Golfing In February

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Golfing In February

Post by MattleyCrue »

Man what an awesome day!

Almost 60 degrees in upstate NY means golf courses were open!

Played 18 today and enjoyed some perfect Genesee Beer!

Shot a 91! First round of the year on 2/9!

Going to be back to cold next week with temps in the 20s and 30s!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Golfing In February

Post by TooOldToCare »

65 in Ohio yesterday. This has been the most mild winter I can remember. Ever. It's love/hate for me. It's been great to get outside and feel the sun when it's usually -5 degrees. On the other hand, my bedrooms are hot AF, even with the windows open and the heat off, so I'm sleeping like shit. On principle, I refuse to turn on the AC in Feb.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

91? Nice. What did you shoot after the turn?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Slightly OT, but one of 1st jobs was at a golf course....... always thought it was beyond fucking ghey when these groups of guys would act like they were some kind of hero's for golfing in "shitty (super hot, cold, windy, rainy) weather".........nope, you and your yuppie friends were not out rescuing hurricane victims, you just picked a bad day to play a game........... Pompous assholes probably went to the locker room to do coke off each others cocks before ending their day with a circle jerk in the shower.
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

cowpins wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:52 pm 91? Nice. What did you shoot after the turn?
😝😝😝
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear