Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

He’s definitely giving his Trumptard fanbase what it wants.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:48 pm He’s definitely giving his Trumptard fanbase what it wants.
And so is Nimrata Haley...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... civil-war/
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:02 am
dmbrocker wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:48 pm He’s definitely giving his Trumptard fanbase what it wants.
And so is Nimrata Haley...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... civil-war/
Hey, states' rights, baby! Unless they're against Trump like those Godless heathens in the Colorado Supreme Court!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Guess the former Governor of South Carolina forgot to read the South Carolina Declaration of Secession. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maine-bars-t ... 53694.html

And now two, TWO states removed Trump from the primary ballot! Ah, ha, ha!

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Engoron denied DiaperAss to speak at his closing arguments, then reconsidered with parameters. Of course, DiaperAss McPoopyPants did not stay within those parameters and turned the courtroom into a circus. I have never seen such a stupid public figure in my 57 years. Engoron should have held him in contempt, but now there are no grounds for appeal on not getting to have his say. He got his say and, as usual, fucked himself in his orange fat ass.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Just let Trump be Trump. :D
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Did anybody read the statement John Kelly released yesterday? Goddamn that was brutal.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Grendel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:43 am Did anybody read the statement John Kelly released yesterday? Goddamn that was brutal.
What did he have to say? All I’m finding is a statement from October.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:11 am
Grendel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:43 am Did anybody read the statement John Kelly released yesterday? Goddamn that was brutal.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:16 am
Thanks for that but it too is from October. Perhaps Grendel is just now hearing about this. Either way he’s pure trash and this story had no traction after a few days. Unbelievable that people still support this crook.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Speaking of ex aides one of my favorite Republicans joke true story was about his first Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Mitch McConnell used to joke behind closed doors that Rex didn’t lie when he told the press he never called Trump a idiot. He said he called him a fucking idiot.
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Nobody finds it strange that the two most polarizing (and arguably inept) Presidents we have ever had, are once again the narrative we are being fed?

"They" want us divided and distracted by what essentially comes down to a "pissing contest"........ who/what's behind it?, I don't know........

Your Political Party does not care about you, your neighbor does (and even if they don't, they would still probably lend you a cup of sugar, or help you move a couch.....)

#TRUTH
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Wild Obsession wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am Nobody finds it strange
I think sad is a far better word. They both make sense.
Trump makes sense because he's a cult leader and has a cult. His presence is a massive ratings boost no matter what the leaning of the network is. Makes sense he'd be kept in the public eye, and cultists aren't known for admitting they're wrong or seeing reason. It's a cult.
Biden makes far less sense from a populist point of view, but makes sense from a strategic one. I don't know a single Democrat who wanted him when he ran or wants him now. He just wasn't Trump. That's what the Democrats are banking on again. Democrats think he's the best choice because he's not as divisive as a real progressive with real progressive ideals. He's a safe option who'll get the Liberal vote because of who he isn't, but also pick up a lot of the fence sitters who won't vote for a real progressive.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

eddie lee roth wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:33 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:16 am

Thanks for that but it too is from October. Perhaps Grendel is just now hearing about this. Either way he’s pure trash and this story had no traction after a few days. Unbelievable that people still support this crook.
Were you ever captured?
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Wild Obsession wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am Nobody finds it strange that the two most polarizing (and arguably inept) Presidents we have ever had, are once again the narrative we are being fed?

"They" want us divided and distracted by what essentially comes down to a "pissing contest"........ who/what's behind it?, I don't know........

Your Political Party does not care about you, your neighbor does (and even if they don't, they would still probably lend you a cup of sugar, or help you move a couch.....)

#TRUTH
Who is “they?”

And I don’t care for Biden but to say he is equal to Trump in depravity, corruption, etc., etc?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

My bad. Have y’all talked about how he smells like shit on this thread?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

John Kelly goes on the record to confirm several disturbing stories about Trump

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials. “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

“A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women,” Kelly continued. “A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law.

“There is nothing more that can be said,” Kelly concluded. “God help us.”

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Kelly left out the fact that Trump now openly wants to turn us into a fascist autocracy. We've fought wars and conflicts through our history, lost many lives on the battlefield, and the one thing all those battles had in common was that they were standing AGAINST what Trump and his dumbfucks now want to establish as OUR government.

Everything their dearly humped stars and stripes stands for. They're ready to chuck it all for their beloved orange golden calf.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Whatever. Kelly's statement is nothing new to those of use who knew all along Trump was a fucking psycho.

Kinda funny the way he's been zoning out lately.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Grendel wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:13 pm
Wild Obsession wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:39 am Nobody finds it strange that the two most polarizing (and arguably inept) Presidents we have ever had, are once again the narrative we are being fed?

#TRUTH
Who is “they?”

And I don’t care for Biden but to say he is equal to Trump in depravity, corruption, etc., etc?
His puppetmasters haven't told him yet.
ImageImage
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

I shudder to ask, but what are the chances that Trump won't win in November?

:(
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

alleyrulez wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:37 am I shudder to ask, but what are the chances that Trump won't win in November?

He lost the last general election, and look at many of his staunchest high profile supporters now. Folks such as Rudy G., MyPillow Guy, Kellyanne, Tucker Carlson, etc. don't have the influence they used to. They were part of a passing fad by claiming to be true Trump believers. Trump never even presented any thought/mapped out policies, so what WAS it they BELIEVED in, other than a dumbass who likes to shake things up, and fill his pockets while doing it? I think those supporters were opportunists, thinking, "What's in it for ME? When and where are MY chances to gain something?"
His lawyers constantly quit, and former aides are talking shit about him.
I do not believe a majority of American women agree that the government should dictate what they do with their bodies.
I do not believe a majority of Americans think having a dictator is a good idea.

So, to sum it up, no he won't be reelected. Ever.
And I didn't even mention his court trials.
Unless he gets confinement of some sort, he's going to continue his never ending final tour until it's no longer cost effective.

alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:42 am
alleyrulez wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:37 am I shudder to ask, but what are the chances that Trump won't win in November?

He lost the last general election, and look at many of his staunchest high profile supporters now. Folks such as Rudy G., MyPillow Guy, Kellyanne, Tucker Carlson, etc. don't have the influence they used to. They were part of a passing fad by claiming to be true Trump believers. Trump never even presented any thought/mapped out policies, so what WAS it they BELIEVED in, other than a dumbass who likes to shake things up, and fill his pockets while doing it? I think those supporters were opportunists, thinking, "What's in it for ME? When and where are MY chances to gain something?"
I do not believe a majority of American women agree that the government should dictate what they do with their bodies.
I do not believe a majority of Americans think having a dictator is a good idea.

Unless he gets confinement of some sort, he's going to continue his never ending final tour until it's no longer cost effective.
I hope yer right, man.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

alleyrulez wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:50 am

I hope yer right, man.
The avatar Trump is next so "HE CAN BE...IMMORTAL." What a dumbfuck.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

alleyrulez wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:50 am

I hope yer right, man.
I hope so, too. Here in small town Bible Belt NE Georgia he still has a lot of pull with all the theocratically-minded blue collar redneck bible thumpers who are willing to die on the hill of Cult 45, but outside of that there's still a chance he may be hemorrhaging enough supporters to keep him out of the White House. It's just a shame that we're stuck with having to deal with another Biden-Trump showdown just to keep Donnie out.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's efforts to commandeer control of the country will likely not be deterred (da turd) by him losing the election. He and his most fervent toadies will spin a loss as proof that our current system of government (democracy, 2 and a half centuries of success be damned) is not working correctly.

Trump will gaslight and lie to the more retarded faction of the population till the day he keels over. And as a martyr, he'll probably even do it from beyond the grave. We never had to deal with a wannabe despot before but we've obviously been incubating the favorable conditions for one to come along.

I think at this point we can all just be thankful that the opportunity was taken by a fat, half-witted grifter and not somebody cunning enough to actually pull it off.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Jury rules Trump must pay E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million in damages for defamation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/26/trump-e ... ments.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Nah....it's more like THIS: