Men, Sex, Marriage

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

NeilC
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Men, Sex, Marriage

Post by NeilC »

Never been Married and am curious if that old "joke" is true. Men in Marriages do you have less sex or very little sex because now that you have kids, wife is tired after all day caring for them, or are you just tired from a long day at work? etc. Or, do you still have a great sex life in spite of all that you have going on? Also, how many years have you been Married? Also, if you are not having as much sex is it because a lack of one person not respecting the other person or do you think your wife "used" sex to rope you into a Marriage? Thanks for any/all answers.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Men, Sex, Marriage

Post by Nate S Axel »

Unsubscribe / Marked as Spam
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

He just wants some guidance from you experienced husbands.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Why does this guy always ask weird stuff?
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Rocker4Real

Post by Rocker4Real »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:47 am Why does this guy always ask weird stuff?
No need to be negative.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Remember as a kid how gross 35 year old looked - and 45 was beyond old- then unthinkable 50’-death? Who would sign up for this? 25-33 always is awesome-why the f*ck would you want anything else?
The scam living with someone near 40 and aging is worst life contract. When you date you always get the best a person can be- looks good going out-nicest they can be. Why move in with this when that goes away 80% of time.

Fun being alone-no stress ever- always seeing people at there best
Who doesn’t want be Sam Malone
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:50 am When you date you always get the best a person can be- looks good going out-nicest they can be. Why move in with this when that goes away 80% of time.
Maybe I don’t need therapy or these prescription pills. I just need to see the world as you do.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Not 25+ years of marriage or 4 kids, I cock-blocked myself with a fucking television in the bedroom........
I was always against having a tv in the bedroom, and it "worked".......you go to bed, and if someone isn't tired, you find something to do (like hide the pickle).....
Anyway we put a tv in bedroom 3 or 4 years ago, and now my wife gets in bed a 7 and falls asleep to Dateline or whatever..........
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

^ ha ha ha Fraiser life ha ha ha
Sam still goes to all his favorite Metal Edge bands late night and does what the f*ck he wants ha ha ha
Sam doesn’t even have a tv!!!

Nobody even wants dog for 25 years :lol: just get new one every decade. Doesn’t become old, cranky, useless. What hot 25 year old (girl) doesn’t want meet and pet the new puppy :lol:
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Yes, but what about children? Dont you want to share your love and knowledge with Laglam jr. someday?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Grendel wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:11 am Yes, but what about children? Dont you want to share your love and knowledge with Laglam jr. someday?
That's what Mattley is for! LAglamrocker has a protege to share his expertise, and he never had to change a dirty diaper or start a college fund for a kid to major in something useless.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life