Are Any Old School Sludgers Still Around?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Shinerrox
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Re: Are Any Old School Sludgers Still Around?

Post by Shinerrox »

I've been lurking and not posting anything since 98. Hell, I remember the night on this board when that one guy was posting about the Great White fire. That was a really surreal night :cry: :cry: ..
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Shinerrox wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:09 am I've been lurking and not posting anything since 98. Hell, I remember the night on this board when that one guy was posting about the Great White fire. That was a really surreal night :cry: :cry: ..
That and the dude who was at the show where Dimebag was murdered.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

And a funnier memory, that time when someone asked for a photo of "Eddie", and someone posted a photo of methed out EVH over Seattle.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
witchbitch
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by witchbitch »

Nice to see some old-school nyms. I lurk from time to time, but rarely post.
Oh good heavens, baby where's my medicine?
I must have left it outside with my etiquette
The undertaker's rule of thumb
It's hard to talk with a Novocaine tongue
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:06 am Jesus, the Rikstick came in, started questioning everyone's 'oldschool bonifides" and bailed before even mixing it up!
hahahaha. I was only going to chime in after three pages. It's my new rule. Ok, just kidding. I sure do miss the ol' days and it's great to see some old school snark for me. It makes me stronger. Anyways, it's cool to see some of y'all still around. WHo remembers the "Blurry Photos" epic thread from back in the day? I just read back at this and I was in tears. That shit went on forever. Is Rockphoto still making "art?"

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

pa2k4p wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:44 am Still here, still waiting for my Brett Meisner hammer kick to the face.
ahhhh hahahaha. I forgot about that fucking idiot. Is Donnie Vie's 15 year old wife still posting as well?

RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

rikirachtmanstheshit wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:38 amIs Donnie Vie's 15 year old wife still posting as well?
Not quite, but he's still giving good Sludge:
https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=377586
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

GoodJudge wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:19 am
rikirachtmanstheshit wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:38 amIs Donnie Vie's 15 year old wife still posting as well?
Not quite, but he's still giving good Sludge:
https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... 1&t=377586
Oh fuck this is comedy gold.

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Hey Riki, post some pix of your latest finds of girls that are "rikstick appoved!"

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the CEO's rules on gross pix before posting, tho!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

prog wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:23 pm Whatever happened to Panteraman and garbage man and the guy who had that 80s cartoon sig about weed?
Garbageman, AkA Trashy, just got married in early October, in Las Vegas. Obviously, by Elvis!
I hadn't seen him in years, Until an Alice Cooper show at The Greek in 2018. That's when I met his bride to be. She adorable.
I saw them at The Rainbow once, I forget the occasion. But then I saw them again at Alice Cooper at The Greek this year in April. That's when they told me they were getting married.
They didn't expect anyone to come to Las Vegas, but they did provide a link to the wedding.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Metal Sludge wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:52 pm
prog wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:23 pm Whatever happened to Panteraman and garbage man and the guy who had that 80s cartoon sig about weed?
Garbageman, AkA Trashy, just got married in early October, in Las Vegas. Obviously, by Elvis!
I hadn't seen him in years, Until an Alice Cooper show at The Greek in 2018. That's when I met his bride to be. She adorable.
I saw them at The Rainbow once, I forget the occasion. But then I saw them again at Alice Cooper at The Greek this year in April. That's when they told me they were getting married.
They didn't expect anyone to come to Las Vegas, but they did provide a link to the wedding.
I just saw some pics yesterday. An awesome wedding for Trashy, and a great couple!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Nate S Axel wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:05 pm
I just saw some pics yesterday. An awesome wedding for Trashy, and a great couple!
Yeah, they're great.
You could have attended! I'm sure if they knew you were local, they would have invited you.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Metal Sludge wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:20 pm
Yeah, they're great.
You could have attended! I'm sure if they knew you were local, they would have invited you.
Trashy's a good dude! Good times back in the day at all the events we went to. Knew everything about every band from the Sludge era. I haven't talked to him in ages. He doesn't post here anymore, and I don't think we're connected anywhere else. He doesn't live in Vegas, does he? I'd definitely have dropped in. All weddings should be in Vegas! :lol:
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Nate S Axel wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:26 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:20 pm

Yeah, they're great.
Trashy's a good dude! Good times back in the day at all the events we went to. Knew everything about every band from the Sludge era. I haven't talked to him in ages. He doesn't post here anymore, and I don't think we're connected anywhere else. He doesn't live in Vegas, does he? I'd definitely have dropped in. All weddings should be in Vegas! :lol:
He doesn't live in Vegas, he's still here.
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:48 pm Hey Riki, post some pix of your latest finds of girls that are "rikstick appoved!"

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the CEO's rules on gross pix before posting, tho!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Still all about the bigguns, my ol' friend:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Lotta cleanliness in this thread.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

So, you'd fuck Lizzo?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

She's not my go-to body type, but IWHI
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

U ON A PALEO DIET, BROE?

ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

I hit the wedding on my way to the Miranda Lambert show. Probably the best show of that particular Vegas week.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

lol. the rikstick looking to catch a ban for his choice of snatch.
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:52 pm lol. the rikstick looking to catch a ban for his choice of snatch.
:D :D :D :D

rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:13 pm So, you'd fuck Lizzo?
All day long.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

rikirachtmanstheshit wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:07 am
DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:13 pm So, you'd fuck Lizzo?
All day long.
Rickster, do you like Tess Holliday?
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Oooo! Ooo! I know her!
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

ijwthstd wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:17 pm
I hit the wedding on my way to the Miranda Lambert show. Probably the best show of that particular Vegas week.
Oh nice! I'm glad someone made it!
soulonfire
Headlining Clubs

Post by soulonfire »

I've been around since '98 and I don't even remember how I found this godforsaken place. Probably through the Queensryche board or something. Crazy how there are people on here that I feel have been around forever but really only came on like ten years ago.
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Roadhead, you are the Jar Jar Binks of Metal Sludge.
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

i can't remember how long i have been here...i seem to recall the board migrating from a different host...ezboard? or is that what we are on now?...d.m.
TimmyP
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by TimmyP »

I'm not here anymore.
Fa Fa Foohey/Ta Ta Toothey/Ma Ma Monkey
McNasty
Wannabe Rocker

Post by McNasty »

I got banned a long time ago for pretending I was going to marry Heenan Snuka. I had to change my name.