Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Puerto Rico governor warns White House: 'If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth'
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:36 pm Puerto Rico governor warns White House: 'If the bully gets close, I'll punch the bully in the mouth'

I don't see Mr. Paper Towel Jump Shot winning that fight. Rosselló for the knockout!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Fuck you, Spanky....and SHAME ON YOU!

Fact check: Trump twists facts of a migrant girl's death
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23702948/

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is misrepresenting the circumstances of a 7-year-old migrant girl's death as he seeks to steer any potential blame for it away from his administration.

Trump, after mockingly painting asylum seekers as a "con job" in a rally the previous night, asserted on Friday that Jakelin Caal Maquin was given no water by her father during their trek to a remote border area and that the dad acknowledged blame for his daughter's death on Dec. 8. Those assertions are not supported by the record.

TRUMP: "I think that it's been very well stated that we've done a fantastic job. ... The father gave the child no water for a long period of time - he actually admitted blame." — to reporters Friday.

THE FACTS: An autopsy report released Friday found that Guatemalan girl died of a bacterial infection just more than a day after being apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol. The El Paso County Medical Examiner's office said traces of streptococcus bacteria were found in Jakelin's lungs, adrenal gland, liver, and spleen, and she experienced a "rapidly progressive infection" that led to the failure of multiple organs.

Neither the autopsy report, nor accounts at the time by Customs and Border Protection , spoke of dehydration. And through family lawyers, Nery Gilberto Caal Cuz said after his girl's death that he made sure she had food and water as they traveled through Mexico.

Moreover, the Border Protection timeline on her case said she was checked for medical problems upon her apprehension and: "The initial screening revealed no evidence of health issues."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
KAOS
AKA Doo Doo Brown

Post by KAOS »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm I love how the Republican butthurters are now trying to characterize the investigation as a "hoax". That's not quite how it works. You had a president giving ALL the outward signs that he did everything that he was accused of, and the FBI duly did what they are in place to do. The entire thing never would have happened if there wasn't a complete fool waving his arms and all but shouting to everybody "HEY GUIZE! I'M WORKING FOR RUSSIA OVER HERE!"

If there's a guy in a mask outside of a bank with the alarm going off and he's holding a bag of cash and a gun, it isn't a "hoax" if the cops might look into it.
Facts. Now his lackey that he appointed Attorney General is going to take his time to read and redact the report while Individual-1 takes his "Told You It Was A Hoax" tour and riles up his base. By the time the report is released, it will appear as if the Dem's are just butthurt. The Dunce Whisperer is really feeling himself and is reenergized. Not gonna lie, I am starting to think this fool can win the next election. I'm concerned with what I see with the Dems. A bunch of apologizing wimps who are scared of their own shadows.

Fuck Trump!

No weapon formed against me shall prosper...
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

KAOS wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:54 am
exitflagger wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:22 pm I love how the Republican butthurters are now trying to characterize the investigation as a "hoax". That's not quite how it works. You had a president giving ALL the outward signs that he did everything that he was accused of, and the FBI duly did what they are in place to do. The entire thing never would have happened if there wasn't a complete fool waving his arms and all but shouting to everybody "HEY GUIZE! I'M WORKING FOR RUSSIA OVER HERE!"

If there's a guy in a mask outside of a bank with the alarm going off and he's holding a bag of cash and a gun, it isn't a "hoax" if the cops might look into it.
Facts. Now his lackey that he appointed Attorney General is going to take his time to read and redact the report while Individual-1 takes his "Told You It Was A Hoax" tour and riles up his base. By the time the report is released, it will appear as if the Dem's are just butthurt. The Dunce Whisperer is really feeling himself and is reenergized. Not gonna lie, I am starting to think this fool can win the next election. I'm concerned with what I see with the Dems. A bunch of apologizing wimps who are scared of their own shadows.

Fuck Trump!

Yeah, it definitely seems like there was a deliberate plan to get a jump of a month or two on the Democrats by hindering or delaying this process.
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... cA1#page=2
Trump, who has reportedly said in private that he doesn’t want “another single dollar” going to Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, again complained about funding for the island and called San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, a frequent critic, “crazed and incompetent.”

Trumptard projection axiom:

Trump supporters are taking a page from the head GOP nomtard. One of Trump's favorite IRL troll techniques is to accuse his opponents and naysayers of everything he knows he's guilty of himself. In turn, duncey Trump fellators accuse detractors of all the things that are far more descriptive of themselves. Trump does it as a preemptive strike/troll tactic. It's hard to tell if any of the others are even self aware enough to realize they're doing it. Equal parts desperation, butthurt and stupidity.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trump, who has reportedly said in private that he doesn’t want “another single dollar” going to Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, again complained about funding for the island and called San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz, a frequent critic,“crazed and incompetent.”

This is coming from your sitting American president.... Puerto Rico is an American territory, a sovereign state of the US. Puerto Rico's residents have been American citizens since 1917.

If Texas or Florida ever suffered devastation like PR did in a natural disaster what would the response be if Drumpf with held aid and rebuilding all because their mayors or governors had called him out for being an asshole? This is nothing more than more crybaby spoiled brat bullshit from the idiot in charge all because they didn't fall to his feet and grovel like his followers do..

Any further evidence that this orange lard ass isn't the biggest piece of shit to ever inhabit the White House isn't needed..
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There are times when I spend a whole day blissfully unaware of any news, and then I finally (stupidly) decide to check the news and wish I hadn't.

So today's big American scandal is that Trump is looking to hire his former Trump Organization counsel to head the IRS just as his tax returns are being requested. Total bullshit move of course. But more importantly, yesterday's scandal is that Mueller's team is now, as we could have guessed, speaking out, saying Barr's summary far undersells the real (damaging) findings of the Mueller report. So I guess we're now officially dealing with an actual cover-up effort.
Last edited by TenBenny on Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Wind turbines cause cancer.... you know, unlike coal mining...
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:56 pm Wind turbines cause cancer...
Can a Trumptard defend that statement?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

SeniorGrande wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:13 pm
Luminiferous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:56 pm Wind turbines cause cancer...
Can a Trumptard defend that statement?
Radiobed believes there's more money in clean energy subsidies than in the entire oil industry.

Radio? Do wind turbines cause cancer? Does SOUND cause cancer?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:19 pm Does SOUND cause cancer?
They will eventually find that Imagine Dragons causes cancer. I am fairly confident in that prediction.

Hilarious how last week Trump had another little pissing match with John McCain and today he's in the news for "clapping back" at Barbara Bush. I guess bickering with dead people is his idea of a level playing field.
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Luminiferous wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:56 pm Wind turbines cause cancer.... you know, unlike coal mining...
America got the President it deserved.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Another one bites the dust.... :lol:

Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen:

This afternoon I submitted my resignation to @POTUS and thanked him for the opportunity to serve in his administration.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Luminiferous wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm Image
Cute, but not accurate at all. Didn't the cartoonist hear that the redactions will be color coded?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Because that one is too black?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

William Barr is totally a Trump stooge. 100%. Forget any horseshit about him being a "highly respected" legal mind. He's totally in Donnie's hip pocket.

Trump gamed the election and now he's gaming the entire system with appointees. (Fucking Herman Cain. :roll: ) He's transparently staying with "acting" positions in the cabinet in order to keep things in a state of flux, which keeps ALL significant decisions across the board up to him. The emperor. What a fucking corrupt asshole through and through.

Man, 2020 (or worst case, 2024) can't get here fast enough.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Figuring this might pass by in the thread, I have to say I found myself rather incensed with Trump's sudden rant at the end of his meeting/presser from a day or so ago. Going off on a fictitious tear about Obama being the one to separate children from their parents and put them in cages, a practice which he, Trump, ended. It seemed like the session was done and everyone was leaving and then he just pulled it out of nowhere and kept going. Not only is none of that true, but Trump attempts to spin himself into a hero role.

I mean I get that Obama generally stays out of the fray, but it can't be completely easy, if you're him hearing that, to know whether to respond or not. And many people in his base will absolutely believe that lie. It's just another reminder that what Trump is attempting to do to Obama's legacy is rotten and unfair.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Didn't Jeff Flake not go for reelection with the thought of running against trump in 2020?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

October 10, 2016 in Wilkes-Barre, PA: "This just came out," Trump said. "WikiLeaks, I love WikiLeaks."
October 12, 2016 in Ocala, FL: "This WikiLeaks stuff is unbelievable," Trump said. "It tells you the inner heart, you gotta read it."
October 13, 2016 in Cincinnati, OH: "It's been amazing what's coming out on WikiLeaks."
October 31, 2016 in Warren, MI: "Another one came in today," Trump said. "This WikiLeaks is like a treasure trove."
November 4, 2016 in Wilmington, OH: "Getting off the plane, they were just announcing new WikiLeaks, and I wanted to stay there, but I didn't want to keep you waiting," said Trump. "Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks."
Just parking this here.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Donald Trump just showed how low he'll go on immigration

"Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only ... The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy -- so this should make them very happy!"

much more...https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/12/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

this guy is such a cunt
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

And...

Trump told head of border protection he'd pardon him if he violates immigration law

Washington (CNN) — President Donald Trump told Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan he would grant McAleenan a pardon if he were sent to jail for having border agents block asylum seekers from entering the US in defiance of US law, senior administration officials tell CNN.

Trump reportedly made the comment during a visit to the border at Calexico, California, a week ago. It was not clear if the comment was a joke.

Two officials briefed on the exchange say the President told McAleenan, since named the acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, that he "would pardon him if he ever went to jail for denying US entry to migrants," as one of the officials paraphrased.

The White House referred CNN to the Department of Homeland Security. A DHS spokesman told CNN, "At no time has the President indicated, asked, directed or pressured the Acting Secretary to do anything illegal. Nor would the Acting Secretary take actions that are not in accordance with our responsibility to enforce the law."
Trump denied reports he offered pardons in a tweet late Friday night. As we all already know, his denials mean jackshit!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/12/politi ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Today I found out that a buddy of mine was "fired" by Trump. The guy owns a sound company that did the in-house audio for the Miss Universe pageant for many years. After Trump purchased the pageant, he restructured everything, including replacing the sound company. Since Trump most likely ripped off the new company, I guess my friend lucked out.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ummmmm. Okay.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am Image

Ummmmm. Okay.
It's a silent bro fist for all of Tiger's affairs..
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:49 am Image

Ummmmm. Okay.
The slaves are already free.

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow