What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Also, “they” (the Jews) are not telling us to be divided. I am separating myself, willingly and happily. I don’t wish to compromise, or debate, or see eye to eye with white supremacist goobers doing military drills like a bunch of cosplay nerds.

It’s bizarre that we have to indulge droolers like HMZ, who can barely maintain employment, all because they think the Deep State (again, the Jews) is responsible for their failures in life. They deserve ridicule; not NY Times profiles.

So yeah, I’m glad to be divided from them.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mister Freeze wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:26 pm Trump will take some plea deal to make it all go away. Then the dumb ass will open his mouth and violate the terms of the deal and we'll start the process all over again.

What plea deal would he possibly be offered? For some strange reason, the DOJ offered Trump an 18-month grace period to return highly classified documents but I think at this point, the niceties are over now that he's continued to play games at every turn. The DOJ as well as any other legal entity investigating Trump in other states are likely out of patience with the man and his shenanigans.

On the off chance he's offered any sort of plea deal, it's going to involve time in prison.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

^^^It's how this country works. 90% of all criminal cases end in a plea deal. It's easier for everyone on all sides. And whoever prosecutes the case will score the prize of having Trump's conviction on their record, forever defining their career.

All it takes is one MAGA judge or juror to torpedo the whole thing.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, I guess the question now is will he be indicted before or after the midterms?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:39 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:05 pm
Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:05 am What's strange to me is how many of you seem to define your whole existence on a corrupt, inept leader (take your pick, it absolutely applies to both sides......)

FYI, this what "they" want, divide and destroy.
Name the last Democratic ex-president to have a search warrant served on him to recover the nuclear secrets he stole. Since they're the same, you know.
I like how you (and Dicks A'Hoy) absolutely confirm my comment about defining your whole being by political parties, must be tiring.
I'm a proud Democrat! Always have been!
I didn't turn 18 until 1981, but in 1984 I voted for Mondale, and I have voted Democrat, straight down the ballot in every election since!
And fuck your both sides!
Anyone who voted for trump is a fucking moron!
Watch a little too much reality TV?
Did you not know that he's been an orange joke since the early 80's?
DenimAndLeather
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DenimAndLeather »

And while the media distracts you all with irrelevant shit like this, here’s the sitting Democrat president making a very Hitler-esque speech complete with a Nazi red backdrop and armed soldiers in the background. And on the anniversary of the Germans invading Poland.

After last night its abundantly clear what this administration is planning for white males in this country. And the dumb fuck libtards will deny it even as they’re being marched into the gas chamber.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Drove through my parents affluent neighborhood yesterday and noticed that we few houses that had MAGA related flags had taken them damn. I'll see if they're back up today.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:10 am And while the media distracts you all with irrelevant shit like this, here’s the sitting Democrat president making a very Hitler-esque speech complete with a Nazi red backdrop and armed soldiers in the background. And on the anniversary of the Germans invading Poland.

After last night its abundantly clear what this administration is planning for white males in this country. And the dumb fuck libtards will deny it even as they’re being marched into the gas chamber.

That pic of President Biden is Metal as fuck 🤘

It's even cooler now that I know it frightens the Neanderthal Demographic.
DenimAndLeather

killeverything wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:54 am

Figures a libtard would think nazism is cool.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:10 am And while the media distracts you all with irrelevant shit like this, here’s the sitting Democrat president making a very Hitler-esque speech complete with a Nazi red backdrop and armed soldiers in the background. And on the anniversary of the Germans invading Poland.

No way in Hell you're not a straight-up troll. No one can live their life in such fear. An effective troll, but a troll nonetheless.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:18 pm
Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:39 pmI like how you (and Dicks A'Hoy) absolutely confirm my comment about defining your whole being by political parties, must be tiring.
Ha. I’m not a Democrat. I think the party is ruled by corporate stooges and Joe Biden is a senile asshole.

What must be tiring is finding the need to not only read conversations you’re disinterested in, but also comment on them, all the while defending someone you don’t claim to like, on behalf of a political party you claim you’re not part of.

Sad!
Chip, your not a Democrat?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Wild Obsession wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:00 am
Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:39 pmI like how you (and Dicks A'Hoy) absolutely confirm my comment about defining your whole being by political parties, must be tiring.
Ha. I’m not a Democrat. I think the party is ruled by corporate stooges and Joe Biden is a senile asshole.

What must be tiring is finding the need to not only read conversations you’re disinterested in, but also comment on them, all the while defending someone you don’t claim to like, on behalf of a political party you claim you’re not part of.

Sad!
Yeah, he was kinda vague there, wasn't he?

That's "sarcasm", son.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"Democrat" and "republican" labels don't mean anything anymore. Maybe if the republican party digs it's head out of it's ass and starts doing positive things for the country instead of just worshiping an idiot and knee-jerk opposing anything democrats do, we can get back to an intelligent exchange of ideas.

You don't have to be a "democrat" to oppose racism, autocracy, corruption and just plain old dumbassery.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:47 am An effective troll
:lol: Nah.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:21 am

Sad!

That's "sarcasm", son.
I’m not a Democrat. I vote Democrat because it’s the only choice I have, but I think the Democrats are weak, status-quo perpetuating, and largely corrupt. I’d never call myself a Democrat. I presume Chip is probably in the same boat. That’s one of the most frustrating things about US politics. The lesser of two evils is blatant, but still evil.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Not so sleepy, is he?
:lol:
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Imagine sitting there silently while a dude straight up talks shit about menstruating women, Latin American people as a whole, prisoners of war, and Gold Star families, has crowds of people violently dispersed for a photo with an upside-down Bible, and then being all pearl-clutchy about a red background.
Image Image
DenimAndLeather

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:39 am Imagine sitting there silently while a dude straight up talks shit about menstruating women, Latin American people as a whole, prisoners of war, and Gold Star families, has crowds of people violently dispersed for a photo with an upside-down Bible, and then being all pearl-clutchy about a red background.

Imagine sitting there silently while a piece of shit threatens to nuke his own citizens, said he wants to “beat the hell out of” his opponent, instructs his Justice Dept. to investigate said opponent, threatened to murder a reporter, mocked a stuttering child, fat shamed a voter, holds protesters in prison without due process, and then being all pearl-clutchy about anything Trump does.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:40 am
DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:21 am

That's "sarcasm", son.
I’m not a Democrat. I vote Democrat because it’s the only choice I have, but I think the Democrats are weak, status-quo perpetuating, and largely corrupt. I’d never call myself a Democrat. I presume Chip is probably in the same boat. That’s one of the most frustrating things about US politics. The lesser of two evils is blatant, but still evil.
A lot of "exactly" there. Just because someone despises trump and everything he stands for doesn't mean they lap up whatever the Democratic party dribbles out. I'm Canadian and trump and his acolytes infuriate me. Am I a Democrat?
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:01 am Imagine sitting there silently while a piece of shit threatens to nuke his own citizens, said he wants to “beat the hell out of” his opponent, instructs his Justice Dept. to investigate said opponent, threatened to murder a reporter, mocked a stuttering child, fat shamed a voter, holds protesters in prison without due process, and then being all pearl-clutchy about anything Trump does.
You did. You sat silently through all of that. You’re just mad that it’s someone other than your leader doing it.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:01 am anything Trump does.
He "yadda yadda"ed the best part.

I'm thinking that list would max out the bandwidth for this site.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:34 am Just because someone despises trump and everything he stands for doesn't mean they lap up whatever the Democratic party dribbles out. I'm Canadian and trump and his acolytes infuriate me. Am I a Democrat?
The US Right can’t fathom anything but absolute servility to the supreme leader.
It’s something the Left should be proud of. The Right willingly and unquestionably swallows the Kool-Aid. The Left tolerates it. There’s a very big difference there.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:39 am Imagine sitting there silently while a dude straight up talks shit about menstruating women, Latin American people as a whole, prisoners of war, and Gold Star families, has crowds of people violently dispersed for a photo with an upside-down Bible, and then being all pearl-clutchy about a red background.
Wanna really freak out the right-wingers and cause some real paranoid pearl-clutching? Photoshop some red face paint and devil horns on Biden in that picture. Guarantee you they’ll be dumb enough to think it’s real and totally not at all photoshopped.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:45 am
DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:34 am Just because someone despises trump and everything he stands for doesn't mean they lap up whatever the Democratic party dribbles out. I'm Canadian and trump and his acolytes infuriate me. Am I a Democrat?
The US Right can’t fathom anything but absolute servility to the supreme leader.
It’s something the Left should be proud of. The Right willingly and unquestionably swallows the Kool-Aid. The Left tolerates it. There’s a very big difference there.
That's what's so funny about that "Let's Go Brandon" shit like SemenAndLeather's rant up there. I probably have more criticisms of Joe Biden than any of those goobers. Mine aren't even imaginary!

You'd think they'd give up on the whataboutisms but it's beyond them that you could vote for someone that you're not slavishly loyal to.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Mojo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:40 am
Same here.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The latest is that there are 43 empty folders marked "classified" and the possible contents of those (assuming Trump didn't just take empty folders to place here and there for bragging purposes) are probably scattered god knows where. One was just found on display at Trump's revamped restaurant in Trump Tower.

I now no longer think the DOJ is going to wait until November or December to bring charges. Every new wrinkle comes closer to firming this up as treason.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 pm The latest is that there are 43 empty folders marked "classified" and the possible contents of those (assuming Trump didn't just take empty folders to place here and there for bragging purposes) are probably scattered god knows where. One was just found on display at Trump's revamped restaurant in Trump Tower.

I now no longer think the DOJ is going to wait until November or December to bring charges. Every new wrinkle comes closer to firming this up as treason.
Treason?
ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:56 am
TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 pm The latest is that there are 43 empty folders marked "classified" and the possible contents of those (assuming Trump didn't just take empty folders to place here and there for bragging purposes) are probably scattered god knows where. One was just found on display at Trump's revamped restaurant in Trump Tower.

Treason?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:11 am
killeverything wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:54 am

Figures a libtard would think nazism is cool.
Who is this idiot? Roadhead? Mazeraturd? Shagg?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Both Strung out on Amphetamines and Power Hungry.