Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:18 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:55 pm Image
I assume that's a parody, but I can't tell anymore. :|
Expect the unexpected. But remember....if you do, then it's not unexpected.....is it?
Last edited by Turner Coates on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Have you guys actually read this thread? It's filled with so much hate and bitterness I'm having a hard time believing it's how you guys really feel. I'm seriously worried about everyone who posts here and no I'm not being sarcastic. You all need to just relax because WWIII has been diverted as much as you can't stand this fact it is something to be hopeful for at the very least.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sir Lancelot wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm Have you guys actually read this thread? It's filled with so much hate and bitterness I'm having a hard time believing it's how you guys really feel. I'm seriously worried about everyone who posts here and no I'm not being sarcastic. You all need to just relax because WWIII has been diverted as much as you can't stand this fact it is something to be hopeful for at the very least.
:lol:

Are you being serious?

We've signed these deals with North Korea before. They've violated all of them. The only difference now is that because it's Donald Trump, it's now "historic."

Except Trump got played like a fucking sucker. He wants his poll numbers to rise, and that will definitely happen, but he's calling a brutal and inhumane dictator a great man who wants what's best for his people?

To put it in perspective, Barack Obama was nearly crucified for easing tensions with Castro. Here we have Trump saying "The past is the past" with fucking Kim Jong Un!

This is Trumpism at its most bizarre. There are no beliefs, just Trump. It's a fucking cult.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sir Prancelot wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm Have you guys actually read this thread? It's filled with so much hate and bitterness I'm having a hard time believing it's how you guys really feel. I'm seriously worried about everyone who posts here and no I'm not being sarcastic. You all need to just relax because WWIII has been diverted as much as you can't stand this fact it is something to be hopeful for at the very least.
The concern troll shtick is beyond played out.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sir Lancelot wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm WWIII has been diverted
"Averted". Dumbass.

Yeah, I'm thinking KJU is definitely NOT going to lie and try to manipulate sanctions this time around. Sure. All because Trump is a magical circus peanut who can barely string words together to form a coherent sentence.

It's going to be so embarrassing for Trumptards when this all gets behind us. They'll lie to themselves and each other, but deep down they'll eventually realize how badly they got suckered by a soulless self-serving douchebag. I think part of them already realizes it but can't admit to it.

Bold prediction: I'd bet everything I own that once this all plays out and it becomes common knowledge what Spanky really is, MOST current Trumptards will take a lame stab at revisionism and claim they never supported him and never voted for him. That shit IS going to happen. Just watch.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Sir Lancelot wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm Have you guys actually read this thread? It's filled with so much hate and bitterness I'm having a hard time believing it's how you guys really feel. I'm seriously worried about everyone who posts here and no I'm not being sarcastic. You all need to just relax because WWIII has been diverted as much as you can't stand this fact it is something to be hopeful for at the very least.
It's an echo chamber that never stops. They do what most conceited liberals do and shut down any opposing opinion until it's nothing but their own voice left.

500 days in and this presidency is going better than anyone could have imagined- and it's embarrassing to see the left throw tantrums like spoiled brats.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

ChipsRoach wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 am
It's an echo chamber that never stops. They do what most conceited liberals do and shut down any opposing opinion until it's nothing but their own voice left.

500 days in and this presidency is going better than anyone could have imagined- and it's embarrassing to see the left throw tantrums like spoiled brats.
LOL!!

You're very loyal to a guy that's been a Republican for an entire three years. I guess lying and illiteracy are the earmarks for good GOP leadership. Remember that time when Obama said the Constitution was bad for America and you guys would not shut up about it . . . oh yeah. That was Drumpf. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 10781.html And you cunts just sat on your hands and shut your fucking mouths. I guess you were silent because Liberals shut you down. Oh! But three black guys kneeled in silent protest during the national anthem! Kick them out of the league!!

Fake outrage.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Danzig in the Dark

ShitsRoach wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 am
Sir Prancelot wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:20 pm Have you guys actually read this thread? It's filled with so much hate and bitterness I'm having a hard time believing it's how you guys really feel. I'm seriously worried about everyone who posts here and no I'm not being sarcastic. You all need to just relax because WWIII has been diverted as much as you can't stand this fact it is something to be hopeful for at the very least.

The only echo Chambers are the ones between your ears. If you asstards were shut down, we wouldn't be reading your contsant bitching about libruls refusing to bow down before you orange hued Messiah.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I post on another forum that has it's own version of the War Board, only theirs is very active. That motherfucker is the biggest Trump worshipping echo chamber you will ever see in your life. The delusion is off the charts. It's like Hannity on mega-steroids. Deep state conspiracies are taken as gospel and moderate GOP senators may as well be on a hit list. You got your cucks, your snowflakes, your SJWs, your betas, your libs, on and on. It's horrifying.

But yeah, THIS board, huh? Right. There's no comparison. Trump freaks are like human ebola.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Like Chip said here and as has been said many times before, Trumptardism is a cult. Plain and simple. There is no reasoning with a cult member. Period.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donald Chump got played like a fiddle in North Korea. SMH at the guy shunning PM Trudeau while praising a brutal dictator. Kim Jong-Un was "Little Rocket Man" before and now he's a guy you respect and trust?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSBoxW7Dc6Y

It doesn't matter though. If Trump, The White House and his party spin this right, the meeting will prompt the credit and admiration they're looking for come November.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:12 pm Kim Jong-Un was "Little Rocket Man" before and now he's a guy you respect and trust?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

(This one is REAL, folks)

Ummmm. Gee....I guess Spanky DOES watch the fake news.

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

You're fucking kidding me.
Danzig in the Dark

Hey, Chimps, has Trump gotten to the bottom of the chemtrail conspiracy?
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:59 am Like Chip said here and as has been said many times before, Trumptardism is a cult. Plain and simple. There is no reasoning with a cult member. Period.
Can't wait until they drink the orange Kool-Aid.
Last edited by risingfarce on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:41 pm It's a fucking cult.
That about sums it up.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

risingfarce wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 pm
Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:59 am Like Chip said here and as has been said many times before, Trumptardism is a cult. Plain and simple. There is no reasoning with a cult member. Period.
Can't wait until they dring the orange Kool-Aid.
Show them how.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Seems Sarah is leaving the swamp. Or does fake news strike again?
Last edited by BlackCrypt on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf answering Faux News' Bret Baier's comment that Kim Jong Un is “clearly executing people.”

“He’s a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, tough people, and you take it over from your father, I don’t care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have, if you could do that at 27 years old, I mean, that’s one in 10,000 that could do that,” Trump told Fox News’ Bret Baier. “So he’s a very smart guy, he’s a great negotiator, but I think we understand each other.”

When Baier pointed out some of the unsavory things Jong Un is accused of doing in North Korea, Trump demurred;

“Yeah, but so have a lot of other people have done some really bad things,” Trump said. “I mean, I could go through a lot of nations where a lot of bad things were done.”

When Baier asked about his relationship with Vladimir Putin and his call to reinstate Russia into the G-7 alliance.

“I’m not for Russia, I’m for the United States,” Trump said. “But as an example, if Vladimir Putin were sitting next to me at a table instead of one of the others, and we were having dinner the other night in Canada, I could say ‘Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria? Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of the Ukraine, get out of Ukraine, you shouldn’t be there? Just come on. Now, I think I’d probably have a good relationship with him or I’d be able to talk to him better than if you call somebody on a telephone and talk. If I’m sitting like I was with the others, for instance the new prime minister of Italy. He is a great guy, we had a great relationship. He agrees with me on Putin by the way.”

"Stable genius." :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 pm “Yeah, but so have a lot of other people have done some really bad things,” Trump said. “I mean, I could go through a lot of nations where a lot of bad things were done.”
Trump dumbs everything down, even the retardery of whataboutism. At least the Fox News clowns take a stab at offering up actual straw man arguments, Trump just says "I could go through a lot" of this or that, knowing good and well that he's got absolutely nothing to offer.

What kind of empty fucking head does it take to not even be able to use whataboutism right because you're too mentally lazy to follow through? Jesus fuck.
ImageImage
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Mojo wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:43 pm
risingfarce wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 pm
Can't wait until they drink the orange Kool-Aid.
Show them how.
Your mom put some in your thermos bottle this morning.

#MojoMomPullsAJimJones
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

BlackCrypt wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 pm Seems Sarah is leaving the swamp. Or does fake news strike again?
She's going to work at Maybelline.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 pm Drumpf answering Faux News' Bret Baier's comment that Kim Jong Un is “clearly executing people.”

“He’s a tough guy. Hey, when you take over a country, tough country, tough people, and you take it over from your father, I don’t care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have, if you could do that at 27 years old, I mean, that’s one in 10,000 that could do that,” Trump told Fox News’ Bret Baier. “So he’s a very smart guy, he’s a great negotiator, but I think we understand each other.”

When Baier pointed out some of the unsavory things Jong Un is accused of doing in North Korea, Trump demurred;

“Yeah, but so have a lot of other people have done some really bad things,” Trump said. “I mean, I could go through a lot of nations where a lot of bad things were done.”

When Baier asked about his relationship with Vladimir Putin and his call to reinstate Russia into the G-7 alliance.

“I’m not for Russia, I’m for the United States,” Trump said. “But as an example, if Vladimir Putin were sitting next to me at a table instead of one of the others, and we were having dinner the other night in Canada, I could say ‘Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of Syria? Would you do me a favor? Would you get out of the Ukraine, get out of Ukraine, you shouldn’t be there? Just come on. Now, I think I’d probably have a good relationship with him or I’d be able to talk to him better than if you call somebody on a telephone and talk. If I’m sitting like I was with the others, for instance the new prime minister of Italy. He is a great guy, we had a great relationship. He agrees with me on Putin by the way.”

"Stable genius." :lol:
#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Michael Cohen has reportedly been telling people he expects to be arrested in a matter of days. Paperwork is apparently being drawn up by legal authorities. Strap yourselves in for the ride.

The guy should totally flip on Donnie. You know the authorities are gonna make the idea as compelling as they can for him. I know he's spent decades desperate for Donnie's approval, but if he continues to believe he'll be protected, he's gonna be played for a chump. Flip!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/12/trump-l ... y-now.html

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/prosec ... hen-msnbc/
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Also, there are rumblings that Sarah Huckabee Sanders may leave her job at the end of the year. That would be a huge plus, although I shudder to think what would be unleashed after that. Someone in the comments section theorized that Roseanne Barr would be asked to take over. That seems unlikely, but then again, she does fit the bill for two of Donnie's main obsessions, racism and celebrities.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... house-soon
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Last edited by Love_Industry on Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I watched Spanky say that "thousands and thousands" of dead Korean War vets' parents asked him if he could have remains returned home from N. Korea.
Really? I didn't know there were that many Americans OVER 100 FUCKING YEARS OLD!

Spanky, you ignorant, lying slut. If I had a horse, I'd horsewhip you.

Trump claims parents of Korean War vets lobbied him during 2016 campaign. There’s just one problem.
"They said, 'when you can, president, we'd love our son to be brought back home' -- you know, the remains."
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-parents ... f572e9174/

“One of the things that really I’m happy is that the soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home,” Trump said. “And we have thousands of people that have asked for that — thousands and thousands of people.”

It’s true that there are families of veterans who fell in Korea who are still trying to recover remains. But Trump then told a story about parents of Korean War veterans who purportedly approached him during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“So many people asked when I was on the campaign,” Trump said. “I’d say, ‘wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship’ — but they said, ‘when you can, president, we’d love our son to be brought back home’ — you know, the remains.”

There’s just one problem — American involvement in the Korean War ended in 1953. If we most generously assume that the parent of a future solider was 18 when their child was born, and that their child was 18 when he was killed on the last day of the war, that means a parent would have been 99 in 2016.

While almost all parents of fallen Korean War veterans would’ve been much older than that in 2016, it’s not inconceivable that a 99-year-old parent of a fallen Korean War veteran might have approached Trump during the campaign. But note that Trump claimed multiple parents approached him to say, “we’d love our son to be brought back home.” That seems exceedingly unlikely, at best.

Not only does Trump’s story reveal how easily he lies, but the lack of follow up by host Bret Baier says something about how Fox News covers the president. Instead of trying to get the president to explain his implausible anecdote, the interview immediately moved on to other topics.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Another day, another hypocrisy. They have video of Trump saluting a North Korean General at the summit. This is after Trump went off on Barack Obama when he bowed to Saudi's King Abdullah back in 2012, who by contrast, is NOT a long time military ADVERSARY of the US.

Trump. Is. A. Fucking. Idiot.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:45 am Another day, another hypocrisy. They have video of Trump saluting a North Korean General at the summit. This is after Trump went off on Barack Obama when he bowed to Saudi's King Abdullah back in 2012, who by contrast, is NOT a long time military ADVERSARY of the US.

Trump. Is. A. Fucking. Idiot.
LMFAO, incredible.