What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time PRE SENTENCING?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time PRE SENTENCING?

Post by HueyRamone »

He's blatantly talking shit about the judge and saying Georgia’s former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan “shouldn’t” testify, which is blatant witness intimidation.

What chance do you think he'll be jailed for violating his terms of being out before trial?

Anyone else would be in. Him? I give it 5% they put him in for 1 day max "to learn his lesson".
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Re: What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time PRE SENTENCING?

Post by Turner Coates »

Do they have small enough handcuffs for him?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

I heard he’s gonna get served again.
This time for removing the tag off his mattress
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I'm glad real mobsters don't act like whiny little pussies on social media. Just imagine back in the day if Gotti pissed and moaned on a public forum. Fucko the Clown fancies himself such a tough guy and in every way acts like a toddler.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I sort of think he's trying to get put in jail, thinking that he's going to get special treatment, which he probably will, but ignoring that he's a total candyass that would have a breakdown if he went camping. He only knows theatrics and getting locked up is great theater for his campaign.

His attorneys have to be pulling their fucking hair out. Especially when, historically, he's been of the "Do this illegal shit for me so you go to jail and not me" vibe.

Edit: By this I mean like 24-72 hours for contempt or violating a gag order. Just a little treat for the MAGA wackos.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:32 pm I heard he’s gonna get served again.
Your MAGAtears are delicious.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
VinnieVincentsVag

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:28 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:32 pm I heard he’s gonna get served again.
🤣
Hardly.
I didn’t vote for him.
The amount of time in a day most of you spend posting about him fascinates me actually.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:11 pm
🤣
Hardly.
I didn’t vote for him.
Then why do you defend him and deny his crimes? You're one of those "undecided independent" pussies, huh? Stop lying, we all know what goes on once you get in the booth.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

🤣
Hardly.
I didn’t vote for him.
The amount of time in a day most of you spend posting about him fascinates me actually.
Ace is sober and those Vinnie Vincent box sets will be arriving any day now.
ImageImage
VinnieVincentsVag

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:32 pm

🤣
Hardly.
I didn’t vote for him.
Then why do you defend him and deny his crimes? You're one of those "undecided independent" pussies, huh? Stop lying, we all know what goes on once you get in the booth.
When did I defend him?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

And... they're off!

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-woman-accu ... 34408.html

A Texas woman was arrested and has been charged with threatening to kill the federal judge overseeing the criminal case against former President Donald Trump i...
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:12 pm A Texas woman was arrested and has been charged with threatening to kill the federal judge overseeing the criminal case against former President Donald Trump i...
May as well get used to this. There will be a LOT of hardcore Trumpies going to jail and/or sacrificing themselves for Donnie.

I look for them to adopt jihadi suicide-bomber tactics at some point.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

In order to get jail time, don't you have to be sentenced to it?

Owned.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

Mojo wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:40 pm In order to get jail time, don't you have to be sentenced to it?

Owned.
actually no. if he's held in contempt he'll go to jail. if you get arrested you go to jail. if you are convicted you get sentenced to prison.

Bitch
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

exitflagger wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:51 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:12 pm A Texas woman was arrested and has been charged with threatening to kill the federal judge overseeing the criminal case against former President Donald Trump i...
May as well get used to this. There will be a LOT of hardcore Trumpies going to jail and/or sacrificing themselves for Donnie.

I look for them to adopt jihadi suicide-bomber tactics at some point.
It's ok, she used the ol' "I didn't mean to" defense:
Three days later, Shry admitted to Department of Homeland Security special agents that she made the call to Chutkan’s chambers but that she “had no plans to travel to Washington, DC or Houston to carry out anything she stated,” the complaint said.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Glad to see Trump's fanbase of retards is slowly diminishing. Have yet to see an angry mob of more than 30 people show up to protest his "unfair" indictments.

SAD!!!! :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

If he continues riling up his base and threats/violence ensue, doesn't one stop the agitator? Or is that taking away his first amendment?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:11 pmThe amount of time in a day most of you spend posting about him fascinates me actually.
What amount of time would that be? Show your work!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Two things:

1. Way more time is spent on this site talking about Wolfgang Van Halen than Donald Trump. Easily.

2. He's a former President who's been indicted FOUR TIMES. At what point does the "rent free" Jedi mind trick end? If a former President being indicted for attempting to overthrow the government is not worthy of discussion, but Wolfgang Van Halen is... I don't know what to say about that. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

91 felony counts. Ninety fucking one. Major piece of not only US, but world history being made here.

“wHy dO u ALl tAlK aBoUt hIm????”

Seriously, if you’re too stupid to understand it, just sit down.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:19 am 91 felony counts. Ninety fucking one. Major piece of not only US, but world history being made here.

“wHy dO u ALl tAlK aBoUt hIm????”

Seriously, if you’re too stupid to understand it, just sit down.
Did you hear that Paul Stanley lifted his foot again?
Several grown men told me that.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:19 am “wHy dO u ALl tAlK aBoUt hIm????”
This is nothing new. From the getgo, it's been something Trumpies AND pretend non-Trumpies love to do. It's especially true among those who voted for him, are very innately republican, but swear up and down they didn't vote for him because they suspect he will eventually be universally condemned and they don't want to be guilty by association. (See: members of my extended family)

Often they get so riled at ANY broaching of politics, they'll get up and leave in a huff. If you wanna hear the door slam good and loud just yell "WE WEREN'T GOING TO MENTION YOUR BOY TRUMP..." as they're leaving.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

exitflagger wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:15 pm
This is nothing new. From the getgo, it's been something Trumpies AND pretend non-Trumpies love to do. It's especially true among those who voted for him, are very innately republican, but swear up and down they didn't vote for him because they suspect he will eventually be universally condemned and they don't want to be guilty by association.
I hate the pretend-non-Trumpies more... at least the MAGAts have guts. The PNTs will act as if they're not on board but if he's the nominee again they're still flipping the lever (looking at you, Gazpacho)
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This is nothing new. From the getgo, it's been something Trumpies AND pretend non-Trumpies love to do. It's especially true among those who voted for him, are very innately republican, but swear up and down they didn't vote for him because they suspect he will eventually be universally condemned and they don't want to be guilty by association. (See: members of my extended family)

Often they get so riled at ANY broaching of politics, they'll get up and leave in a huff. If you wanna hear the door slam good and loud just yell "WE WEREN'T GOING TO MENTION YOUR BOY TRUMP..." as they're leaving.
Nailed it.

The only thing I can compare it to is a stepfather I had when I was a kid who went absolutely ballistic one day at breakfast because my brother made a joke about communion wafers. To him, it was insulting one of the most important parts of his life--his faith. He had no sense of humor about ANY part of it whatsoever.

To non-Catholics, a communion wafer is a dry, bland cracker. To a devout Catholic, it's Christ himself.

To non-Trumpers, Donald Trump is a transparent con-man--apolitical, amoral, narcissistic, dumber than shit, and absolutely a criminal. To his cult, he's Christ himself. They see him as LITERALLY their savior.

The insane part is that in every other instance, these people give themselves license to be as boorish and insensitive as humanly possible. Totally acceptable to call someone a low-IQ fat pig. Extremely commonplace to point out how sensitive everyone is these days. But say anything remotely critical about Donald Trump and they blow a fucking gasket.

I can't relate to it. I can't stand Joe Biden but I voted for him. If someone said "He's a senile old creep," I'd just be like "Okay, fair enough."

It has nothing to do with political beliefs. We see how easily they move the goalposts with everything--okay when Trump does it, not okay when Biden does it, etc. This is celebrity worship, same as the Kiss freaks we used to see around here. It's pathetic.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Where Gaz/VVV fits into all this is, let's use the Kiss example again. It would be like someone showing up in every--and I mean EVERY--Kiss thread and saying "I don't listen to Kiss, never bought any of their albums, never seen them live," but then defending them at every turn, from every criticism lobbed at the them.

A video of Paul Stanley obviously lip syncing: "I don't see lip syncing. Why are you all obsessed with Paul Stanley?"

Gene Simmons wearing a wig: "That's not a wig. Everyone here's obsessed with Gene Simmons."

"Peter Criss has noodle arms." "No, he doesn't. He has normal arms."

That level of Kisstardery is expected from the hardcore fans, the KissFAQ types. If it was someone who claimed to not even listen to Kiss, or even care about them? Very weird behavior. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:19 pm To non-Catholics, a communion wafer is a dry, bland cracker. To a devout Catholic, it's Christ himself.
And they're great with milk....but they taste weird with wine.

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:32 pm

🤣
Hardly.
I didn’t vote for him.
He's never been in the booth. People like him don't vote.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Uh, Desantis??? :D
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Speaking of Desantis. Florida MAGA's are FUCKED because they thought Desantis was the answer and now they see they were wrong there. Flags went from 100% Trump, to 50/50 Trump Desantis, to 100% Desantis, to now almost neither.

A normal Rep candidate needs to come to Florida and win the trust of old school Rep's and then build the momentum nationally.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

cowpins wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:55 am Speaking of Desantis. Florida MAGA's are FUCKED because they thought Desantis was the answer and now they see they were wrong there. Flags went from 100% Trump, to 50/50 Trump Desantis, to 100% Desantis, to now almost neither.

A normal Rep candidate needs to come to Florida and win the trust of old school Rep's and then build the momentum nationally.
"Normal" "Republican" and "Florida".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!