Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giul ... legitimacy

“Since we have to guess what it is, [our report so far] is quite voluminous,” Giuliani said, claiming that he would spend much of this weekend “paring it down” and that he was editing the document created by the “whole team.”

“The first half of it is 58 pages, and second half isn't done yet… It needs an executive summary if it goes over a hundred,” he added. Giuliani also indicated that most of what’s being put together by him and his Trump-defending colleagues currently can already be found on Google.

Giuliani said that Trump’s legal team had not conducted any original interviews or investigation for their current draft.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:33 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giul ... legitimacy

“Since we have to guess what it is, [our report so far] is quite voluminous,” Giuliani said, claiming that he would spend much of this weekend “paring it down” and that he was editing the document created by the “whole team.”

“The first half of it is 58 pages, and second half isn't done yet… It needs an executive summary if it goes over a hundred,” he added. Giuliani also indicated that most of what’s being put together by him and his Trump-defending colleagues currently can already be found on Google.

Giuliani said that Trump’s legal team had not conducted any original interviews or investigation for their current draft.

Holy shit, they're going to wing it. :shock: :lol:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Holy shit, they're going to wing it. :shock: :lol:
Somehow I get the feeling they'll find that Spanky and his gang did nothing wrong.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

“Giuliani also indicated that most of what’s being put together by him and his Trump-defending colleagues currently can already be found on Google."

Is this the same Google that Trump claims is biased against him and conservatives?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

:lol:

Bongino is the new covfefe.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6628757504

edited to add:

Did he mean Dan Bongino?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Is that like "A badda bing"?

Fugeddaboudit!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

vlad wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:54 am :lol:

edited to add:

Did he mean Dan Bongino?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

edited to add:

Did he mean Dan Bongino?
Well, Dan Bongino IS a joke...
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

edited to add:

Did he mean Dan Bongino?

I think he was talking about the singer Jon Bongino, the guy that sang "Livin' on a Thought and Prayer."
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Great idea, Donnie, tweet at Jeff Sessions for not protecting crooked Republican officials and assisting the party's election chances. That'll help your case.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Transcript of Bob Woodward's recent phone conversation with Spanky (and Kellyanne).
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/04/politics ... index.html

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Bob Woodward's book is gonna fuck Donnie in the ass so hard he'll be walking like a duck for a year. :lol:
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 pm Bob Woodward's book is gonna fuck Donnie in the ass so hard he'll be walking like a duck for a year. :lol:
The White House said it's "full of fabrications." Spanky will soon deride him and come up with a childish nickname, like "Dumbo Bob."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:12 pm
exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:08 pm Bob Woodward's book is gonna fuck Donnie in the ass so hard he'll be walking like a duck for a year. :lol:
The White House said it's "full of fabrications." Spanky will soon deride him and come up with a childish nickname, like "Dumbo Bob."

No doubt. Trump is a lunatic. Just listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5B_1OafO0
NeverSurrender

Re: President Trump

Post by NeverSurrender »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm Well, I guess the election's not rigged. :roll:

What a sad day. A female friend of mine was just telling me minutes ago how devastated she is about these results. And she's not the first to tell me this. The results have highlighted a terrible truth about America's misogyny and just how deep it runs. And on top of that, it was partially women that were in on selling out their own. Let that sink in. It's truly depressing.

But I digress. What's the clock like on this? Thinking about the future, how quickly does President Trump have to deliver some results? I'm figuring that surely his supporters are not patient people.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the fuck raised you?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

NeverSurrender wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:19 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm Well, I guess the election's not rigged. :roll:

What a sad day. A female friend of mine was just telling me minutes ago how devastated she is about these results. And she's not the first to tell me this. The results have highlighted a terrible truth about America's misogyny and just how deep it runs. And on top of that, it was partially women that were in on selling out their own. Let that sink in. It's truly depressing.

But I digress. What's the clock like on this? Thinking about the future, how quickly does President Trump have to deliver some results? I'm figuring that surely his supporters are not patient people.

Who the fuck raised you?
Not some asshole mad at Jeezuz because his thoughts and prayers didn't make his foot fetish go away.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

NeverSurrender wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Who the fuck raised you?

You went back two years looking for some comment to troll me with. I'm not the one with the mental issues, pal.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Says Bob Woodward Has A Lot Of Credibility Problems
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/04/trum ... -problems/

“It’s just another bad book. He’s had a lot of credibility problems,” Trump declared, adding, “I probably would have preferred to speak to him, but maybe not. I think it probably wouldn’t have made a difference in the book. He wanted to write the book a certain way.”

“It’s just nasty stuff. I never spoke to him. Maybe I wasn’t given messages that he called. I probably would have spoken to him if he’d called, if he’d gotten through. For some reason I didn’t get messages on it.”

He hasn't read the book yet and never will. He's heard bits and pieces on TV news; more than his "advisers" are willing to tell him. Tonight's Fox News prime time should crank up his up blood temp to full boil.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:14 pm Trump Says Bob Woodward Has A Lot Of Credibility Problems

“It’s just another bad book. He’s had a lot of credibility problems,” Trump declared, adding, “I probably would have preferred to speak to him, but maybe not. I think it probably wouldn’t have made a difference in the book. He wanted to write the book a certain way.”

“It’s just nasty stuff. I never spoke to him. Maybe I wasn’t given messages that he called. I probably would have spoken to him if he’d called, if he’d gotten through. For some reason I didn’t get messages on it.”

He hasn't read the book yet and never will. He's heard bits and pieces on TV news; more than his "advisers" are willing to tell him. Tonight's Fox News prime time should crank up his up blood temp to full boil.

Which means everything in the book is true. LMAO at Trump saying the respected journalist who helped take down Nixon has credibility problems. Trump wasn't even respected in his *chosen* field of real estate.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:14 pm Trump Says Bob Woodward Has A Lot Of Credibility Problems

You know there's always a tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6196188160
Only the Obama WH can get away with attacking Bob Woodward.

12:04 PM - 1 Mar 2013
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man all those double pulitzer prize winners are such lowlifes.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

"This book is nothing more than fabricated stories, many by former disgruntled employees, told to make the President look bad," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said. "While it is not always pretty, and rare that the press actually covers it, President Trump has broken through the bureaucratic process to deliver unprecedented successes for the American people. Sometimes it is unconventional, but he always gets results."
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:23 pm Mueller's a master poker player who never gives his game away. And it's freaking the shit out of Donnie and Rudy.
Still laughing every time I see this at the top of the page .
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Trump suggests protesting should be illegal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/ ... story.html

“I don’t know why they don’t take care of a situation like that,” Trump said. “I think it’s embarrassing for the country to allow protesters. You don’t even know what side the protesters are on.”

He added: “In the old days, we used to throw them out. Today, I guess they just keep screaming.”
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'll bet Trump watches footage of the Kent State 1970 incident and longs for the good old days when you could cap a few annoying "haters" and all that happens is Neil Young writes a pissy little song about it.

#MAGA
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:15 am I'll bet Trump watches footage of the Kent State 1970 incident and longs for the good old days when you could cap a few annoying "haters" and all that happens is Neil Young writes a pissy little song about it.

#MAGA

I'm sure he does. Remember him telling the NYPD to use *more* force? Maybe not be so gentle with the heads of perps when easing them into the squad cars?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Michael Moore Plays His Trump Card: A New Movie
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/featu ... sm-1139176

Fahrenheit 11/9 is his attempt to fully understand the forces that fueled Trump's rise. Moore, being a humorist at heart, can't resist starting with a mordant joke or two. Yes, he acknowledges factors like Russian President Vladimir Putin and former FBI head James Comey, but asserts that the person most responsible for the Trump presidency is … Gwen Stefani. "You hadn't heard that before, have you?" Moore asks, delighted with the audacity of the claim.

Moore posits that when Trump realized Stefani's performance fees as a coach on The Voice were larger than his own on The Apprentice, he staged his now-infamous Trump Tower campaign announcement to prove his popularity to NBC, which aired both shows. Says Moore, "He'd been talking about running for president since 1988, but he didn't really want to be president. There's no penthouse in the White House. And he doesn't want to live in a black city. He was trying to pit NBC against another network, but it just went off the rails." After Trump's accusation that Mexico was sending rapists across the border, NBC cut ties with him. But Trump, suddenly finding himself cheered on by massive crowds and an indulgent media, figured why not make a serious run for the highest office in the land?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:22 am Michael Moore Plays His Trump Card: A New Movie
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

My current version of hell on earth would be being forced to sit down and watch any of the 24 hour news networks while all this Supreme Court nomine hearing shit is going on.