Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 am

Most turboposters who post 20 times a day contributing little usually burn themselves out after a few years, like bluetrain.

Credit is due to you though for continuing to slog through your misery.
Project much?
Am I in misery or do I love my life?
"I know you are but what I" is the chronic retort of the loser. Do you really think that the current post count leader being Zombie and you as a close second is purely coincidence?

You are very much alike, as of course you know. Except Zombie has his youth advantage.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm
Yes there has been evidence of Russian hacking into the election process and more than likely to help Drumpf,
Actually, there hasn't been any evidence of "Russian hacking into the election process." The "election process" means voter rolls and registrations and tallies. Despite lunatic assertions by #Resistance figures such as Seth Abramson and Sarah Kendzior, this is totally factually false. If you are referring to people gaining fake Facebook and Twitter accounts and posting frog and Hillary memes, that isn't part of the election process and is totally protected by the 1A.

If you are referring to the release of the DNC emails, that is also not part of the "election process" either. There is zero evidence that the Russian government hacked their servers. US intelligence claims they did, Wikileaks claims their source(s) weren't Russian. There is no evidence either way.

Again, the media and the USG intelligence asserting this is not evidence.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The neo cons in the Republican govt, the political enemies of Trump, and the euro allies who are all well served with a weakened Russia sure want Americans mad at Russia don't they?

Most people have lost the ability to think critically and just think whatever their political party of choice and favoured media outlets tell them to think. I presume this is just easier than the compolication of trying to figure shit out. Here's some simple advice that should not make things so complicated for some here.

The only role of government is to work towards the peace and prosperity of it's citizens.

When you see a government doing anything not working towards that end goal it's wrong and not in your interests. Being enemies with Russia and continuing to wage economic war against them and it's 144 million citizens not only harms the outlook for peace and prosperity but it also makes you look like a bunch of brainwashed idiots.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:44 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:03 pm Hey everybody! We can relax. Spanky's in Rambo mode and he's all tough and macho and stuff again, so everything is fine now.

Must not have been able to have a rally this weekend.
His MO is pretty simple. It's the same pattern with everything. To not be able to recognize this by now and see it for the hot air it is is kind of silly.

Trump's MO ( we have now seen this with North Korea, NATO, the UN, NAFTA partners, China, Iran, etc...) is to say a bunch of scary threatening stuff and throw things into chaos and then later show up and be the "put it back together guy".

"Hey Im actually nice...let's talk". Now this all happens on his own terms and with a more willing negotiation partner.

It's a very simple effective technique that a lot of 70 year old deal making business dudes employ. They love to posture. Same with showing up and talking about how every deal they are in they are getting fucked. Business guys never show up talking about how great their deal is. They're only going to leverage how incredibly one sided and fucked they are in the current deal. It's posturing. In the world of politics and "diplomacy" it may seem juvenile and uncouth but this is the way business is done and this is the way you get the best deals.

A clear goal of Trump the President is to get better deals for the US and improve relations with enemies through strength and open communication. However, I think domestic political and media force, combined with Donald's own sketchy character, may serve to undermine it all.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:49 am
Rorysfan wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:44 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:03 pm Hey everybody! We can relax. Spanky's in Rambo mode and he's all tough and macho and stuff again, so everything is fine now.

Must not have been able to have a rally this weekend.
His MO is pretty simple. It's the same pattern with everything. To not be able to recognize this by now and see it for the hot air it is is kind of silly.

Trump's MO ( we have now seen this with North Korea, NATO, the UN, NAFTA partners, China, Iran, etc...) is to say a bunch of scary threatening stuff and throw things into chaos and then later show up and be the "put it back together guy".

"Hey Im actually nice...let's talk". Now this all happens on his own terms and with a more willing negotiation partner.

It's a very simple effective technique that a lot of 70 year old deal making business dudes employ. They love to posture. Same with showing up and talking about how every deal they are in they are getting fucked. Business guys never show up talking about how great their deal is. They're only going to leverage how incredibly one sided and fucked they are in the current deal. It's posturing. In the world of politics and "diplomacy" it may seem juvenile and uncouth but this is the way business is done and this is the way you get the best deals.

A clear goal of Trump the President is to get better deals for the US and improve relations with enemies through strength and open communication. However, I think domestic political and media force, combined with Donald's own sketchy character, may serve to undermine it all.
You call everyone else sheeple while you chug the Trump as dealmeister Kool-Aid, Piss Crue? :lol:
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Any idiot could see Trump has an appetite for making deals and wants to work towards that as per his ongoing agenda. This is bad news for you Danzig since we can't even say you're as smart as an your regular every day idiot. You are exceptionally idiotic. Congratulations.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:16 am The neo cons in the Republican govt, the political enemies of Trump, and the euro allies who are all well served with a weakened Russia sure want Americans mad at Russia don't they?

Most people have lost the ability to think critically and just think whatever their political party of choice and favoured media outlets tell them to think. I presume this is just easier than the compolication of trying to figure shit out. Here's some simple advice that should not make things so complicated for some here.

The only role of government is to work towards the peace and prosperity of it's citizens.

When you see a government doing anything not working towards that end goal it's wrong and not in your interests. Being enemies with Russia and continuing to wage economic war against them and it's 144 million citizens not only harms the outlook for peace and prosperity but it also makes you look like a bunch of brainwashed idiots.
Where's the remote? I've seen all this before.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:27 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 am

Most turboposters who post 20 times a day contributing little usually burn themselves out after a few years, like bluetrain.

Credit is due to you though for continuing to slog through your misery.
Project much?
Am I in misery or do I love my life?
"I know you are but what I" is the chronic retort of the loser. Do you really think that the current post count leader being Zombie and you as a close second is purely coincidence?

You are very much alike, as of course you know. Except Zombie has his youth advantage.
Uhhhh...right. I'll go fuck myself and kick the dog for ya.
Are ya SURE you're the happy one and I'm the miserable one?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:07 am Uhhhh...right. I'll go fuck myself and kick the dog for ya.
Huh? That doesn't even make sense. I guess this is like your "personality smells" mixed metaphor.

Keep setting them up, Shakespeare.

Are ya SURE you're the happy one and I'm the miserable one?

:lol:

Turboposters, truther crackpots, and Donald Trump obsessives are always miserable.

You're all three!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:24 am Any idiot could see Trump has an appetite for making deals and wants to work towards that as per his ongoing agenda. This is bad news for you Danzig since we can't even say you're as smart as an your regular every day idiot. You are exceptionally idiotic. Congratulations.
He doesn't make deals. He fucks people over. There is a difference, Piss Crue.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:17 am
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:07 am Uhhhh...right. I'll go fuck myself and kick the dog for ya.

Huh? That doesn't even make sense. I guess this is like your "personality smells" mixed metaphor.

Aren't you a lawyer? I guess work must be slow right now.....or maybe it's YOU that is slow.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:30 am

Aren't you a lawyer? I guess work must be slow right now.....or maybe it's YOU that is slow.

No U R Da 1 Who Is Slow!!!1!111!!!!

You'd think a guy in his mid-50s who posts on this board between 20-30 times a day would have better flaming skills.

Serious questions, Zombie Sr: What value do you bring if all of your posts are gifs and Donald Trump articles? What purpose do you think you serve here?

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 am

You'd think a guy in his mid-50s who posts on this board between 20-30 times a day would have better flaming skills.

Serious questions, Zombie Sr: What value do you bring if all of your posts are gifs and Donald Trump articles? What purpose do you think you serve here?

Boy, you're STEAMING.
Okay, meet me at an Oslo or Tijuana Burger King, if you have time in your busy lawyer schedule.

CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by CHA0S »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:52 am

No one really has any purpose here, but TurnerCoates is one of my favorite posters. I like his music industry gossip, funny one-liners, and photoshops.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

CHA0S wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:52 am
No one really has any purpose here, but TurnerCoates is one of my favorite posters. I like his music industry gossip, funny one-liners, and photoshops.
Aw, you're too kind, man. Just wait till I decide to start making posts that aren't strictly memes and Trump stuff. You're in for a real TREAT!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:56 am

Boy, you're STEAMING.
Now you've gone from I Know You Are But What Am I shtick, to the You're Goofing on Me Because Yur MAD shtick. Next you'll be complaining about my font. I can give you a few more message board flaming clichés after you do the font.

Okay, meet me at an Oslo or Tijuana Burger King, if you have time in your busy lawyer schedule.
Once again, I have no clue what this is supposed to mean. Lenny takes paragraphs to get out odd nonsensical ideas, but you can do it in a sentence. You are also able to sniff out personalities that smell like Trumpshit.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

CHA0S wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:52 am
No one really has any purpose here,
The purpose, at least in this thread, is to engage in political debate about the President. If all you do is post gifs and news stories, and don't engage in a discussion, there's a word for it: spamming. As you well know, lots of people have been banned for it. Just because you like this goofy fuck or Lenny and you didn't like Angry Again or Ironman doesn't mean they aren't all doing the same thing.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 pm The purpose, at least in this thread, is to engage in political debate about the President. If all you do is post gifs and news stories, and don't engage in a discussion, there's a word for it: spamming. As you well know, lots of people have been banned for it.
I see. Perhaps you should post the entire rule book, Bozo.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:38 pm

I see. Perhaps you should post the entire rule book, Bozo.
Here's one from the rulebook you might recognize. This one comes from the owner of the site calling out the type of obsessive insane people who spam thousands of posts in non-political threads with Trump non sequiturs.

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:54 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm
Love_Industry wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:22 pm My money is on Baio. Heard some really bad stories from someone who should know. What you see is the media trained Baio who has been a celebrity for decades. The private Baio is a different beast.
Yeah, but he could stand in the middle of the Happy Days set and shoot somebody and Trump would pardon him.
I am the least political person on the planet.

But you can't help but notice the nutcases who cannot resist throwing their political views onto everything.

"Hey Joe, did you see the new Hamburger deal at Burger King? It includes a FREE Hot Fudge Sundae."

"Yeah...but I am sure Trump will have a recording device attached to the cover so he can fuck up our lives after we buy one."

#Morons

$tEvil

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by SeminiferousButtNoid on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hurry up and report me, punk.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:58 pm Point taken. Right after I posted, I wished the delete feature was still here.
The level of obsequiousness displayed by the biggest Trump obsessive on the board when Rachelle called him out for being a Trump obsessive is fucking hilarious. "Sorry, Boss..." :lol:

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:39 pm Point taken. As soon as I posted, I wished I could delete all of my posts consisting of gifs, HMZ stalking and Donald Trump, but then I'd only have a few dozen."
Last edited by SeminiferousButtNoid on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Oh, the pain!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:57 pm Oh, the pain!
I know, Point Taken Coates.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Kiss Crue wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:16 am The neo cons in the Republican govt, the political enemies of Trump, and the euro allies who are all well served with a weakened Russia sure want Americans mad at Russia don't they?

Aye, and now the senate has agreed to spend another $82 billion a year on the wasteful military. I read somewhere that $80 billion a year could make all college tuition free. But crazy Bernie Sanders had no way of paying for it when he campaigned on it. Fuck the 40 Dems that voted for it. $700 billion a year is 10 times more than Russia and 3 times more than China. It's as much as the next 10 countries put together.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

The fact that the Trump administration has been ceteris paribus hawkish viz-a-vis Russia only demonstrates that the executive branch still somehow operates outside of the unprincipled fiats of our POTUS. But the extent to which Donnie has been dragged veritably kicking and screaming towards implementing any and all sanctions, added to his undeniable obsequiousness towards Putin et al. provides prima facie evidence of bad faith re: Russian relations. How anyone can assert that there is some kind of coherent Trump doctorine is beyond me.

That, of course, doesn’t imply the existence of pee tapes, etc. But if I had to bet, I’m guessing that the tax returns would speak volumes. Do I have a crucial test, some knock down drag out hypothesis-arbitrating evidence for this? Obviously not. But if you ask me to place a rational, Bayesian bet, I don’t think there’s much question that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Doesn’t entail that the campaign actively “colluded” (whatever that ultimately is held to mean). It does mean that fuckface is unwarrentedly beholden to foreign interests. That ain’t sui generis, of course, but our Great GIRALDO’s incompetence in masking it surely is.

Does that qualify for a tinfoil hat?
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

HERE. WE. GO!

Trump Jr. says the Democratic Party platform is similar to the Nazis'

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's eldest son said the platform of the Democratic Party is similar to that of the Nazi Party in Germany during the early 1930s and that history classes are biased against conservatives.

In a video posted Thursday by the pro-Trump One America News Network, Jack Posobiec -- a prominent right-wing voice online who supported the Pizzagate hoax -- spoke with Donald Trump Jr., who compared the present-day Democratic Party to Nazis and disparaged history taught by academics.

"I've been out hearing the left talking about all these things, fascism, Nazism on the right," Trump Jr. said. "And when you look at the actual history of how these things evolved, and when you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say wait a minute, those two are really heavily aligned and, frankly, contrary to the right."

He warned people against saying something "because someone told you that in a history class" because academia had been influenced by the left.

"You see the Nazi platform in the early 1930s and what was actually put out there ... and you look at it compared to like the DNC platform of today, and you're saying, man, those things are awfully similar, to a point where it's actually scary," Trump Jr. said.

At that point, the President's son contrasted his claims about Nazis and the Democratic Party with dreadlocked protesters making accusations of fascism in the US, claiming those protesters do not know what they are "running around and spewing."

"But they're able to get away with that because, you know, academia, mainstream media, they'll sell the same false narrative," Trump Jr. said. "And they've been doing it effectively for quite some time."
Trump Jr.'s comment was a false equivalency. The Nazi Party's violent promotion of racism and anti-Semitism is not comparable with the modern Democratic Party of the United States.

The National Socialist German Workers' Party, which was commonly referred to as the Nazi Party, was built on dictator Adolf Hitler's belief that Aryan Germans were superior to all non-Aryans, particularly Jewish people. The party's ideology was built on the central premise that Jewish people were responsible for the problems facing Germany following World War I, and that belief eventually spiraled into the government-run genocide against the Jews known as the Holocaust.

Trump Jr. made his comments at a movie premiere for Dinesh D'Souza, a controversial right-wing personality who pleaded guilty in 2014 to violating campaign finance laws. In late May, Trump announced a pardon for D'Souza, saying he had been "treated very unfairly by our government.

Trump Jr. took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon to defend his comments.

"So the left spends the last 3 years falsely calling my entire family NAZI's, but the second I point out the similarities between the economic platform of the National Socialists and the Democrat Party, they scream bloody murder. Here's what I was referring to. #facts," Trump Jr. tweeted, along with a promotional video for the new D'Souza movie, "Death of a Nation."
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

poisonheart wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm The fact that the Trump administration has been ceteris paribus hawkish viz-a-vis Russia only demonstrates that the executive branch still somehow operates outside of the unprincipled fiats of our POTUS. But the extent to which Donnie has been dragged veritably kicking and screaming towards implementing any and all sanctions, added to his undeniable obsequiousness towards Putin et al. provides prima facie evidence of bad faith re: Russian relations. How anyone can assert that there is some kind of coherent Trump doctorine is beyond me.

That, of course, doesn’t imply the existence of pee tapes, etc. But if I had to bet, I’m guessing that the tax returns would speak volumes. Do I have a crucial test, some knock down drag out hypothesis-arbitrating evidence for this? Obviously not. But if you ask me to place a rational, Bayesian bet, I don’t think there’s much question that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. Doesn’t entail that the campaign actively “colluded” (whatever that ultimately is held to mean). It does mean that fuckface is unwarrentedly beholden to foreign interests. That ain’t sui generis, of course, but our Great GIRALDO’s incompetence in masking it surely is.

Does that qualify for a tinfoil hat?

Drumpf is such a malignant narcissist that he's the type of person who *would* recklessly destroy a nation just to avoid the embarrassment of a pee-pee tape.
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

empty
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

July 24th, 2018
"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said at a rally in Kansas City.
"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
-Orwell
Just parking this here. Have read that BLOTUS told his groupies that the Queen kept him waiting 15 minutes for their Tea at Windsor. Now I like the tiny old lady and so watched while she waited over 10 minutes for him to show up, all gussied up in a coat and one of her big hats on a hot day. It's a small thing, but Jesus H Christ, there's video. I guess that's the whole "seeing" thing we are supposed to view as fake.

Oh yeah, more importantly he also said that Russia was really unhappy he won (Believe me!) when just recently in Helsinki, the guy he was standing next to, Putin, said that he wanted Spanky to win. Trumpy was standing right there next to him when he said it.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts