New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Post Reply
User avatar
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17485
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by dmbrocker »

Created by a guy from South Carolina who claims he felt the heat for 3 1/2 hours after eating one. I'll bet DemonFilth would try one:

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/natio ... dLjl3orkLM
Image
Image
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
User avatar
GreatWhiteSnake
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10958
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 pm
Location: Hell, CA Population 4

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

They can stop doing this now...
User avatar
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 26463
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Mojo »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:35 pm They can stop doing this now...
It's fucking ridiculous.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
User avatar
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 32193
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:07 pm

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by HueyRamone »

I want to try one anally.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
User avatar
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17286
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:33 pm Created by a guy from South Carolina who claims he felt the heat for 3 1/2 hours after eating one. I'll bet DemonFilth would try one:

https://www.wltx.com/article/news/natio ... dLjl3orkLM
Fort Mill, SC…10 minutes from my office. I should try to get one.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
User avatar
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue May 24, 2022 1:16 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 pm I want to try one anally.
If you eat one, you'll get oral and anal. MTA

I love HOT, spicy food, but not this sort of thing. I tried the one-chip challenge last year, and it was not one of my favorite activities.
User avatar
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 32193
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:07 pm

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by HueyRamone »

TooOldToCare wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 am
HueyRamone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 pm I want to try one anally.
If you eat one, you'll get oral and anal. MTA

I love HOT, spicy food, but not this sort of thing. I tried the one-chip challenge last year, and it was not one of my favorite activities.
I bought a One Chip Challenge last year, and it's still sitting on the shelf. Seems like there's never a specific day where I go "Lets intentionally feel like shit for hours today"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
User avatar
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue May 24, 2022 1:16 pm
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:02 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 am
HueyRamone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 pm I want to try one anally.
If you eat one, you'll get oral and anal. MTA

I love HOT, spicy food, but not this sort of thing. I tried the one-chip challenge last year, and it was not one of my favorite activities.
I bought a One Chip Challenge last year, and it's still sitting on the shelf. Seems like there's never a specific day where I go "Lets intentionally feel like shit for hours today"
My advice. Throw it away. I had the glass of milk ready, and the fucking thing wrecked my mouth and stomach for a few hours. I'll eat jalapenos, banana peppers, killer sauce wings, until the end of time. This extreme stuff (or Pepper X) usually tastes so bad, that alone is enough to not eat it, even without the imminent pain that follows.
User avatar
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 26463
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Location: Oceanside, CA
Contact:

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Mojo »

I have acquaintances who eat absurdly spicy shit, then sit there dripping sweat, their mouths numb, trying to hide their blatant discomfort, all while feeling smug about it. If that's some measure of masculinity, I'm good. I'll stick to my jalapeños and Serranos, thanks.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1868
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 am

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

I'm one of those nut jobs that love that kind of thing. Ghost pepper, reaper, now this, bring it on! I love watching people's faces when I sample that stuff at hot sauce stands. They think for sure I'm going to cry meanwhile I'm fine its the guys next to me that are crying. I always have at least 10 different hot sauces in rotation. Can't remember the last time I went an entire day without putting hot sauce on something.

The secret is if you eat something that you know is too hot for you, keep your mouth closed and breathe through your nose. Panting only spreads the flames. And don't get too brave. A lot of these peppers take a minute or so to fully kick in and by then you've eaten more and now you're really screwed. My friend bought me the one chip challenge but I've set myself on fire enough times to know to ignore the challenge part. I ate it little by little over a long weekend dipped in sour cream. I'm a chili head but I'm not made of steel.
User avatar
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 32193
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:07 pm

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by HueyRamone »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:16 pm I'm one of those nut jobs that love that kind of thing. Ghost pepper, reaper, now this, bring it on! I love watching people's faces when I sample that stuff at hot sauce stands. They think for sure I'm going to cry meanwhile I'm fine its the guys next to me that are crying. I always have at least 10 different hot sauces in rotation. Can't remember the last time I went an entire day without putting hot sauce on something.

The secret is if you eat something that you know is too hot for you, keep your mouth closed and breathe through your nose. Panting only spreads the flames. And don't get too brave. A lot of these peppers take a minute or so to fully kick in and by then you've eaten more and now you're really screwed. My friend bought me the one chip challenge but I've set myself on fire enough times to know to ignore the challenge part. I ate it little by little over a long weekend dipped in sour cream. I'm a chili head but I'm not made of steel.
Damn, I cant even handle jalepeno.

Im glad this thread came up. I kept telling myself that I have to eat the one chip sometime soon.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 42763
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Turner Coates »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:48 pm I kept telling myself that I have to eat the one chip sometime soon.
I didn't know what "one chip" was, so I looked it up....and found this:

https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/

"The Paqui One Chip Challenge is intended for adults only, with clear and prominent labeling highlighting the chip is not for children or anyone sensitive to spicy foods or who has food allergies, is pregnant or has underlying health conditions.
We have seen an increase in teens and other individuals not heeding these warnings.  As a result, while the product continues to adhere to food safety standards, out of an abundance of caution, we are actively working with our retailers to remove the product from shelves.
We are also offering refunds on our single-serve One Chip Challenge product.
FOR REFUNDS PLEASE CLICK HERE or CALL 1-866-528-6848."
Image

"There's gonna be a civil war!"
"Really? When?"
"Lemme check my phone."
User avatar
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17485
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:48 pm I kept telling myself that I have to eat the one chip sometime soon.
I didn't know what "one chip" was, so I looked it up....and found this:

https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/

"The Paqui One Chip Challenge is intended for adults only, with clear and prominent labeling highlighting the chip is not for children or anyone sensitive to spicy foods or who has food allergies, is pregnant or has underlying health conditions.
We have seen an increase in teens and other individuals not heeding these warnings.  As a result, while the product continues to adhere to food safety standards, out of an abundance of caution, we are actively working with our retailers to remove the product from shelves.
We are also offering refunds on our single-serve One Chip Challenge product.
FOR REFUNDS PLEASE CLICK HERE or CALL 1-866-528-6848."
That happened because of this, sadly:

https://www.wctv.tv/2023/09/05/teen-die ... tType=apps
Image
Image
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
User avatar
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix
Posts: 8074
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Location: Vancouver....wish you were here
Contact:

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Kid-Wicked »

been hearing about this pepper for years. wasn't sure if it even really existed. i have a buddy that grows ghosts, reapers and scorpions.....
in a community garden at this townhouse. those of you that know anything about gardening will know that anything that grows in the same bed will take on the heat of the peppers. so his neighbors unknowingly grew scorpion carrots, ghost kale and reaper radishes.

my worst experiences with peppers weren't even from eating them. after handling them i've scratched my nutsack and rubbed my eye.
did it a few times. you think i'd learn the first time.
Last edited by Kid-Wicked on Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 32193
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:07 pm

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:52 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:48 pm I kept telling myself that I have to eat the one chip sometime soon.
I didn't know what "one chip" was, so I looked it up....and found this:

https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/

"The Paqui One Chip Challenge is intended for adults only, with clear and prominent labeling highlighting the chip is not for children or anyone sensitive to spicy foods or who has food allergies, is pregnant or has underlying health conditions.
We have seen an increase in teens and other individuals not heeding these warnings.  As a result, while the product continues to adhere to food safety standards, out of an abundance of caution, we are actively working with our retailers to remove the product from shelves.
We are also offering refunds on our single-serve One Chip Challenge product.
FOR REFUNDS PLEASE CLICK HERE or CALL 1-866-528-6848."
This means the resale value on my One Chip prolly skyrocketed!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
User avatar
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4160
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:05 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:02 am
TooOldToCare wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:33 am
HueyRamone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:33 pm I want to try one anally.
If you eat one, you'll get oral and anal. MTA

I love HOT, spicy food, but not this sort of thing. I tried the one-chip challenge last year, and it was not one of my favorite activities.
I bought a One Chip Challenge last year, and it's still sitting on the shelf. Seems like there's never a specific day where I go "Lets intentionally feel like shit for hours today"

Lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
User avatar
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4160
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:05 pm
Location: Chapel Hill, NC

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:55 pm been hearing about this pepper for years. wasn't sure if it even really existed. i have a buddy that grows ghosts, reapers and scorpions.....
in a community garden at this townhouse. those of you that know anything about gardening will know that anything that grows in the same bed will take on the heat of the peppers. so his neighbors unknowingly grew scorpion carrots, ghost kale and reaper radishes.

my worst experiences with peppers weren't even from eating them. after handling them i've scratched my nutsack and rubbed my eye.
did it a few times. you think i'd learn the first time.

I didnt know that about growing stuff in the same bed, hilarious. Were his neighbors pissed? Lol
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
User avatar
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix
Posts: 8074
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Location: Vancouver....wish you were here
Contact:

Re: New world's hottest pepper: Pepper X

Post by Kid-Wicked »

TheCULTofMANSON wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:57 pm
Kid-Wicked wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:55 pm been hearing about this pepper for years. wasn't sure if it even really existed. i have a buddy that grows ghosts, reapers and scorpions.....
in a community garden at this townhouse. those of you that know anything about gardening will know that anything that grows in the same bed will take on the heat of the peppers. so his neighbors unknowingly grew scorpion carrots, ghost kale and reaper radishes.

my worst experiences with peppers weren't even from eating them. after handling them i've scratched my nutsack and rubbed my eye.
did it a few times. you think i'd learn the first time.

I didnt know that about growing stuff in the same bed, hilarious. Were his neighbors pissed? Lol
it was mixed. the chinese neighbors never talked to him but the indians loved it. the old white ladies were pissed.
Post Reply