The 16th Annual Hungwell Appreciation Sticky is Here!!

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

Can I be in charge of alcohol?
Shiraz
Sarcastabitch

Post by Shiraz »

I think that is an outstanding idea.

But who is in charge of you?
Punk
Headlining Clubs

Post by Punk »

What makes you think I need supervision?
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run
Location: Finland, Greenland, Iceland, And anwhere else RPB thinks of.

Post by SanityClause »

Punk wrote:What makes you think I need supervision?
The fact you will be in charge of the Alcohol maybe?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

For Chrissakes, Ace, how easy you forget. Take a look at the credits, whydontcha.

"Put It In Your Shitter"

Jelly/Syrup Music, Stink Dart Music, Lazy Labia Music.

Me, Nicko and Stoner penned that fuckin' song! It was your refusal to stop pickin' wild 'shrooms at every rest stop that lead to your 13 year memory gap. Nothing else.
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by acefrehleysbeer »

Nickas was the road manager and Mobscene was the photographer! I think SBM was the roadie!

My vote of Rik may not have been a wise one because Mobscene is a homosexual and that fag Rik may not be able to contain himself!
Since Mobscene is a good guy he can ride on my bus if that fag Rik wins his way into the band.....just to keep the peace and Mobscene is cool!
Free the WM3
http://www.wm3.org

When I die I don't want no part of heaven
I would not do heavens work well
I pray the devil comes and takes me
To stand in the fiery furnaces of hell
acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Hungwell wrote:For Chrissakes, Ace, how easy you forget. Take a look at the credits, whydontcha.

"Put It In Your Shitter"

Jelly/Syrup Music, Stink Dart Music, Lazy Labia Music.

Me, Nicko and Stoner penned that fuckin' song! It was your refusal to stop pickin' wild 'shrooms at every rest stop that lead to your 13 year memory gap. Nothing else.

So you mean I dont have my own bus?
Free the WM3

Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Your own bus??

Shit man, if you're referring to the bike buggy acillatem used to tow you around in....then yes.

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

OKOKOKOK

I'm sorry! I just spoke to the Mrs. about the tour bus thats been sitting in our yard since our last tour she said "What tourbus!?!? There has never been a tourbus in our yard!!"

I screamed "BULLSHIT" and I took her outside and pointed at it and she said she didnt see it but whatever and then she made me take my medicine!

I admit maybe I was wrong!

So my votes are.............

Sanity
Bobby Stoney
Cold E

Is that fair enough?!?!?!
Free the WM3

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

Ace, I was just walking past this store in Amish country and I managed to jack you a ride for when the band goes on tour again.
I hope its alright.

acefrehleysbeer
Cockblocked by Poison

Fuck it looks like Sanity is a close runner for the pick of my three!
Free the WM3

SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

This was one of the best gigs I ever went to even though I had a shite seat behind the bastard with the flag, but still. You fucking rocked Rio.
AcillateM
Drunken Beaner

Post by AcillateM »

SanityClause wrote:
acillatem74 wrote:
acefrehleysbeer wrote:acillatem74 is the bus driver!

Godamnit i may be a roadie but i played most times when you were passed out in the back!
Not true, because when Ace was passed out and you were covering for him, you weren't plugged in.

I wasn't in tune either but that didn't make a difference.

I remember the next night Ace sent me out for some groupies. I of course had my way with them first then sent them off to his room.Totally gave a new meaning to 'We Got The Crabs' World Tour.
SanityClause
These Colours Don't Run

Post by SanityClause »

acillatem74 wrote:
SanityClause wrote:
acillatem74 wrote:

Godamnit i may be a roadie but i played most times when you were passed out in the back!
Not true, because when Ace was passed out and you were covering for him, you weren't plugged in.

I wasn't in tune either but that didn't make a difference.

I remember the next night Ace sent me out for some groupies. I of course had my way with them first then sent them off to his room.Totally gave a new meaning to 'We Got The Crabs' World Tour.
Yeah you fucking bastard. One of those groupies was my mom.
She was never quite the same after that night.
She said something about how the band wanted to go one better
than Led Zeppelin with the fish incident, and the next thing she knew, Ace was trying to reverse a fishing trawler into her...............
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Attention Nominees!!

Each day a different band member will lay out a task for you all to carry out. God knows what that'll be, but each band member will grade your effort by attaching a point value to it from 1 to 10. Your failure to participate in any task will result in a "0" from all members. Some tasks may be music related while others may have nothing to do with anything.

Whomever has the highest point total by the time we are done running you all ragged will become the newest member of the Internet's Most Dangerous Band, Monty's Crew!

Today's task:

Let me see your best metalchick impersonation.

This means you must pick a thread, any thread, and post a yellow, non-sequitor, thread jacking diatribe that makes the thread about you and contains the phrase "accumulated knowledge" within it.

Then you must copy/paste said post in this thread by 3:00 pm tomorrow.

Good luck.

Tomorow Stoner will give you your task and say who follows her.
deathcurse
I Wanna Be Somebody

Post by deathcurse »

deathcurse wrote:I have something to say. I have never liked hot dogs. I don't find their scent appealing, nor their taste. I have no qualms with how they are made. I don't have such a distaste for the similiarly processed bologna. I also find McDonald's food to be simply delicious. I used to work with a girl whose aunt had a worm farm. I asked her, "Why does your aunt have a worm farm?" She said, "They sell the worms to McDonald's." I asked, "Why do they sell the worms to McDonald's?" She said, "Because their meat doesn't meet the FDA standards for protein. The worms give their meat that protein." I said, "Wow, that's sick." But I still eat it. I don't care.

So I don't dislike hot dogs because they are made with "lips and assholes." I don't find lips nor assholes to be more unpleasant than any other kind of meat. When you get down to it, meat is meat. There's an old saying: "There's two things you never want to see made - laws and sausages." - meaning the political process is just as gory and unsettling to watch as all that asshole meat going into the grinder. I don't mind politics either.

I dislike hot dogs because they taste funny to me. "Funny" is not the word - I just think they're gross. When I was 6 years old, my parents had a birthday party for me. I invited all the boys in my class and I now feel bad for that. I bet the girls in my class would have appreciated an invite. What made me think girls were not good enough to come to my party?

My father worked at a meat packing plant and actually he still does. Now it's a kosher meat plant - for the Jews! My dad has read a lot about Jewish tradition since getting that job and I think that's good. He was raised Catholic and it's always good to understand where other people are coming from.

My dad brought home hot dogs to cook for me and my guests and I became very, very upset. The hot dogs were upsetting enough but what hurt me the most was that it didn't seem as though my parents even KNEW me. I mean, I was around at that point for 6 years and they couldn't figure out that I didn't like hot dogs. 6 years! I'm sure there was a lot of accumulated knowledge in those 6 years but somehow my aversion to hot dogs missed that accumulation entirely.

I began to cry. How could they do this? It was my birthday and they fucking ruined it! I had no shame at the time. As I grew older, I became more reserved with my emotions and learned to communicate better but at the time all I knew how to do was cry to express my dissatisfaction. My dad wound up cooking me a hamburger and I always wondered - why didn't he just do that in the first place? Did he know that I hated hot dogs and he wanted to antagonize me? What did I do that made him want to carry out this cruel revenge upon his only son at that point?

I've eaten hot dogs since then, with varying results. My pallet does not find the taste of hot dogs so uninviting when there is mustard involved. I prefer just the regular yellow mustard - none of that fancy brown stuff for me. It looks like babyshit. The bun also provides a certain satisfaction as I really enjoy bread, sandwiches especially. But I have only succumbed to the temptation of hot dogs several times and only in extreme desperation, i.e. nothing else to eat.

I'm kind of hungry right now and I think I'll actually enjoy me some McDonald's as it's affordable and up the street from me. I enjoy their regular cheeseburgers tremendously as well as their McNuggets (with BBQ sauce plz!). That's what I'm going to have.
http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69789
SexxAtraxxion wrote:You are horrible at message board entertainment.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

I think I'm too fucking lazy to be a nominee.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

Now it is to the point where there are people here who know my profession, know what I look like, know where I live, know I think Kip Winger is hot, know which rock stars Ive met, know I love Black Sabbath, even know some of my sexual preferences LOL... and its all from accumulated knowledge.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68001
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

I think deathcurse is gonna be tough to beat here.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

chickenona wrote:I think deathcurse is gonna be tough to beat here.

No he won't. I have been sent several messages by numerous people saying he has been spreading lies about me and kip winger and I have the pm's to prove it. It's also incredibly ridiculous that you all would stop so low as to call me out on this thread. UNBELIEVABLE! You people really need to get a life. I am here and I can post if I want to. and besides, I just wanted to read haiku's. :roll:
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Someone please explain to Elise in simpler terms how this challenge works before I make fun of her.

Thanks in advance.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Someone please explain to Elise in simpler terms how this challenge works before I make fun of her.

Thanks in advance.

I couldn't help myself. I really couldn't. It was there and I had to. But you can still make fun of me. I'd be disappointed if you didn't.

and besides, it would be torture for me to sift through 500 threads to find to threadjack when there is a perfectly good one RIGHT HERE!
knuckles.is.contractual wrote:Milk is a surprisingly versatile weapon. Don't ever fucking underestimate milk.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

What are you doing? You need to be out finding a thread to hijack ASAP.

And get your man-toy on the ball, too!
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Carmanowar
I'm an Asshole!

Post by Carmanowar »

I nominate Myself, CARMANOWAR... kkkotzen... and The Retarded®™

i will get back to you with the diatribe
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:What are you doing? You need to be out finding a thread to hijack ASAP.

And get your man-toy on the ball, too!

Ok I am doing ti!!!!!!!!!!!
Carmanowar
I'm an Asshole!

Post by Carmanowar »

The ballad of ricky bobby is comming out. And although I like Will Ferrel, i have to say I am disapointed in his portayal of Nascar drivers. He is portraying people from the south as braindead rednecks, which is NOT true. With my acumulated Knowladge of different cultures, I am shocked that in this day and age, Hollywood would have the audacity to blatantly make stereotypes of people.

I remember when I was working in Radio, my station manager would tell me that our core audience were white males. That is a racist statement. I know many black people who are good friends of mine who like rock music. Just because they are black does not mean that they only like hip hop. I was so disgusted with my manager that I got a lawyer and prepared to file a lawsuit with the Anti-deffimation league. My lawyer told me to go with the southern poverty law center, but with a name like that, I refused. Just because I live in the south does not mean I live in poverty. Although many people here live in poverty, it is more in rural areas like Maggie Valley than where I am at.

Maggie Valley is right next to the cherokee reservation. It is sad that the white man preformed genocidal acts upon the indigiouse people of north america, all for gold and land. When I was teaching, I told my students that it was called genocide. The books were wrong when they called it manifest destiny. One of my students was a hot young stud of 17, and boy did he want to ride the horse. But his mother found out and I was fired. When I was working there, though, I stated to come to Metal Sludge and kept my radio handel. It suited the site well, and I AM a fan of the music. LOL.

music has always ment alot to me. When I was 17 I would suck off Mick Mars but always told my friends that it was nikki sixx. ROFL! Those were the days, but those days are gone now. But I wil always remember them because I like to scrap book. Scrap Booking is a hobby my grandmother got me into when I was a little girl. She owned a horse farm. And it was BEAUTIFUL. I used to spend my summers there. It is my love of horses that made me never to use glue. How inhumane do you have to be to make glue out of horses. They are majestic creatures. The Native Americans said that they are the only thing good that the white man brough tto Turtle Island, which is what they called North America.

I like America, but I love Canada. It is so progressive there. Someone like me can just live. But technicly I am not supposed to leave the country because of the 17 year old incident. I was teaching at another school after that, but the administration got irate with me posting here all the time. I dont get it, they gave me a computer with internet access. What am I supposed to do with ONE computer and 30 students? I dont know either. but The administration did not understand. They are simpltons. I thought about getting a lawyer over this, but I dont have any money for one. I guess I have to just take it day by day now.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69780
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

EliseThePiece wrote:
Glad I don't work with you.

It's also incredibly ridiculous that you all would stop so low as to call me out on this thread. UNBELIEVABLE! You people really need to get a life. I am here and I can post if I want to. and besides, I just wanted to read haiku's. Rolling Eyes

Sounds like a right miserable cunt.
You don't know me. I laugh at people who get so worked up over the internet. Even though I am really famous because I was SOTM, I never let that go to my head and when people recognize me on the street, I sign all their napkins. They dont even have to ask me. I just do it because I know that is what comes with fame. This one time when I was hanging out with Cj Snare, this one girl came up and said, "CAN YOU SIGN MY BOOBS!" I was so disgusted but I did it anyway. and you know what? she was TOTALLY ungrateful. She kept telling me to pass the marker to Cj, but why should I if she is gonna get an attitude with me. UNBELIEVABLE!
Do you work for Sludge?
HA! It's laughable that you would even accuse me of that considering stevie won't let me be sludgette of the year. I KNOW he didnt have that end of year best of contest because of ME! He was scared I would win and then I would be queen of everything. I sent him several pm's asking him why but he never answered me.
:roll:

The phrase is I could NOT care less about you.

Um I dont know who you think you are, but if you dont care about me, you are either a newbie or someone who wipes their ass with their tongue. I am gonna go with both.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewto ... 13#1553613
RockSkar
Touring With the Pope

Post by RockSkar »

ds
Carmanowar wrote:The ballad of ricky bobby is comming out. And although I like Will Ferrel, i have to say I am disapointed in his portayal of Nascar drivers. He is portraying people from the south as braindead rednecks, which is NOT true. With my acumulated Knowladge of different cultures, I am shocked that in this day and age, Hollywood would have the audacity to blatantly make stereotypes of people.

I remember when I was working in Radio, my station manager would tell me that our core audience were white males. That is a racist statement. I know many black people who are good friends of mine who like rock music. Just because they are black does not mean that they only like hip hop. I was so disgusted with my manager that I got a lawyer and prepared to file a lawsuit with the Anti-deffimation league. My lawyer told me to go with the southern poverty law center, but with a name like that, I refused. Just because I live in the south does not mean I live in poverty. Although many people here live in poverty, it is more in rural areas like Maggie Valley than where I am at.

Maggie Valley is right next to the cherokee reservation. It is sad that the white man preformed genocidal acts upon the indigiouse people of north america, all for gold and land. When I was teaching, I told my students that it was called genocide. The books were wrong when they called it manifest destiny. One of my students was a hot young stud of 17, and boy did he want to ride the horse. But his mother found out and I was fired. When I was working there, though, I stated to come to Metal Sludge and kept my radio handel. It suited the site well, and I AM a fan of the music. LOL.

music has always ment alot to me. When I was 17 I would suck off Mick Mars but always told my friends that it was nikki sixx. ROFL! Those were the days, but those days are gone now. But I wil always remember them because I like to scrap book. Scrap Booking is a hobby my grandmother got me into when I was a little girl. She owned a horse farm. And it was BEAUTIFUL. I used to spend my summers there. It is my love of horses that made me never to use glue. How inhumane do you have to be to make glue out of horses. They are majestic creatures. The Native Americans said that they are the only thing good that the white man brough tto Turtle Island, which is what they called North America.

I like America, but I love Canada. It is so progressive there. Someone like me can just live. But technicly I am not supposed to leave the country because of the 17 year old incident. I was teaching at another school after that, but the administration got irate with me posting here all the time. I dont get it, they gave me a computer with internet access. What am I supposed to do with ONE computer and 30 students? I dont know either. but The administration did not understand. They are simpltons. I thought about getting a lawyer over this, but I dont have any money for one. I guess I have to just take it day by day now.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69780
That's some funny shit.
EliseThePiece
Riding the Short Bus

Post by EliseThePiece »

Carman is the ruler of the world.
bobbystoney
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by bobbystoney »

EliseThePiece wrote: and besides, it would be torture for me to sift through 500 threads to find to threadjack when there is a perfectly good one RIGHT HERE!
I had already threadjacked this thread right before you.