Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribes!

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

wizard of the north
Headlining Clubs

Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribes!

Post by wizard of the north »

... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence here: http://www.callumhouston.com/FinanceMin ... omPwC.html

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down like the titanic ...
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Re: Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribes!

Post by thejuggernaut »

postmaster.general wrote:... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence here: http://www.callumhouston.com/FinanceMin ... omPwC.html

That's your BC Liberals for you.

Although, I'd be willing to guess a regime change would be more on the strength of the HST ruling than anything.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

I concede ignorance of Canadian law but isn't all bribery by definition illegal?
ImageImage
KillDevilHill
Headlining Clubs

Post by KillDevilHill »

thejuggernaut wrote:
postmaster.general wrote:... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

Although, I'd be willing to guess a regime change would be more on the strength of the HST ruling than anything.
These clowns and crooks running the province are the reason I fucking get pissed off with Green party voters. HST and selling our rivers and power to fucking Americans better be enough to end these fucks.
Mr Yellow Discipline wrote:Somebody please post more videos of girls getting set on fire.
JRA wrote: I did like how they took the piss out of readers. Fuck books and fuck them.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

KillDevilHill wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

These clowns and crooks running the province are the reason I fucking get pissed off with Green party voters. HST and selling our rivers and power to fucking Americans better be enough to end these fucks.
All your river and power are belong to us.
ImageImage
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
KillDevilHill wrote: These clowns and crooks running the province are the reason I fucking get pissed off with Green party voters. HST and selling our rivers and power to fucking Americans better be enough to end these fucks.
All your river and power are belong to us.
LOL

VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by VinnieKulick »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I concede ignorance of Canadian law but isn't all bribery by definition illegal?
Ask Senator Nelson.
ImageImage
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

VinnieKulick wrote:
MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:I concede ignorance of Canadian law but isn't all bribery by definition illegal?
Ask Senator Nelson.
Is the Florida Senator an expert on Canadian law?
ImageImage