Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:19 pm
If our troops are ever defending a golf course I'm sure he will be right there... Maybe more than once.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump's combative weekend suggests rocky road ahead

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump is responding to a midterm election that represented a rebuke for his polarizing and aggressive behavior by recommitting to his brazen political style, setting up a turbulent two years to come.

Trump's busy weekend served as a microcosm for his presidency as a whole, as he seethed with insults, launched attacks on key figures who have criticized him and returned to fiery rhetoric on immigration.

In one spat, he unloaded on retired Adm. William McRaven, former head of Special Operations Command, and attacked the military for not having killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden before 2011.

He also dismissed a Washington Post report that the CIA believes that Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman ordered the killing of the paper's journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a possible fresh example of the President ignoring his intelligence agencies when it conflicts with his political goals.

And Trump revived alarmist talk over a caravan of asylum seekers marching across Mexico toward the southern border, on which he anchored a midterm campaign that was laced with falsehoods and racism.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politi ... fresh%3D1
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So this whole raking thing. Who's the smartest person in his family circle? Jared? Ivanka? His wife? Def NOT Don, Jr or Eric. I can see that it's his staffs job to make him "not" look bad, but you have to wonder how these other peeps aren't saying, "Shut the fuck up! You're fucking this up for all of us!" And how does it not effect you when you see a city flying a balloon of your dad wearing a diaper? You'd think they would be distancing himself as far away as he can so that they can have somewhat of a future after he's out of office. But what do I know. They all have golden spoons anyway.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I'm in tears here. Be sure to watch the one guys video. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://gizmodo.com/finns-mock-presiden ... 1830532120
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

cowpins wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:45 am I'm in tears here. Be sure to watch the one guys video. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://gizmodo.com/finns-mock-presiden ... 1830532120
:lol:

Love the Roombas.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Pleasure, California, instead of Paradise.

For fucks sake, man.
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:48 am Pleasure, California, instead of Paradise.

For fucks sake, man.
“What we saw at Pleasure … what a name, right now.”
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:02 am
TawnyVonJagger wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:48 am Pleasure, California, instead of Paradise.

For fucks sake, man.
“What we saw at Pleasure … what a name, right now.”

This fuckhead... He was probably thinking about someone he had just ogled over the course of the day, or about how he's probably horny, with a wife that has chosen to live away from him in another house.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So after all the outcry over Hillary Clinton's emails and the "Lock her up!" stuff, Ivanka is found to be doing the same thing? Naturally she had the knowledge of what happened with Clinton's situation, only in that case, Clinton would have known whether or not it was being done as a practice by others and whether or not it was safe to do that as well. Ivanka, whose president father is being spied on through his unsecured cell phone, most likely does not. She needs to be subject to the same investigative scrutiny that Clinton was.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 pm He may want to hold off on visiting Navy Seals.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... navy-seal/
Let's see a comparison between Admiral William H. McRaven and Cadet David "Bonespurs" Dennison....

McRaven;
Commands held:
U.S. Special Operations Command
Joint Special Operations Command
Special Operations Command Europe
Naval Special Warfare Group 1
SEAL Team 3
SEAL Team 6

Battles/wars
Persian Gulf War
Operation Desert Shield
Operation Desert Storm
Operation Enduring Freedom
War in Afghanistan
Iraq War
Operation Neptune Spear

Awards:
Defense Distinguished Service Medal
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

:oops:
Ivanka Trump used personal account for emails about government business

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:36 pm
vlad wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:46 pm He may want to hold off on visiting Navy Seals.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... navy-seal/
Let's see a comparison between Admiral William H. McRaven and Cadet David "Bonespurs" Dennison....

McRaven;
Commands held:
U.S. Special Operations Command
Joint Special Operations Command
Special Operations Command Europe
Naval Special Warfare Group 1
SEAL Team 3
SEAL Team 6

Battles/wars
Persian Gulf War
Operation Desert Shield
Operation Desert Storm
Operation Enduring Freedom
War in Afghanistan
Iraq War
Operation Neptune Spear

Awards:
Defense Distinguished Service Medal
Defense Superior Service Medal
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal

Trump has come to believe that his position validates his expertise and knowledge of things. In his mind, his stature puts him at the same or greater level as/than this highly-decorated commander. It's a hollow ascent. When enough misled or misguided people elect a moronic con man into high office, that's what happens.

After the Veteran's Day fiasco, the question of why the military community should give Trump any credence gets more and more urgent.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:02 pm :oops:

The crickets you hear about this only amplifies that those on the right never really cared about Clinton's emails. Of course we knew that already, when the story about Trump's unsecured Iphone came out.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

The new ritual chant for Trumpers will be "DON'T LOCK HER UP!"
LJP 2002-2014

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

BREAKING Trump signals US won't punish Saudi crown prince over Khashoggi killing

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

The White House has been struggling to square a widespread sense that the crown prince directed the killing with its desire for Saudi support for its foreign policy priorities and a need to manage close relationships between bin Salman and the Trump administration.
In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled

"America First!" Trump said that "our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event -- maybe he did and maybe he didn't!"

"That being said," Trump continued, "we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran."

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/20/politi ... cnn.com%2F

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Countries can kill their citizens with impunity now??!
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia owns the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower. They've also helped bail Trump out of financial jams.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 am The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia owns the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower. They've also helped bail Trump out of financial jams.

NO CONNECTION!!1
ImageImage
!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 am The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia owns the entire 45th floor of Trump World Tower. They've also helped bail Trump out of financial jams.
His supporters will still think it's fake news.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:57 pm
His supporters will still think it's fake news.
"And besides, why should he pester business clients over a silly little murder? The Royals said they don't know anything about it. Many times. At least five."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:32 am

The crickets you hear about this only amplifies that those on the right never really cared about Clinton's emails. Of course we knew that already, when the story about Trump's unsecured Iphone came out.

Like I said, this mofo is literally being spied on by other countries. He *is* the high security risk he always painted Clinton as. And you're right, these things don't seem to be a problem for his sheep followers.

Speaking of Clinton, what's with Trump trotting her out *again* to dress down the Navy SEAL admiral? "He's a a Hillary Clinton supporter." What does that have to do with the admiral's actions or statements? Trump has *no* cards left to play.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"That being said," Trump continued, "we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran."

How many of the hijackers on 9/11 were from Iran and how many from Saudi Arabia?

It is very clear that no matter how much evidence the CIA parades out, Drumpf is going to ignore those facts and continue to protect his benefactors... Sad thing is, his supporters do not care.

Only a fool would believe Saudi Arabia is an ally we could count on if this country were ever invaded...

Trump defended his decision to stand with Saudi Arabia by noting the country’s significant investments in U.S. military equipment and other contracts, a shared allegiance against Iran, and its pledge to spend billions of dollars to fight “Radical Islamic Terrorism.”

Saudi Arabia's main religion is Islam. 14 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi Arabian and "radical Islamists." The country has committed atrocities in Yemen and now the murder of a journalist and will not be held accountable because of their deep pockets..
They aren't spending shit to fight Islamic extremists, more like they're funding them..

Hi radiosped. :lol:
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trump defended his lax stance on Saudi Arabia while speaking to reporters outside the White House later Tuesday, calling Khashoggi’s murder “a shame but it is what it is.”

"It is what it is."

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!
After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Crucifixion is a terrible, terrible thing. Should never happen. And we may never know whether Jesus was guilty of crimes against Rome. Who can say? But thirty pieces IS a lot of silver, and it would be very foolish to turn it down.
https://twitter.com/normative/status/10 ... 1779980291
LJP 2002-2014

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:57 am Trump defended his lax stance on Saudi Arabia while speaking to reporters outside the White House later Tuesday, calling Khashoggi’s murder “a shame but it is what it is.”

"It is what it is."

After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States. Of the $450 billion, $110 billion will be spent on the purchase of military equipment from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and many other great U.S. defense contractors. If we foolishly cancel these contracts, Russia and China would be the enormous beneficiaries – and very happy to acquire all of this newfound business. It would be a wonderful gift to them directly from the United States!
After the United States, Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producing nation in the world. They have worked closely with us and have been very responsive to my requests to keeping oil prices at reasonable levels – so important for the world.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Some American badass. :lol:

“I don’t want to hear the tape, no reason for me to hear the tape,” Donald Trump told Fox News’ Chris Wallace on Sunday, referring to audio of the killing of The Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.“Because it’s a suffering tape, it’s a terrible tape. I’ve been fully briefed on it, there’s no reason for me to hear it, what happened was “very violent, very vicious and terrible.”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I was cracking up at Lindsey Graham surprisingly disagreeing with Trump's unsurprisingly soulless and gutless response to the idea of sanctioning Saudi Arabia.
He said "I don't think it's too much to ask that the Saudis maybe not butcher a guy in the consulate..." :lol:

Ya think, Lindsey? Congrats on toppling over onto the correct side of the crimes against humanity fence. For a change.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Did they role a dice to determine Iran is the mortal enemy and Saudi is the best friend at some point? How can anybody not see how fucking shallow and arbitrary this foreign policy warmachine crap is?
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump: I'm thankful for the difference I made

Washington (CNN) — On this Thanksgiving, Donald Trump is thankful for his family -- as well as the "tremendous difference" he has made as President.
When asked what he wanted to give thanks for during a press gaggle Thursday, Trump responded, "for having a great family and for having made a tremendous difference in this country. I've made a tremendous difference in the country. This country is so much stronger now than it was when I took office that you wouldn't believe it."

"And I mean, you see, but so much stronger people can't even believe it. When I see foreign leaders they say we cannot believe the difference in strength between the United States now and the United States two years ago," he continued. "Made a lot of progress."

The comments came after Trump broke with tradition to use a Thanksgiving morning call with military members to weigh in on several controversial political issues, including chiding the US 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and demanding a stronger US-Mexico border.

Trump has previously given himself high marks for his performance as President. On Sunday, he told "Fox News Sunday" he would give himself an "A-plus" when asked how he would grade himself.

"Look, I hate to do it, but I will do it. I would give myself an A-plus," he said. "Is that enough? Can I go higher than that?"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/22/politi ... 9999999999
Last edited by milk-milk-lemonade on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trump: “Steam is very reliable. Electromagnetic – unfortunately you have to be Albert Einstein to really work it properly...”

Navy Officer: “Yes sir. You sort of have to be Albert Einstein to run the nuclear power plant that we have here as well, but we’re doing that very well.”
I hope that Navy officer doesn't get in trouble. But "Oh, snap!"

:lol:
LJP 2002-2014