So.... Brendan Fraser had his taint fingered.

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Billy Jack
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

So.... Brendan Fraser had his taint fingered.

Post by Billy Jack » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:06 am

"His left hand reaches around, grabs my ass cheek, and one of his fingers touches me in the taint. And he starts moving it around," Fraser said.
http://toofab.com/2018/02/22/brendan-fr ... the-mummy/

And, that is why he left Hollywood.
thats_what_she_said
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: So.... Brendan Fraser had his taint fingered.

Post by thats_what_she_said » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 am

i just came
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:21 am

I read the original GQ article and I just don't understand the mentality of Fraser's reaction. If some rod bandit did that to me, my first instinct would be to drive my elbow into his eye socket. Maybe it's cultural or something.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
Aren't you one of those meat-selling scammers?

Then the mark takes the bait, hauls the box home and finds out it's full of sheep eyeballs, horse dicks and tripe?

You're running (or have run) that scam, aren't you? Dead serious question here.
Billy Jack

Post by Billy Jack » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 am

The whole, he grabbed my butt so I left the industry, is laughable. Perhaps the fact that you are a bad actor finally caught up with your career.
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:50 pm

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I read the original GQ article and I just don't understand the mentality of Fraser's reaction. If some rod bandit did that to me, my first instinct would be to drive my elbow into his eye socket. Maybe it's cultural or something.
Tell that to Terry Crews. Plus Fraser's bad toucher was best friends with Kevin Spacey. If Fraser or Crews had done what you said, they'd be in jail for assault and the real perp would continue to do the same thing, only with a bit more caution.

Fraser was a limited actor it's true, but he did do a few movies that didn't get the attention they probably should have.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:13 pm

stocknsocks wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I read the original GQ article and I just don't understand the mentality of Fraser's reaction. If some rod bandit did that to me, my first instinct would be to drive my elbow into his eye socket. Maybe it's cultural or something.
Tell that to Terry Crews. Plus Fraser's bad toucher was best friends with Kevin Spacey. If Fraser or Crews had done what you said, they'd be in jail for assault and the real perp would continue to do the same thing, only with a bit more caution.

Self-defense is an affirmative legal defense from being convicted of assault. So, Fraser wouldn't be in jail because a) the case would be dismissed or b) he wouldn't be prosecuted in the first place. I thought this was basic legal knowledge that pretty much everyone knows but then I remember this is Metal Sludge.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Then the mark takes the bait, hauls the box home and finds out it's full of sheep eyeballs, horse dicks and tripe?

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:51 pm

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:

Self-defense is an affirmative legal defense from being convicted of assault. So, Fraser wouldn't be in jail because a) the case would be dismissed or b) he wouldn't be prosecuted in the first place. I thought this was basic legal knowledge that pretty much everyone knows but then I remember this is Metal Sludge.
It becomes a he said/he said type of thing and depends on whether or not the police and the DA find the story believable, correct? Say Crews had punched out the fucker that grabbed him by the nuts, do you think the police would have believed Crews or the agent? If this happens to a woman it's more believable but if it happens to a man it gets a bit gray rather than black and white. Plus the grabber has some serious players in his pocket that would discredit everything Fraser said. I'm not really arguing, I'm just looking at this from a different point of view perhaps. Obviously I could be wrong but I'm not familiar with the legal side of what would most likely be considered a criminal act.

And again, this dude is best friends with Kevin Spacey, so it doesn't exactly help the guys case but it's still a he said/he said issue.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:51 pm

stocknsocks wrote:
stocknsocks wrote: Tell that to Terry Crews. Plus Fraser's bad toucher was best friends with Kevin Spacey. If Fraser or Crews had done what you said, they'd be in jail for assault and the real perp would continue to do the same thing, only with a bit more caution.

It becomes a he said/he said type of thing and depends on whether or not the police and the DA find the story believable, correct? Say Crews had punched out the fucker that grabbed him by the nuts, do you think the police would have believed Crews or the agent? If this happens to a woman it's more believable but if it happens to a man it gets a bit gray rather than black and white. Plus the grabber has some serious players in his pocket that would discredit everything Fraser said. I'm not really arguing, I'm just looking at this from a different point of view perhaps. Obviously I could be wrong but I'm not familiar with the legal side of what would most likely be considered a criminal act.

And again, this dude is best friends with Kevin Spacey, so it doesn't exactly help the guys case but it's still a he said/he said issue.
If for some reason they didn't think it was self defense in this hypothetical situation, the prosecution would have the burden of proof to show that it wasn't and they wouldn't be able to based on this scenario. So it would be nolle prossed for lack of evidence. Either way, Fraser wouldn't be in jail for protecting himself against a perpetrator.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

I’m pretty sure it’s ok to kick somebody’s ass if they’re friends with Kevin Spacey.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:29 pm

stocknsocks wrote:

If for some reason they didn't think it was self defense in this hypothetical situation, the prosecution would have the burden of proof to show that it wasn't and they wouldn't be able to based on this scenario. So it would be nolle prossed for lack of evidence. Either way, Fraser wouldn't be in jail for protecting himself against a perpetrator.
I didn’t know that so I’m glad to learn about something like that. Some states have a different burden of proof and I wonder if it happened somewhere else if there would be assault charges filed in different states. I’m in flyover country so I was basing my knowledge from that. I suppose I’m more accustomed to white trash fighting.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:30 pm

eddie lee roth wrote:I’m pretty sure it’s ok to kick somebody’s ass if they’re friends with Kevin Spacey.
I agree. I keep wondering who’s going to get hit next. Bryan Singer has gone underground so I thinks it’s time he got dragged back into the light.
hairmetalmusic.com
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by hairmetalmusic.com » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:18 pm

stocknsocks wrote:

You act like the agent’s lawyer wouldn’t present an alternative description of what happened.

The case wouldn’t just be punching and fingering the taint. It would involve the agent’s story.

Judge: what is your version of the story?

“I told Brendan that we weren’t going to consider him for Mummy 3. He got mad and asked why. I told him that in all honesty it was because he was a shitty actor. He got mad and punched me in the face.”

Brendan jumps up and tells “no, that’s not what happened. That dude fingered my asshole so I punched him.”

Who will most likely be believed?

And your conclusion is just factually wrong - unless there is actual evidence to prove it. Otherwise everybody arrested for punching somebody would just say the other guy had touched his taint.

High school boys could just knock out there teachers or principal and say they did it because the teacher fingered his taint. Your boss at works yells at you? Just knock him out and tell fhe judge that he fingered your taint.

It’s funny you made a comment about how stupid people on Sludge are....when you are the one whose opinion was actually wrong.
Olds_71_442
Threesome with Pam and Donna

Post by Olds_71_442 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:24 pm

If I'm wiping my behind and my finger breaks through the toilet paper....should i punch myself in the face?
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Chip Z'Hoy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:25 pm

I don't see the problem. This is just how guys hug.
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:Dana's lines in Slaughter were interesting, fluid, intricate at times, fit the song and most importantly, grooved like a mutha.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:If I'm wiping my behind and my finger breaks through the toilet paper....should i punch myself in the face?
How this will end:
ImageImage
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Olds_71_442 wrote:If I'm wiping my behind and my finger breaks through the toilet paper....should i punch myself in the face?
Only if at first you look at said finger and then realizing nobody’s around you sniff it then by all means kick your ass good for being a big dummy.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 pm

No, I'd hope you'd scrub your hands and under the nails with warm water and soap. Then dry on a paper towel. Then use anti-bacterial gel to ensure no fecal matter remains. That's icky.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:40 pm

stocknsocks wrote:
No, I'd hope you'd scrub your hands and under the nails with warm water and soap. Then dry on a paper towel. Then use anti-bacterial gel to ensure no fecal matter remains. That's icky.
Of course. It would be unhealthy to punch oneself with a shitty fist.
ImageImage
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 pm

hairmetalmusic.com wrote: You act like the agent’s lawyer wouldn’t present an alternative description of what happened.

The "agent's lawyer's presentation" is irrelevant to whether a hypothetical Fraser defending himself from sexual assault would hold up in court. The prosecution's burden would have to extend beyond the claim.

The case wouldn’t just be punching and fingering the taint. It would involve the agent’s story.

Judge: what is your version of the story?

“I told Brendan that we weren’t going to consider him for Mummy 3. He got mad and asked why. I told him that in all honesty it was because he was a shitty actor. He got mad and punched me in the face.”

Brendan jumps up and tells “no, that’s not what happened. That dude fingered my asshole so I punched him.”

Who will most likely be believed?

Prosecutors, at least competent prosecutors, don't try cases based on "who is more likely to be believed?" They base it on evidence that corroborates the charge. Since there is no evidence (based on the information provided) that does so, then it follows that the prosecution would not try the case.

And your conclusion is just factually wrong - unless there is actual evidence to prove it. Otherwise everybody arrested for punching somebody would just say the other guy had touched his taint. High school boys could just knock out there teachers or principal and say they did it because the teacher fingered his taint. Your boss at works yells at you? Just knock him out and tell fhe judge that he fingered your taint.

Your argumant is ass- backwards and I am not "factually wrong." The prosecution has the burden of proof to show that a crime was committed by a hypothetical Brendan Fraser punching a producer grabbing his taint. Now it could also be the case that the perpetrator was not guilty of sexual assault because of lack of evidence. But that doesn't have anything to do with a case against Fraser. And the claim that everyone would use a defense in an assault case of being sexually assaulted is again irrelevant to the charge. So what if everyone defendant claimed that? Our justice system requires that the state prove charges against the defendant beyond a reasonable doubt. If they can't prove it, then they have no case. QED

It’s funny you made a comment about how stupid people on Sludge are....when you are the one whose opinion was actually wrong.
You are a fucking moron who doesn't understand our judicial system or the rule of law. It doesn't matter what the defendants say in defense but what the prosecution can prove. Using your logic, no one would defend themselves against an assault because they couldn't prove they weren't defending themselves. This conversation is idiotic to the extreme because you don't understand the concept of burden of proof: it is not the defendant's counsel's job to prove his client was defending himself against sexual assault, it is the prosecution's job to prove the defendant committed assault and not in self-defense if evidence of affirmative defense is made. All Fraser would have to show was that there was no other element of intent to punching the producer in an affirmative defense. But this is all academic because charges wouldn't be brought against Fraser in the first place in this hypothetical situation

In other words, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Last edited by SeminiferousButtNoid on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:58 pm

The idiocy embedded in hairmetalmusic's post is that people should not defend themselves from people trying hurt them because they will be charged with assault. How this mentality entered the public conciousness is beyond me.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

Olds_71_442

Post by Olds_71_442 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:23 am

eddie lee roth wrote:
Only if at first you look at said finger and then realizing nobody’s around you sniff it then by all means kick your ass good for being a big dummy.
What if I was eating soft chocolate beforehand and wasn't sure what might be on my fingers?
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 am

Olds_71_442 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
What if I was eating soft chocolate beforehand and wasn't sure what might be on my fingers?
Wash your hands regardless. Unless you plan on shaking hands with people you hate and then by all means, shake away.
Mojo

Post by Mojo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 am

I'll just never understand this. If I take Fraser at his word, some dude copped a feel and he let it absolutely ruin his life? I know it's the thing to do now, but I just don't fucking get it. Is his finger still on your taint? No? Then get the fuck over it. How is this shit so life-altering?
I had a fellow Target employee push me against the wall, put his hand against my crotch and tell me I'm "fucking gorgeous" when I worked there. I asked him not to touch me and pushed him off of me. He then told me I was going to give him my number and be at his command when he called. I declined. I reported him to the manager and got the fuck on with my life after the whole HR fiasco that ensued. He claimed he never did/said it, but still quit and left. I don't ever even think about it unless someone else brings up something similar and I just can't fathom a world in which I'm supposed to have let that ruin my life. Shit, I was in that store a month ago and didn't even think about it.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
Olds_71_442

Post by Olds_71_442 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:51 am

stocknsocks wrote:
Olds_71_442 wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote: Only if at first you look at said finger and then realizing nobody’s around you sniff it then by all means kick your ass good for being a big dummy.
Wash your hands regardless. Unless you plan on shaking hands with people you hate and then by all means, shake away.
I might get the urge to lick my fingers first, though.
Babydoll

Post by Babydoll » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:10 am

stocknsocks wrote:
Fraser was a limited actor it's true, but he did do a few movies that didn't get the attention they probably should have.
Although it would be considered more of a chick flick, I loved his movie "Still Breathing" with Jonann Going from around 97'. It got no attention and I just came across it on accident, the dvds are expensive, but it is available on Hulu.
Mojo

Post by Mojo » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 am

I love the first two Mummy movies, Blast From the Past, and George of the Jungle was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. But I feel like he fingered my taint with Dudley Do Right.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
Blizzard of Cos
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Blizzard of Cos » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:45 pm

You can't freeze in the moment......if you've got one lined up you blast it out loud and hard on that hand. Hopefully it gets sloppy. If not, you look relieved and say "a little more to the right"
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:35 pm

Babydoll wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
Although it would be considered more of a chick flick, I loved his movie "Still Breathing" with Jonann Going from around 97'. It got no attention and I just came across it on accident, the dvds are expensive, but it is available on Hulu.
Gods and Monsters was a very good one. It's sort of a biography of James Whale the director.
Wild Obsession
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Wild Obsession » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:14 pm

The Mummy and The Mummy Returns are still a couple of my favorite movies.......

In a perfect world it wouldn't have happened in the first the place, and I'm sure in hind-site Fraser wishes he did haul off and break the creeps nose, hopefully now this piece of shit producer pays for what he did.
exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by exitflagger » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Wild Obsession wrote: in hind-site

this piece of shit
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee