John Wick 4

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

John Wick 4

Post by TooOldToCare »

What happened to this movie? It was anticipated then went to streaming (rental/buy) services quickly. Did it suck as much as the final Matrix movie?

The three previous movies were great, albeit they got more ridiculous. The original kills.

I rented it when it hit Apple and never got around to firing it up within my 30-day window. I love Keanu and the character. If you've seen it, what went wrong with it?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: John Wick 4

Post by Mojo »

I haven't seen any of these movies. Unless I go see a movie in the theater, it takes me like four days to get through a movie. Now that there are four of these, I doubt I'll ever start the first one. Who the fuck has time to sit through four movies!?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

I'm not too fond of sequels and prequels. I hate Star Wars movies. I hate Fast and Furious movies.

John Wick, The Matrix, and Transporter (maybe Rocky back in the day) are the only franchise I've stayed with. I think my attention span has worsened with age. If I'm getting into a binge-watch of a series, if the episodes are 30 min, I'm good. If they are 60, I struggle.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

4 of these? There are still animal shelters that will let him near a dog?
ImageImage
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:25 am 4 of these? There are still animal shelters that will let him near a dog?
I don't know. I can't bring myself to sit down for 3 hours on this one. I think he's only on dog #2, and the Ruskis were to blame for the death of #1 (by association, I guess it was his job and car that were to blame).