Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: President Trump

Post by Cyd »

Never thought I would say this, but Facebook is much more fun than the Sludge right now. Voters are going wild bashin' on Trump, that old fool is easy to beat down. Oodles of fun. Go over there and bring popcorn.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:Ur great at making shit up
Cool. "Ur" not too good about denying things you said that are easily confirmed by a simple post search.

Don't you have a buffet to clean out somewhere?
Butthurtsayswhat?
Seems to me the definition of "butthurt" is running off and making another thread to namecheck the guy goofing on you.

Did you just do that? Of course you did.

Get to that buffet, fatso. Them pizzas ain't gonna gobble themselves down.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Bighole wrote:Never thought I would say this, but Facebook is much more fun than the Sludge right now. Voters are going wild bashin' on Trump, that old fool is easy to beat down. Oodles of fun. Go over there and bring popcorn.

Actually it's fucking annoying as fuck. People think they're making a change by bitching and posting memes.

I've been avoiding FB for that reason lately and just use the messenger.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Same. FB is fucking unbearable right now - they need to disable the LIKE and SHARE buttons for 72 hours.

At least people are laughing here.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:Get to that buffet, fatso. Them pizzas ain't gonna gobble themselves down.
Thanks for reminding me!
The prices go up soon.

#allucaneatforcheap
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Pr0sthetics wrote:
Bighole wrote:Never thought I would say this, but Facebook is much more fun than the Sludge right now. Voters are going wild bashin' on Trump, that old fool is easy to beat down. Oodles of fun. Go over there and bring popcorn.

Actually it's fucking annoying as fuck. People think they're making a change by bitching and posting memes.

I've been avoiding FB for that reason lately and just use the messenger.
I could swear I saw bitching and posting memes on here somewhere too.
Pr0sthetics
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Pr0sthetics »

Yes but is not as fucking OVERWHELMING as it is on FB. But defend your lil Faceshit all you want. :lol: :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Stoner wrote:Same. FB is fucking unbearable right now - they need to disable the LIKE and SHARE buttons for 72 hours.

It's funny watching Facebook because we are essentially meltdown-proof after over a decade of being on this board, and acting unhinged is the default position for most people on that site.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Stoner wrote:Same. FB is fucking unbearable right now - they need to disable the LIKE and SHARE buttons for 72 hours.

Why so sad, Stoner? If you're not laughing at FB try MORE weed. You KNOW potheads laugh at anything. I was so mad about the election yesterday morning I was throwing shit at the walls and slamming doors until I got baked. Then I had a good time in spite of myself. Give It a try.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Pr0sthetics wrote:Yes but is not as fucking OVERWHELMING as it is on FB. But defend your lil Faceshit all you want. :lol: :lol:
I ABSOLUTELY see what you mean. I remember when FB started up there were NO pictures or Youtubes. You could WRITE stuff and people would actually WRITE back.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

I'm not sad.

My liberal friends are driving me crazy with their histrionics.

No idea what the Trump people are doing because I deleted all of them months ago.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

any truth to the rumor that upon meeting Trump today, Obama greeted
Trump with a chop to the throat and a kick to the balls?
ChipsRoach

Post by ChipsRoach »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:He's the president and life will go on, let's just hope he does a good job and doesn't fuck it up

Whoever ones personal choice was, America has spoken!!
This exactly. It'll all turn out okay in the end, I hope, and I would believe the same if Hillary had won.
I'm sure it won't be the disaster everybody makes it out to be... for people with privilege. But the rest doesn't matter, as this election has shown above anything else.
Yes, because only people with privilege voted for him. And Hillary is all about the non-privileged (when it's voting season).
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

ChipsRoach wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
This exactly. It'll all turn out okay in the end, I hope, and I would believe the same if Hillary had won.
I'm sure it won't be the disaster everybody makes it out to be... for people with privilege. But the rest doesn't matter, as this election has shown above anything else.
Yes, because only people with privilege voted for him. And Hillary is all about the non-privileged (when it's voting season).
Not what I said, not what I meant - which is that only people with privilege won't suffer. Learn to read properly.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

exitflagger wrote:
Bludgeon wrote:You don't think the Hillary crowd doesn't back everything she would be doing? Both sides are the same.
:roll: Holy shit. Doofus, that is exactly the dissent within the Dem ranks that lost the election for her. The Trump supporters drink all the kool aid to the last drop. That's where their numbers came from.

Both sides couldn't possibly be more different.
Not quite. As I'm sure you have seen in the news, the Republican party has also been racked with dissent throughout the election. The namecalling between Trump and Priebus/Ryan is just one example. So the parties are quite similar on this point.

So, in addition to the Trump fanatics, In the end I guess just enough of the conservatives who hate Trump held their noses and voted for him in the hope that it would lead to a Supreme Court nominee who is more amenable to their interests.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ChipsRoach wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: I'm sure it won't be the disaster everybody makes it out to be... for people with privilege. But the rest doesn't matter, as this election has shown above anything else.
Not what I said, not what I meant - which is that only people with privilege won't suffer. Learn to read properly.
It's not his fault. Chemtrails made him illiterate.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Desslar wrote: Not quite. As I'm sure you have seen in the news, the Republican party has also been racked with dissent throughout the election. The namecalling between Trump and Priebus/Ryan is just one example. So the parties are quite similar on this point.

So, in addition to the Trump fanatics, In the end I guess just enough of the conservatives who hate Trump held their noses and voted for him in the hope that it would lead to a Supreme Court nominee who is more amenable to their interests.
They can't be all that similar if one side pocketed the Whitehouse and the other didn't. One party obviously gulped down the Kool aid more readily than the other. Which was my point to begin with.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Stoner wrote:I'm not sad.

My liberal friends are driving me crazy with their histrionics.

No idea what the Trump people are doing because I deleted all of them months ago.
I'm shocked you deleted Trump people! Not like you at all to pass up a good beat down when you have the chance. And there's plenty of fodder with that future Dickhead In Charge lemme tell ya. I post horrible shit on there that my friends read and I don't care WHAT they think about it. I had to take it for 8 years on poor ol' Mr. President and his wife and kids for God sakes. I put up those horrible fat pig pictures with Trumps head on it. And the ever offensive Malina spread beaver shots really git 'em. Somebody reported a nasty naked picture of her I had and they DELETED it. I hate censorship, that's what I appreciate about this place--no censorship. Just hope the tards saw it before it got dumped. Somebody told me they don't allow nudes. Fags.

Good talkin' to ya. I'm off 2 Z lake til next week. We got all new stainless appliances coming tomorrow because all the other shit BROKE, all of it. haha Cheap Chinese shit. My brother's still got my mom's fridge from the 70's! I'm so excited I could flip, we never get anything new.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

I'm not laughing. I'm truly in disbelief our country voted in a stand up philosopher who looks like Beaker for President. If I throw my lava lamp against the wall or start chasing the neighbors dog with the lawnmower I know I'm going through the five stages of WTF.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

UtahRatt wrote: I'm not laughing. I'm truly in disbelief our country voted in a stand up philosopher who looks like Beaker for President.
Why'd ya have to go and drag stand up philosophers into this?
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Stoner wrote:No idea what the Trump people are doing because I deleted all of them months ago.
I know that's right :mrgreen:
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Machado wrote:any truth to the rumor that upon meeting Trump today, Obama greeted
Closer to a reacharound - which you probably would have enjoyed watching.

Fucking racist faggot.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

exitflagger wrote:
Desslar wrote: Not quite. As I'm sure you have seen in the news, the Republican party has also been racked with dissent throughout the election. The namecalling between Trump and Priebus/Ryan is just one example. So the parties are quite similar on this point.

They can't be all that similar if one side pocketed the Whitehouse and the other didn't. One party obviously gulped down the Kool aid more readily than the other. Which was my point to begin with.
Given the razor-thin margin of victory (in fact Clinton won the popular vote), I'd say the difference was negligible. Both parties were in chaos all year, and probably still are.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Machado wrote:any truth to the rumor that upon meeting Trump today, Obama greeted

Fucking racist faggot.
you are out of line. your priorities are out of order.
you are out of order.

not a racist
not a gay

you are 0-2. three strikes and you are out!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Machado wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Fucking racist faggot.
I am out of here and back to Honduras!
Good riddance.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Machado wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Fucking racist faggot.
I am out of here and back to Honduras!
Good riddance.
you are geographically challenged as well. common knowledge I am Mexican and proud of it!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Machado wrote:I am Mexican and proud of it!
No you aren't, you Mexican-wannabe Honduran.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Machado wrote:I am Mexican and proud of it!
No you aren't, you Mexican-wannabe Honduran.
You have me confused w/Carlos Mencia :lol: :lol:
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Get to payin' for the wall, Puto!