Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

pulsar0510 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 am
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:41 pm A new in-depth book on Mike Pence reveals the depths of his mental instability and danger to America. Egads, Trump or Pence? It's like being between a rock and a hard place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/28/opin ... error.html
Egads- a paywall.
Copy and paste it or don't post it.

The New York Times generally offers free reads up to, I think, ten articles a month. Apologies if that did not come up.
pulsar0510
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by pulsar0510 »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:11 pm
pulsar0510 wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:09 am
TenBenny wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:41 pm A new in-depth book on Mike Pence reveals the depths of his mental instability and danger to America. Egads, Trump or Pence? It's like being between a rock and a hard place.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/28/opin ... error.html
Egads- a paywall.
Copy and paste it or don't post it.

The New York Times generally offers free reads up to, I think, ten articles a month. Apologies if that did not come up.
So it's my fault?
Let's not blame the victim, just follow the instructions: copy and paste it.
Lies are the words that I use when you look up hopefully
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

ZOIKS! Are you kiddin??
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I do not keep up with who is on the legal team of Drumpf, but did he recently hire Blotzer's attorney???

Is there not one fucking member of that legal team that is going to step up and say "QUIT POSTING STUPID SHIT ON TWITTER REGARDING MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION YOU FUCKING ORANGE DUNCE!!!"?

The dumb ass has almost gone full on OJ Simpson "If I Did It" now... Then today Giuliani went babbling on CNN and Faux with:
There were no Trump campaign contacts with Russians.
There were contacts, but there was no collusion.
There might have been sketchy stuff happening, but the president wasn't involved.
Collusion isn't a crime.

Did he get down on the ground and snort the dust from the WTC collapse on 9/11??
Both need to take a page from Mueller.... say nothing.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Word is that the Trump administration is looking to serve up an additional $100 billion tax cut to the wealthy, bypassing Congress for any sort of input on the move. This coming on the heels of news that Trump will be out stumping for GOP candidates six days a week for two months leading up to the midterms (making it likely that he'll be doing very little work during that period). The Trump White House seems to be hellbent on doing everything it can to cinch up those votes. But in the end, this all leads back to Trump absolutely angling to do whatever he can to protect himself at all costs.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Seriously, every time I make an argument in this thread, the usual suspects run and hide and don't answer the arguments. If we are going to have a Trump thread, the Looney Russian truthers should be required to respond or else this thread is pure therapy.

It's gotten to the point where people are just spamming and aren't discussing. Lenny, Wheresthestagemanager, et al, are pulling an Angry Again or Ironman and just posting bullshit.

If you are asked a direct question in this thread and you don't answer, then you are spamming.

If you are a dumbass and don't know how to make an argument then GTFO and STFU.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm Seriously, every time I make an argument in this thread, the usual suspects run and hide and don't answer the arguments. If we are going to have a Trump thread, the Looney Russian truthers should be required to respond or else this thread is pure therapy.

It's gotten to the point where people are just spamming and aren't discussing. Lenny, Wheresthestagemanager, et al, are pulling an Angry Again or Ironman and just posting bullshit.

If you are asked a direct question in this thread and you don't answer, then you are spamming.

Self-immolation. You should try it.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump angrily slams the Koch Brothers after their threats to stop funding GOP activity, reminds the ingrates [cue eye roll] his tax cuts brought them additional wealth and also alludes to shady judiciary selection.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump- ... otal-joke/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm Seriously, every time I make an argument in this thread, the usual suspects run and hide and don't answer the arguments.

Fuck off, windbag. Your personality smells like Trumpshit.
You are a giant clam in the symphony of life.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 am

Your personality smells like Trumpshit.

Like much of your non-meme posts, this makes no sense. How does a personality smell, exactly?

Nice work, dummy!
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Your emotions smell like Putincrap!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:51 am
Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 am

Your personality smells like Trumpshit.

Like much of your non-meme posts, this makes no sense. How does a personality smell, exactly?

Nice work, dummy!

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

An old crackpot truther with 30,000 posts, 99% that are either animated gifs or the subject of Donald Trump.

Sad...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:05 am An old crackpot truther with 30,000 posts, 99% that are either animated gifs or the subject of Donald Trump.

Sad...

Nah. You're just ill-tempered....and wrong.

Okay.....your turn, Smeggy.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:17 am
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:05 am An old crackpot truther with 30,000 posts, 99% that are either animated gifs or the subject of Donald Trump.

Sad...

Nah. You're just ill-tempered....and wrong.

Okay.....your turn, Smeggy.
Most turboposters who post 20 times a day contributing little usually burn themselves out after a few years, like bluetrain.

Credit is due to you though for continuing to slog through your misery.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:28 am

Most turboposters who post 20 times a day contributing little usually burn themselves out after a few years, like bluetrain.

Credit is due to you though for continuing to slog through your misery.
Project much?
Am I in misery or do I love my life?

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm Seriously, every time I make an argument in this thread, the usual suspects run and hide and don't answer the arguments. If we are going to have a Trump thread, the Looney Russian truthers should be required to respond or else this thread is pure therapy.
Sadly the Russian truther thing has gotten to hysterical lengths... Some aren't content, like Drumpf, with waiting on the Mueller investigation to be complete, they want prosecution now and do not care how silly many of the reports have gotten..

After 8 years of watching fucking idiots believing the half black man elected president was a America hating Muslim, not born in America, after citizens guns so badly that motherfuckers were burying the fucking things, the whole daily Drumpf/Russian ties are getting just as outlandish...
It is very evident I'm not fan of Drumpf, but it comes from way before he started his anti-Obama bullshit or his getting the GOP nomination.. I've thought he was an idiot back in the 80's and 90's, he hasn't changed my mind in 2018, however I'm not seeing anything worthy of prosecution or impeachment presented at this time....

Yes there has been evidence of Russian hacking into the election process and more than likely to help Drumpf, but no evidence he knew, despite indictments of those close to him, unless they flip on him with concrete proof of his knowledge and direction, Drumpf will avoid any legal consequences in this whole deal.. Something could change, if Drumpf doesn't try to torpedo the Mueller probe, it's going to be a long process.
Did Drumpf know about meetings some of his inner circle were having with the Ruskies? Who knows? There has been no video, photographic or audio or any other concrete evidence or witnesses to confirm Spanky in cahoots with the hackers or agents offering offering intel on Clinton... Yes you can say YET, but that's a big stretch. There IS a lot of hearsay and second hand bullshit, but there's been no concrete proof of anything regarding Drumpf in collusion except by his big mouth.

Sure sure the daily Twitter screams of WITCH HUNT! 12 ANGRY DEMOCRATS!! THEY NEED TO END THIS HOAX!! seem to reek of someone with something to hide, or it could be the feeble mind of an elderly game show host, but it isn't enough.. It's really hard to believe that 4 years ago that all it took to gather a flock of faithful followers was going after the half black guy's birth certificate, promising 40 foot containment walls to keep the Messicans out and pretending his philandering draft dodging ass to be second coming of General MacArthur.. It also helped his running against a woman who had no clue she was almost more despised than Casey Anthony..

No matter what the outcome of all of this the Drumpf supporters will NEVER turn on him or believe he's guilty of anything... He has sewn the seed of doubt in the FBI and CIA, turned the media into the enemy of his people and has no issue with him blatantly lying to them every day and they will take it as gospel as he would never lead them astray...
They're never going to buy that their savior is guilty of anything except playing footsies with a few chicks behind Melania's back.. As long as they believe the country is going to return to the Archie Bunker days, they will support him to the grave...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So, anyone here need to show picture ID when you buy groceries?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Is the Paul Manafort trial gonna wrap up this Russia thing?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 pm Is the Paul Manafort trial gonna wrap up this Russia thing?

Sadly, no.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm So, anyone here need to show picture ID when you buy groceries?

Not me, but I heard it's a sad reality for everybody else.
Didn't Obama and Hillary invent that deal?

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:25 pm
vlad wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm So, anyone here need to show picture ID when you buy groceries?

Not me, but I heard it's a sad reality for everybody else. Obama and Hillary invent that deal?
Yeah, that's it. Seriously though, it's just a minor thing, out of all the bullshit that's come out of his mouth, but how clueless is he about how things work for regular people. I doubt he even knows what a debit card is. Or knows a PIN#. Man of the people, that guy. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

Nevoeiro
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevoeiro »

Not really, but we use it for pretty much everything else. Vote, school or any service we enroll will ask for the id info. One time, in high school, I forgot to bring the ID card to the national math test and it was a shitshow. I have been asked to show my id multiple times, in the streets, bus or subway, when police is searching for someone.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Nevoeiro wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:24 am
Not really, but we use it for pretty much everything else. Vote, school or any service we enroll will ask for the id info. One time, in high school, I forgot to bring the ID card to the national math test and it was a shitshow. I have been asked to show my id multiple times, in the streets, bus or subway, when police is searching for someone.
Thanks for the answer. You are in Portugal, though, right? This is Trumpy saying, to his fellow Americans, that we need an ID to buy groceries. It's bullshit. I was trying to think of the times I've had to show my ID in the past year. Maybe three times, maybe. One for my cable company, who requires my ID to PAY a fucking bill in person (even though they are happy to take a check by mail or phone without it, just weird. Then to our Dept. of Motor Vehicles when we changed a title on vehicle. There was one other, but I can't remember what it was for, just having to dig my DL out of my wallet, buried under everything else because I use it so infrequently.

Oh yeah, because I live in a civilzed state, I get to vote by mail. No ID required, except when I registered to vote years ago.

He just made a stupid, ignorant comment that shows just how clueless he is.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donnie is out of his fuckin' mind today. Yelling to Sessions to end the Mueller probe. This is what happens when a lifetime grifter/cheat/criminal ends up in the White House. Such a person may end up having a legal eagle with a Terminator-like relentlessness on his or her heels. Had this asshole never become president he might actually have skated through his whole life never paying for his misdeeds.

Was Donnie not made aware that Mueller is now focusing on his tweets as well? Making a comment like that definitely seems like an attempt at obstruction of justice. Well done, stupid!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 am

Sarah H. tried to spin/blur it by mentioning liquor stores, then saying if a grocery store "didn't check" (for a liquor purchase?), they might be "doing something wrong."

Automatic Trump Tweet Generator (I think you'll get some laughs from this, Vlad)
https://filiph.github.io/markov/

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"What do you need a fake ID for??"
"Psh...so I can buy groceries!"
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

^^^^ :lol:
Turner Coates wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:35 pm
vlad wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:37 am

Sarah H. tried to spin/blur it by mentioning liquor stores, then saying if a grocery store "didn't check" (for a liquor purchase?), they might be "doing something wrong."
I had a drunk neighbor when I was growing up who would say he was going to get groceries and always come back with a case of PBR.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Occasionally, I'm asked to show my ID when I'm using a card to pay. It's not because of that evil foreign Muslim Negro ex-President makes them. It's so this doesn't happen:
ImageImage