What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Re: What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

Post by mullet_head »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority.
Do you have a link for that? I don't see how they'd pull that off without being sued, unless I'm missing something.
DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded.
That too, how would such program even be written? "Whites can not apply" or something?
Or is it more like the program having a limited reach and most low-income beneficiaries just happen to not be white?

Genuinely curious.
DenimAndLeather
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by DenimAndLeather »

mullet_head wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:51 pm
DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority.
Do you have a link for that? I don't see how they'd pull that off without being sued, unless I'm missing something.
DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded.
That too, how would such program even be written? "Whites can not apply" or something?
Or is it more like the program having a limited reach and most low-income beneficiaries just happen to not be white?

Genuinely curious.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/minneapol ... first/amp/

https://www.outkick.com/oakland-to-give ... -eligible/
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:29 pm

Genuinely curious.

Good! White people have held all the power in society for long enough. I, for one, am perfectly fine with blacks holding all the power over us for once because unlike you I'm not afraid of black people holding large amounts of power. Troll.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am It’s already started. Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority. The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded. The ADL quietly changed the definition of racism to exclude white people. The buffoon in the Oval Office was very open that he was excluding white people in his vice president and Supreme Court justice appointments. That’s only a few examples but compared to how the Jewish persecution began in the 30s, the similarities are too stark to ignore.

I don’t know where this is all headed, but what’s for sure is that Obama (not to mention Harris) is playing a huge part behind the scenes in this administration. They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide, but one look at some of the racist wastes of life Obama appointed (Valerie Jarrett, Chas Freeman, Ben Rhodes to name a few), plus his friendship with Louis Farakkhan, leaves no doubt that he would absolutely love to see large swaths of white people go away.
No, you didn't tell me what's in store for white males.
Are you all going to be executed?
You do realize that Obama isn't President anymore right? He hasn't been for years, but you still think he has some influence, taking down white males?
Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?
Please link your info, I'd love to know that you have good information, and you're not just a racist asshole.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:03 pm
DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am It’s already started. Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority. The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded. The ADL quietly changed the definition of racism to exclude white people. The buffoon in the Oval Office was very open that he was excluding white people in his vice president and Supreme Court justice appointments. That’s only a few examples but compared to how the Jewish persecution began in the 30s, the similarities are too stark to ignore.

I don’t know where this is all headed, but what’s for sure is that Obama (not to mention Harris) is playing a huge part behind the scenes in this administration. They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide, but one look at some of the racist wastes of life Obama appointed (Valerie Jarrett, Chas Freeman, Ben Rhodes to name a few), plus his friendship with Louis Farakkhan, leaves no doubt that he would absolutely love to see large swaths of white people go away.
No, you didn't tell me what's in store for white males.
Are you all going to be executed?
You do realize that Obama isn't President anymore right? He hasn't been for years, but you still think he has some influence, taking down white males?
Please link your info, I'd love to know that you have good information, and you're not just a racist asshole.
If I may be serious for a moment (and state the obvious), "Right now there's a push..." is basically "I heard/I think/I believe". There is no source. You will never get this idiot to cite a credible, reputable source, ever.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:03 pm Please link your info, I'd love to know that you have good information, and you're not just a racist asshole.
DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:03 am If I may be serious for a moment (and state the obvious), "Right now there's a push..." is basically "I heard/I think/I believe". There is no source. You will never get this idiot to cite a credible, reputable source, ever.
He actually did link some sources, did you guys missed it?
I don't know how credible they are, and a war against whitey certainly seems like a stretch, but I'm not sure race based policies/programs such as the ones he mentioned are the way to go.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

mullet_head wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:36 am
Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:03 pm Please link your info, I'd love to know that you have good information, and you're not just a racist asshole.
DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:03 am If I may be serious for a moment (and state the obvious), "Right now there's a push..." is basically "I heard/I think/I believe". There is no source. You will never get this idiot to cite a credible, reputable source, ever.
I don't know how credible they are, and a war against whitey certainly seems like a stretch, but I'm not sure race based policies/programs such as the ones he mentioned are the way to go.
Yep, missed that. However, there are a couple of key points to take away (from an article in a paper with pretty low rep for credibility, but we'll get to that in a moment) that he didn't mention, because he's so eager for a race war. First of all, from the article:

"Under the agreement between the Minneapolis school district and the teachers union, minority instructors “MAY be exempted from district-wide layoff[s] outside seniority order,”

Caps, bolding, and underlining mine.

Also, the rationale:

"The language of the contract reportedly states: “starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing [reducing] a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population.”

Given the history of the treatment of visible minorities in North America, I can't really say that that's...unearned, for lack of a better term.

As for the Post: https://www.thefactual.com/blog/is-the- ... -reliable/

More key quotes:

"A Pace University survey of New Yorkers in 2004 found the New York Post to be the least-credible major news source in the city. As a tabloid-style paper, the Post has a reputation for sensationalized headlines, questionable journalistic practices, conservative bias, and influence from its ownership."

"Over a dataset of 1,000 articles, the New York Post scored an average Factual Grade of 51.9%. This is below the average of 61.9% for all 240 news sources that we analyzed. This places the site in the 12th percentile of our dataset.

These low overall scores are partially due to low-quality sourcing, a lack of author expertise, and sensationalized writing and headlines. Most articles only have intermittent links to supporting evidence, and many of those links point back to other internal articles, suggesting limited diversity in sourcing. "

So there's that.

Also, apologies for going all Lenny on everyone.
DenimAndLeather

mullet_head wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:36 am

The liberals here don’t accept any sources that aren’t from CNN or MSNBC. The sun can literally rise in front of their eyes and they’ll call it “Russian disinformation” until Anderson Cooper confirms it for them. The poster above me links to a sketchy no-name site to verify credibility, but in reality The New York Post is one of the oldest, most reputable newspapers in the country. It’s easier for these self-loathing assholes to hide behind the “yOu’Re aFrAiD oF bLaCk pEoPlE” bullshit than to address the situation their ignorance helped create.

It’s OK though because when all is said and done history is not going to be kind to them.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:49 am Given the history of the treatment of visible minorities in North America, I can't really say that that's...unearned, for lack of a better term.
I understand that, I sort of have conflicting thoughts about that.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:31 am It’s OK though because when all is said and done history is not going to be kind to them.
Yes, history is going to be unkind to the not-racists.
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Genuinely curious.

The Oakland story is 18 months old and says the money was given by a philanthropic organisation, Blue Meridian Partners, whose website states "Core to our work is tackling systemic inequities that both hinder opportunity for Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other communities of color and limit the flow of capital to social sector leaders of color."

So it's private money being distributed to the same people that the private company supports elsewhere, just via the city administration.

Facts 1, racist twat 0. Again. Repeat to fade...
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 am The Oakland story is 18 months old and says the money was given by a philanthropic organisation, Blue Meridian Partners, whose website states "Core to our work is tackling systemic inequities that both hinder opportunity for Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other communities of color and limit the flow of capital to social sector leaders of color."

So it's private money being distributed to the same people that the private company supports elsewhere, just via the city administration.

I started typing this very thing out last night and then realized what a giant waste of my time it would be.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DenimAndLeather

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 am

Genuinely curious.

The Oakland story is 18 months old and says the money was given by a philanthropic organisation, Blue Meridian Partners, whose website states "Core to our work is tackling systemic inequities that both hinder opportunity for Black, Indigenous, Latinx, and other communities of color and limit the flow of capital to social sector leaders of color."

It was still the city of Oakland who decided to exclude a particular race from benefitting. And who gives a shit that the story is 18 months old? You assholes use shit that happened centuries ago as an excuse for the blatant racism happening now, so try again you fucking cretin.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:31 am in reality The New York Post is one of the oldest, most reputable newspapers in the country.
:lol: Idiot.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Let's see, the majority white Minneapolis teacher's union wants this. Someone didn't read the article he cited.
ImageImage
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:09 am Let's see, the majority white Minneapolis teacher's union wants this. Someone didn't read the article he cited.
They're happily marching of their own free will into the gas chamber, just like Obama and Soros planned when they were high on all that adrenochrome that they harvested from white, Christian children. :roll:
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Tenbenny,

You've been awfully quiet in this thread. Anything to add?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Two conservative sites, not surprising. What the National Enquirer or the Globe not have anything available? :lol:
exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:05 am
DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:31 am in reality The New York Post is one of the oldest, most reputable newspapers in the country.
:lol: Idiot.
Which pretty much confirms SemenandFeathers is nothing but a troll... The NY Compost has always been a joke. "Most reputable newspaper." :lol:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:39 am
GoodJudge wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 am

It was still the city of Oakland who decided to exclude a particular race from benefitting. And who gives a shit that the story is 18 months old? You assholes use shit that happened centuries ago as an excuse for the blatant racism happening now, so try again you fucking cretin.
Were you trying to imply that this was government funded? Or the city had some say where the money went?
The city didn't decide anything, the people who funded the project did. And they did it in the city of Oakland. Good for them. Oakland needed a little help.
The city of Oakland wasn't involved at all.
Just because it occurred in the city of Oakland, doesn't mean the city government had anything to do with it.
WOW!
Where the fuck do you live that you can't fathom helping people in need? More specifically, people that aren't white.
I guess you don't know many people that aren't white, do you?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:29 am Lindsey Graham is an utter piece of shit. So much party-over-country it's pathetic. He totally understands that by "predicting" there will be mass riots if Trump is prosecuted, he is tacitly INSTRUCTING the Trumptards to do exactly that.

Nobody hears a dog whistle clearer than a Trumptard. Not even a dog.
And our former dog whistle-in-chief himself just did some more tacit instructing to his supporters today:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns- ... 23687.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:39 am It was still the city of Oakland who decided to exclude a particular race from benefitting. And who gives a shit that the story is 18 months old? You assholes use shit that happened centuries ago as an excuse for the blatant racism happening now, so try again you fucking cretin.
I just noticed this. My point was you claimed there's an ongoing war against white people and when asked for proof you could only pick 2 stories, 1 of which was from 18 months ago. Notwithstanding that your "evidence" was quickly proven to be complete distortion as usual, the fact that you couldn't find anything else current speaks volumes in itself. Try again you fucking cretin.
Danzig in the Dark

GoodJudge wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:10 pm
DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:39 am It was still the city of Oakland who decided to exclude a particular race from benefitting. And who gives a shit that the story is 18 months old? You assholes use shit that happened centuries ago as an excuse for the blatant racism happening now, so try again you fucking cretin.
I just noticed this. My point was you claimed there's an ongoing war against white people and when asked for proof you could only pick 2 stories, 1 of which was from 18 months ago. Notwithstanding that your "evidence" was quickly proven to be complete distortion as usual, the fact that you couldn't find anything else current speaks volumes in itself. Try again you fucking cretin.
It was a private charity, Blue Meridian Group. He can't even tell the truth.
ImageImage
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

That-guy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:23 am
That-guy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:31 am Anyone still think he’s not going to prison? :lol:
How about now?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

10%. I really hope I'm wrong.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:03 pm You do realize that Obama isn't President anymore right? He hasn't been for years, but you still think he has some influence
The same can be said about Trump.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Never.

I think it's absolutely warranted, but will never happen. I find it hard to believe he'll even be charged.
Danzig in the Dark

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:08 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:03 pm You do realize that Obama isn't President anymore right? He hasn't been for years, but you still think he has some influence
The same can be said about Trump.
You're the Demonfilth of politics.

It's only been 2 years and he has shitloads of republicans namedropping him, still begging for his endorsement.
ImageImage
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

Nah they both have their strong points. Polly-tics be damned.

Just as DF claims to eat complete shit, VVV pretends to believe complete shit. They both know better and probably appreciate IPAs and Heavy Pettin as any sane person would.

re: thread - 27% It could happen. We just have to believe democ ain't dead. Listen to the beat, everybody on your feet, don't ever let it slip away! Democ ain't dead, no matter what the Trumpers say. Democ's alive!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

He'll get jail time and his loons will slowly start to fade from the public eye as smarter Repub's accept that it was all one big grift and vote back anti MAGA's to office. Seriously, however often do you see Trump flags now days? Neighborhoods, trucks, boats, etc...around me used to be full of them, now I see like one, two a week, and it's like a loser sighting. And I'm in Florida.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

cowpins wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:39 am He'll get jail time and his loons will slowly start to fade from the public eye as smarter Repub's accept that it was all one big grift and vote back anti MAGA's to office. Seriously, however often do you see Trump flags now days? Neighborhoods, trucks, boats, etc...around me used to be full of them, now I see like one, two a week, and it's like a loser sighting. And I'm in Florida.
Well, in Florida haven't most MAGA-types moved on to their home state boy DeSantis, who is basically just a smarter, more cunning (and possibly even more anti-woke) version of Trump?