Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote:any truth to the rumor that upon meeting Trump today, Obama greeted
Trump with a chop to the throat and a kick to the balls?
You are perpetually unfunny, a racist, and worst of all, too stupid to be ashamed of either.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Machado wrote:I am Mexican and proud of it!
No you aren't, you Mexican-wannabe Honduran.
Machado is Carlos Mencia?
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

29% of Latinos voted for Trump. Are they all racist against Mexicans too?
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

MickeyG wrote:29% of Latinos voted for Trump. Are they all racist against Mexicans too?

Cubans and fucking dominicans that are fucking white washed don't realize how hard they fucked themselves in the ass with no lubrication.
platoon2063
Opening for Slaughter

Post by platoon2063 »

exitflagger wrote:
platoon2063 wrote:You guys might need to revisit or take a course in American History. Its not too late to go back to school.

Off the top of my head; along with 9/11 there is the Pearl Harbor attack, Black Tuesday, Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations and many more before I or most sane and educated people would claim Trump's election as one of the worst days.
Will there also be a course on disseminating hyperbole at this school? Maybe you should sign up for that one.
I already took that course. Don't you remember? I was sitting right behind you.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

panteraman319 wrote:
Seeing the protests in NY and Chicago??? So do you think he will come out of his tower and say " ok!!! I hand it over to Hillary"

it
The two biggest protests came in states where Hilary won going away. Oh sweet irony.

Here's what happened. American s were given a "choice " between two incurable venereal diseases. Look up dilemma in the dictionary. Sorry guys. We did this to ourselves.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

I WONDER WHAT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2017 AND BEYOND? I DON'T SEE DONALD TRUMP AS BEING SOMEONE TOLERANT OF SOME OF BLM'S TACTICS OR VERY EMPATHETIC TO THE THEIR CAUSE.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:I WONDER WHAT THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2017 AND BEYOND? I DON'T SEE DONALD TRUMP AS BEING SOMEONE TOLERANT OF SOME OF BLM'S TACTICS OR VERY EMPATHETIC TO THE THEIR CAUSE.
He won't be very tolerant or empathetic to yours either.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Metal Sludge wrote:He won't be very tolerant or empathetic to yours either.
He's a neocon first and LGBT twelfth or so. He'd be gloating until he's dangling from a tree.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
He's a neocon first and LGBT twelfth or so. He'd be gloating until he's dangling from a tree.
Are you talking about Trump? Or IWBF?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Metal Sludge wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Are you talking about Trump? Or IWBF?
IWBF.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

poisonheart wrote:
UtahRatt wrote: I'm not laughing. I'm truly in disbelief our country voted in a stand up philosopher who looks like Beaker for President.
Why'd ya have to go and drag stand up philosophers into this?

Immigration, what a show
Immigration, here you go
You know they're wishing
That we'd go a stray
So, c'mon you Moslems and you spic's
We got big news for all of yous
You better pack your bags and your kids
Cause immigration's here and it's here for you to go away!
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

So Trump has been President Elect for nearly 48 hours and no wall. Economy still growing 2%. Unemployment rate still 42%. What's the hold up?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:So Trump has been President Elect for nearly 48 hours and no wall. Economy still growing 2%. Unemployment rate still 42%. What's the hold up?
Those pesky riots.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:So Trump has been President Elect for nearly 48 hours and no wall. Economy still growing 2%. Unemployment rate still 42%. What's the hold up?
That'll come after the inauguration, chief, if it happens at all. He'd need congress approval to do half of that, otherwise he'd become the kind of draconian tyrant the right-wingers claim to hate.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The countdown to the exact moment Donald shits and falls back in it... is on!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So if there's a mass shooting after January 20, 2017 will it still be a "false flag" situation and will Obama's crisis actors continue to be used?

Also who will get the blame? Disgruntled Hillary supporters? Obama attempting to secretly undermine Drumpf's presidency?
Mental illness?

dmbrocker wrote:
That'll come after the inauguration, chief, if it happens at all. He'd need congress approval to do half of that,
Nope nope nope....

Go back and listen to Drumpf's campaign stops... Not once does he claim to need congress' approval to deport the illegals his first day.. His word is LAW after January 20th....

'Day one, my first hour in office, those people are gone'

Nothing about congressional approval to force Mexico to build and pay for the wall.. Oh it's gonna happen man, if you can smelllllll what the Don is cookin!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker wrote:
That'll come after the inauguration, chief, if it happens at all. He'd need congress approval to do half of that, otherwise he'd become the kind of draconian tyrant the right-wingers claim to hate.
Excuses are like assholes. Everybody has one and they all stink. Trump met with Obama today. He could have worked out a deal.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Unemployment rate still 42%.
42%, huh? Thanks Obama!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Unemployment rate still 42%.
42%, huh? Thanks Obama!
What part of "Trump's been President Elect for almost 2 days" don't you understand? Obama's irrelevant. One nation under Trump.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Luminiferous wrote:Go back and listen to Drumpf's campaign stops... Not once does he claim to need congress' approval to deport the illegals his first day.. His word is LAW after January 20th....
"Those people" being drug cartel dealers/suppliers and violent criminals here illegally, dolt.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Some of Donald Trump's most controversial proposals were temporarily removed from his website
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-mu ... te-2016-11

Markets are hoping for Bush 3.0
http://www.economist.com/blogs/buttonwo ... gforbush30

An early sign that this may not be that “revolt against the elite” that some commentators are claiming is a surge in bank shares. There was even a jump in the shares of Goldman Sachs, whose CEO Lloyd Blankfein featured into the last anti-semitic ad of the Trump campaign (in a section muttering darkly of “global special interests”, it featured photos of Janet Yellen, George Soros and Blankfein).

By contrast, markets are betting that the nativist elements of the Trump agenda—trade protection and a willingness to anatagonise America’s traditonal allies and cozy up to Russia—will be dropped. The result will be an economic boom as a fiscal stimulus works its way through the economy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Go back and listen to Drumpf's campaign stops... Not once does he claim to need congress' approval to deport the illegals his first day.. His word is LAW after January 20th....
"Those people" being drug cartel dealers/suppliers and violent criminals here illegally, dolt.
Yeah....FIRST DAY, FIRST HOUR Drumpf is in office, they're gone.. Wanna bet? Oh wait, look who I'm asking...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck off shitbag...
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

MickeyG wrote:29% of Latinos voted for Trump. Are they all racist against Mexicans too?
Putting a woman in power.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

Luminiferous wrote:So if there's a mass shooting after January 20, 2017 will it still be a "false flag" situation and will Obama's crisis actors continue to be used?
I'm sure The Donald gets his crisis actors at a discounted rate from China.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Pr0sthetics wrote:

Cubans and fucking dominicans that are fucking white washed don't realize how hard they fucked themselves in the ass with no lubrication.
How so?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Luminiferous wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
That'll come after the inauguration, chief, if it happens at all. He'd need congress approval to do half of that,
Nope nope nope....

Go back and listen to Drumpf's campaign stops... Not once does he claim to need congress' approval to deport the illegals his first day.. His word is LAW after January 20th....

Nothing about congressional approval to force Mexico to build and pay for the wall.. Oh it's gonna happen man, if you can smelllllll what the Don is cookin!
Dammit, you're right! He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants because he's the Trump, man!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

exitflagger wrote:
MickeyG wrote: If America was heavily racist, there's no way Obama would have got those numbers and wins.
Sad fact is that black voters did not turn out for Hillary anywhere near like they did for Obama. By contrast, you would be hard pressed to find a covert OR very open racist that did not jump through his/her ass to get out to the polls and proudly cast for Trump. Living where I do, I can provide firm testimony to that.

I am sure the 46.1% who didn't vote would've helped one of the candidates as well. But, both parties put up two very unlikable candidates. Be interesting to see what the turnout would've been like had the two parties had presented credible, likable candidates..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker wrote: Dammit, you're right! He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants because he's the Trump, man!
Trump ran on the promise that he can get shit done. What's the hold up? He has to wait 2 months for that pesky inauguration? Seriously? Why not work out a deal with Obama where Obama gets Trump's plan up and running? Thought he was a deal maker.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: What's up with all the Mexicans? Why are they still here?
We are holding a Breakfast Burrito and Carne Asada Amnesty program that allows those who can deliver NEXT LEVEL menu items to stay.