Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by poisonheart »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:23 pm There's a difference between daily briefings just for face time and daily briefings that give the public truthful information.
“Chloroquine is basically Destroyer meets Revenge.”
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Chieftan44 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 pmYou obviously love the (D)
I think most Democrats are clownshoes. It's a party of of TenLenny's and Crymasters. No thanks.

Granted, there are 3 or 4 I admire compared to the sum total of zero in the Republican party.

Democrats are weak-willed corporate stooges and Republicans are ghoulish bootlickers at the mercy of a retarded game show host.

All of these things can be true.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:23 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:04 pm
9/11 happened that one day and it was done and was confined to only three crash sites as opposed to every corner of the planet. Recovery isn't the same as an ongoing event that continues to escalate and probably won't hit it's peak for a while yet. 9/11 had a tangible attacker, not some invisible angel of death floating around ready to potentially kill anybody.

The fact that Trump is ill-equipped to do his job doesn't mean he's off the hook on attempting to do it. Any president would be required to give daily briefings in this kind of catastrophe. Yes, he's a dogfucker but simply HAVING the briefings is not really a legit item to criticize.
There's a difference between daily briefings just for face time and daily briefings that give the public truthful information.
[/quote]

I think this is probably more to the point. He's not giving accurate, truthful information. Based on other interviews he does as well, he has no empathy for people or understanding of the gravitas of the situation. And so these pressers are just about him, *for* him.

A huge number of Americans actually put this guy in charge of the country. They did it knowing full well he wasn't a good person from the get-go and now we're seeing how this that came back around to haunt us all.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:42 pm I think most Democrats are clownshoes. It's a party of of TenLenny's and Crymasters. No thanks.

Granted, there are 3 or 4 I admire compared to the sum total of zero in the Republican party.

Democrats are weak-willed corporate stooges and Republicans are ghoulish bootlickers at the mercy of a retarded game show host.

All of this, especially here. Most of the posters on this board who are openly anti-Trump have said numerous times that the Democrats are also a shit show, just less-so. The ones who've professed allegiance to specific Democrats (or Mueller) are usually the dumber posters on the board, like Lenny. Stupid people want to be led. There are no bigger examples of this than Trumptards. And Lenny.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Boy, it's a good thing we have experts like A-Rod and J-Lo to aid the most powerful person in the world in this our time of need. We are so fucked!

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/12 ... 31779?s=20
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:42 pm I think most Democrats are clownshoes. It's a party of of TenLenny's and Crymasters. No thanks.

All of this, especially here. Most of the posters on this board who are openly anti-Trump have said numerous times that the Democrats are also a shit show, just less-so. The ones who've professed allegiance to specific Democrats (or Mueller) are usually the dumber posters on the board, like Lenny. Stupid people want to be led. There are no bigger examples of this than Trumptards. And Lenny.
If a Trumptard loves Trump and the Republic Party, then they jump to the conclusion that anyone who hates Trump loves the Democrat party. Cause they're stupid. And smell bad.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

I was talking to a friend today, and you know that chick Domino in Deadpool, whose superpower is that she's lucky?

Trump is her in real life. it's insane.

• Never went bankrupt in a way he couldn't come back from
• Was an "outsider" for the Republican nomination, but once he won they all fell in line 100%
• Never could have won against a Democrat everyone didnt hate like Hildog
• It's insane he even squeaked that one out.
• Picked racism as his platform at a time that you just could not have predicted it would have worked.
• Any polition who tries to mimic him doesnt win, only Trump can be Trump
• Ducked impeachment
• Is only getting more popular for his bungled Coronivirus "hoax" response.
• Will probably benefit at election time if certain people cant vote due to the virus.

Theres prolly fifty more bullet points. He's fucking Domino!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is walking proof that karma is a myth.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:49 pm
risingfarce wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:23 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:04 pm
9/11 happened that one day and it was done and was confined to only three crash sites as opposed to every corner of the planet. Recovery isn't the same as an ongoing event that continues to escalate and probably won't hit it's peak for a while yet. 9/11 had a tangible attacker, not some invisible angel of death floating around ready to potentially kill anybody.

The fact that Trump is ill-equipped to do his job doesn't mean he's off the hook on attempting to do it. Any president would be required to give daily briefings in this kind of catastrophe. Yes, he's a dogfucker but simply HAVING the briefings is not really a legit item to criticize.
There's a difference between daily briefings just for face time and daily briefings that give the public truthful information.

I think this is probably more to the point. He's not giving accurate, truthful information. Based on other interviews he does as well, he has no empathy for people or understanding of the gravitas of the situation. And so these pressers are just about him, *for* him.

A huge number of Americans actually put this guy in charge of the country. They did it knowing full well he wasn't a good person from the get-go and now we're seeing how this that came back around to haunt us all.
A huge number of Americans did not put him in charge of the country. He lost the popular vote by just under 3 million votes.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Says Medical Vendors Told Not To ‘Send Stuff’ To Michigan
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-gr ... 492267b21b

President Donald Trump’s latest target, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, told a radio station Friday that medical supply vendors informed her they’ve been told “not to send stuff” to her state amid the battle against COVID-19.

Whitmer, a Democrat, didn’t say if the orders were coming from the White House or if vendors may have been intimidated by Trump’s feud with the governor. But she did appear to link the problem to the president because she told WWJ-AM in Detroit that she tried Thursday night to call the White House to discuss the issue.

She couldn’t get through to Trump, who was at the time trashing Whitmer — whom he referred to as “that young ... woman governor from Michigan” — to Sean Hannity on Fox News. “We don’t like to see the complaints,” Trump said in a phone interview.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I guess he feels that he doesn't need Michigan this time.

Scratch Michigan off of the "Battleground states" list.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

How long until he starts calling it the Michigan virus?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"Okay. This virus, what I like to call invisible, it's quite a stubborn virus.....so, instead of Easter, we're shooting for the FOURTH OF JULY to put everybody back to work....and oh what a day it will be. We'll have a celebration like no one's ever seen....probably in the history of the continent. The Blue Angels and Charlie Pride will be there."

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Rageman wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:26 am I guess he feels that he doesn't need Michigan this time.

Scratch Michigan off of the "Battleground states" list.
Seriously. Even is you are rich, a racist, or a gun lover from MI, can you really vote for a guy who out-and-out said he's gonna fuck your state?

Actually, probably. If you're rich, a racist, or a gun lover from MI
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:09 pm "Okay. This virus, what I like to call invisible, it's quite a stubborn virus.....so, instead of Easter, we're shooting for the FOURTH OF JULY to put everybody back to work....and oh what a day it will be. We'll have a celebration like no one's ever seen....probably in the history of the continent. The Blue Angels and Charlie Pride will be there."
:lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Huh. Even Polish scientists think Trumptards are just unexplainably shitty, fragile people. Shocker.

New study identifies a psychological factor linked to Trump supporters’ vindictiveness
https://www.psypost.org/2020/03/new-stu ... ness-56280

The desire to matter and feel significant among Donald Trump supporters is associated with support for hostile and vindictive actions against the president’s political rivals, according to new research published in the journal Political Psychology. In a series of studies conducted immediately before and after the 2016 election in the United States, the researchers examined how the quest for personal significance was related to confrontational intergroup behaviors.

“Our team studies what motivates people to support and engage in radical political actions. In the past we focused on actions — both peaceful and violent — that were aimed against the political system such as protesting, donating money for a cause, or using politically motivated violence,” explained study author Katarzyna Jaśko, an associate professor at Jagiellonian University in Poland.

“In this study we wanted to look at both sides and to explore the motivations of not only those who protest against the government but also those who support it. Our thinking was that just like some citizens contest the system and engage in aggressive actions directed against it, the government can use its power in benevolent or hostile ways and it’s important to understand whether its supporters accept it, and if so why?”

The researchers surveyed 189 supporters of Donald Trump and 305 supporters of Hillary Clinton the week preceding Election Day about how different outcomes of the election would make them feel. The participants also indicated their willingness to engage in actions against the future president and their support for hypothetical actions performed by the president against his or her political opponents.

“We asked whether they would support their elected president if, for example, he or she sued the media that criticized them, used the military to stop anti-government demonstrations, investigated political opponents’ email accounts or, in contrast, he or she demonstrated respect for their political opponents and included them in a political process,” Jaśko explained.

The researchers then repeated the study with another 217 Trump voters and 261 Clinton voters a week after the 2016 election.

“We were interested whether psychological factors such as gain of personal significance (i.e., feeling proud, strong, and important) derived from the victory of one’s political candidate or loss of personal significance (i.e., feeling humiliated, excluded, and ashamed) experienced after the defeat could predict those peaceful or aggressive reactions,” Jaśko said.

Trump supporters were more likely to approve of him taking hostile actions against his political opponents than Clinton supporters were to approve hers. The more Trump supporters thought his election would result in a gain of personal significance, the more supportive they were of his hostile actions.

The researchers also analyzed data from the Pew Research Center’s November 2016 Post-Election Survey, which included 533 Trump voters. They found that voters who indicated that the election of Trump made them feel proud were more likely to believe that he should not work with Democratic leaders to accomplish things and should stand up to Democrats even if it means less gets done in Washington.

“It means that among those who were particularly invested in supporting Donald Trump and whose individual sense of personal significance was mostly affected by the victory, his hostile actions were accepted the most,” Jaśko told PsyPost.

“In contrast, among voters of Hillary Clinton (when they were asked about it a week before the elections), expected gain of personal significance (should she be victorious) was weakly but significantly related to support for her benevolent but not hostile actions toward her opponents. Thus, Trump supporters seemed to be more vindictive in their expected (and actual) victory, whereas that was not the case for Clinton’s supporters.”

“Among the losers of elections, we found that loss of personal significance was related to greater motivation to engage in peaceful, but not violent, actions toward the government. This was true for both groups and we did not find any differences between supporters of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. This result could suggest that support for aggressive and hostile actions depends on whether those actions are perpetrated against the political system (in which case support for such actions is low in both groups) or whether they are endorsed by elected authorities,” Jaśko explained.

All research includes some limitations, and the current study is no exception. One thing the study was unable to assess was why there was a difference between Trump and Clinton supporters.

“We don’t know what psychological factors account for the differences we obtained between supporters of Trump and Clinton in their support for hostile actions of their elected candidate. None of the variables that we included in our study such as political ideology, socioeconomic status, or education explained those differences,” Jaśko said.

Future research could also examine “how the dynamic between feelings of personal significance gained from supporting one’s leader and support for hostile versus peaceful actions unfolds over time,” she noted.

The study, “Making Americans Feel Great Again? Personal Significance Predicts Political Intentions of Losers and Winners of the 2016 U.S. Election“, was authored by Katarzyna Jasko, Joanna Grzymala‐Moszczynska, Marta Maj, Marta Szastok, and Arie W. Kruglanski.
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:02 am Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Says Medical Vendors Told Not To ‘Send Stuff’ To Michigan
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-gr ... 492267b21b

President Donald Trump’s latest target, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, told a radio station Friday that medical supply vendors informed her they’ve been told “not to send stuff” to her state amid the battle against COVID-19.

Whitmer, a Democrat, didn’t say if the orders were coming from the White House or if vendors may have been intimidated by Trump’s feud with the governor. But she did appear to link the problem to the president because she told WWJ-AM in Detroit that she tried Thursday night to call the White House to discuss the issue.

She couldn’t get through to Trump, who was at the time trashing Whitmer — whom he referred to as “that young ... woman governor from Michigan” — to Sean Hannity on Fox News. “We don’t like to see the complaints,” Trump said in a phone interview.

Another item to use by the Democratic presidential nominee.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:57 pm Huh. Even Polish scientists think Trumptards are just unexplainably shitty, fragile people. Shocker.

New study identifies a psychological factor linked to Trump supporters’ vindictiveness
https://www.psypost.org/2020/03/new-stu ... ness-56280

The desire to matter and feel significant among Donald Trump supporters is associated with support for hostile and vindictive actions against the president’s political rivals, according to new research published in the journal Political Psychology. In a series of studies conducted immediately before and after the 2016 election in the United States, the researchers examined how the quest for personal significance was related to confrontational intergroup behaviors.

“Our team studies what motivates people to support and engage in radical political actions. In the past we focused on actions — both peaceful and violent — that were aimed against the political system such as protesting, donating money for a cause, or using politically motivated violence,” explained study author Katarzyna Jaśko, an associate professor at Jagiellonian University in Poland.

“In this study we wanted to look at both sides and to explore the motivations of not only those who protest against the government but also those who support it. Our thinking was that just like some citizens contest the system and engage in aggressive actions directed against it, the government can use its power in benevolent or hostile ways and it’s important to understand whether its supporters accept it, and if so why?”

The researchers surveyed 189 supporters of Donald Trump and 305 supporters of Hillary Clinton the week preceding Election Day about how different outcomes of the election would make them feel. The participants also indicated their willingness to engage in actions against the future president and their support for hypothetical actions performed by the president against his or her political opponents.

“We asked whether they would support their elected president if, for example, he or she sued the media that criticized them, used the military to stop anti-government demonstrations, investigated political opponents’ email accounts or, in contrast, he or she demonstrated respect for their political opponents and included them in a political process,” Jaśko explained.

The researchers then repeated the study with another 217 Trump voters and 261 Clinton voters a week after the 2016 election.

“We were interested whether psychological factors such as gain of personal significance (i.e., feeling proud, strong, and important) derived from the victory of one’s political candidate or loss of personal significance (i.e., feeling humiliated, excluded, and ashamed) experienced after the defeat could predict those peaceful or aggressive reactions,” Jaśko said.

Trump supporters were more likely to approve of him taking hostile actions against his political opponents than Clinton supporters were to approve hers. The more Trump supporters thought his election would result in a gain of personal significance, the more supportive they were of his hostile actions.

The researchers also analyzed data from the Pew Research Center’s November 2016 Post-Election Survey, which included 533 Trump voters. They found that voters who indicated that the election of Trump made them feel proud were more likely to believe that he should not work with Democratic leaders to accomplish things and should stand up to Democrats even if it means less gets done in Washington.

“It means that among those who were particularly invested in supporting Donald Trump and whose individual sense of personal significance was mostly affected by the victory, his hostile actions were accepted the most,” Jaśko told PsyPost.

“In contrast, among voters of Hillary Clinton (when they were asked about it a week before the elections), expected gain of personal significance (should she be victorious) was weakly but significantly related to support for her benevolent but not hostile actions toward her opponents. Thus, Trump supporters seemed to be more vindictive in their expected (and actual) victory, whereas that was not the case for Clinton’s supporters.”

“Among the losers of elections, we found that loss of personal significance was related to greater motivation to engage in peaceful, but not violent, actions toward the government. This was true for both groups and we did not find any differences between supporters of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. This result could suggest that support for aggressive and hostile actions depends on whether those actions are perpetrated against the political system (in which case support for such actions is low in both groups) or whether they are endorsed by elected authorities,” Jaśko explained.

All research includes some limitations, and the current study is no exception. One thing the study was unable to assess was why there was a difference between Trump and Clinton supporters.

“We don’t know what psychological factors account for the differences we obtained between supporters of Trump and Clinton in their support for hostile actions of their elected candidate. None of the variables that we included in our study such as political ideology, socioeconomic status, or education explained those differences,” Jaśko said.

Future research could also examine “how the dynamic between feelings of personal significance gained from supporting one’s leader and support for hostile versus peaceful actions unfolds over time,” she noted.

The study, “Making Americans Feel Great Again? Personal Significance Predicts Political Intentions of Losers and Winners of the 2016 U.S. Election“, was authored by Katarzyna Jasko, Joanna Grzymala‐Moszczynska, Marta Maj, Marta Szastok, and Arie W. Kruglanski.
Look no further than the official Trump website 2020 questionnaire... Holy shit it looks like something a 10 year old would come up with..

The only thing missing is the question "Do you love me? Yes/A little/ No I'm a Socialist librul!
:lol:
https://action.donaldjtrump.com/officia ... -exit-poll
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

What in the actual fuck? This is the most pandering bullshit ever. Jesus Christ.
Image Image
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Mojo wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:10 pm
What in the actual fuck? This is the most pandering bullshit ever. Jesus Christ.
Forget the "Do you identify as American or Socialist?" Which the Simpsons wouldnt have done as it would have been deemed to ridiculous for a cartoon even...

I wonder how well he'll do on these questions... Probably not as good as he'd hoped.
Do you believe our Nation is better off financially than it was three years ago?

Yes
No

Do you believe you and your family are better off financially than you were three years ago?

Yes
No
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

That thing is fucking hilarious.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Anyone want to pop in and tell us there's no difference now?
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s Coronavirus Response Will Be His Toxic Legacy
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... cy-970990/

"There is no moment Trump can ever rise to, he only sinks to his most base nature. The record of his mishandling and deceptions about the COVID-19 virus are clear as day and exactly like how he handles everything else — only this time the scale is so monumental and the threat so critical that it can’t be swept away by the news cycle. For more than three years we have seen him blunder and rage from one drama to the next, some serious and deadly, like abandoning the Kurds in Syria, some foolish, like the size of the crowd at his inauguration. Through it all, Trump consistently displays a smallness of character, a signature brand of toxic narcissism and a nasty mean streak; his only gifts being an instinctual understanding of his supporters and a mediocre talent to work a crowd like some cheap borscht-belt comedian. That will not be enough in the face of a pandemic.

Trump knows this is how he will be judged. That’s why he’s growing so unhinged in public. He’s going to his familiar playbook and trying all his tricks. But a virus is not something he can insult or lie his way out of. People are dying. Our economy, seemingly so strong, cratered in a mere 10 days. The virus is not Trump’s fault of course, but the dismantling of the pandemic response team at the National Security Council surely is. Ignoring the threat for months also rests on his shoulders. The nation is now on the brink, and how he handles the crisis is his test. It should be clear to all, he’s failing miserably."

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:37 am Trump’s Coronavirus Response Will Be His Toxic Legacy
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... cy-970990/

"There is no moment Trump can ever rise to, he only sinks to his most base nature. The record of his mishandling and deceptions about the COVID-19 virus are clear as day and exactly like how he handles everything else — only this time the scale is so monumental and the threat so critical that it can’t be swept away by the news cycle. For more than three years we have seen him blunder and rage from one drama to the next, some serious and deadly, like abandoning the Kurds in Syria, some foolish, like the size of the crowd at his inauguration. Through it all, Trump consistently displays a smallness of character, a signature brand of toxic narcissism and a nasty mean streak; his only gifts being an instinctual understanding of his supporters and a mediocre talent to work a crowd like some cheap borscht-belt comedian. That will not be enough in the face of a pandemic.

Trump knows this is how he will be judged. That’s why he’s growing so unhinged in public. He’s going to his familiar playbook and trying all his tricks. But a virus is not something he can insult or lie his way out of. People are dying. Our economy, seemingly so strong, cratered in a mere 10 days. The virus is not Trump’s fault of course, but the dismantling of the pandemic response team at the National Security Council surely is. Ignoring the threat for months also rests on his shoulders. The nation is now on the brink, and how he handles the crisis is his test. It should be clear to all, he’s failing miserably."
Just from what you posted, I wonder if will really harm Trump.

Assholes who liked him will still like him, and with the economy terrible and people sick from the pandemic, people will just say “it was a global pandemic! The economy tanked everywhere! He did his best! ( even though he didn’t at all)
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Calling it a hoax is impossible to defend. In the run up to the election they should have ads with Trump calling it a hoax on a constant loop.
ImageImage
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:07 am Calling it a hoax is impossible to defend. In the run up to the election they should have ads with Trump calling it a hoax on a constant loop.
You do realize He took a lot of heat for shutting down travel from china in January right?? that's kind of a weird thing to do if you think somethings a hoax.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am
exitflagger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:07 am Calling it a hoax is impossible to defend. In the run up to the election they should have ads with Trump calling it a hoax on a constant loop.
You do realize He took a lot of heat for shutting down travel from china in January right?? that's kind of a weird thing to do if you think somethings a hoax.
I realize that and I can't figure out if you're saying that being capricious and deceptive is a good leadership trait. The end result regardless of the travel ban is that people got the influence directly from Trump not to take it seriously and not to take necessary early steps to mitigate the spread. Believe it or not his followers are STILL refusing to take it seriously despite Trump's eventual backpedal and despite the escalation of cases and deaths.

Not only that, he ludicrously claimed it was a "democrat hoax" which is like attributing something to black people at a klan rally. Subtext: If you're a good Trump republican, go out and coat yourselves in saliva to show those dirty lie-bruls what we think of their fake virus.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dtmfs wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am You do realize He took a lot of heat for shutting down travel from china in January right?? that's kind of a weird thing to do if you think somethings a hoax.
From whom did he take a lot of flack? I keep hearing this from Trumptards and Right-leaning media, but there’s little, if any, evidence for it. I’d be curious to know where you heard about/witnessed this backlash.

Edit: As far as I can find, Trump SAID he took flack, which is what he does. That’s pretty much the extent of it. There are some Trumptard sites claiming Biden said some shady shit about it, but all the clips they provide show is him saying it’s no time for Trump’s récord of racism, and nothing mentioning the travel ban, at all.
If my admittedly limited searching is true, you’re getting your info from Trump himself and the people who take their info from him. As much as you claim not to like the guy, you’re extremely consistent in your defense of the guy.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump brags about high TV viewership of coronavirus briefings
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/0 ... /23964954/

March 29 (Reuters) - President Trump on Sunday bragged about the millions of people tuning in to view his daily press briefings on the coronavirus pandemic, saying on Twitter that his average ratings matched a season finale of "The Bachelor."

"Because the 'Ratings' of my News Conferences etc. are so high, 'Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers' according to the @nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY," Trump tweeted. "'Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.' said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!"

USA! USA! - Starring Donald Spanky Trump
Last edited by Turner Coates on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

Mojo wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:01 pm
From whom did he take a lot of flack? I keep hearing this from Trumptards and Right-leaning media, but there’s little, if any, evidence for it. I’d be curious to know where you heard about/witnessed this backlash.

Edit: As far as I can find, Trump SAID he took flack, which is what he does. That’s pretty much the extent of it. There are some Trumptard sites claiming Biden said some shady shit about it, but all the clips they provide show is him saying it’s no time for Trump’s récord of racism, and nothing mentioning the travel ban, at all.
If my admittedly limited searching is true, you’re getting your info from Trump himself and the people who take their info from him. As much as you claim not to like the guy, you’re extremely consistent in your defense of the guy.
Yeah that's right mojo, it was all in Trumps head, it's not like pulizter prize winners were doing it a few days after He implemented it or anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxVFB-nnEJY.
or that Bernie at his town hall on March 10th said that it wasn't shocking that the first thing Trump did was close the border because he's xenophobic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbDDNunH2Mc
Yep, no one on CNN,or MSNBC shared that thought, and not a word was said about it all over social media either, it was imagined by Trump and all his "Trumpanzees"