Any Hamas fans here?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Any Hamas fans here?

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

DDM must be one. Kill the Jews!

Talk DDM. This has to be huge for you!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Any Hamas fans here?

Post by Mojo »

Yes, it's good to dip carrot sticks in.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Mojo wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:21 pm Yes, it's good to dip carrot sticks in.
And Peta bread...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:47 pm
Mojo wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:21 pm Yes, it's good to dip carrot sticks in.
And Peta bread...
Agreed. Hey DF! You should totally get some Sabra or Boar's Head hummus and Stacy's Pita Chips next time you go to the store!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GreatWhiteSnake

I'm seeing I Stand With Israel posts from MAGA types on Facebook. This must be conflicting for them...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

This will be done soon.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
GreatWhiteSnake

Sadly it's never done. Just another chapter in a never ending story...
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:20 pm Sadly it's never done. Just another chapter in a never ending story...
Allegedly, it dates back to biblical times, hence all those I Stand With Israel posts from the MAGA types, many of whom are hardcore Xtian fundie evangelicals who are in a hurry to see Jeebus come back.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bonanchovie
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Bonanchovie »

No. Not me.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:15 pm I'm seeing I Stand With Israel posts from MAGA types on Facebook. This must be conflicting for them...
Quoting a Jewish friend: We support Israel so we have a homeland. Anti-semites support Israel so they have a place where they can send us.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Love_Industry wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:36 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:15 pm I'm seeing I Stand With Israel posts from MAGA types on Facebook. This must be conflicting for them...
Quoting a Jewish friend: We support Israel so we have a homeland. Anti-semites support Israel so they have a place where they can send us.
The evangelical Christians need them to be there, so the Rapture occurs.
ImageImage
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Somebody asks, "So what do you think of Hamas?" and it turns into a thread bashing Christians in the U.S.

Never change, Sludge Lounge.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Danzig in the Dark

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:09 am Somebody asks, "So what do you think of Hamas?" and it turns into a thread bashing Christians in the U.S.

Jesus Snowflake Christ. Were you expecting a debate on the ethics of randomly murdering people initiated by the guy who praises the explosive diarrhea inducing burritos from 7/11?
ImageImage
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 am
Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:09 am Somebody asks, "So what do you think of Hamas?" and it turns into a thread bashing Christians in the U.S.

Jesus Snowflake Christ.

Move along, dickhead. You're talking to an atheist here. It's not my fault how predictable some of you are.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

I just want my Trump news to come back.
Danzig in the Dark

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:44 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:12 am

Jesus Snowflake Christ.

Move along, dickhead. You're talking to an atheist here. It's not my fault how predictable some of you are.
This triggered you? I can only imagine the apoplexy had I went with "Jesus H. Christ on a chariot driven crutch".
ImageImage
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:25 am I just want my Trump news to come back.
This!
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

eddie lee roth wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:25 am I just want my Trump news to come back.
Just 391 days until Election Day! After Biden croaks, everybody will vote for Trump to get it over with so they don't have to see Trump 2028 signs in four years.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

Nate S Axel wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:56 pm
Just 391 days until Election Day! After Biden croaks, everybody will vote for Trump to get it over with so they don't have to see Trump 2028 signs in four years.
Wouldn't be surprised if Trump 2024 -> Trump 2028 due to the Repubs lifting the law on term limits. The hard right mob have made it clear as day that they've no interest in respecting democracy, in the US and elsewhere. Netanyahu in Israel is another one - trying to totally neuter the judiciary to stop them prosecuting his corrupt ass.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

GoodJudge wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:46 pm
Wouldn't be surprised if Trump 2024 -> Trump 2028 due to the Repubs lifting the law on term limits. The hard right mob have made it clear as day that they've no interest in respecting democracy, in the US and elsewhere. Netanyahu in Israel is another one - trying to totally neuter the judiciary to stop them prosecuting his corrupt ass.
The hard right mob have the loudest voices, which is why they're seen as the voice, however, so I'd like to feel that the much larger and sane portion of the Repubs wouldn't let this happen. Hopefully we're 2-3 election cycles away from getting back to somewhat of a normalcy.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Danzig in the Dark

cowpins wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:13 am
GoodJudge wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:46 pm

The hard right mob have the loudest voices, which is why they're seen as the voice, however, so I'd like to feel that the much larger and sane portion of the Repubs wouldn't let this happen. Hopefully we're 2-3 election cycles away from getting back to somewhat of a normalcy.
They're not doing so well right now.
ImageImage
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

And we're gonna end up with another knobhead as speaker.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Don't want to start anything but wasn't this attack on Putin's birthday? It's always the Sovietskis when something bad happens.

Rush Fuchsia!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Just googled Hamas..doesn’t seem like fun at all
Oh well..sitting on park bench in
Laguna Beach watching girls pro volleyball
Pineapple smoothie 70*

Jizzy Pearl day is as great as mine I’m sure
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ben Lauter
@thetenbenny
I don't know what to say about this weekend's news of atrocities. Except that the need (or perception of need) for war is always a shameful failure of humanity and that all decent people deserve safety and dignity. In a world capable of depth, peace need not be a fantasy.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
GoodJudge

Post by GoodJudge »

BDG135 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:34 am Ben Lauter
@thetenbenny
I don't know what to say about this weekend's news of atrocities. Except that the need (or perception of need) for war is always a shameful failure of humanity and that all decent people deserve safety and dignity. In a world capable of depth, peace need not be a fantasy.
Well, someone just needs to retweet that (re-X that?) to @Netenyahu and @HamasOfficial and I'm sure they'll be hugging each other by the end of the weekend. Why didn't anyone think of it before?
prog
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by prog »

https://www.theonion.com/the-onion-stan ... 1850922505

Mic drop.

#freepalestine

signed

- a Noo Yawk joo
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

, and now I want my Jim Jordan getting embarrassed on a daily basis news back.
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

Hamas should lose a lot of fans over this...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... child.html
GreatWhiteSnake

Captagon baby. It's a helluva drug...https://www.google.com/search?q=captago ... e&ie=UTF-8