Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

He spoke very quickly (13 seconds).

Clerk says customers 'need to go back to their own Country' in video confrontation

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/18/us/con ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:40 pm He spoke very quickly (13 seconds).

Clerk says customers 'need to go back to their own Country' in video confrontation

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/18/us/con ... cnn.com%2F
Pressley's people have been in this country much longer (though her ancestors didn't come voluntarily)than the just off the boat Trumps and their foreign wives. Who knows how long AOC's family has been in what is now US territory, her people didn't come to the US, the US took over her people. Omar has been a citizen longer than Melania (and speaks better English, too).

Also, this is the fat gasbag that has talked about American carnage and even wrote a book about Crippled America, and ragged about Obama for 8 fucking years, oh and when asked about Putin being a killer said, basically, the US was just as bad.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I hope Trump stays with this idiotic tack of now openly embracing racism and openly using ethnicity to divide the country. I can't see a better path toward blowing a giant hole in his chances of re-election.

It's really easy to take a cynical look around and assume that the country is collectively stupid enough to give him another 4 years. It makes us feel superior. But nobody is taking into account that Trump has gathered a mountain of baggage since 2016; the lies, the incompetence, the shameless racism (always followed by preposterous denials of racism), the lack of empathy or insight... there's no way to encompass the enormous litany of his flaws.

Just remember: He was a blank slate in the capacity of politician/leader/public servant before 2016 and almost everybody I heard giving a reason for voting for him then sounded like they were buying a lotto ticket and fantasizing about what they would do with the jackpot money. (Spoiler: Those people NEVER win the lotto) Now they know that Trump is a losing ticket. Now those people know what he's all about, FAR more than they did in 2016.

Anybody voting for him in 2020 will be doing so STRICTLY out of hatred for non-republicans (read: non-Trumpians), and believe it or not, that is a fairly limited demographic. There's no delusional fantasy anymore that he will magically become a decent person and rise to the office. I think the cynical among us forget that he duped a lot of people last time, and there's a surprising percentage of those people who aren't going to allow it to happen again.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:06 am I hope Trump stays with this idiotic tack of now openly embracing racism and openly using ethnicity to divide the country. I can't see a better path toward blowing a giant hole in his chances of re-election.

It's really easy to take a cynical look around and assume that the country is collectively stupid enough to give him another 4 years. It makes us feel superior. But nobody is taking into account that Trump has gathered a mountain of baggage since 2016; the lies, the incompetence, the shameless racism (always followed by preposterous denials of racism), the lack of empathy or insight... there's no way to encompass the enormous litany of his flaws.

Just remember: He was a blank slate in the capacity of politician/leader/public servant before 2016 and almost everybody I heard giving a reason for voting for him then sounded like they were buying a lotto ticket and fantasizing about what they would do with the jackpot money. (Spoiler: Those people NEVER win the lotto) Now they know that Trump is a losing ticket. Now those people know what he's all about, FAR more than they did in 2016.

Anybody voting for him in 2020 will be doing so STRICTLY out of hatred for non-republicans (read: non-Trumpians), and believe it or not, that is a fairly limited demographic. There's no delusional fantasy anymore that he will magically become a decent person and rise to the office. I think the cynical among us forget that he duped a lot of people last time, and there's a surprising percentage of those people who aren't going to allow it to happen again.

He doesn't give two shits about being popular. His brain dead supporters feel he validates their racist, homophobic, etc. views. He's just playing to those who gave him all those electoral votes. He could get 5 million less votes in 2020 and still win.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1152282713904373760
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:19 am
exitflagger wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:06 am I hope Trump stays with this idiotic tack of now openly embracing racism and openly using ethnicity to divide the country. I can't see a better path toward blowing a giant hole in his chances of re-election.

He doesn't give two shits about being popular. His brain dead supporters feel he validates their racist, homophobic, etc. views. He's just playing to those who gave him all those electoral votes. He could get 5 million less votes in 2020 and still win.

He's losing ground in battleground states AND whoever runs against him next time won't have the elements that torpedoed Clinton; namely, ignoring the states where she thought she wouldn't need to bother stumping, (hopefully not) being an unlikeable shrew with a penchant for subtley insulting the very voters she needed to win over, cheating to get the nomination, being a woman in a country that (realistically) is not ready for a female president yet, etc., etc. There are a myriad of influencing factors.

The electoral gerrymandering is a stumbling block, yes. But I think it's incredibly stupid to presume that the pitfalls of 2016, the aligning of those planets, will just fall right into place all over again and we're all just helpless and clueless enough to let it happen without some amount of strategizing against it, strategizing that absolutely did not happen last time.

As soon as we willingly concede to idiots being our overlords, we may as well just lay down and take a dirt nap.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 am

He's losing ground in battleground states AND whoever runs against him next time won't have the elements that torpedoed Clinton; namely, ignoring the states where she thought she wouldn't need to bother stumping, (hopefully not) being an unlikeable shrew with a penchant for subtley insulting the very voters she needed to win over, cheating to get the nomination, being a woman in a country that (realistically) is not ready for a female president yet, etc., etc. There are a myriad of influencing factors.

The electoral gerrymandering is a stumbling block, yes. But I think it's incredibly stupid to presume that the pitfalls of 2016, the aligning of those planets, will just fall right into place all over again and we're all just helpless and clueless enough to let it happen without some amount of strategizing against it, strategizing that absolutely did not happen last time.

As soon as we willingly concede to idiots being our overlords, we may as well just lay down and take a dirt nap.

I hope you're right.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:37 pm

I hope you're right.

But you also have to consider how Russia's going to up its game this time. Between Putin's meddling, and then of course also national voting chicanery and gerrymandering perpetrated by conservatives, there will be plenty of X-factors like the last time. The cheaters will be compensating for the vigilance of those know better this time.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:37 pm

I hope you're right.
Me too, but I think it's incredibly naive. The Electoral College and running against Biden or whatever milquetoast candidate the DNC decides to endorse will get him another term.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

He doesn't give two shits about being popular.
You're kidding, right?
Donald J Trump who never met a wall he didn't want his name on, doesn't care about being popular?
Good god, man.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump gave a voice to people who could only say what they thought mostly out of the light of public scrutiny. Walk into a country store in the South and Midwest and get them started. Now they aren't hiding and can speak their minds in public forums.

It's actually a good thing, let's get it out there as a part of public debate and reveal their hatred and ignorance for all to see and reply to. It will take time but they will eventually dig their own holes and bury themselves. Rational minds formerly somewhere on the fence will reject them as they finally see the inner soul of the conservative mindset. Waving the abortion, God, and "real Americans" flag and mantra will slowly fail to be the hoods they used to hide behind. We are a relatively young country and a melting pot experiment that continues to go through growing pains. I still have faith in logical and intelligent people.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:46 pm
You're kidding, right?
Donald J Trump who never met a wall he didn't want his name on, doesn't care about being popular?
Good god, man.

If he did, he wouldn't say three quarters of the shit he does. Maybe I should have said he cares about being popular with his base.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:06 pm
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:46 pm
You're kidding, right?
Good god, man.

If he did, he wouldn't say three quarters of the shit he does. Maybe I should have said he cares about being popular with his base.
In fact he's so unconcerned with being popular he's still convinced that he didn't lose the popular vote, it was those illegals bussed in in droves to vote against him.

He says what he wants because he's apparently made of fucking teflon, but he is way too narcissistic to not care about popularity.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:06 pm Maybe I should have said he cares about being popular with his base.
That's exactly the problem. He's not the President of the United States. He's the President of his base. He specifically and purposefully shits on everyone else while he panders to the extreme minority that are stupid enough to take him seriously. I've never heard of another President who didn't at least pay lip service to the idea of working for both sides. Trump is openly disdainful of "the other side," and as such, the literal majority of the country.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Not for nothing a Trump thread will surpass the Appreciation Thread in number of replies. No Modern Era President has been able to do that!

Appreciation Thread:

Running time: 15 years
Pages: 491

Dump Shithole Thread:

Running time: nearly 3 years
Pages: 398

Someone tweet Trump, he needs to know this! :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:19 pm
Rorysfan wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:06 pm Maybe I should have said he cares about being popular with his base.
That's exactly the problem. He's not the President of the United States. He's the President of his base. He specifically and purposefully shits on everyone else while he panders to the extreme minority that are stupid enough to take him seriously. I've never heard of another President who didn't at least pay lip service to the idea of working for both sides. Trump is openly disdainful of "the other side," and as such, the literal majority of the country.
If he wins 2020, will you reconsider your view?
Maybe consider that he actually panders to the "extreme majority stupid enough to take him seriously"?
It follows that you are in the "literal" minority - consider it a win for the progressive liberals, just add another notch on the victimization bedpost!!
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:24 pm
Maybe consider that he actually panders to the "extreme majority stupid enough to take him seriously"?
It follows that you are in the "literal" minority - consider it a win for the progressive liberals, just add another notch on the victimization bedpost!!
He lost the popular vote. His supporters are the "literal" minority.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 pm
Not with retard math.
ImageImage
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 am

Not with retard math.
you guys are "literally" splitting hairs - he won, the system may be flawed, but it is still the system.
but but butthurt
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Danzig in the Dark

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:11 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 am

Not with retard math.
you guys are "literally" splitting hairs - he won, the system may be flawed, but it is still the system.
but but butthurt
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:11 am you guys are "literally" splitting hairs - he won, the system may be flawed, but it is still the system.
but but butthurt
This is a straw man. No one is contesting his presidency. He won it. He still got over two million fewer votes than Hillary fucking Clinton, arguably one of the most odious politicians in American history.
He won the Presidency, but not based on popularity. Again, the literal minority of the country voted for him. The majority of the country did not and does not want him in the White House.
Gloat all you like, but don’t think for a second that your kind isn’t dying out faster than our glaciers. Whether he gets a second term or not, due to the technicalities of a severely outdated document, it’ll end. Then you’ll all be right back where you were before he was elected.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Mojo wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:53 am
AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:11 am you guys are "literally" splitting hairs - he won, the system may be flawed, but it is still the system.
but but butthurt
This is a straw man. No one is contesting his presidency. He won it. He still got over two million fewer votes than Hillary fucking Clinton, arguably one of the most odious politicians in American history.
He won the Presidency, but not based on popularity. Again, the literal minority of the country voted for him. The majority of the country did not and does not want him in the White House.
Gloat all you like, but don’t think for a second that your kind isn’t dying out faster than our glaciers. Whether he gets a second term or not, due to the technicalities of a severely outdated document, it’ll end. Then you’ll all be right back where you were before he was elected.
He looks like a duck, swims like a duck, is feathered like a duck, has a duck bill and webbed feet, flies like a duck and quacks incessantly like a duck but he'll deny with his last breath being a duck.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I got into a discussion with someone I know who is very religious. She said that she supports Trump 100% because "he's anti-abortion and has God in his heart." When I pointed out some of his coarser nastiness, she said, "You don't know what's really in his heart, and I DO because he and I have Jesus in our hearts." She went on to say that all TV news is full of lies, and only those who know Jesus Christ know the truth.

Around 75% of Americans claim to be Christians, and the percentage of those who say they belong to a congregation in in the low 60s. Unfortunately, Trump's got far too many of them bamboozled. He's convinced them he has morals....the BESTEST morals.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm I got into a discussion with someone I know who is very religious. She said that she supports Trump 100% because "he's anti-abortion and has God in his heart." When I pointed out some of his coarser nastiness, she said, "You don't know what's really in his heart, and I DO because he and I have Jesus in our hearts." She went on to say that all TV news is full of lies, and only those who know Jesus Christ know the truth.

Around 75% of Americans claim to be Christians, and the percentage of those who say they belong to a congregation in in the low 60s. Unfortunately, Trump's got far too many of them bamboozled. He's convinced them he has morals....the BESTEST morals.

They're closer to the same kind of Christian he is. The main difference is they go to church and he doesn't. And maybe know some bible passages whereas I'm certain he couldn't recite even one of them. But they hold many of the same beliefs of intolerance, selfishness and cruelty that he does.

Gandhi was right when he said the problem isn't Christ, but the people who contort Christ's teachings for personal gain.
Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:52 pm I got into a discussion with someone I know who is very religious. She said that she supports Trump 100% because "he's anti-abortion and has God in his heart." When I pointed out some of his coarser nastiness, she said, "You don't know what's really in his heart, and I DO because he and I have Jesus in our hearts." She went on to say that all TV news is full of lies, and only those who know Jesus Christ know the truth.

They're not bamboozled. They are as morally bankrupt as he is. Christian evangelicism is a lifestyle masquerading as a religion.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:07 pm
They're closer to the same kind of Christian he is. The main difference is they go to church and he doesn't. And maybe know some bible passages whereas I'm certain he couldn't recite even one of them.

I tried to explain, and even pointed out his "two Corinthians" comment, but she wouldn't consider it. She's been nothing but a sweetheart in the many years my family has known her, but she gets her "news" from her family (father is a minister) and congregation. When I told her Trump was obsessed with undermining everything Obama did, she said, "Good. There was too much prejudice and dishonesty when he was president." They swallowed the hype, hook line and sinker.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

OBSESSION
Religious belief
Worship on Sunday
Forgotten all week

One Foot In Hell
WHO'S ANSWERING THE BELL
- Forbidden 1990
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... tory.html?

Trump doesn't know what Yazidi or Rohingya are, is jealous of a persecuted rape victim activist's Nobel Prize, breaks his own shittiest human being ever in office record once again.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:19 pm
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:07 pm
They're closer to the same kind of Christian he is. The main difference is they go to church and he doesn't. And maybe know some bible passages whereas I'm certain he couldn't recite even one of them.

I tried to explain, and even pointed out his "two Corinthians" comment, but she wouldn't consider it. She's been nothing but a sweetheart in the many years my family has known her, but she gets her "news" from her family (father is a minister) and congregation. When I told her Trump was obsessed with undermining everything Obama did, she said, "Good. There was too much prejudice and dishonesty when he was president." They swallowed the hype, hook line and sinker.

Yeah, one of the things the Trump era has shown us is just how far people can be gaslighted and suckered by propaganda. We already knew it to a degree because we've had Fox News for so long now, but that entity is reasonably well-organized, whereas the Trump era has proven that people really can't even spot a *cheap* huckster with a poorly-organized administration. Trump and his cronies are such obvious liars and louts that the con could be seen from outer space. This stupidity in conservatives is what the Fox News culture has bred. So the network has done an enormous service to the GOP.

The way I look at it, whether those supporters don't or do know Trump is a lying cheat, it's still really bad. But it's definitely worse if someone knows what he's doing is wrong.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Charismatic authority is one of the classifications of authority that make up sociologist Max Weber’s tripartite classification of authority, alongside traditional authority and rational-legal authority.

Charismatic authority was defined by Weber as: “resting on devotion to the exceptional sanctity, heroism or exemplary character of an individual person, and of the normative patterns or order revealed or ordained by him.”

The personal qualities of the individual are central to the concept of charismatic authority and it is the individual’s real or perceived elevation above ‘normal’ people that fuels other peoples’ acceptance of their authority. Some commentators suggest that narcissism is a core trait in charismatic leaders.

Weber first introduced the concept, but he addressed the psychology of the followers of the authority figure in only a cursory fashion. It was left to later scholars to flesh out the psychological qualities of the followers that render them susceptible to the manipulations of the charismatic leader. A study by Ruth Ann Williamson of charismatic leaders, The Spellbinders (published in 1984!), gave the following definition of charismatic leadership as a relationship between a leader and a group of followers that has the following four characteristics in common:

(1) The leader is perceived by the followers as somehow super-human.

(2) The followers blindly believe the leader's statements.

(3) The followers unconditionally comply with the leader's directives for action.

(4) The followers give the leader unqualified emotional support.

https://politicalhotwire.com/threads/an ... lt.211447/
https://www.hrzone.com/hr-glossary/what ... -authority

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Just out of curiosity, I've seen this image so much. Was it made by some clueless supporter and meant to be serious or did some non-supporter make it to parody Trump?