Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Also, Devin Nunes was secretly recorded at a GOP fundraiser talking about how the GOP hopes to get rid of Rod Rosenstein, but not before Republicans can get Brett Kavanaugh in place on the Supreme Court.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/de ... d062063b76
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Since this wasn't part of TenBenny's scheduled Mueller nonsense yet, I gotta bring this shit up real quick:

Kushner's "deal of the century" for Trump to single-handedly bring eternal peace to the middle-East apparently consists of stripping millions of Palestinians of their refugee status and abandoning UNRWA, effectively leaving them with no place to live or any sustainable means to survive in either hostile or impoverished host societies. This can only further escalate tensions in the region, encourage Israel's apartheid policy, and cement convictions that the US is a completely unreliable and untrustworthy partner.

Trump's idea of "deal-making" always comes down to unilateral decisions with no regard to prior agreements or global consequences, throwing the weakest party under the bus for short-term domestic success propaganda.
- his genius North Korea "deal" helped a tyrant gain credibility by changing absolutely nothing
- his blowing up the Iran nuclear deal will probably lead to the collapse of liberal leadership and secular democratic efforts and facilitate global nuclear rearmament
- his trade war is destroying domestic jobs and boosting global dependencies on China
- his Saudi deal implicates the US in war crimes against children, like the school bus just targeted by their alliance in Yemen

And now his genius middle-East master plan deal with Israel will permanently scatter a whole stateless population into uninvolved countries that either can't afford it or are quickly turning into Trumpian nationalist regimes themselves.

It's quite an accomplishment to make decades of reckless and hawkish US foreign policy tradition almost look stable and ethical by comparison.

Somehow this struck me as bigger news than jokes about "chain immigration" in light of Melania's parents gaining citizenship.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

All that above plus reversing the Endangered Species Act under the pretext of making more water available to fight fires, despite that not being the problem, as a clear “fuck you” to the four million votes he didn’t get in California.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 pm Space Force is back! Only Mike Pence could deliver that speech with a straight face. I guess it takes one space case to know another.

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1 ... 2010753029

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/ ... nce-769927

And it seems asbestos is also back. Trump loves the asbestos, which is conveniently made mostly in Russia now!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... os-707642/

The religious nut job is trying to protect heaven.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm The religious nut job is trying to protect heaven.
He also wants to make sure that space women aren't scantily clad or naked.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

risingfarce wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:04 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 pm Space Force is back! Only Mike Pence could deliver that speech with a straight face. I guess it takes one space case to know another.

And it seems asbestos is also back. Trump loves the asbestos, which is conveniently made mostly in Russia now!

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... os-707642/

The religious nut job is trying to protect heaven.
Shouldn’t you be defending Paul Stanley over in the gossip board?

Please fuck the fuck off nobody likes you.

This is what your like throughout this thread with your little two cents worth all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhZSbfdF9g
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Risingfarce's political commentary carries all the depth of Kiss lyrics.
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

As tweeted by Ocasio-Cortez:

Just so we're clear.

Things we FIND money to pay for:
$2T in tax cuts for billionaires
$210 Billion Trade War
$XX? Space Force (who cares how much, right?)

Things we refuse to pay for:
Just recovery for Puerto Rico
Medicare For All
Tuition-Free College

Although I'm not quite as sold on the free college thing, the rest is spot-on. Add to that water for Flint, Michigan.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 am As tweeted by Ocasio-Cortez:

Just so we're clear.

Things we FIND money to pay for:
$2T in tax cuts for billionaires
$210 Billion Trade War
$XX? Space Force (who cares how much, right?)

Things we refuse to pay for:
Just recovery for Puerto Rico
Medicare For All
Tuition-Free College

Although I'm not quite as sold on the free college thing, the rest is spot-on. Add to that water for Flint, Michigan.
Don't forget that wall that Mexico was going to buy us. That's another $25 billion out of our pockets.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:48 am Don't forget that wall that Mexico was going to buy us. That's another $25 billion out of our pockets.
I forgot about the wall. After we trade-war ourselves right out of the building supplies, we can always use the bones of all the useless marine animals washing up on the shores from the heat-induced algal bloom caused by the climate change hoax that we refuse to address. How does he keep winning!?
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:53 am How does he keep winning!?
He promotes the belief that "Americans" are a "race" of people who are destined to rule the universe.

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Is there any doubt he's going to shit something ridiculous out of his mouth after the White Nationalists marches?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:09 pm He promotes the belief that "Americans" are a "race" of people who are destined to rule the universe.
I'm definitely seeing his supporters as a different species, if not a race.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:49 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:09 pm He promotes the belief that "Americans" are a "race" of people who are destined to rule the universe.
Homo Fucktardicus
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm Homo Fucktardicus
Trumptardus Americanus. They don't deserve our genus.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

While watching Rachel Maddow's broadcast the other night, I finally started to think, "You know, maybe I've had enough of the 24-hour cable news outlets." Outside of her show, they're just... not very effective by comparison. Seriously, what she does is far and above better than anything the talking head panels accomplish on CNN or MSNBC, the two networks I'll pop on while at the gym.

I mean don't get me wrong, there are some fine commentators that get brought in/piped in to talk on those shows, but most of them have started to feel like meat for the progressive base (of which I am a part), just a salacious push for ratings by riling up the audience with each new condemnable Trump administration offense. Maddow's connecting of countless dots into an elaborate image is truly incredible journalism and seems like something that could actually be of some *help* to the situation.

I also realized while watching a Bill Maher segment that I really gravitate to Maher's way of going forward. For the left-leaning media outlets across TV, print and the web, there's a pervasive idea of "*When* Trump is removed from office," etc. etc., but I appreciate Maher's skepticism. He's hopeful, but realistic enough from looking around at how things have gone and are still being handled to know that this could all still continue further sliding into the swamp. Is such certainty in a blue wave from people healthy or helpful or is it better to see things as they are? When Maher says, "New rule, stop saying Trump is not above the law," maybe that's a better way of scaring people into taking the stakes more seriously.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:26 pm
Mojo wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:49 pm
Homo Fucktardicus

:lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I love that Trump hires an idiot like fucking Omarosa and then it's some big shock when it turns out she was recording shit and building some kind of dopey tabloid version of a whistle-blowing scandal. Who could have seen that coming from a fucking mile away huh?

Oh but no... Trump is really a genius. :roll: It's going to be a beautiful day when the house of cards completely collapses in on him. I'll even be able to crack a smile when he tries to put a delusional spin on it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I see that he finally unloaded on Omarosa on Twitter yesterday. Wonder what (if anything) of actual substance she has on him? She ain't gonna play.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cowpins wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:12 am She ain't gonna play.
:lol: No.

If she has recordings that's all fine and good. But all she has the capacity for is "playing". And if the rest of it is on par with that pathetic nothingburger of Kelly showing her the door, she needs to just STFU and Bye-Felicia herself out of our lives for good.

What was the point of the John Kelly recording? Were we supposed to be outraged by something there? Seriously, if the opposition to this administration is really putting any stock in her at all, we may as well set our alarms for 2024 and just go back to sleep.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

That first Trump/Omarosa call was hilarious when he starts patronizing her. He's like, "I can't believe everyone in the White House hates you and you got fired. I will get to the bottom of this!"
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 am That first Trump/Omarosa call was hilarious when he starts patronizing her. He's like, "I can't believe everyone in the White House hates you and you got fired. I will get to the bottom of this!"
I just love that he’s tweeting about how she’s shitty because she was fired from his TV show three times. Um...after which you hired her to work in the fucking White House.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Peter Strzok was fired over his anti-Trump texts. The agent whose gun went off on the dance floor is still employed. Huh.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Also, for Monday, Stephen Miller's uncle wrote a very articulate and damning critique of his nephew. That line about the "hardship" of Miller's upbringing is particularly cutting.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... cle-219351
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:47 pm I love that Trump hires an idiot like fucking Omarosa and then it's some big shock when it turns out she was recording shit and building some kind of dopey tabloid version of a whistle-blowing scandal. Who could have seen that coming from a fucking mile away huh?

Oh but no... Trump is really a genius. :roll: It's going to be a beautiful day when the house of cards completely collapses in on him. I'll even be able to crack a smile when he tries to put a delusional spin on it.
I've given up watching the daily goings on at the Drumpf circus tent, but I did catch a blurb of this over the weekend and thought the same thing... THIS is supposed to be shocking?? A reality game show host hires one of the contestants? The entire thing is like a scene from a futuristic Schwarzenegger movie.. Isn't this the same kook that brought her wedding party to the White House for a photo session??

Stevie Wonder could see she was a walking train wreck waiting to happen when they gave her a position in the administration and it was only a matter of time that it was going to happen and what the outcome would be. I will admit I didn't think she would be smart enough to record anything, but watching Drumpf try to distance himself from her hiring and the excuses have been entertaining... As usual. :lol:

I did enjoy this part of one of his tweets:
"When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me."

Thomas Jefferson gave us the the Declaration of Independence. Lincoln gave us the Gettysburg address... Drumpf gives you tweets about a game show contestant..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Omarosa just told Chris Matthews that someone possessing the 'Apprentice' tape, featuring Spanky The Racist, intends on releasing it to the public at some point.

uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 pm Also, for Monday, Stephen Miller's uncle wrote a very articulate and damning critique of his nephew. That line about the "hardship" of Miller's upbringing is particularly cutting.

Love this line from that story: "Before Donald Trump had started his political ascent promulgating the false story that Barack Obama was a foreign-born Muslim, while my nephew, Stephen, was famously recovering from the hardships of his high school cafeteria in Santa Monica, Joseph was a child on his own in Sudan in fear of being deported back to Eritrea to face execution for desertion." :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

uwec95 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:13 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 pm Also, for Monday, Stephen Miller's uncle wrote a very articulate and damning critique of his nephew. That line about the "hardship" of Miller's upbringing is particularly cutting.

Love this line from that story: "Before Donald Trump had started his political ascent promulgating the false story that Barack Obama was a foreign-born Muslim, while my nephew, Stephen, was famously recovering from the hardships of his high school cafeteria in Santa Monica, Joseph was a child on his own in Sudan in fear of being deported back to Eritrea to face execution for desertion." :lol:

That's what I was referring to. I live in the part of LA where Miller grew up and even know a guy who went to high school with Miller (and confirmed that Miller caused serious problems there). Miller's ideas about dangerous immigrants and their threat to society is most likely based on nothing he saw in his upbringing in this environment.

This guy is just not wired right. And I'll bet anyone who knew him or of him way back when would never have predicted he'd be a key figure in the White House.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:34 am That first Trump/Omarosa call was hilarious when he starts patronizing her. He's like, "I can't believe everyone in the White House hates you and you got fired. I will get to the bottom of this!"
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.