Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:37 pm That busing clip is so cringey I could hardly take it.

How is there no followup? The media puts kid gloves on with him. He's absolutely 100% bullshitting, clearly has ZERO idea what he's talking about, and it's just like "Thank you, Mr. President."

The man is straight up retarded. No hyperbole. He's mentally retarded.
A lot of the TV news and talk shows respond to it, ESPECIALLY Colbert. His monologues are all about Spanky absurdities. I have a feeling he'll have something about the bus thang on Monday night's show.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:47 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:37 pm That busing clip is so cringey I could hardly take it.

How is there no followup? The media puts kid gloves on with him. He's absolutely 100% bullshitting, clearly has ZERO idea what he's talking about, and it's just like "Thank you, Mr. President."

The man is straight up retarded. No hyperbole. He's mentally retarded.
A lot of the TV news and talk shows respond to it, ESPECIALLY Colbert. His monologues are all about Spanky absurdities. I have a feeling he'll have something about the bus thang on Monday night's show.
That's great and all but it's long after the fact. Did the reporter, or any of the reporters, follow up his answer with "Do you have any idea what you're talking about?" He says these bizarre, idiotic things--talks completely out of his ass--and he's treated with respect.

Anyone who thinks the media treats him unfairly is out of their mind. In a sane world, they'd be laughing in his face and calling him a moron.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:21 pm
That's great and all but it's long after the fact. Did the reporter, or any of the reporters, follow up his answer with "Do you have any idea what you're talking about?" He says these bizarre, idiotic things--talks completely out of his ass--and he's treated with respect.

Anyone who thinks the media treats him unfairly is out of their mind. In a sane world, they'd be laughing in his face and calling him a moron.
Well, I guess when it's gotten to the point where a flunky grabs away a mic from a reporter, and Kellyanne and Sarah (not to mention Spanky himself) wont stop lying and scolding, people are walking on eggshells. The behavior is so coarse and unconventional, it's stuns.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

2020 Democrats defend Kamala Harris after Donald Trump Jr. tweet about her race

"This is the same type of racist attacks his father used to attack Barack Obama. It didn't work then and it won't work now," campaign spokeswoman Lily Adams told news outlets.

A spokesman for Trump Jr. said he erased the message after his followers "misconstrued" its intent.

https://amp.insider.com/donald-trump-jr ... ris-2019-6
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

whammybar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:33 pm"This is the same type of racist attacks his father used to attack Barack Obama. It didn't work then and it won't work now," campaign spokeswoman Lily Adams told news outlets.
Except it totally worked.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

What's it like for someone like Don Jr. to spend his whole life being horrible in hopes that his father will love him one day? Doesn't this guy know in the pit of his stomach that if push ever came to shove his father *would* shove him... right under the wheels of the bus?

For most people, there's a point where they go, "Look, I want to be loved by my parent as much as the next person, but I'm not gonna turn my fuckin' soul rotten just to make that happen."
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:08 pm Found out my brother, who I've seen one time since '93, is a Trump supporter.
You're not missing anything.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Here's the US female negotiation team negotiating at G20: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/i ... vi-AADDTRP
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

She's starting her campaign really early.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Questions an opponent should ask Donald during debates to catch him off guard and BS his way through it. Like Chris Christy said on Colbert, he swings at every pitch. Just can't contain himself from talking.

"Speaking of Nato and relationship with our allies around the world. Mr President, with all do respect can you please share what diplomatic experience, especially on an international level, your daughter Ivanka has to represent the United States at the G2 summit and other world events?"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He answers questions such as that one all the time, just like he did when he babbled about busing. He'll just spout some disjointed bullshit about Ivanka and Jared being accomplished, well traveled and informed good people, who count many world leaders as friends who like them very very much.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:49 am He answers questions such as that one all the time, just like he did when he babbled about busing. He'll just spout some disjointed bullshit about Ivanka and Jared being accomplished, well traveled and informed good people, who count many world leaders as friends who like them very very much.
"Got it. So she has absolutely zero diplomatic experience on a political level. Wouldn't it better serve the United States to have someone with vast knowledge and experience at this level on at your side?"
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cowpins wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 am "Got it. So she has absolutely zero diplomatic experience on a political level. Wouldn't it better serve the United States to have someone with vast knowledge and experience at this level on at your side?"
"She's been around...OKAY? Look, you little fake news weasel, you're the reason this world was in the shape it was in before I came along. Next question."

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:18 am
cowpins wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 am "Got it. So she has absolutely zero diplomatic experience on a political level. Wouldn't it better serve the United States to have someone with vast knowledge and experience at this level on at your side?"
"She's been around...OKAY? Look, you little fake news weasel, you're the reason this world was in the shape it was in before I came along. Next question."
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"I'm not a fake little news weasel, Sir. I'm a Senator from the state of *** and the Democratic candidate running for the office of President of the United States. Unlike world leaders who's names don't end with Putan and Un please show me some respect".
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:45 pm
whammybar wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:33 pm"This is the same type of racist attacks his father used to attack Barack Obama. It didn't work then and it won't work now," campaign spokeswoman Lily Adams told news outlets.
Except it totally worked.
Minor detail.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Fifth item on the dictator checklist is set for July 4th.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump claims migrants in Border Patrol custody 'are living far better now'

Despite, 'extreme overcrowding' & lack of basic necessities. You know, like beds & shit.
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/02/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:10 pm Trump claims migrants in Border Patrol custody 'are living far better now'

Despite, 'extreme overcrowding' & lack of basic necessities. You know, like beds & shit.

This shit is old, Trump and the dems need to finally fix the problem down there instead of the constant political back and fourth, Fucking outbreaks of disease, a few dead kids and people crammed in like Sardines while these assholes argue over money....meanwhile they're wasting ungodly amounts on Golf trips, Parades, and stupid fucking investigations that go nowhere, Jesus, get more doctors,judges, guards and supplies down there, It sounds pretty simple, If they fit the criteria for asylum, let them in, if they don't bus them back home.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:50 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:10 pm Trump claims migrants in Border Patrol custody 'are living far better now'

This shit is old, Trump and the dems need to finally fix the problem down there instead of the constant political back and fourth, Fucking outbreaks of disease, a few dead kids and people crammed in like Sardines while these assholes argue over money....meanwhile they're wasting ungodly amounts on Golf trips, Parades, and stupid fucking investigations that go nowhere, Jesus, get more doctors,judges, guards and supplies down there, It sounds pretty simple, If they fit the criteria for asylum, let them in, if they don't bus them back home.
A couple of days ago Trumpy said that the concentration camps (bite me) were better than what they had left behind. Which struck me. He was admitting, unaware, that the migrants were leaving something really bad. I am positive that he didn't realize what he was saying (does he ever?). Also, as has been pointed out, the cruelty is the point. America, fuck no.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Watch for him to (or at least TRY to) apply the same camp regimen to the homeless in major cities soon.
"Lock 'em up" is a pretty simple solution to many problems, ain't it?

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Motherfuckin' Bootleg Fireworks

Happy 4th https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uSDRoTKJIs
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

'Capt. Obvious' Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego'

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/04/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:19 pm 'Capt. Obvious' Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego'

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/04/politi ... cnn.com%2F

I guess it was an epic fail for Trump then because he looked stupid behind that glass which you could barely see him through as it was covered in rain, and he slurred a speech implying that there were airports in revolutionary war times.

If I were someone that really believed in universal messages, between the inauguration and this, I'd say the universe was trying to tell Trump he shouldn't expect to be glorified in attempted massive public displays.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare, had nothing but victory,” he said.

He neglected to tell us how the purple mountain beat the shit out of the fruited plain.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:08 am “Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare, had nothing but victory,” he said.

He neglected to tell us how the purple mountain beat the shit out of the fruited plain.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh hell, it gets better. He mixed up the Continental Army of the Revolution with the War of 1812.
"In June of 1775,” he said, reading from a teleprompter, “the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief.

“The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge,” he continued, “found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown. Our army manned the [unclear]. It rammed the ramparts. It took over the airports. It did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant.”
I always wondered what happened to that 8th grade "report" my kid tried to foist off on his teacher. It somehow fell into the hands of Trumpy's speechwriter. :P

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 7b6b41eb60
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It's the most expensive civics lesson in US history. And Spanky still gets an F.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 am It's the most expensive civics lesson in US history. And Spanky still gets an F.

Oh, I know that painting. That's the one commemorating that time Washington recaptured LaGuardia!
LJP 2002-2014