Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 am Trump v Biden is going to me fookin' 'ead in with each trying to outdo each other with absurd promises.

We're going to cure cancer, land on Mars, and everyone gets a handjob from Margot Robbie!
That would be the most watched debate ever!

Please have sometime Democrat Bernie moderate it.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

MotleyMaiden wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:38 pm Trump is now tweeting that people should demand that he should get more than two terms

This POS needs at least two prison terms.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:49 pm
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:15 pm

If Biden gets the nomination it will be another long 4yrs of team Trump. Biden is a gaff machine.

Trump isn't exactly Mr. Silver Tongue himself.
Yes, but his followers don't care. Liberals will hold Biden's feet to the fire. Kind of like a circle firing squad.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump downplays swing voter outreach: 'I'm not sure I have to do that'

CNN) — President Donald Trump is banking on the strength of his base in 2020 and isn't concerned about swing voter outreach ahead of what is expected to be a highly competitive campaign.

"I think my base is so strong, I'm not sure that I have to do that," Trump told TIME during a 57-minute Oval Office interview earlier this week that was published Thursday when "asked whether he should reach out to swing voters."

The President, who won by narrow margins in several key swing states in 2016, is going to need swing voters to pull off another victory in 2020. More than half the country disapproves of his job as President, and he trails every presidential candidate in the top tier of the Democratic field in head-to-head matchups, according to recent polls.

The Trump campaign declined to comment on his
remarks to TIME. However, the campaign has long been hard at work identifying swing voters and building a massive data operation to target and turn them out on Election Day.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/20/politi ... 9999999999
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump doesn't have to focus beyond his base and he doesn't know how to, anyway. His base of pure-bred retards are all frothed up and have too much to lose not to vote again, and the Democrats are going to ensure half of their voting base stays the fuck home, due to their insistence on promulgating someone like Biden. It's already looking like four more years.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Mitch McConnell: Obama's presidency helped make up for 'original sin of slavery'.

It's all good now, Slaves. We elected one of yous.
ImageImage
!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:16 am Mitch McConnell: Obama's presidency helped make up for 'original sin of slavery'.

It's all good now, Slaves. We elected one of yous.
Except Obama was Kenyan so....how exactly does that make up for anything. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

What are they hiding?

Hottie out of her element, Hope Hicks related

Lawyers from the Trump administration blocked the former White House aide from answering 155 questions, transcripts shows
ImageImage
!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Stoner wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 am So we're a cunthair away from war with Iran just like we were always going to be with Bolton at the helm and we currently do not have a Secretary of Defense, a Secretary of Homeland Security, White House Chief of Staff, or a fucking Ambassador to the UN, but you know, HIS TWEETS!!!1

This is why I can't be in this thread for more than a post or two. The constant focus on the minutiae makes me homicidal and more radicalized by the second.
This, and finally a breath of fresh air in this thread from a progressive. This saber rattling with Iran is extremely dangerous and we are starting to see lies and false propaganda similar to the Iraq War buildup during 2002. There isn't a single entity in Europe or non-Sunni lunatics in the Middle East who believe Iran attacked those ships. Neither Japan or Norway, who the ships that were fucked with flew under believe Iran was responsible. The Japanese and Norwegian owners of the ships don't believe Iran was responsible. Why would Iran attack two ships with countries they have strong diplomatic relationships with for decades? It's nonsense.

But notice the Modus Operandi. The US media is united against the Trump Administration on domestic issues, but anything regarding Iran is taken at total truth value. I've been listening to NPR for the past week and they take Iran involvement as a foregone conclusion. The President has a genuine psychopath as the National Security Advisor and neocon fanatic as the Secretary of State and none of the #resistance media are criticizing them. And this thread is devoted to Trump's moronic tweets.

The moral hierarchy of people in this country is pathetic. Warmongering is low on the totem pole; Trump lying about his rally attendance is an existential threat.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Why is it a big deal? It's not like anyone here will get killed in Iran.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump threatened Time photographer with prison over Kim Jong Un letter

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/21/media/ti ... index.html
ImageImage
!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

From the article MML posted:
Later in the interview, the Time team brought up the fact that Trump tried to "limit Mueller's Russia probe to only future election meddling." One of the reporters (the transcript doesn't say who) noted that Trump dictated a letter to a former aide, Corey Lewandowski, "telling him to tell" former attorney general Jeff Sessions "to limit the investigation." The details were included in former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report.
Nope! No obstruction here, Folks!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Includes prayer from Paula White at Rally towards the end.

https://youtu.be/qWnf_qQwc_o
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

In another serious accusation, columnist/TV host E. Jean Carroll says in her new book that Trump sexually violated her in a department store dressing room 25 years ago. Keep in mind that this is a woman with her own successful career and with, like Trump's other accusers, nothing to gain here but ridicule and death threats. He immediately said he never met her, which was followed, as it is with each denial of knowing someone Trump makes, by an obligatory photo of the two of them clearly having met, in this case talking at a party.

Once again, it's clear that the President of the United States is a multiple sexual predator. Jesus H. Christ, how many more times beyond the, what, twelve? Twelve people or so that have come forward? How many has he done this to?

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-t ... s-men.html
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pmThere isn't a single entity in Europe or non-Sunni lunatics in the Middle East who believe Iran attacked those ships. Neither Japan or Norway, who the ships that were fucked with flew under believe Iran was responsible. The Japanese and Norwegian owners of the ships don't believe Iran was responsible. Why would Iran attack two ships with countries they have strong diplomatic relationships with for decades? It's nonsense.
You meant to say "There isn't a single non-lunatic entity in Europe...". The British government, as usual, is in lock-step with whatever a US President says and when Jeremy Corbyn tried to bring some sort of rationality to it he was slapped down by government ministers and pretty much the whole media. Even the supposedly left-wing Guardian hasn't (to my knowledge) published any proper analysis. They all hate Corbyn and even though he's not saying, and has never said, "Iran is great!", even casting doubt on the "Iran is worse than General Zod" narrative fuels the "if you're not with us, you're commie / marxist / fifth-columnist / anti-semitic / death-to-Israel scum".
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

By the grace of God, if Trump loses in 2020. We'll never hear the end of it. Until, the day he dies or Twitter cuts off his feed.
ImageImage
!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:30 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pmThere isn't a single entity in Europe or non-Sunni lunatics in the Middle East who believe Iran attacked those ships. Neither Japan or Norway, who the ships that were fucked with flew under believe Iran was responsible. The Japanese and Norwegian owners of the ships don't believe Iran was responsible. Why would Iran attack two ships with countries they have strong diplomatic relationships with for decades? It's nonsense.
You meant to say "There isn't a single non-lunatic entity in Europe...". The British government, as usual, is in lock-step with whatever a US President says and when Jeremy Corbyn tried to bring some sort of rationality to it he was slapped down by government ministers and pretty much the whole media. Even the supposedly left-wing Guardian hasn't (to my knowledge) published any proper analysis. They all hate Corbyn and even though he's not saying, and has never said, "Iran is great!", even casting doubt on the "Iran is worse than General Zod" narrative fuels the "if you're not with us, you're commie / marxist / fifth-columnist / anti-semitic / death-to-Israel scum".
Yes, I always forget about the UK because they are a de facto vassal state of the US. The Guardian has become a center left neo-liberal rag since Alan Rusbridger left.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Lets not forget the crisis at the border where children are being treated like animals. I saw a clip earlier where a Trump official was defending to a judge that kids don't need beds, toothpaste or soap to be safe and sanitary while in Border Patrol custody.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

"Hey Mulvaney! When Snuffleupagus begins digging in into my Finances. I command you to cough. Then you follow my lead. That's an order!"
ImageImage
!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Nice announcement of that $50 billion investment and infrastructure proposal for Middle Eastern economies old son in law Jared cooked up..... The 10-year plan calls for projects worth $27.5 billion in the West Bank and Gaza, and $9.1 billion, $7.4 billion and $6.3 billion for Palestinians in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, respectively.

Projects envisioned include those in the health care, education, power, water, high-tech, tourism, and agriculture sectors.

Imagine what that 50 billion could do over here in 'Murica..
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm Imagine what that 50 billion could do over here in 'Murica..
We're 80 years behind on our crumbling infrastructure.
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

MickeyG wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:30 pm Lets not forget the crisis at the border where children are being treated like animals. I saw a clip earlier where a Trump official was defending to a judge that kids don't need beds, toothpaste or soap to be safe and sanitary while in Border Patrol custody.

I severely want Stephen Miller (well, others, too, but especially Miller) to be brought before The Hague court. This is surely his baby.
MotleyMaiden

Post by MotleyMaiden »

Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am Trump doesn't have to focus beyond his base and he doesn't know how to, anyway. His base of pure-bred retards are all frothed up and have too much to lose not to vote again, and the Democrats are going to ensure half of their voting base stays the fuck home, due to their insistence on promulgating someone like Biden. It's already looking like four more years.

Here is the thing though; there are tons of moderate conservatives, desperately looking for a moderate Dem to vote for. I can see it going either way.
http://avatars.jurko.net/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Love dogs. Hate Trump supporters
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

MotleyMaiden wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:35 pm
Mojo wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:18 am Trump doesn't have to focus beyond his base and he doesn't know how to, anyway. His base of pure-bred retards are all frothed up and have too much to lose not to vote again, and the Democrats are going to ensure half of their voting base stays the fuck home, due to their insistence on promulgating someone like Biden. It's already looking like four more years.

Here is the thing though; there are tons of moderate conservatives, desperately looking for a moderate Dem to vote for. I can see it going either way.
I think that if it's Trump v Biden, Trump will mop the floor with him. Trump took seasoned politicians in the GOP and just destroyed them in the primaries.

My prediction is that Biden will be a disaster. He comes across just as stupid, boorish, and clueless as Trump with a really murky history in terms of race issues. And unlike Trump, he won't get the white supremacists on board so the racism is just going to cost him.

I was wrong in 2016 and I'm sure I'll be wrong in 2020 but the Dems need someone with energy, who's media savvy, and plays the balance between acknowledging that Trump is a moron and lunatic but then knows that he's best ignored when he tries to game the dialogue. There's a reason Fox News is obsessed with AOC: She does ALL of this. A state rep from NY has been commanding the country's attention.

Instead, we got Biden still being a creep and a dumbass because I guess the idea now is to do Trump Lite.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Luminiferous wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:46 pm Nice announcement of that $50 billion investment and infrastructure proposal for Middle Eastern economies old son in law Jared cooked up..... The 10-year plan calls for projects worth $27.5 billion in the West Bank and Gaza, and $9.1 billion, $7.4 billion and $6.3 billion for Palestinians in Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, respectively.

Projects envisioned include those in the health care, education, power, water, high-tech, tourism, and agriculture sectors.

Imagine what that 50 billion could do over here in 'Murica..
Great point. I'm not against helping in places like Gaza etc., if a peace can be found as the people have been put down for years. But we can find money for this while our own shit crumbles? We give over $10m a day to Israel, they have universal healthcare but we can't afford it? What gives? And corporate/centrist Democrats are just as much to blame as Republicans on this. I'm ok with giving out aid as long as we get our own shit straight as well.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump says he's not ready for a 2020 loss

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/23/politi ... nn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

John Bolton: Iran should not 'mistake US prudence and discretion for weakness'
ImageImage
!
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:00 pm John Bolton: Iran should not 'mistake US prudence and discretion for weakness'
Translation: I will not hesitate to direct the orange egomaniac to send over as many American soldiers over to die just to prove my point!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Why send the US military over to war with Iran? Just drop the nuke and get it over with.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for