Mayor Bloomberg is an idiot.

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VinnieKulick
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Mayor Bloomberg is an idiot.

Post by VinnieKulick »

Nice way to politely say he thinks it was a Tea Party person who planted the bomb in Times Square.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-bake ... out-obamac
ImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Re: Mayor Bloomberg is an idiot.

Post by Nevermind »

VinnieKulick wrote:Nice way to politely say he thinks it was a Tea Party person who planted the bomb in Times Square.

I suspect everyone in the country knew it was yet another muslim terrorist except Bloomberg and probably the two or three liberals who will reply to your post.
Of course NBC and CNN just refer to him as a naturalized American citizen from Pakistan.
wylde342
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by wylde342 »

This one, no matter what side of the fence you're on, I just don't get. Why are they afraid to call people doing this stuff "Terrorists?" This, the TX shooting....?
8 inches, limp.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

It's not that big a leap. This clown did fail too, after all.

The guy is a terrorist but I'm not looking to be the gov of NY or bigger, either.
ImageImage
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:It's not that big a leap. This clown did fail too, after all.

The guy is a terrorist but I'm not looking to be the gov of NY or bigger, either.
So this guys is a terrorist in your mind, but if I recall correctly, you and the other liberals on this board didn't think the other muslim that killed 14 soldiers at Ft Hood was a terrorist. Ok............
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:It's not that big a leap. This clown did fail too, after all.
Got his citizenship. Check
Trained in Pakistan. Check
Returned to the US. Check
Bought SUV for car bomb. Check
Bought supplies needed for car bomb. Check
Parked SUV where he wanted when he wanted. Check
Actually boarded the plane to escape the US, before being pulled off at the last moment. Check

Not an epic win for the Obama regime.
In fact, it was only by luck hundereds of New Yorkers are still alive.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Nevermind wrote:
Actually boarded the plane to escape the US, before being pulled off at the last moment. Check

I'm sure you're hoping that someday soon we'll have a major terrorist attack that kills a bunch of people, so you can say Obama is worse at national security than Bush was. Kinda sucks that it hasn't happened so far, eh?
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

tin00can wrote:
I'm sure you're hoping that someday soon we'll have a major terrorist attack that kills a bunch of people, so you can say Obama is worse at national security than Bush was. Kinda sucks that it hasn't happened so far, eh?
Ft Hood- 14 Soldiers murdered by islamic terrorist. I guess in a liberal mind, 14 isn't "a bunch".
Bush's seven years in office after 9/11-
Bush's policies resulted in 0 terrorist attacks on US soil

Obama's first year and around 4 months-
Obama's policies resulted in
1 successful terrorist attack on US soil
1 unsuccessful attack in Times Square
1 unsuccessful in air attack
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

there were some stupid liberal cocksuckers saying this was obviously a tea bagger the day after, what's funny is I've never heard one bitch about the shit that went down at protests over the Ariz law. Tea baggers and bean baggers both need to STFU and quit jumping to conclusions, they're both equally retarded and bad at assumptions.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Nevermind wrote:

So this guys is a terrorist in your mind, but if I recall correctly, you and the other liberals on this board didn't think the other muslim that killed 14 soldiers at Ft Hood was a terrorist. Ok............
I don't recall opining on this dude before. I do believe he is a nutjob fixated on a radical ideology, like Tim McVeigh or Eric Rudolph. Maybe a little Seung Hui Cho too as they should have seen this coming also.
Nevermind wrote:

When was the last terrorist attack in NY? How many died?
Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:
Ft Hood- 14 Soldiers murdered by islamic terrorist. I guess in a liberal mind, 14 isn't "a bunch".
Bush's seven years in office after 9/11

Shouldn't we be looking at Bush's first year and a quarter to avoid comparing apples to oranges?
1 successful attack on the Pentagon - 184 dead
1 successful attack on the WTC towers - 2752 dead
1 unsuccessful attack on another DC site (Flight 93) - 40 dead
1 unsuccessful air attack
1 unsuccessful dirty bomber

Obama is doing much worse than Dubya did. :roll:
ImageImage
TravisBickelsMohawk
Mad Cow Diseased

Post by TravisBickelsMohawk »

The bomb was a major fuck up. Why wouldn't we suspect Tea Baggers?

The majority of them can't spell a fucking protest sign correctly.
:roll:
Animals die to keep your fat ass alive.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

TravisBickelsMohawk wrote:The bomb was a major fuck up. Why wouldn't we suspect Tea Baggers?

The majority of them can't spell a fucking protest sign correctly.
:roll:
You moran! :lol:
ImageImage
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Why the fuck doesn't 9/11 count? To my liberal mind, 2500+ is a lot, but to your conservative mind I guess it isn't. If you forget those, then yeah, Bush is way better!

Clinton mention in 3, 2, 1...
NickasInSaltLick
The Fat Man of Steel

Post by NickasInSaltLick »

Nevermind wrote: Bush's seven years in office after 9/11-
No love for the Anthrax guy?

Sludgeaholic of the Month - May 2004
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

tin00can wrote:
Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:

Why the fuck doesn't 9/11 count? To my liberal mind, 2500+ is a lot, but to your conservative mind I guess it isn't. If you forget those, then yeah, Bush is way better!

I said after 9/11 for a reason. The 9/11 report said the al qaeda were at war with us but we were not at war with them. The report determined that they had been waging war against us for over a decade.
It's nice that you try and preempt a Clinton mention in order to shield him from any responsibility. The facts won't back you up on that one though.
Bush and Clinton both bear responsibility for failing to recognize the threat of islamic terrorism.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:
Nevermind wrote:

I said after 9/11 for a reason. The 9/11 report said the al qaeda were at war with us but we were not at war with them. The report determined that they had been waging war against us for over a decade.
It's nice that you try and preempt a Clinton mention in order to shield him from any responsibility. The facts won't back you up on that one though.
Bush and Clinton both bear responsibility for failing to recognize the threat of islamic terrorism.
It's astonishing how people fixate solely on numbers, and avoid the symbols.

Ft Hood was nowhere near the magnitude of 911 in terms of people dead.

However, I am inclined to think a message of "not even your MILITARY bases are safe from WITHIN" is a much more powerful statement, especially post-911, than "we hijacked COMMERICAL airliners and flew them into buildings".

Especially given the lack of testicular fortitude that has been on display since Bush 1.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

thejuggernaut wrote: It's astonishing how people fixate solely on numbers, and avoid the symbols.

Ft Hood was nowhere near the magnitude of 911 in terms of people dead.

However, I am inclined to think a message of "not even your MILITARY bases are safe from WITHIN" is a much more powerful statement, especially post-911, than "we hijacked COMMERICAL airliners and flew them into buildings".

Especially given the lack of testicular fortitude that has been on display since Bush 1.

I'm inclined to think it was the work of a nutjob who just wanted to take out as many people as he could. And as far as symbols go, crashing planes into the twin towers and the pentagon is pretty symbolic.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

Nevermind wrote: I said after 9/11 for a reason. The 9/11 report said the al qaeda were at war with us but we were not at war with them. The report determined that they had been waging war against us for over a decade.

No, you said after 9/11 so you could take out the biggest terrorist attack ever on American soil. Quit being such a pussy. You sound like a democrat.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs
Location: Of course you can't stand gay people. Check out your own animated sig, you fucking idiot - Moggio

Post by thejuggernaut »

tin00can wrote:I'm inclined to think it was the work of a nutjob who just wanted to take out as many people as he could.
That's what the bureaucrats would like to have people believe, in spite of a slew of facts that indicate otherwise.
tin00can wrote:And as far as symbols go, crashing planes into the twin towers and the pentagon is pretty symbolic.
I don't recall saying it wasn't.
Nevermind
Recording Debut Album

Post by Nevermind »

tin00can wrote:
Nevermind wrote: I said after 9/11 for a reason. The 9/11 report said the al qaeda were at war with us but we were not at war with them. The report determined that they had been waging war against us for over a decade.

No, you said after 9/11 so you could take out the biggest terrorist attack ever on American soil. Quit being such a pussy. You sound like a democrat.
I don't think I sound anything like you. :lol:
And I said after 9/11 because that's what it took for republicans and any sane democrats to wake up. Unfortunatly, 99.9 percent of liberals and democrats are still in a coma a decade later.
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

Nevermind wrote:So this guys is a terrorist in your mind, but if I recall correctly, you and the other liberals on this board didn't think the other muslim that killed 14 soldiers at Ft Hood was a terrorist. Ok............
I don't really care what we call them, but I believe the issue is that YOU only refer to these domestic incidents as terrorism when a Democrat is in the White House.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:

So a year and a half in, the score is

Obama - 14
Dubya - 2,995

A resounding victory for Team Red. You must be very proud.
tin00can
Headlining Clubs

Post by tin00can »

thejuggernaut wrote:
tin00can wrote:I'm inclined to think it was the work of a nutjob who just wanted to take out as many people as he could.
That's what the bureaucrats would like to have people believe, in spite of a slew of facts that indicate otherwise.
tin00can wrote:And as far as symbols go, crashing planes into the twin towers and the pentagon is pretty symbolic.

They destroyed our penises!

Back to the Fort Hood attack. I know where you're going with it and I actually agree with you. I'm making a distinction between the scope of the two attacks. It would seem to me that something like 9/11 is more preventable due to the number of people involved and the intricacy of the plot, as opposed to situations where you have one bomber trying for maximum yield with a suicide bomb. The latter is still the most common type of terrorist attack precisely because it is the most difficult to detect and prevent.

And yes, I do give Bush somewhat of a pass for 9/11 precisely because we (as a country) were asleep at the switch and sadly, that attack caught us off guard. Call it arrogance, ignorance, call it what you will, but most of America didn't think something like that could happen. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had something similar in scope since Obama was elected; it would seem to me the perfect time to do it is in that transition period with the new guy.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

I wonder how Mrs. Lincoln enjoyed the play apart from her husband getting a brain full of lead. Any thoughts on that Shagg/Roxxstarr/Yourmomma/Nevermind?

tin00can wrote:And yes, I do give Bush somewhat of a pass for 9/11 precisely because we (as a country) were asleep at the switch and sadly, that attack caught us off guard. Call it arrogance, ignorance, call it what you will, but most of America didn't think something like that could happen. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had something similar in scope since Obama was elected; it would seem to me the perfect time to do it is in that transition period with the new guy.
We were asleep at the wheel because the Bush administration chose to ignore all the warnings by the outgoing Clinton team that Al Qaeda was the biggest security threat they were going to be facing.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

tin00can wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:

They destroyed our penises!

Back to the Fort Hood attack. I know where you're going with it and I actually agree with you. I'm making a distinction between the scope of the two attacks. It would seem to me that something like 9/11 is more preventable due to the number of people involved and the intricacy of the plot, as opposed to situations where you have one bomber trying for maximum yield with a suicide bomb. The latter is still the most common type of terrorist attack precisely because it is the most difficult to detect and prevent.

And yes, I do give Bush somewhat of a pass for 9/11 precisely because we (as a country) were asleep at the switch and sadly, that attack caught us off guard. Call it arrogance, ignorance, call it what you will, but most of America didn't think something like that could happen. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had something similar in scope since Obama was elected; it would seem to me the perfect time to do it is in that transition period with the new guy.
That's the problem. It wasn't difficult to predict Ft Hood. With what we've learned, the signs were there all along, especially since they happened POST 911. However, special interest groups threatening lawsuits, media morons and the like facilitated Hassan's rise up the ranks, with fear of backlash resulting in people not acting on the obvious.

From Clinton to W to Obama, those three tools have had a hardon for the military.

Think about it. You have Navy Seals rotting in jail for PUNCHING a terrorist suspect. No waterboarding, no torture - a punch to the stomach. No brass knuckles, no keys between the knuckles. A punch.

Those 3 presidents have waged a war of persecution and prosecution on the military to the point where your people are now in a position where they'll have to flinch when facing the enemy, meaning more soldiers will die. They no longer have to contend with being killed by the enemy; before doing their job, they also no worry about some greasebag lawyer with striped epaulets ruining his/her life.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Ugmo wrote:I wonder how Mrs. Lincoln enjoyed the play apart from her husband getting a brain full of lead. Any thoughts on that Shagg/Roxxstarr/Yourmomma/Nevermind?

tin00can wrote:And yes, I do give Bush somewhat of a pass for 9/11 precisely because we (as a country) were asleep at the switch and sadly, that attack caught us off guard. Call it arrogance, ignorance, call it what you will, but most of America didn't think something like that could happen. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had something similar in scope since Obama was elected; it would seem to me the perfect time to do it is in that transition period with the new guy.
We were asleep at the wheel because the Bush administration chose to ignore all the warnings by the outgoing Clinton team that Al Qaeda was the biggest security threat they were going to be facing.
The Clinton team didn't do a bang up job.

They sat on their asses writing papers to hand off to a moron who can't read.

They're both morons.
Ugmo

Post by Ugmo »

thejuggernaut wrote:The Clinton team didn't do a bang up job.

They're both morons.
Um, no:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp

The Clinton team did a shit-load more to fight terrorism than the Dubya administration did prior to 9/11, which was nothing at all.

And maybe 9/11 couldn't have been prevented even if the Cheney administration hadn't been asleep at the wheel, but since they weren't even attempting to prevent an attack, it's no mystery why they got taken by surprise.

It's laughable that Shaggermore gives them a pass on that.
thejuggernaut
Headlining Clubs

Post by thejuggernaut »

Ugmo wrote:
thejuggernaut wrote:The Clinton team didn't do a bang up job.

They're both morons.
Um, no:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.asp

The Clinton team did a shit-load more to fight terrorism than the Dubya administration did prior to 9/11, which was nothing at all.

And maybe 9/11 couldn't have been prevented even if the Cheney administration hadn't been asleep at the wheel, but since they weren't even attempting to prevent an attack, it's no mystery why they got taken by surprise.

It's laughable that Shaggermore gives them a pass on that.
Your bias induced cement headedness never ceases to amaze. In spite of the fact that you actually bolded the very sentence, you still missed the fact that it was designed as a dig at Bush.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Nevermind wrote:
tin00can wrote:
I don't think I sound anything like you. :lol:
And I said after 9/11 because that's what it took for republicans and any sane democrats to wake up. Unfortunatly, 99.9 percent of liberals and democrats are still in a coma a decade later.
Clinton's security advisor left Condoleeza Rice a laundry list of shit they were expecting Bin Laden & Al Qaeda to try and pull. There was a report issued to the national security advisor's office in August of 2001 entitled "BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE IN THE US" that got back-burnered by the Bush administration. They made every indication that they didn't take the threat seriously even though the transition team left them a lot of material on the subject to indicate that they should. Try and drop this in anybody's lap but Bush's all you want, but they had every reason to see 9/11 coming and failed. Live with it.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
EvilMadman
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EvilMadman »

tin00can wrote:
Nevermind wrote:

You mean like the many liberals who were predicting/HOPING for disaster in Iraq, just so they could say "The Iraq war was a bad idea. I told ya so"? :roll: