Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:52 am Romantic stroll in the rain

They might be arm & arm. But, notice, only she is stuck out in the rain. Like their marriage.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

This fucking idiot is holding one of his rallies in Montana, right now. The retards in the stands are cheering their Skoal-spewing heads off as he says he's willing to send Military troops to "defend our border." How many of these fucks have actually been to the border? How many of these people have any fucking clue what it's like at the border? Send the military? What the fuck is the military going to do? What a fucking joke.

Now he's talking about Hillary again. Shocker.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I started filling out my sample ballot here in Cali last night. I just vote by mail now. It seems like it takes longer and longer to fill out each year because you have to figure out what's what with all the conniving, funky writing of the special interest propositions.

As far as the national races go, I'm not expecting a blue wave. People aren't predicting that for the Senate but hoping to take the House. Let's just see what happens. Young people better turn out this time. Polls indicate that's not likely to be the case, but let's hope a lot more have some sense this time.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trump was commending that moron Gianforte that assaulted/body slammed the reporter, and the retards go rabid in the stands.

WHO is violent and unhinged? Jesus Christ, this is insane.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm Trump was commending that moron Gianforte that assaulted/body slammed the reporter, and the retards go rabid in the stands.

Ugh. Really? I just saw a new CNN editorial about how Hillary Clinton is "disappointing" women and a puff piece in the Atlantic about Heidi Cruz's life with Ted Cruz. The mainstream media, astoundingly, does not seem to understand that harsh critiques on the left and puff pieces leaning right are not needed at this time. This is just not the time to be dangerously flirting with the possibility of triggering people to go voting on the right.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 pm Trump was commending that moron Gianforte that assaulted/body slammed the reporter, and the retards go rabid in the stands.

Tone deaf idiot. It's all over the news and currently an international shitstorm that a Washington Post journalist was murdered in the wake of his constant proclamations that the press is the "enemy of the people"... and he does this NOW? This motherfucker is seriously the most disgusting human being alive.

Again, this is 100% on Trump supporters. They created him. I hope they all die in a fire.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"Greg is smart," Mr Trump said of Montana Congressman Greg Gianforte, adding "By the way, never wrestle him".

"Any guy that can do a body slam... he's my guy," he said to cheers and laughter at a rally in Montana.
And gave a handy visual aid, mimicking the violence.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45913921

Gianforte pleaded guilty and was sentenced to community service and anger management classes.

Tell me again how the Democrats are uncivil and violent? And that GOP candidate for Governor in PA who said he'd stomp his golf spikes to his opponent's face.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican ... lf-spikes/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Of course! 🤬

Trump says he believes Saudi explanation for Khashoggi's death

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/19/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 pm Of course! 🤬

Uh, yeah. I totally believe the death by fight explanation.

Kinda hard to explain the chopping up of the body though. Idiot.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 am

Perhaps he was a zombie.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Just another day with our tough-on-crime Pres.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The thing that continues to blow my mind is the crowds at his rallies. I watched his Montana one the other day and his Phoenix one last night. The crowds of thousands go fucking ape shit. The more egregious the lie, the more his people love it. The more blatantly pandering and fake it is, the more they lose their shit. Trump knows he can say anything he wants and they'll shit themselves.

I'm obviously not saying anything revelatory. Just rehashing the same old disbelief, but God damn, you'd think I'd be used to it all by now. Nope. Still mind blowing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:23 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 am

Perhaps he was a zombie.
Can someone please send this to SNL for Baldwin to use? "Well, Mr President. How do you explain him being but up in pieces?" "I dunno. Perhaps he was a....zombie". :D
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Now we're pulling out of a nuclear agreement with Russia

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/20/politics ... index.html

"And I don't know why President Obama didn't negotiate or pull out. And we're not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement and go out and do weapons and we're not allowed to," he said. "We're the ones that have stayed in the agreement and we've honored the agreement.
"But Russia has not, unfortunately, honored the agreement. So we're going to terminate the agreement. We're gonna pull out," he said of the agreement, which was signed in December 1987 by former President Ronald Reagan and former USSR President Mikhail Gorbachecv.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Mojo wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:52 am The thing that continues to blow my mind is the crowds at his rallies. I watched his Montana one the other day and his Phoenix one last night. The crowds of thousands go fucking ape shit. The more egregious the lie, the more his people love it. The more blatantly pandering and fake it is, the more they lose their shit. Trump knows he can say anything he wants and they'll shit themselves.

I'm obviously not saying anything revelatory. Just rehashing the same old disbelief, but God damn, you'd think I'd be used to it all by now. Nope. Still mind blowing.
I have read The Rise And Fall Of The Third Reich two and a half times, yes 2 1/2 times. The 'half' was on purpose, I wanted to read the rise to power for a third time. Every day I feel like I'm turning a page for the rise to power for a fourth time, with brief periods of the movie Canadian Bacon thrown in. If that's the case, the European Theater of Operations in WW II started around page 800. We're at page 638 today.

They've been following the Nazi playbook pretty closely. See if you can guess who I'm impersonating here. Is this a German Nazi in 1930 or an American Republican in 2018?

"I'm very patriotic. If I am guilty of anything it's that I love my country too much . . . unlike the _______ who hate this country and are trying to destroy it from within"

A) 1930 Nazi
B) 2018 Republican
C) All Of The Above
D) None Of The Above
E) Most Of The Above

Answer: All but D is an acceptable answer.

Other neat comparisons-
Pick a scapegoat or two(Jews-Communism / Mexicans-Islam) Check. (I'm putting family separations in this category)
Lie. Lie. Lie. The bigger the lie, the more believable it is. Check.
Accuse the other of which you are guilty. Check.
Blind obedience? Check. And it's the devotion to an obvious liar that is the scary part. Imagine if Drumpf was as intelligent or as devious as Hitler or Stalin . . . or Putin? My biggest fear after having Drumpf as President is that this is just a dress rehearsal for a more cunning, asshole without all of the scandals and dementia. Someone that isn't surrounded by morons/family members/TV pundits but by 12-15 Stephen Miller or Dick Cheney types.

Like you said "you'd think I'd be used to it all by now. Nope. Still mind blowing."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rageman wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:55 pm Imagine if Drumpf was as intelligent or as devious as Hitler or Stalin . . . or Putin? My biggest fear after having Drumpf as President is that this is just a dress rehearsal for a more cunning, asshole without all of the scandals and dementia. Someone that isn't surrounded by morons/family members/TV pundits but by 12-15 Stephen Miller or Dick Cheney types.
This is exactly what I said a few pages back and it is most definitely going to happen. It is being formulated by somebody out there as we speak, I guarantee it. The only variables are whether it will be successful and which extremist ideology (left or right) it will adhere to.

We are kidding ourselves in thinking the damage caused by Trump will ever fully be undone, certainly not by simply voting him out of office. To paraphrase the esteemed 20th century philosopher George Michael, 2016 was a mistake that was built to last.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

How's the "migrant caravan" gonna impact voters before the mid-terms?
Haven't heard any Conspiracy Theories about this yet, but there is still time before they hit the US border?
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Sending thoughts and prayers out to the California sludgers caught out in those riots in the sanctuary cities....
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

By this point you have to wonder how many of those at his rallies are paid. Republicans have been trying to cut funding for education for years. Is it no wonder we have a nation of morons, particularly those in red states.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

We need their black gold.
ImageImage
!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm We need their black gold.
Sadly, yes for the most part. What the hell ever happened to the ol' "reduce America's dependence on foreign oil" concept?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:44 am How's the "migrant caravan" gonna impact voters before the mid-terms?
Haven't heard any Conspiracy Theories about this yet, but there is still time before they hit the US border?

Trump keeps saying that the Democrats want & welcome the caravans to the United States at these rallies

Hey, remember how outraged Faux News was at Obama for having the temerity to Campaign for other Democrats & playing all of those rounds of golf? Even, Trump chimed in: "I'm not going to have time to go golfing, believe me." They compared the number of rounds of each POTUS. Trump dwarfs Obama & not a fuckin' word out of Faux.

Watch the double standard bullshit here:
https://youtu.be/K0e-dXS4AjM
ImageImage
!
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

BDG135 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:51 pm Now we're pulling out of a nuclear agreement with Russia
Another disastrous move on a global scale. As if it wasn't enough to fuck over his own citizens with a bullshit trade war and outdated industry, he's effectively compromising the climate target, ruining middle Eastern peace efforts, and now relaunching the cold war arms race. And here I thought even the most hawkish rightwingers would agree that nuclear war is somewhat undesirable for everyone when even a cunt like Reagan had enough sense to eventually realize that.

If the EU wasn't such a greedy little bitch club, I'd hope they'd at the very least deny him ANY weapons on European soil now. Close Büchel Air Base and fuck the NATO nuclear sharing bullshit. Yeah, fat chance.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Trump threatens nuclear buildup until other nations 'come to their senses'

"It's a threat to whoever you want," Trump said. "And it includes China, and it includes Russia, and it includes anybody else that wants to play that game. You can't do that. You can't play that game on me."

Jus' more "straightshootin'"! :roll:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/22/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Man accused of groping woman on flight from Houston to Albuquerque
https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/ma ... 9/?cat=500

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - A Florida man is accused of groping a female passenger while on a Southwest flight from Houston to Albuquerque Sunday.

He reportedly told authorities that the president of the United States says it's OK to grab women by their private parts.

I sure hope the guy was joking.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:09 pm Trump threatens nuclear buildup until other nations 'come to their senses'

"We have more money than anybody else by far", we can play this game forever. We just can't spend any on our own poor, immigrants have us at the brink of financial collapse, but a nuclear arms race is a piece of cake and a genius investment.
AnotherPerfectB*stard

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:19 am
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:09 pm Trump threatens nuclear buildup until other nations 'come to their senses'

"We have more money than anybody else by far", we can play this game forever. We just can't spend any on our own poor, immigrants have us at the brink of financial collapse, but a nuclear arms race is a piece of cake and a genius investment.
Well, Germany and it's "well-armed" forces* won't stop Putin if he decides to walk into Europe, in fact the Nuclear Deterrent seems to have been the ONLY deterrent since WW2.
Bonus fact: there aren't enough (NATO) ground troops to offer an adequate defense of Europe, and I don't really think "being offended at being invaded" is going to help either.

*Use google to read about German troops turning up to a NATO exercise with broomsticks instead of assault rifles.

Trump isn't stable and isn't predictable in his behavior - this is also a massive (political) deterrent as it is conceivable that he would actually push the button!
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Yeah, and no military won't stop Trump if he decides to "walk" into Europe either. Precisely why I don't want either of these lunatics near nuclear weapons.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:40 am Yeah, and no military won't stop Trump if he decides to "walk" into Europe either. Precisely why I don't want either of these lunatics near nuclear weapons.
Just remember! He wouldn't take dropping a nuclear bomb in Europe off the table. In an interview with Chris Matthews from the spring of 2016.
DT: “I would never say that. I would never take any of my cards off the table.”

CM: “How about Europe? We won’t use in Europe?”

DT: “I’m not going to take it off the table for anybody.”

CM: “You’re going to use it in Europe?”

DT: “No! I don’t think so. But…”

CM: “Just say it, say ‘I’m not going to use a nuclear weapon in Europe’.”

DT: “I am not taking cards off the table. I’m not going to use nukes – but I’m not taking any cards off the table.”
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:49 am
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:19 am

Well, Germany and it's "well-armed" forces* won't stop Putin if he decides to walk into Europe, in fact the Nuclear Deterrent seems to have been the ONLY deterrent since WW2.
Bonus fact: there aren't enough (NATO) ground troops to offer an adequate defense of Europe, and I don't really think "being offended at being invaded" is going to help either.

*Use google to read about German troops turning up to a NATO exercise with broomsticks instead of assault rifles.

Trump isn't stable and isn't predictable in his behavior - this is also a massive (political) deterrent as it is conceivable that he would actually push the button!
So fucking what?
ImageImage