Cirkul Water Bottle

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Cirkul Water Bottle

Post by tym »

So the people I work with swear by the Cirkul water bottle you can get at wall mart for 20 bucks. So I gave it a shot. I think its pretty fucking good. Just something different. The bottle itself Sucks, and in hind sight, I wish I would of just bought the lid itself for 5 bucks, it fits most steel bottles.

So I bought Coldest Sports water bottle from Amazon, I know the lid will fit that. The 20 dollar one at wall mart came with two different flavors, and I bought a few other flavors for it, Its just a filter with flavoring in it. Last about 6 bottles of 22oz water. Give or take how strong you set it. I set mine to between 5 and 6. Its just something different, water wise. I so far am super impressed with it. The lid on the coldest sports water bottle is nice, bottle stays cold and holds ice for a really long time.

So I checked out the web site, and found you can get a monthly shipment of new filters. You pick the flavors, and can change them when ever. I bought the 8 filter a month for 27 bucks, and that includes shipping. and you can change flavors when ever you want.

So if your looking for something different for your water intake, give it a shot. I know at my local wall mart, you can buy just the lid, and different filter flavors. Or you can get them right from the Cirkul web site for 5 bucks for the lids, and get what ever flavors you want, even some with caffeine in them. Just avoid the kit itself, the plastic bottle you get with it sucks ass.

Not sure about the monthly subscription, see how it goes. Its cheaper to get the filters that way. I started with the 8 and see how it goes, and I may up it, depending on how much I use it. Am pretty impressed with the different flavors you can buy and get with the subscription.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Cirkul Water Bottle

Post by ParaDime77 »

Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

water bottles are stupid
Should have bought Deion Sanders gold shades
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

ParaDime77 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:36 pm May l suggest Waterdrop instead:
You may not. This is a cirkul jerk.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image