How are you planning to vote 11-2-10 D,R,or I

Post your thoughts and comments on terrorism, war, and political shit like that.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: How are you planning to vote 11-2-10 D,R,or I

Post by Ugmo »

Fordtruckman wrote:abortion is murder,its a sin,its just wrong,got it ? good,now support it!
You're against the death penalty too, right?
Fordtruckman
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by Fordtruckman »

oh yeah,please compare a baby to a man who kills for the hell of it :roll:
Ugmo
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ugmo »

Fordtruckman wrote:oh yeah,please compare a baby to a man who kills for the hell of it :roll:
Is a two-month old fetus (for example) a baby?

Is everyone sentenced to the death penalty guilty?
violetbleu
Sister Honky Tonk

Post by violetbleu »

Fordtruckman wrote:abortion is murder,its a sin,its just wrong,got it ? good,now support it!
So, do you think outlawing abortion will stop it?
Skate4RnR
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Skate4RnR »

:lol: My belly hurts, my fellow Americans!
ImageImageImage
violetbleu
Sister Honky Tonk

Post by violetbleu »

You're about to give birth to a baby skunk, aren't you?
crabfan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by crabfan »

What we need is smaller government and it seems like Libertarians are the only party who still believe this. Both big parties sold out to the big banks/Federal Reserve long ago.
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

bane wrote:
Ugmo wrote:
Smaller government makes me LOL. When was the last time anyone ever achieved that? "Smaller government" is something candidates say to win over the gullible tea party types, then they get into office and spend just as much money on other shit that they personally prefer to what the previous guy was spending money on.

Strong military, more LOLs. So the guy wants lower taxes but a strong military? Explain how that's possible when the military already eats up so much of the budget.

Pro life - okay, fair enough, there are candidates who will fight for that.

Right to bear arms - why is this even an issue? The Second Amendment will never be repealed. This is a non-issue.

Secure the borders - just as much empty talk as "small government."
Right to bear arms is absolutely an issue dude. There are plenty in government at all levels trying to chip away at that stone. I'm pretty much with you on the rest. I didn't say I agreed with the guy, I just said that there are politicians who endorse those principles.
Obama just signed an Executive Order forbidding reimportation of about a million M-1 Garand rifles and carbines that have been in storage in South Korea since the truce ending active hostilities in the Korean War.

It's not the end of the world, but collectors and shooters would love to have those weapons. I would love to have one because my brother stole and pawned my dad's M-1 in his misspent youth. It wouldn't be my dad's M-1 but it'd be the same model - plus it's just a damn nice classic weapon.

Again, not the end of the world, but it'd sure stimulate the economy to sell those guns.
Skate4RnR

Post by Skate4RnR »

violetbleu wrote:You're about to give birth to a baby skunk, aren't you?
My butthole is twitching. I got a mudsnake about ready to crawl out into the bowl.
ImageImageImage
Crazy Levi

Post by Crazy Levi »

lerxstcat wrote: Obama just signed an Executive Order forbidding reimportation of about a million M-1 Garand rifles and carbines that have been in storage in South Korea since the truce ending active hostilities in the Korean War.

It's not the end of the world, but collectors and shooters would love to have those weapons. I would love to have one because my brother stole and pawned my dad's M-1 in his misspent youth. It wouldn't be my dad's M-1 but it'd be the same model - plus it's just a damn nice classic weapon.

Again, not the end of the world, but it'd sure stimulate the economy to sell those guns.
Actually It IS the end of the world.

This country would be much better off with another million machine guns.
MasterOfMeatPuppets
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MasterOfMeatPuppets »

Crazy Levi wrote:
lerxstcat wrote: Obama just signed an Executive Order forbidding reimportation of about a million M-1 Garand rifles and carbines that have been in storage in South Korea since the truce ending active hostilities in the Korean War.

Too bad the M1 is not a machine gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Garand
ImageImage
lerxstcat
Needs to STFU!

Post by lerxstcat »

MasterOfMeatPuppets wrote:
Crazy Levi wrote:

Too bad the M1 is not a machine gun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Garand
It amazes me that people don't understand the significant difference between semi-auto and fully automatic weapons. Thanks for posting that link. LMAO at the idea that the M-1 is a machine gun! :lol:
SkyDog112046
Headlining Clubs

Post by SkyDog112046 »

I'll vote for the best candidate regardless of party affiliation. Unfortunately we rarely get good candidates here because the Republican party in this state is inept so we end up with a bunch of unopposed incumbent Democrats that I can't stand running against a bunch of jokers that don't stand a chance.

The biggest race here is for Governor. I can't stand the incumbent Deval Patrick. He hasn't done shit since he got here and is too far to the left to stand up to the leftists in our state house. The only thing he has done is create high-paying jobs for his friends while cutting services. And though I really don't care for the two guys running against him - Cahill or Baker - I could live with one of them beating Patrick. Which won't happen because they attract the same type of voters and Cahill will end up siphoning off the 7-8% of the vote that Baker needs to be Patrick.
violetbleu
Sister Honky Tonk

Post by violetbleu »

Here it's a bunch of extremist Republicans running the show. We've got a guy running for congress who is a repulsive human being and he'll win simply because he's so far to the right. Democrats have very little luck here. Hell, moderate Republicans have very little luck here.
SmokingGun
Headlining Clubs

Post by SmokingGun »

Ugmo wrote:
Fordtruckman wrote:oh yeah,please compare a baby to a man who kills for the hell of it :roll:
Is a two-month old fetus (for example) a baby?
If a person kills the mother carrying the two-month old fetus, then yes, according to law it magically changes into a baby.