This place is full of lunatic left-wing racists

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Grand Classic
Wannabe Rocker

Re: This place is full of lunatic left-wing racists

Post by Grand Classic »

Metal Sludge wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:34 pm Wow!
This guy used to be Mazarati. I remember that. What name has he been using recently? Anyone know what prompted this rant?

And there is a girl here that looks very much like him, the photoshops were incredible. I can't recall her name, she's totally cool though and way cuter than him! Someone help me out with that, I know someone remembers. Baby something? Something baby?

He does look thinner, and good for him! Here is his TikToc: https://www.tiktok.com/@asalvaro1968
Thanks for breaking your own rules about doxing now ban yourself you KUNT
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Grand Classic wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:10 pm
This guy used to be Mazarati. I remember that. What name has he been using recently? Anyone know what prompted this rant?

And there is a girl here that looks very much like him, the photoshops were incredible. I can't recall her name, she's totally cool though and way cuter than him! Someone help me out with that, I know someone remembers. Baby something? Something baby?

He does look thinner, and good for him! Here is his TikToc: https://www.tiktok.com/@asalvaro1968
My own rules about doxxing? I don't have any rules about doxxing.
Dude people on Sludge have been doxxing shitheads before doxxing was a word!!

But dude, what's your problem?
You obviously want to be here, so why the hostility towards me?
I always thought you were cool, I don't know why you went off. I can only guess it was right wing racist politics, and yeah, I'm not down with that.
I wouldn't ban you just for that, you had to come at me. And here you are again, doing just that.
St_Augustines_Pears
Headlining Clubs

Post by St_Augustines_Pears »

Babydoll
"Moving on, is a simple thing...what it leaves behind is hard. You know the sleeping feel no more pain...and the living are all scarred." -- Megadeth's "A Tout Le Monde"
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Grand Classic wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:10 pm

Well I guess we know what name he's been using!
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of sludgers are conservative. But there's no point in facing off against a intolerant impatient stubborn mob. Always so hostile. So self righteous. Focused on exaggerated bullshit custom designed to push their buttons. It's easy to manipulate folks like Mojo, ,thats why he identifies as the victimized Gay - the horrors he endures in the pro Trump city he's forced to survive in. He hates straight Christian families for sure. He probably endured some teasing when he was young - I'm not making light of it - but someone tapped into the suppressed pain of many like him and identified the enemy responsible for their pain. Much effort is taken to justify this hatred that really has grown disproportionately beyond any reality. And with that vindication they are also encouraged to do what's right regardless of legalities.
But instead of speaking on behalf of these people, Moji tell us what you think of "Maga" white's. They are all racist isn't that correct? And how should racists be treated?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Yeah, no, that post toootally makes me out to be the nutjob, here.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Mojo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:10 am Yeah, no, that post toootally makes me out to be the nutjob, here.
You defend gays so you must be wild for butt sex. Q fucking ED.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Mojo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:10 am Yeah, no, that post toootally makes me out to be the nutjob, here.
Fag.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

I didn't say you were a nutjob. If I had any problem with you it would be sort of what I described, you are so fiercely left there is no room to be civil. Most often you are the aggressor, totally in line with leftists who fucking believe losing their shit and attacking anything outside of the narratives is ok. I'll find humor in every one of these political discussions. Dude, when it comes to politics, you are consumed with hate
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

SeniorGrande wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:51 am Image
Hey that's me proofreading my latest Sludge post. Where did you get that?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

St_Augustines_Pears wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Babydoll
THANK YOU!!!
That was kinda making me crazy that I couldn't remember!
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:03 am I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of sludgers are conservative. But there's no point in facing off against a intolerant impatient stubborn mob. Always so hostile. So self righteous. Focused on exaggerated bullshit custom designed to push their buttons. It's easy to manipulate folks like Mojo, ,thats why he identifies as the victimized Gay - the horrors he endures in the pro Trump city he's forced to survive in. He hates straight Christian families for sure. He probably endured some teasing when he was young - I'm not making light of it - but someone tapped into the suppressed pain of many like him and identified the enemy responsible for their pain. Much effort is taken to justify this hatred that really has grown disproportionately beyond any reality. And with that vindication they are also encouraged to do what's right regardless of legalities.
But instead of speaking on behalf of these people, Moji tell us what you think of "Maga" white's. They are all racist isn't that correct? And how should racists be treated?
Regardless of legalities? You mean like 91 felony counts and four indictments? Oh wait! That's your guy!

Dude, what happened to Hilary, Obama, Gina Haspel, and Osama Bin Laden being arrested in 2020? I still have the message, I can post it again.
Why didn't JFK Jr. come back?
If I "do my research", will I find out why this never happened?

What's the new plan? Please enlighten us!

Your drivel up there, I can't even comment on. :roll:
VinnieVincentsVag

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Sleek wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:07 pm
Fag.
Obviously….he does full cavity searches as his job.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:09 pm
Sleek wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:07 pm
Fag.
Obviously….he does full cavity searches as his job.
Inmate 13579 wrote: Wait... aren't you supposed to search me?
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:03 am I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of sludgers are conservative. But there's no point in facing off against a intolerant impatient stubborn mob.
Ah. A "silent majority" as it were....
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

HueyRamone wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:53 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:03 am I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of sludgers are conservative. But there's no point in facing off against a intolerant impatient stubborn mob.
Ah. A "silent majority" as it were....
The silent majority that won't shut the fuck up for even five minutes.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Metal Sludge wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:08 pm
Don't Damn Me wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:03 am I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of sludgers are conservative. But there's no point in facing off against a intolerant impatient stubborn mob. Always so hostile. So self righteous. Focused on exaggerated bullshit custom designed to push their buttons. It's easy to manipulate folks like Mojo, ,thats why he identifies as the victimized Gay - the horrors he endures in the pro Trump city he's forced to survive in. He hates straight Christian families for sure. He probably endured some teasing when he was young - I'm not making light of it - but someone tapped into the suppressed pain of many like him and identified the enemy responsible for their pain. Much effort is taken to justify this hatred that really has grown disproportionately beyond any reality. And with that vindication they are also encouraged to do what's right regardless of legalities.
Regardless of legalities? You mean like 91 felony counts and four indictments? Oh wait! That's your guy!

Dude, what happened to Hilary, Obama, Gina Haspel, and Osama Bin Laden being arrested in 2020? I still have the message, I can post it again.

I never said anything about Osama and JFK Jr. If you were actually able to pay attention you wouldn't misquote me.
The Durham investigations reveal that Hillary payed for the dossier. She is responsible for all that time and money for the Russia hoax. Don't worry I'm not asking you to do your own research this is true but whether you believe or not I don't care. Hunter's laptop is real so a lot of people lied about it being Russian disinformation and suppressed its contents at the time of an election. There were documents to China and Ukraine that indicate Joe and a lot of illegal activity. But I'm sure you prefer whatever spin you have on it. And nobody gets arrested. And if u are paying attention, Biden is getting slammed being exposed for money laundering Etc. It's happening you can find the information but you probably prefer to come back with a spin on it all or more questions for me to answer.

Your own party is going to remove Biden, likely stating senility as cause and use him as a scapegoat to blame for all the f***** up s*** they had him do. Throw it all on him act like cool we're ready to go and continue to destroy this country under the faux leadership of either Kamala or Michelle Obama.

Save that message, I could be wrong and you could tell me so if I am. I would like that for you. You seem like you are in dire need of satisfaction.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Fag.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:52 pm
I never said anything about Osama and JFK Jr. If you were actually able to pay attention you wouldn't misquote me.
The Durham investigations reveal that Hillary payed for the dossier. She is responsible for all that time and money for the Russia hoax. Don't worry I'm not asking you to do your own research this is true but whether you believe or not I don't care. Hunter's laptop is real so a lot of people lied about it being Russian disinformation and suppressed its contents at the time of an election. There were documents to China and Ukraine that indicate Joe and a lot of illegal activity. But I'm sure you prefer whatever spin you have on it. And nobody gets arrested. And if u are paying attention, Biden is getting slammed being exposed for money laundering Etc. It's happening you can find the information but you probably prefer to come back with a spin on it all or more questions for me to answer.

Your own party is going to remove Biden, likely stating senility as cause and use him as a scapegoat to blame for all the f***** up s*** they had him do. Throw it all on him act like cool we're ready to go and continue to destroy this country under the faux leadership of either Kamala or Michelle Obama.

Save that message, I could be wrong and you could tell me so if I am. I would like that for you. You seem like you are in dire need of satisfaction.
What else has Tucker Carlson - I mean your multiple non-mainstream sources for the truth, been saying lately?

Also, who is behind the fabricated allegations against Russel Brand all to take down a truth teller?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Post by SchenkerFan »

What's a left-wing racist? Is it a white man discriminating white men?
Danzig in the Dark

That laptop has been floating around since 2018. Why do you think Trump shielded him?
ImageImage
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Wasn't Mazarati a fan of Prince and all of Prince's offshot bands? That's some of the fruitiest music ever recorded. I think he got his name from this fruity-ass band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumIF66QR5A

I mean, I love it, but I'm a Soros-funded anchor baby Democrat brought here by the jews to take power away from Real Americans.
Danzig in the Dark

FreddyFender wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:15 am Wasn't Mazarati a fan of Prince and all of Prince's offshot bands? That's some of the fruitiest music ever recorded. I think he got his name from this fruity-ass band: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VumIF66QR5A

I mean, I love it, but I'm a Soros-funded anchor baby Democrat brought here by the jews to take power away from Real Americans.
He keeps telling me the check is in the mail. :x
ImageImage
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Metal Sludge wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:08 pm

I'm not misquoting anything. Here is our PM exchange from 2021.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:17 pm Come from no where????
I have moderated this board for 15 years!
Evidently, you haven't been paying attention.
As for how that came to be, Stevie and I are longtime friends. In 2005, he asked me to help, and here we are.

My questions are just as I asked them.
Who is being arrested? And what for? What are the specific charges? Who is the arresting agency?
Oh, but recently your politics have leaked into your "helping?" Lay off that shit. Somebody disagrees, big deal.

What's your name?

I can just sense the attitude, as if you're challenging me and feel I'm obligated to respond. I'm not. Like I said, I don't mind answering your questions.

Arrests will likely include Biden, the Clintons, Pelosi, Schiff... Gina Haspel has been in custody, allegedly.
Your paranoia was interesting.

Here is where you mentioned Osama Bin Laden. In other PM's you went on to point out how there is no proof that he's dead. I can post those too...

Hi
Sent: Jan 01, 2021 01:25 pm
Recipient: Metal Sludge

I'll answer any questions you have.

But I'm curious about you. You seem to have come from nowhere and in our first encounter you were disproportionately hostile. Did we know each other, or have mutual friends?

Introduce yourself. Tell me how you got the gig here, I'm curious. Or you can tell me to fuck myself like the rest of the mob.

But yeah, I'd be happy to answer questions about the arrests. The first one will be mind-blower. Some speculate it will be Osama Bin Laden.
Don't Damn Me
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Don't Damn Me »

Metal Sludge wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:55 pm ...
Jesus Christ you're a moderator and you can't streamline your quoting?

Well those are some Bombshells you're dropping. To one I say "allegedly" and to the other I say "some people speculate..."

But the left like yourself doesn't care. You will shout at the top of your lungs that I made those statements as gospel. The ultimate asserters of disinformation.

Something I noticed - I'm nice to you in those messages. I asked you to introduce yourself but you prefer to be an anonymous bitch who badgers me. At least Mojo has the balls to be himself online.

And as far as the other replies from other sludgers, you guys are far off in your perception of what I believe.
I'm sorry I haven't been more clear, it's a challenge to respond to all of the lovely correspondence. But you know me, when I'm inspired I will strike. But as far as you're concerned nothing I have written regarding the political world has merit. I don't know what sort of educated principle that is, but I do know that calling foul on every pitch is a fools game.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Don't Damn Me wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:14 pm Well those are some Bombshells you're dropping. To one I say "allegedly" and to the other I say "some people speculate..."

That's cool! Put those two statements in front of any nonsense bullshit and it's all good!

But the left like yourself doesn't care. You will shout at the top of your lungs that I made those statements as gospel. The ultimate asserters of disinformation.

You just said that you put those two statements in front of bullshit and you don't care if any of it is true. Did you mistype "I am the ultimate asserter of disinformation?"
No offense brother, but you have dogshit between your ears.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

It's weird that some people confuse "reality" with "the left".
"The sun's too warm today for this time of year. Must be the goddamn socialists and their climate change".
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

It's interesting...looks like we are seeing another righty pulling suicide-by-mod in slow motion.

Do the left-wing racists ever pull this shit, or is it just our conservative brethren?

It'll be fun to see how this car crash turns out.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Sleek wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:18 pm It's interesting...looks like we are seeing another righty pulling suicide-by-mod in slow motion.

Do the left-wing racists ever pull this shit, or is it just our conservative brethren?

It'll be fun to see how this car crash turns out.
Nah, he'll do what he always does: get challenged, provide exactly zero evidence for a single point he has to make (or claim the information has been scrubbed), have a batshit mini-meltdown because no one just believes him without question, call people hateful, then disappear. It's been his modus operandi forever.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image