Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Well, let’s not deflect from the real issue at hand . . .

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:01 pm Image
:lol:

On a serious note, pardoning Dinesh D'Souza (!) is really vile considering how many people out there actually deserve pardons and commutations. Like Matthew Charles

http://nashvillepublicradio.org/post/he ... d#stream/0
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

We need more fake DRJ Trump tweets, stat.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Giuliani: Trump Could Have Shot Comey And Still Couldn’t Be Indicted For It
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 43b7cd633e

“In no case can he be subpoenaed or indicted,” Rudy Giuliani told HuffPost Sunday, claiming a president’s constitutional powers are that broad. “I don’t know how you can indict while he’s in office. No matter what it is.”

Giuliani said impeachment was the initial remedy for a president’s illegal behavior ― even in the extreme hypothetical case of Trump having shot former FBI Director James Comey to end the Russia investigation rather than just firing him.

“If he shot James Comey, he’d be impeached the next day,” Giuliani said. “Impeach him, and then you can do whatever you want to do to him.”

Norm Eisen, the White House ethics lawyer under President Barack Obama and now a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said the silliness of Giuliani’s claim illustrates how mistaken Trump’s lawyers are about presidential power.

“A president could not be prosecuted for murder? Really?” he said. “It is one of many absurd positions that follow from their argument. It is self-evidently wrong.”

Eisen and other legal scholars have concluded that the constitution offers no blanket protection for a president from criminal prosecution. “The foundation of America is that no person is above the law,” he said. “A president can under extreme circumstances be indicted, but we’re facing extreme circumstances.”

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It's pretty funny to watch Drumpf and Giuliani go on paranoid tangents daily about Mueller's investigation...

The silence out of the Mueller team's investigation is driving them nuts.... :lol:
exitflagger

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

exitflagger wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:59 am (Trump) will go down as the most heinously crooked president in history when it's all done, I'd bet my house on it. Only exception would be if he gets run out of office before he can manage to rack it up.
I was waiting to do the "I told you so" on this ^^^, which is what I said not long after he was elected.

Rampant talk of the president "not being able to be indicted" and having the ability to pardon himself... BUT, he's "done nothing wrong". :lol: Yeah, he sounds super innocent to me.

The panic is so evident. Guiliani says if Trump pardons himself that it would lead to an immediate impeachment. Hmm. So what would Spanky be pardoning himself for BEFORE an impeachment? How many laws has this motherfucker broken? It's all just a dense web of double talk.

This is going to be the ugliest, most disgusting chapter in US history before it's all over. By a longshot.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kentucky Crowd Cheers Valedictorian’s Trump Quote, Then Learns Obama Said It
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/g ... obama.html

Wisdom comes from the unlikeliest places. And on Saturday, Ben Bowling, the valedictorian of Bell County High School in Pineville, Ky., made an inspirational appeal that left his graduating classmates and their parents dumbstruck.

“This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google,” he told the packed auditorium. “‘Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table’ — Donald J. Trump.”

The crowd burst into applause. President Trump is quite popular in Pineville and the surrounding area, which is the heart of coal country and overwhelmingly supported the president in the 2016 election after he promised to bring coal jobs back to America.

Mr. Bowling, though, wasn’t finished.

“Just kidding,” he said. “That was Barack Obama.”

The cheering abruptly stopped. The crowd went mostly silent. There was a lone boo.

Mr. Bowling was quoting a May 2012 commencement speech President Obama gave to the graduating class of Barnard College in New York City. He offered this message to graduates of the women’s college then: “Women shape not only their own destiny but the destiny of this nation and of this world.”

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

“‘Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table’ — Donald J. Trump.”
The crowd burst into applause.

Shows just how stupid some of his faithful flock really is...

Drumpf has never said anything close to something as inspirational as this... except maybe at a luncheon buffet..
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:00 pm Kentucky Crowd Cheers Valedictorian’s Trump Quote, Then Learns Obama Said It
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/g ... obama.html

Wisdom comes from the unlikeliest places. And on Saturday, Ben Bowling, the valedictorian of Bell County High School in Pineville, Ky., made an inspirational appeal that left his graduating classmates and their parents dumbstruck.

“This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google,” he told the packed auditorium. “‘Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table’ — Donald J. Trump.”

The crowd burst into applause. President Trump is quite popular in Pineville and the surrounding area, which is the heart of coal country and overwhelmingly supported the president in the 2016 election after he promised to bring coal jobs back to America.

Mr. Bowling, though, wasn’t finished.

“Just kidding,” he said. “That was Barack Obama.”

The cheering abruptly stopped. The crowd went mostly silent. There was a lone boo.

Mr. Bowling was quoting a May 2012 commencement speech President Obama gave to the graduating class of Barnard College in New York City. He offered this message to graduates of the women’s college then: “Women shape not only their own destiny but the destiny of this nation and of this world.”
The cheering abruptly stopped. The crowd went mostly silent. Their KKK hoods were put back on.

Just another day in KY.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:36 pm “‘Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table’ — Donald J. Trump.”
The crowd burst into applause.

Shows just how stupid some of his faithful flock really is...

Drumpf has never said anything close to something as inspirational as this... except maybe at a luncheon buffet..

Grab them by the pussy wasn't inspirational?
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCHzQ-BkOQo
Senator blocked from entering Trump's Immigrant child prison
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

exitflagger wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am
So Giuliani says that Trump "probably" has the power to pardon himself. I would like to see that happen. I'm figuring there would be a Gaddafi-style mob execution if he tried to pull that shit.

Get ready,

Trump: 'I have the absolute right to pardon myself'

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump asserted Monday that he has the right to pardon himself but suggested that he won't use that power, adding that the special counsel investigation is "unconstitutional."

"As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!" the President tweeted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-YQjATzZ64

Rachel Maddow putting the puzzle pieces together . . . remember the indictments on all of those Russians that will never go to trial because they will never step foot in the USA? Well they tie into Drumpf's recent pardon comments. 23 minutes long but well worth your time. I chuckled thinking how advanced Mueller's approach is while this dealing with this dunce.
Only users lose drugs.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Super Bowl winner Eagles disinvited to the Whitey House. They are laughing at him.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

None of the Eagles knelt for the anthem during the entire 2017 season... Drumpf is worried about crowd size again..

What a fucking egotistical crybaby..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He also disinvited the Golden State Warriors because Steph Curry wasn't going to show up.

This time he's like "Yeah, uh, it's because of the kneeling."
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky sez he can pardon himself for crimes.....but he can't block Twitter users

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

President Donald Trump is asking an appeals court to restore his power to block critics on Twitter.

Trump's lawyers gave notice Monday that they're appealing a federal judge's ruling that says blocking people from the @realDonaldTrump account is a violation of the First Amendment.

The lawyers did not immediately respond to messages.

Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald ruled last month that Trump was violating the First Amendment.

She made clear that people have a right to reply directly to politicians who use their accounts as public forums to conduct official business.

The ruling stopped short of ordering Trump to unblock users, but one user who sued Trump tweeted that her access had been restored.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I casually await Drumpf labeling Faux News "fake news"

You'd think the brain trusts at Faux would have noticed Eagles players running on the sideline, warming up, the refs and other officials looking different directions and other activity that the anthem was obviously not being played when the picture was taken and the men were obviously praying... :roll:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!

Eagles' Zach Ertz slams Fox News over misleading anthem images

In the latest episode of President Trump vs. The NFL, the president disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles from a White House visit because of what the president claimed was the Eagles’ history of “disrespectful” protests. Fox News chimed in with a report on the story, supplemented with images of Eagles players. There was just one problem: the Fox News report painted a highly inaccurate picture of the Eagles, presenting prayer as protest. (UPDATE: Fox News has apologized, see below.)

Fox News began its report by showing several images of several Eagles players kneeling; the images of players kneeling during the anthem helped stoke anti-protest rage last season:

President @realDonaldTrump says Philadelphia @Eagles won't attend @WhiteHouse ceremony amid national anthem dispute https://t.co/QOOUCg68Gd pic.twitter.com/CRHsoE6ArX

— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 5, 2018

But Fox News’s report had a major problem: the players it depicted were kneeling in prayer, not protest. Tight end Zach Ertz, one of the players depicted, took to Twitter to blast Fox News for its inaccuracy:

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this…”

No players on the Eagles knelt or remained in the locker room during the 2017 season or the playoffs, despite what the president implied in his tweet rescinding the Eagles’ invitation:

The term “fake news” gets thrown around an awful lot, often by people who use it to discredit factual news reports that paint them in an unflattering light. But when Fox News shows images of players kneeling in prayer, and tries to pass off prayer as “protest,” that’s the very definition of fake news.

UPDATE: Fox News has apologized. “During our report about President Trump canceling the Philadelphia Eagles’ trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer,” said Christopher Wallace, Executive Producer of Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream in a statement. “To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem throughout regular or post-season last year. We apologize for the error.”

Chris Long@JOEL9ONE

Imagine wanting to please the boss so very badly that you run stills of guys knelt down PRAYING during pregame. Not one Eagles player knelt for the anthem this yr. Keep carrying his water to sow division while misrepresenting Christian men. Aren’t many of your viewers.. nevermind
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8wfEBAz60
How Obama was treated by the right.
Only users lose drugs.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

The unemployment numbers were bullshit under Obama and they are bullshit under Trump. They don't count many millions of people who want a job and can't get one. Unemployment numbers only capture people in the labour force or who have looked for a job in the labour force over the last 4 weeks. They don't count the people who gave up due to lack of prospects (like aged retirees). Just one of the many ways government manipulates information and lies to make us all feel like government is doing a great job.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:37 pm Image

I casually await Drumpf labeling Faux News "fake news"

You'd think the brain trusts at Faux would have noticed Eagles players running on the sideline, warming up, the refs and other officials looking different directions and other activity that the anthem was obviously not being played when the picture was taken and the men were obviously praying... :roll:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
The Philadelphia Eagles Football Team was invited to the White House. Unfortunately, only a small number of players decided to come, and we canceled the event. Staying in the Locker Room for the playing of our National Anthem is as disrespectful to our country as kneeling. Sorry!

Eagles' Zach Ertz slams Fox News over misleading anthem images

In the latest episode of President Trump vs. The NFL, the president disinvited the Philadelphia Eagles from a White House visit because of what the president claimed was the Eagles’ history of “disrespectful” protests. Fox News chimed in with a report on the story, supplemented with images of Eagles players. There was just one problem: the Fox News report painted a highly inaccurate picture of the Eagles, presenting prayer as protest. (UPDATE: Fox News has apologized, see below.)

Fox News began its report by showing several images of several Eagles players kneeling; the images of players kneeling during the anthem helped stoke anti-protest rage last season:

President @realDonaldTrump says Philadelphia @Eagles won't attend @WhiteHouse ceremony amid national anthem dispute https://t.co/QOOUCg68Gd pic.twitter.com/CRHsoE6ArX

— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 5, 2018

But Fox News’s report had a major problem: the players it depicted were kneeling in prayer, not protest. Tight end Zach Ertz, one of the players depicted, took to Twitter to blast Fox News for its inaccuracy:

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this…”

No players on the Eagles knelt or remained in the locker room during the 2017 season or the playoffs, despite what the president implied in his tweet rescinding the Eagles’ invitation:

The term “fake news” gets thrown around an awful lot, often by people who use it to discredit factual news reports that paint them in an unflattering light. But when Fox News shows images of players kneeling in prayer, and tries to pass off prayer as “protest,” that’s the very definition of fake news.

UPDATE: Fox News has apologized. “During our report about President Trump canceling the Philadelphia Eagles’ trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer,” said Christopher Wallace, Executive Producer of Fox News @ Night with Shannon Bream in a statement. “To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem throughout regular or post-season last year. We apologize for the error.”

Chris Long@JOEL9ONE

Imagine wanting to please the boss so very badly that you run stills of guys knelt down PRAYING during pregame. Not one Eagles player knelt for the anthem this yr. Keep carrying his water to sow division while misrepresenting Christian men. Aren’t many of your viewers.. nevermind
Their sports guy should have pointed out that players are not in the end zone or on the actual field itself during the anthem.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Yikes!
Here we go again.

Rudy Giuliani claims Kim Jong Un begged 'on his hands and knees' for meeting with Trump
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23452442/

Is Trump purposely trying to drag this out?

Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Borders are arbitrarily drawn by the governments of the world. Humanity only knows the cost of all this. There are no benefits. All to protect their own little fiefdom where we are their bitches. If we as private citizens "infringe" on the borders our rulers in government draw for us we get locked up and separated like f'n animals.

Government.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

And now our POTUS, who moonlights as a history major, has invoked the war of 1812 when talking to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau saying to him, when pressed on why the tariffs were for National Security, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?"

:roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tr ... li=BBnb7Kz
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:37 am And now our POTUS, who moonlights as a history major, has invoked the war of 1812 when talking to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau saying to him, when pressed on why the tariffs were for National Security, "Didn't you guys burn down the White House?"

:roll:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tr ... li=BBnb7Kz
This is a guy who wouldn't even know when the War of 1812 happened, let alone why.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:42 am
This is a guy who wouldn't even know when the War of 1812 happened, let alone why.
He's talking about alternitive history.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am
He's "Drunk History" in the flesh.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:46 am
I think they call that Texas history.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Kiss Crue wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:56 am The unemployment numbers were bullshit under Obama and they are bullshit under Trump. They don't count many millions of people who want a job and can't get one. Unemployment numbers only capture people in the labour force or who have looked for a job in the labour force over the last 4 weeks. They don't count the people who gave up due to lack of prospects (like aged retirees). Just one of the many ways government manipulates information and lies to make us all feel like government is doing a great job.
Correct.

If a person exhausts his/her unemployment insurance and is not working, he/she is no longer counted in the unemployment stats.