Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Bludegeon »

exitflagger wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Same damn deal on the Dems side.. No difference.
This is exactly the kind of delusional shit she's talkin about. Trumptards buy whatever Donald is selling and LOVE to parrot accusations back at the other side no matter how little sense it makes. Dumbfuck Asspancho just tried this by saying Trump would carry the same policies as Obama. That's amazingly stupid.

Why can't you idiots try to think JUST A LITTLE before you speak?

Da fuck you babbling on about?

You don't think the Hillary crowd doesn't back everything she would be doing? Both sides are the same.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Bludgeon wrote:You don't think the Hillary crowd doesn't back everything she would be doing? Both sides are the same.
:roll: Holy shit. Doofus, that is exactly the dissent within the Dem ranks that lost the election for her. The Trump supporters drink all the kool aid to the last drop. That's where their numbers came from.

Both sides couldn't possibly be more different.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

Without getting too much into it, I'm very disappointed in my nation, but hardly surprised.
rubysdad
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by rubysdad »

I read that about only half the population voted, and that Hillary won the popular vote, Don won due to the electoral college or some such thing.
Voting is compulsory here, so it seems odd to me that folk would not want to have there say.

Would you make voting compulsory if you could?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

If Drumpf owes anyone a phone call of gratitude it's Gary Johnson and Jill Stein... Without their help AND Clinton pissing off the Bernie supporters, Hilarity/Shillary/Billary would have been the one in the spotlight as the 45th president..

The protest vote cost Hillary Clinton a small but key percentage of the election.

Third-party candidates took solid portions of the vote in a handful of key swing states, leaving some too close to call for hours by collectively outnumbering the votes that gave Republican Donald Trump a thin lead.

It was an improbable impact for Libertarian Party nominee Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein, neither of whom cracked double digits in public polling or made it into the general election debates — and a sign of just how dissatisfied Americans were with their options for president.

In Michigan — which was a must-win for Clinton, but was still too close to call as of Wednesday morning, according to NBC News projections — Johnson and Stein had collectively taken a little more than 222,400 votes, or about 5 percent of the vote there. Trump, in contrast, held just over a 15,600-vote lead over Clinton.

In Florida, which was crucial to Trump's victory, Johnson, Stein and two other third-party candidates on the ballot collectively drew over 293,000 votes — more than twice the 128,000-plus votes that Trump led with as of early Wednesday morning.

Trump's apparent win in Florida provided a major boost on his path to 270 electoral votes. And in New Hampshire, Johnson alone took over 28,800 votes — well more than the razor-thin 140-or-so-vote lead Trump posted by Wednesday morning. Collectively, third-party candidates were taking more than 35,700 votes there, nearly 5 percent of the vote.

That same story played out even in swing states where Clinton had the advantage. NBC News called Virginia for Clinton, and she won the state by nearly 183,000 votes as of Wednesday morning. Johnson, Stein and independent Evan McMullin collectively won more than 202,000 votes, taking approximately 6 percent of the vote overall.

The strong performance by third-party candidates this year echoed that of independent candidate Ross Perot in the 1992 election, when he drew nearly 19 percent of the vote and helped deliver Democrat Bill Clinton a landslide win over incumbent Republican President George H. W. Bush

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-e ... on-n680921
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, I guess the election's not rigged. :roll:

What a sad day. A female friend of mine was just telling me minutes ago how devastated she is about these results. And she's not the first to tell me this. The results have highlighted a terrible truth about America's misogyny and just how deep it runs. And on top of that, it was partially women that were in on selling out their own. Let that sink in. It's truly depressing.

But I digress. What's the clock like on this? Thinking about the future, how quickly does President Trump have to deliver some results? I'm figuring that surely his supporters are not patient people.
Ratt_Trader
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Ratt_Trader »

There is so much stupid in this thread it's almost beyond comprehension.
Looking for all RATT bootlegs, please contact me for list!!
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

TenBenny wrote:Well, I guess the election's not rigged. :roll:

What a sad day. A female friend of mine was just telling me minutes ago how devastated she is about these results. And she's not the first to tell me this. The results have highlighted a terrible truth about America's misogyny and just how deep it runs. And on top of that, it was partially women that were in on selling out their own. Let that sink in. It's truly depressing.
I don't see the election results as a sign of misogyny. And maybe I'm odd in my thinking, but being female, I don't need a female president. I prefer real opportunity and flexibility in the form of less regulation and more choices. And there are women who dispel stereotypes and blaze trails every day. Some of them even run countries. :) What I hope for from leaders, whatever their gender or ethnic background may be, is that they foster a society that enables everyone, from all walks of life, to reach their highest potential.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I can honestly say I am shocked that the words "President Trump" are going to be forever in our future history books. There are many parties to blame I think.

Number one would be the media and the celebrity culture they created and the dumb masses thrive on. As soon as Paris Hilton was a household name I knew we were fucked.

Both the Dems and the Repubs are to blame for Trump as well.

Dems for putting stock in HRC and then bailing out on her for Barry. Then they had a possibly landslide winning candidate in Sanders. Well, he got screwed on that one, huh?

And the GOP for not doing a damn thing when they have every chance to. How long has the Republican House been the lowest rated?

Maybe it is time to drain the swamp. Although there is a (R) next to the Don's name, he is far from being one. Maybe he is the one person America needed to wake our asses up and actually give a shit about more than what comes out of TV and the TwitterBook.

With that being said, I know I am buckled in because #TeamMurica is in for a hell of a bumpy ride. Let's just hope we ALL make it to the end and we can all get a SnoCone.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump said one of his first orders of business is term limits for Congress.

Mitch "Turtle Power" McConnell straight up said "Yeah, no." :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:What a sad day. A female friend of mine was just telling me minutes ago how devastated she is about these results. And she's not the first to tell me this. The results have highlighted a terrible truth about America's misogyny and just how deep it runs. And on top of that, it was partially women that were in on selling out their own. Let that sink in. It's truly depressing.
Fuck off with that ridiculous horseshit, faggot.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Endless Yodel wrote:

I don't see the election results as a sign of misogyny. And maybe I'm odd in my thinking, but being female, I don't need a female president. I prefer real opportunity and flexibility in the form of less regulation and more choices. And there are women who dispel stereotypes and blaze trails every day. Some of them even run countries. :) What I hope for from leaders, whatever their gender or ethnic background may be, is that they foster a society that enables everyone, from all walks of life, to reach their highest potential.
Talked to a few women that were voting for Hillary just because she is a woman. Didn't matter what she had done or didn't do. She was a woman, and that was good enough for them.
I gotta give Trump credit for what he accomplished. The energy the guy has/had was off the chart & he was always out there doing it. He took very few days off. And he basically beat
the democrats at their own game. He never backed down once. The odds were so stacked against him, and he pulled it off.
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

Jesus H Christ..... It doesn't matter if u were for Killary or the Oompa Loompa ..... Stop ur whining and get used to the fact that he's the president elect!!!

Seeing the protests in NY and Chicago??? So do you think he will come out of his tower and say " ok!!! I hand it over to Hillary"

Regardless of ones political stance he is the president for the next 4 yrs, get over it
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

How much longer until America becomes great again? What's the hold up?

Where's the wall?
Where's the balanced budget?
Where's the trade surplus?
Where's the 5% growth?
What's up with all the Mexicans? Why are they still here?
panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by panteraman319 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:How much longer until America becomes great again? What's the hold up?

Where's the wall?
Where's the 5% growth?
Yawn! Can't u think of something that has not been repeated a million fuking times
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

gruentransfer wrote:The man's an idiot. God only knows what he'll do with the power that was just handed to him.
The only difference between Rump and Hitler is Hitler had better hair.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

But I digress. What's the clock like on this? Thinking about the future, how quickly does President Trump have to deliver some results? I'm figuring that surely his supporters are not patient people.
Why any woman voted for Rump puzzles me.

Why any non-white person voted for Rump puzzles me.

Why any immigrant who became a U.S. citizen voted for Rump puzzles me.

What doesn't puzzle me is why a KKK member, Aryan race member, or neo-Nazi member voted for Rump.

What is clear is that there are officially more ignorant, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic pieces
of shit living in the U.S. than intelligent people.

What is clear is the world is having a good laugh at the United States Of America.

What is clear is Rump just became Putin's bitch.

If you thought that the U.S. was divided the last 8 years, you haven't seen anything yet.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

panteraman319 wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:How much longer until America becomes great again? What's the hold up?

Where's the wall?
Where's the 5% growth?
Yawn! Can't u think of something that has not been repeated a million fuking times
Can but won't. Get used to it.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

risingfart wrote:If you thought that the U.S. was divided the last 8 years, you haven't seen anything yet.
Fuck off, risingfart.
Last edited by cantstopthemusic on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Machado wrote:
rubysdad wrote:Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
worst day in America, 9/11
second worst day, 11/8/16
Add 8 fucking years of Dubya.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
risingfart wrote:If you thought that the U.S. was divided the last 8 years, you haven't seen anything yet.
Fuck off, risingfart.

Fuck you, cunt.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Fuck off with that ridiculous horseshit, faggot.
cantstopthemusic wrote:Fuck off, risingfart.
Thank god Trump won so we won't miss out on these types of high quality insights.
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

risingfarce wrote:
Machado wrote:
rubysdad wrote:Well, you guys have made your choice.
I wonder how it will look four years from now.
Good luck.
He has promised to make you great again, but you can't go back to the way it was, that's not possible.
Change, for good or ill is coming.
you don't have to add anything. those two days are the two worst in the history of America
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

risingfarce wrote:
Why any woman voted for Rump puzzles me.

Why any non-white person voted for Rump puzzles me.

Why any immigrant who became a U.S. citizen voted for Rump puzzles me.

What doesn't puzzle me is why a KKK member, Aryan race member, or neo-Nazi member voted for Rump.

What is clear is that there are officially more ignorant, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic pieces
of shit living in the U.S. than intelligent people.

What is clear is the world is having a good laugh at the United States Of America.

What is clear is Rump just became Putin's bitch.

If you thought that the U.S. was divided the last 8 years, you haven't seen anything yet.
I'm not buying a lot of the racist stuff though.

Obama got 69.5 million votes the first time, and nearly 66 the second time. McCain got nearly 60 the first time, Romney nearly 61. If America was heavily racist, there's no way Obama would have got those numbers and wins. I bet overall less people voted this time too. I haven't looked at total numbers of all votes cast.
platoon2063
Opening for Slaughter

Post by platoon2063 »

Machado wrote:
risingfarce wrote:
Machado wrote:
you don't have to add anything. those two days are the two worst in the history of America
You guys might need to revisit or take a course in American History. Its not too late to go back to school.

Off the top of my head; along with 9/11 there is the Pearl Harbor attack, Black Tuesday, Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations and many more before I or most sane and educated people would claim Trump's election as one of the worst days. Then again, you are entitled to your opinion.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

platoon2063 wrote:You guys might need to revisit or take a course in American History. Its not too late to go back to school.

Off the top of my head; along with 9/11 there is the Pearl Harbor attack, Black Tuesday, Kennedy and Lincoln assassinations and many more before I or most sane and educated people would claim Trump's election as one of the worst days.
Will there also be a course on disseminating hyperbole at this school? Maybe you should sign up for that one.
ImageImage
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Same damn deal on the Dems side.. No difference.
This is exactly the kind of delusional shit she's talkin about. Trumptards buy whatever Donald is selling and LOVE to parrot accusations back at the other side no matter how little sense it makes. Dumbfuck Asspancho just tried this by saying Trump would carry the same policies as Obama. That's amazingly stupid.

Why can't you idiots try to think JUST A LITTLE before you speak?
Ur great at making shit up
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

MickeyG wrote: If America was heavily racist, there's no way Obama would have got those numbers and wins.
Sad fact is that black voters did not turn out for Hillary anywhere near like they did for Obama. By contrast, you would be hard pressed to find a covert OR very open racist that did not jump through his/her ass to get out to the polls and proudly cast for Trump. Living where I do, I can provide firm testimony to that.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:Ur great at making shit up
Cool. "Ur" not too good about denying things you said that are easily confirmed by a simple post search.

Don't you have a buffet to clean out somewhere?
ImageImage
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Ur great at making shit up
Cool. "Ur" not too good about denying things you said that are easily confirmed by a simple post search.

Don't you have a buffet to clean out somewhere?
Butthurtsayswhat?