Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

"We are witnessing something surprising, something that even the Soviet Union was not able to accomplish: Divide the U.S. and Western Europe. It didn’t work then, but it seems to be working with Mr. Trump now.”
https://twitter.com/joenbc/status/1018606279848267776
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie has made sure the peepee tape stays locked in Putin's safe for one more day. Mission accomplished!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There can be no doubt now. This POS is a traitor. The cultists will defend him. There's no going back for them. But everyone else should see this jaw-dropping press conference for what it is. I'm seeing many people call for Trump to be arrested upon his return to American soil.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am There can be no doubt now. This POS is a traitor. The cultists will defend him. There's no going back for them. But everyone else should see this jaw-dropping press conference for what it is. I'm seeing many people call for Trump to be arrested upon his return to American soil.
Even FOX NEWS is freaking out, but I'm sure they'll begin the "re-education" process during prime time tonight.
They're probably waiting for Hannity to explain everything away.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 amI'm seeing many people call for Trump to be arrested upon his return to American soil.
:lol:

There is no doubt you're seeing unrealistic and absurd suggestions, probably on your social media feed. I am not seeing this at all, presumably because I don't associate with fools.

Again, you and your friends are handing Donald Trump and the GOP the win by suggesting these idiotic things. When the only solutions presented are impossible ones, there are no real solutions.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 am
TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am There can be no doubt now. This POS is a traitor. The cultists will defend him. There's no going back for them. But everyone else should see this jaw-dropping press conference for what it is. I'm seeing many people call for Trump to be arrested upon his return to American soil.
Even FOX NEWS is freaking out, but I'm sure they'll begin the "re-education" process during prime time tonight.
Their "alpha male" POTUS just beta-cucked himself on the international stage. But yeah, I'm sure Hannity, etc. are hard at work as we speak.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

John McCain called this "One of the most disgraceful performances by an American president." Anderson Cooper said virtually the same thing as have others in slightly different language. Even Fox News is freaking out.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... tin-724370

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anderson-coo ... 59088.html
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

What a fucking disgrace. Throwing his own country under the bus and saying “I believe Putin.” You believe someone you claim to not even know over your own intelligence agencies? Fucking disgusting. Absolutely fucking disgusting. I don’t give a fuck how much of a butthurt liberal I sound like. Why wouldn’t I be one? Trump and his supporters are cancer.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

After today’s performance, I’m convinced there must exist profoundly better kompromat than the relatively benign pee tape . . . L.A. Spoons level, at least.

#MakeAmericaSnugAgain?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

poisonheart wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:14 pm After today’s performance, I’m convinced there must exist profoundly better kompromat than the relatively benign pee tape . . . L.A. Spoons level, at least.

#MakeAmericaSnugAgain?
I trust that Mueller is good at following money and listening to it talk.

Inside The Trump - Putin Summit Meeting - Our Cartoon President
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRQtNgHUzQs

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

This is pure lunacy. Like 90s Vince Foster-was-murdered looney. The only cultists I see are Russia truthers. Truthers who think their democratically elected President should be overthrown in a coup d'etat under the guise of "treason", because he's skeptical about intelligence claims where there is no evidence.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am I'm seeing many people call for Trump to be arrested upon his return to American soil.
This reminds me of my H.S. girlfriend. It got to the point where I finally had to say I’m alright with waiting but you’ve got to stop rubbing my penis through my jeans.

So we’ve gone from Saint Ronald saying Mr. Gorbachev tear down these walls. To Mr. Putin please delete the pee-pee tape. :cry:
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Not really Trump related, but kinda...

I got blocked by Dana Loesch on Twitter. :mrgreen: :D
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump says he misspoke on Russia meddling
https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-trump ... itics.html

President Donald Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsinki that he doesn't see why Russia would have interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections.

Back at the White House on Tuesday, the president told reporters that he said he meant he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.

(Although he riffed, he was reading from a typed statement.)

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 am President Donald Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsinki that he doesn't see why Russia would have interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections.

Back at the White House on Tuesday, the president told reporters that he said he meant he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.
*facepalm*
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I’m sure he meant the opposite when he said shit like “take the guns and go through due process later” and all the other mindblowingly divisive shit that his base totally ignores, too.
I hope the roof caves in on Donnie Moscow and his supporters and kills them all during his next rally.
I do not mean the opposite of that.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It's fucking iNsAnE, ain't it?
The backpedal gives his base something to hold on to. That's all they need. All the lies are a given now, and go without saying.
In other words:
Me: "Trump lies to anyone and everyone."
Them. "So what?"

Tucker Carlson interviewed Spanky last night. Part 2 is supposed to air tonight, which means they are having to edit the dogshit outta it.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 am
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:56 am President Donald Trump says he meant the opposite when he said in Helsinki that he doesn't see why Russia would have interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections.

*facepalm*

You know, it's easy to act like a big shot when you're thousands of miles away from an adversary. But the sad reality is that everyone saw him say what he said standing right next to Putin. He really has no way to project an image of strength now. Not as a leader, and not as a leader taking Putin to task. Making any sort of backpedaling, revisionist tough talk is simply energy wasted on flapping his gums and porcelain teeth.

But Trump's mind is so damaged that he can only see himself as a hero. Meanwhile, the rest of the thinking free world including the country he represents remains in shock, horrified. I mean, did this motherfucker seriously suggest that Robert Mueller take up Putin's invitation to assist Mueller in the investigation?

The GOP Senators are talking a good game, but I expect they will do nothing as usual about all of this.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 pm The GOP Senators are talking a good game, but I expect they will do nothing as usual about all of this.
What could they do?
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:41 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 pm The GOP Senators are talking a good game, but I expect they will do nothing as usual about all of this.
What could they do?
One Senator said he takes Spanky at his word, "Absolutely."
Just think...now The Spank can say he said, "Mexico WON'T pay for the wall."

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I bet this fucker has never owned up to cutting a fart.

I feel so bad for the first dog he must lead a lonely life being forced into the backyard for something he had nothing to do with.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

“In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word “would” instead of ‘wouldn’t.’ ...The sentence should've been, and I thought it would be maybe a little but unclear on the transcript … ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative. You can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things by itself.”

No, sir, no it does not.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Amusing aside:

"We met with the queen, who is absolutely a terrific person, where she reviewed her Honor Guard for the first time in 70 years, they tell me,"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-clai ... en-for-65/
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

So, 2020, means "Game Over" for the Repugnantlicons, right? :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: President Trump

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:55 am
Thing is...it's the uneducated and poor that voted him in. Never understood why Southern states vote republican. Fucking idiots.

God's Plan?
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:09 am
The only thing missing from the Hannity interview was him giving Drumpf a shoulder massage during it...

October 19, 2016

CLINTON: Well, that’s because he’d rather have a puppet as president of the United States.
TRUMP: No puppet. No puppet.
CLINTON: And it’s pretty clear...
TRUMP: You’re the puppet!
CLINTON: It’s pretty clear you won’t admit...
TRUMP: No, you’re the puppet.
CLINTON: ... that the Russians have engaged in cyberattacks against the United States of America, that you encouraged espionage against our people, that you are willing to spout the Putin line, sign up for his wish list, break up NATO, do whatever he wants to do, and that you continue to get help from him, because he has a very clear favorite in this race.
So I think that this is such an unprecedented situation. We’ve never had a foreign government trying to interfere in our election. We have 17 — 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin and they are designed to influence our election. I find that deeply disturbing.
WALLACE: Secretary Clinton...
CLINTON: And I think it’s time you take a stand...
TRUMP: She has no idea whether it’s Russia, China, or anybody else.
CLINTON: I am not quoting myself.
TRUMP: She has no idea.
CLINTON: I am quoting 17...
TRUMP: Hillary, you have no idea.
CLINTON: ... 17 intelligence — do you doubt 17 military and civilian...
TRUMP: And our country has no idea.
CLINTON: ... agencies.
TRUMP: Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.
CLINTON: Well, he’d rather believe Vladimir Putin than the military and civilian intelligence professionals who are sworn to protect us. I find that just absolutely...
TRUMP: She doesn’t like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her at every step of the way.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Oops. I meant, "lunch."

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:09 pm “In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word “would” instead of ‘wouldn’t.’ ...The sentence should've been, and I thought it would be maybe a little but unclear on the transcript … ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia.’ Sort of a double negative. You can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things by itself.”

No, sir, no it does not.
"No, cunt, no it does not" is the correct answer.