shimbun.

Government sources told Asahi, one of Japan’s oldest and largest national newspapers, that Abe nominated Trump last fall for the peace prize at the “behest of Washington.” The U.S. had “informally” asked Japan to nominate Trump for the accolade following the president’s landmark summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, the newspaper said, citing unnamed sources.

Japan’s Foreign Ministry told Reuters it “would refrain from commenting on the interaction between the two leaders.” The Japanese Embassy in Washington told Kyodo News that there would be no comment.

Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2017 and 2018, but both documents were determined to have been “forged.” A spokesman for the Norwegian Nobel Committee told The Washington Post last year that the same person is believed to have stolen the identity of a qualified nominator to submit Trump’s name.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I laughed so hard at Mike Pence's opening speech at the Munich Security Conference.

The silence was so deafening you could actually hear his lips part. :lol:

Seriously could have only better if he had gone full Jeb and thrown out a PLEASE CLAP.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Stoner wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:47 am I laughed so hard at Mike Pence's opening speech at the Munich Security Conference.

Seriously could have only better if he had gone full Jeb and thrown out a PLEASE CLAP.

Okay, on this one I'll agree with you. Dude was completely rattled when the applause he expected came in as total silence. This TrumpBot honestly believes his God-ordained king is beloved around the world. Pence is going down just like his commander-in-grift.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Stoner wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:47 am I laughed so hard at Mike Pence's opening speech at the Munich Security Conference.

It was actually typed into his speech!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

So Bernie’s running again.
Image Image
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

You gonna help me get him elected or what?

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Stoner wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 am You gonna help me get him elected or what?
I am. I think he has the best chance of ousting Trump, so unless someone better comes along, he’s getting my vote.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Stoner wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:46 am You gonna help me get him elected or what?

He was my write-in last time.
ImageImage