NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This applies to the Lounge as well.,, if I see it, you are gone.

I shouldn't have to go into detail here...but, logging on and seeing some 300 pound hair covered asshole spread open on a thread, will be cause for IMMEDIATE banning.

This applies to gun-shot wounds to the head photos, or anything that is beyond disturbing.

A tittie or a nipple...I ain't sweating, BUT, that does not mean start a thread where everyone posts countless MEGA huge 5000 pixel images of nude women.

If you do, your account will be terminated immediately, No warning.

It's NOT okay...and not needed. I have bit my tongue for a while, and today I am posting this.

If you want No rules, and a Free for all to do whatever you want, say the N word and post images of open dirty assholes...please take it elsewhere, it's not ok here.

Thanks for reading...

Stevie
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:49 amlogging on and seeing some 300 pound hair covered asshole spread open on a thread, will be cause for IMMEDIATE banning.
Bummer
rubysdad
Having Slaughter Open for You

Re: NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

Post by rubysdad »

Fair enough.
Could you do something about two word record reviews.
GutterCreep
Headlining Clubs

Post by GutterCreep »

The fuck is going in with this place? Stevie becoming a Mormon or something?
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

GutterCreep wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:40 am The fuck is going in with this place? Stevie becoming a Mormon or something?
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Google AdSense algorithm picking up on all the nudity/disgusting pics and n-word/f-word occurrences and driving up his maintenance costs, thus making those things bad for business. Though Mormon conversion probably wouldn't be a bad guess.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

GutterCreep wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:40 am The fuck is going in with this place? Stevie becoming a Mormon or something?
Things change. Happens. Not sure, but when the split with Stevie and the other guy really changed things allot.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
VP Guitars
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VP Guitars »

Let us remember the gruesome close-up pic of Hope Solo's pussy.

Our very own Buttnoid once characterized it as resembling a bombed military barracks.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Does this include images of the bald spot on your head????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

There are a few threads... Boobs they're so tits, Asses so booty, etc. Are those threads unbumpable? Can they be added to?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:56 pm There are a few threads... Boobs they're so tits, Asses so booty, etc. Are those threads unbumpable? Can they be added to?
Unbumpable, I'm thinking, judging from the "no nudity" rule here. Just to be safe I'm steering clear of 'em.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:17 am
exitflagger wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:56 pm There are a few threads... Boobs they're so tits, Asses so booty, etc. Are those threads unbumpable? Can they be added to?
Unbumpable, I'm thinking, judging from the "no nudity" rule here. Just to be safe I'm steering clear of 'em.
A tittie or a nipple...I ain't sweating, BUT, that does not mean start a thread where everyone posts countless MEGA huge 5000 pixel images of nude women.
My question references the vague terminology highlighted. No reference to bumping, seems to allow for the boob/tit thread.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:23 am
My question references the vague terminology highlighted. No reference to bumping, seems to allow for the boob/tit thread.
Maybe, but vague or not I'm gonna err on the side of caution here.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

He could just delete the threads but that would probably require about 5 minutes worth of actual work.... or some computer knowledge.
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

I bumped the Asses thread last week with a full on naked pic and nothing happened
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:39 pm
I bumped the Asses thread last week with a full on naked pic and nothing happened
He probably saw you bumping asses and thought you were only dancing.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Man we're getting old. A couple kids have been riding down the walk and up my driveway and my first thought was to turn on the sprinklers.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.