Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Trump is now having a go at the Brits, too - by endorsing a Tweet from a far-right winger William Craddick - The Independent in the UK reports as follows:

Donald Trump’s suggestion that Britain invented Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election has been branded “completely false” by the UK government.
The US president shared a tweet by William Craddick, the founder of right-wing conspiracy theory news outlet Disobedience Media, on Sunday evening.

“Russiagate was designed in part to help the UK counter Russian influence by baiting the United States into taking a hard line against them,” Mr Craddick wrote. “Leaves us all with a more dangerous world as a consequence. Just another episode of the great game.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 27866.html

Pretty outlandish claim from the POTUS there, and thankfully the Brits seem to be taking an eye-rolling stance rather than anger. Not to mention that the British relationship with Russia has only declined sharply since the Salisbury Novichok poisonings (which many UK media outlets are assuming this is about) - which happened in March 2018 - a year and a half after the US election.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Concertina wire stolen from border fence and used for home security in Tijuana, authorities say
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/ne ... story.html

The concertina wire installed under the Trump administration to reinforce the U.S.-Mexico border is now being stolen and used to protect Tijuana residences as the city grapples with a surge in crime, officials confirmed Monday.

Thieves are stealing and selling the same concertina wire installed in November along the border by the Department of Homeland Security, and 15 to 20 arrests have already been made, city officials said.

Contractors were seen Monday at a border fence on the U.S. side of the Colonia Libertad neighborhood of Tijuana, replacing some of the stolen wire.

Some homes in the same area had identical wire installed in front of their homes, as an added layer of protection to their property lines and fences, but residents declined to comment about how they obtained the material.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Hollywood's Burning wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm Pretty outlandish claim from the POTUS there, and thankfully the Brits seem to be taking an eye-rolling stance rather than anger.
Thankfully? Everybody in the universe should tell the moron to fuck off with his moron shit.

Like in Germany, they're openly discussing throwing out Trump's idiot ambassador. If only they really had the balls:

German Politicians Call Trump's Ambassador a 'Brat' and 'Total Diplomatic Failure,' Demand Immediate Expulsion
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 pm
Hollywood's Burning wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:52 pm Pretty outlandish claim from the POTUS there, and thankfully the Brits seem to be taking an eye-rolling stance rather than anger.
Thankfully? Everybody in the universe should tell the moron to fuck off with his moron shit.

Like in Germany, they're openly discussing throwing out Trump's idiot ambassador. If only they really had the balls:

German Politicians Call Trump's Ambassador a 'Brat' and 'Total Diplomatic Failure,' Demand Immediate Expulsion
More of this needs to happen. Countries need to constantly tear this POS down.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm McCain's ghost is Spanky's eternal enemy because of the thumbs down thang.

Trump says he "gave McCain the funeral he wanted" and that McCain didn't even thank him. The fuck does that even mean? How was McCain supposed to do that?

The obsession with McCain and demeaning his legacy and military service is definitely growing. Expect McCain to become a regular part of the setlist. Like he wasn't on the first greatest hits album but he'll definitely make the second one and any future anthologies.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm McCain's ghost is Spanky's eternal enemy because of the thumbs down thang.

Trump says he "gave McCain the funeral he wanted" and that McCain didn't even thank him. The fuck does that even mean? How was McCain supposed to do that?

The obsession with McCain and demeaning his legacy and military service is definitely growing. Expect McCain to become a regular part of the setlist. Like he wasn't on the first greatest hits album but he'll definitely make the second one and any future anthologies.
This POS would score 100% on a mental illness exam.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I saw some of his little McCain-grave-pissing soliloquy in Ohio. The audience consisted of his supporters and even they were seemingly stunned silent while he prattled on with several minutes of deranged idiotspeak on just that one subject/obsession. His mental spider web is getting more tangled by the day.

"I gave him the funeral he wanted" :roll: He just has to claim credit as if his fucking life depends on it. He's like George Constanza wanting everybody to know that he PAID FOR THE BIG SALAD!!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:31 pm I saw some of his little McCain-grave-pissing soliloquy in Ohio. The audience consisted of his supporters and even they were seemingly stunned silent while he prattled on with several minutes of deranged idiotspeak on just that one subject/obsession. His mental spider web is getting more tangled by the day.

"I gave him the funeral he wanted" :roll: He just has to claim credit as if his fucking life depends on it. He's like George Constanza wanting everybody to know that he PAID FOR THE BIG SALAD!!
At least George actually did something.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:29 pm
exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:31 pm I saw some of his little McCain-grave-pissing soliloquy in Ohio. The audience consisted of his supporters and even they were seemingly stunned silent while he prattled on with several minutes of deranged idiotspeak on just that one subject/obsession. His mental spider web is getting more tangled by the day.

At least George actually did something.
And had the common courtesy not to grow a mindbending combover.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Must show five or more of the signs. :D

"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:12 pm Expect McCain to become a regular part of the setlist.
"LOCK HIM UP!.....oh wait........nevermind."

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

cowpins wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:02 am Must show five or more of the signs. :D

Trump got a perfect score! #MAGA
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like Kushner has been using multiple personal email platforms for White House business. So... lock him up? His wife was found to be doing the same thing, too.

Considering what Hillary endured over this issue (which she engaged in within the bounds of the law as it was at the time), this is some bullshit right here.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/21/70556158 ... ittee-says
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:33 pm Looks like Kushner has been using multiple personal email platforms for White House business. So... lock him up? His wife was found to be doing the same thing, too.

Considering what Hillary endured over this issue (which she engaged in within the bounds of the law as it was at the time), this is some bullshit right here.

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/21/70556158 ... ittee-says
The whole fucking thing is bullshit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics ... index.html

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

That diatribe from Trump is in line with the argument he made Wednesday before leaving the White House for a speech in Ohio. "It's interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy; he writes a report. You know -- never figured that one out," he said. "I had the greatest electoral victory -- one of them -- in the history of our country. Tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters. And now somebody is going to write a report who never got a vote."

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Seriously, Trump's mental state is completely unraveling. He absolutely cannot make one single statement anymore that's even in the ballpark of coherent. If he doesn't go to jail straight out of the white house, he'll go to a fucking sanitarium.

#25thAmendmentLetsDoThis
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He was mentally weak before he was elected, now the job is melting his brain.

He’s good for winding people up at his rallies but that’s about it. He was never especially bright but now his brain is just mush.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He should go live in the water with the river people. Nobody will bother him there.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mueller report is in!

Here we go!®

8)
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

No more indictments. It will have been all for nothing. Mueller in spankys back pocket.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

People may be expecting too much from the Mueller report. I think it'll have some stuff we expect but won't be a giant explosive display of damning evidence. William Barr has even said, "I was friends with Robert Mueller before this and I'll be friends with him after." What the hell does that mean? That's not comforting. I try not to be paranoid but some small part of me wonders what would happen if Mueller revealed himself to be in on the Trump con the whole time. Like some crazy double turn that no one saw coming. Like I said, a crazy thought but this is a crazy situation.

It feels like the end of every Hollywood comedy movie where you have the charming screwup saying, "Well, there's only one thing left to do. Win the whole fuckin' thing." (We're living in the movie "Major League" apparently.) He's not gonna be impeached, and the GOP wouldn't give a shit about any damning info anyway. They're all in, and Trump's gaslighting of half of America worked. All we have left is to beat Trump and his cronies in the 2020 election. If we don't, we're toast.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:02 pm If we don't, we're toast.
With avocado, I hope.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:02 pm All we have left is to beat Trump and his cronies in the 2020 election. If we don't, we're toast.
In a war between Trumpworld and intel, my money's on intel. Whatever happens was designed for maximum effectiveness in the long run.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:40 pm Mueller report is in!

Here we go!®

8)
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

No matter what's actually in the thing, we're going to get one side saying Trump is going to jail ANY DAY NOW and the other side saying there's nothing there, no collusion, he's totally exonerated. We're so far beyond actual reality with Trump and Mueller that what's actually on the pages might be irrelevant.

The fruits of the Mueller investigation are already there: Numerous indicted, some already convicted. Anyone that actually believes Trump is not a criminal is a moron. But will justice be served? I'm doubtful.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

AP report: Mueller not recommending any more indictments

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/a ... gIYrB-FX0c

Mueller is just playing Texas Hold'em while everyone else is playing Candyland. 8)
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm AP report: Mueller not recommending any more indictments

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/a ... gIYrB-FX0c

Mueller is just playing Texas Hold'em while everyone else is playing Candyland. 8)
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm Mueller is just playing Texas Hold'em while everyone else is playing Candyland. 8)
Somehow, I get the feeling that Spanky and several family members just might end up losing most of their money and stuff.
If so, that's poetic justice, ain't it?

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Horatio Sanz needs, NAY!, I want him to cameo on SNL. Playing Kellyanne's husband.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series